Emily's Extreme Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, now Mr. American, that was careless."

"You bastards, let me go, get off her, leave my wife alone!"

The youths hand grabbed Cassidy's short hair and hauled his head up roughly so that he was looking directly at his captor.

"You would do well to be quiet you idiot, your slut wife is just now up there satisfying us in turn with a noose that you placed on her, around her neck. That is somewhat dangerous to her do you not think? If you struggle and make any more noise perhaps we will have to use it, no? I thought not. So be quiet unless you want to take on some of the workload yourself?"

And with that sneering comment the youth turned around and taking his hardening cock in his right hand bounced it off Cassidy's surprised forehead. The revulsion that mixed in with Cassidy's expression told it's own story but he didn't volunteer to accept the degrading offer. Instead he strained his eyes forward to try and get a glimpse of his wife's face and make some form of eye contact with her to at least try to reassure her, however, hopeless that was. But it was pointless, Emily's face was right then engulfed by the first youths crotch while a second was buried deep in her pussy , his body between her legs all that was there to see. And the rate at which both their bodies were hammering into her left him in no doubt what they were up to. Two of the others were stood at the side of the table and pulling at the two bits of string around her nipples like intrigued kids with a new toy, laughing and pointing at the results of their moves.

The cock in Emily's mouth suddenly began to spurt and spasm and a few seconds later she felt shots of sticky cum fired into her mouth and had the sensation of feeling the thick fluid slowly drain down her throat. Her oral attacker laughed with relief and ecstasy and as he wiped his shrinking, sticky cock in Emily's dark hair he looked over his shoulder and called to his comrades.

"Who is next, this slut is everything she says on her chest and more, what a cocksucker!"

Cassidy's heart sank at that comment and that one of the others playing with her nipples rushed to clamber up where his friend had been and plunge his hard dick into her mouth so recently used and vacated. Within seconds he was fucking Emily's face as before. The assault continued in this fashion for some twenty minutes, three of the guys cumming in her mouth (though one seemed to miss it purposely and took delight in his cum spraying over Emily's beautiful features) while two more had ejaculated deep in her pussy. As the last youth was hard at work in her cunt he started grunt like a pig and, with the other five attackers looking on and laughing, he pulled at her nipples and let loose with a stream of harsh obscenities as he fired his cum deep inside her. When he had recovered her turned smiling and received high fives from his comrades.

As the pack of youths congratulated themselves and discussed their individual experiences and performances, Cassidy could hardly bring himself to look up and at his prone wife. However, for all his revulsion and for all his horror that their kinky sex games had turned to this he was hard. His cock was stiff. It was not long before the gang noticed and started to mock him for it.

"Look at this. The American is erect! Look! He is excited at his wife being used like this. Maybe he wants to join the fun. Well do you? Answer me!"

Cassidy's cheeks burned with shame and embarrassment but he could do nothing but keep his eyes on the ground. He was a tough, muscular soldier that could have destroyed any of these men singly but trussed like a chicken he was rendered impotent physically. One of the gang grabbed his short, blonde hair and jerked him roughly over the distance to the edge of the table and pushed Cassidy's head between the slick, cum covered thighs of his wife.

"Come on you fool, clean her up, clean up our seed from your wife!"

Cassidy shook his head but that was quickly rendered futile as one of them moved to Emily (she still in a daze, thankfully) and held up the loose end of that damned noose. His meaning was clear and Cassidy had no choice but to lower his head and extend his tongue and begin to eat out his wife's shaven pussy. Normally it was a pleasure, he loving the view up between her thighs as his tongue sent her into waves of ecstasy but now the sour taste and aroma of other men's cum rendered it little more than an exercise. He wasn't helped by someone continually pushing his face deeper and deeper into her cunt. The taste was abhorrent but driven by his love for Emily he did what they wanted and after some time he had licked her clean. He wanted to hug her and reassure her but was unceremoniously hauled away on his knees and told with increasing horror of what they would have to do to escape this nightmare they had walked into.

The man who had so far acted as the leader stood before Cassidy and addressed him while stark naked and to Cassidy's horror was again sporting a massive erection, occasionally fondling it as he explained to Cassidy their choices.

"By you and your wife's own admissions she is a slut and a whore. Whores like getting fucked in their assholes, that is what we are going to do. We will untie her and bend her over that self same bench you tied her to and each of us are going to fuck her asshole. I hope she is used to it and not too tight otherwise she is in for quite the surprise. When each of us is done you, little man, will clean our cocks with your mouth. Do that and we shall leave you at that, fail to agree or try something stupid and well, your fate will not be so nice, eh?"

It was a devil of a choice and it stuck in Cassidy's throat to agree but with dark approaching and no-one near there was no chance of rescue or escape. He fatefully nodded his head in ascent and then had to rock back on his aching limbs to observe as his sexy young wife was released from her bonds and pushed onto her face on the wooden table, the noose was left around her neck and in the brief moment their eyes met Cassidy read all the fear and excitement in his wife's look. What were they doing? What had they done?

Slick cocks that had already cum that hour were put to immediate use on Emily's tight asshole and she groaned and moaned and implored them with almost every thrust into her but they did not last long, no man lasting more than five minutes before pumping their seed deep in Emily's bowels. Once done the German's would turn smirking to the proud soldier and press their messy, wet, shrinking cocks to his lips and demand he lick and suck them clean, revelling in his obvious distaste and humiliation at doing this. Once they had all had their fill of her tight ass and his unwilling mouth and both her ass cheeks and his lips ran with their runny cum they finally got dressed again, laughing and joking amongst themselves as Emily lay frozen to the table with worry and Cassidy knelt helpless on the ground behind her.

As it appeared they were finished with the kinky couple they weren't quite. Using the ropes that had held Emily's wrists and ankles they positioned Emily over Cassidy (after untying his ankles to straighten him out) pushing his cock into her mouth then positioning his head over her pussy. They tied ropes around both their bodies so that they were tightly tied, naked, in a perfect '69' position The knots were tight enough that they would not escape very easily and they watched in dismay as the gang gathered up their bag and all their clothes, leaving the couple with nothing but themselves. The gang leader held up their car keys and dangled them in front of Cassidy's head goading him.

"We will take your car too. When, or if, you escape your bonds you will find it gone. Never mind though as it is only a five mile walk to the nearest house."

With that thought they took their leave and left the sexy couple, Emily still covered in the writing, wondering what they were going to do next.

12