Emily's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd had his share of younger women over the years, but not one of them had been this perfect, this flawless. This pure and untouched. Virgin. His for the taking, his to corrupt her sweet innocence in the most sinful of ways.

Emily's pussy, open and exposed in the position she had adopted, was the most irresistible sight David had ever laid eyes on. Was it that she was pink and flawless all over? Or that she was fresh in her youth and delicious in her eagerness, which, when combined, could drive a man mad? Or that she was so naughty in her innocence, so eager to be introduced into the forbidden pleasures a cock could bring her, what had his own flesh throbbing painfully in his slacks?

It had to be all that and more.

Emily's untouched flesh glistened with her need -- abundantly so, David noted with delight -- and was unapologetically showing every bit of her to his starved eyes. From the swollen little clit peeking from between her widely parted, bald lips, all teasing and inviting as it barely emerged from the dark fur it was finding stimuli in; to the tightest, most alluring little hole he had ever laid eyes on, Emily was the picture of perfection. That sweet, snug little cunt he would soon be pounding with his cock seeped with her juices, and the toy's fur directly below it was drenched to prove it.

"You've been a naughty, naughty babygirl, sweet Emily." David spoke, delighted when her pussy tightened visibly at his tone and choice of words. "You're so very sticky and poor Teddy is a mess too."

David was dying to touch her, caress her, eat that lovely, seductive pussy until she was crying out her delight, but she also wanted Emily wild with lust, something he knew she would enjoy immensely. She wanted to be the submissive sweet girl that by the end of the night got fucked like a little bitch in heat? There was nothing he enjoyed more.

Taking her completely by surprise, David used her position to his advantage and slipped a long, thick finger inside her wanton flesh, and the cry that escaped Emily's lips -- shocked at first, profoundly delighted later -- grabbed him by the balls.

"Sir!" She exclaimed in shock, her muscles clamping down on his intrusive finger in her surprise, as if not quite sure she wanted him inside her or not. She was so damned tight around him, so hot and wet, David had to hold to every bit of his determination not to mount her right that minute. "Oh, Sir..."

Even in her hunger, in the determination that had brought her to that place, Emily couldn't help but blush at the wantonness in her last words. She had pushed a finger or two inside her on occasion, but nothing had ever felt like this. Mr. Miller had only one finger inside her -- one thick, large finger given the snug fit -- and in her inexperienced, untrained tightness, she was already feeling full. What would it feel like when he pushed his cock inside her? He would completely dominate her! The thought made her knees weak and her hips to roll back, looking for more of him inside her.

"Sir, I've never-oh!" Her speech was interrupted when Mr. Miller's thumb lightly brushed her clit, earning him a sharp little cry from her, her ability to think all gone.

"Let me guess," Mr. Miller murmured in her ear, his thick finger slipping out only to fill her up once again a moment later. "You've never had anything in this sweet little pussy, have you? Is that why you feel so tight, babygirl?

Emily nodded wordlessly, surrendering to pleasure as her hips rocked to follow the teasing, barely there caresses Mr. Miller offered her needy clit. She didn't see the wicked glow in her companion's eyes at her response. She did feel, however, the heated breath on her ear and the stretch of her untouched flesh around his finger.

"You have such a beautiful little cunt, babygirl." He growled and Emily's hips swayed, desperately seeking for more stimuli from him. "So wet and so sticky... You know I have something Teddy doesn't, right? Something that will make you feel good and tingly too?"

At that, Emily opened her eyes rather laboriously and looked at him, the innocence in those depths belying the way her inner muscles seemed to be milking his intrusive finger.

"You do, Sir?"

David grinned at that. Oh, she was going to play until the end. Good, because so was he.

"Oh, I do, little girl. But in order for me to show it to you, you've got to promise to make it feel really good too. You play with it just like I tell you, and I promise you'll forget all about Teddy."

A little frown appeared on her forehead when his finger abandoned her, and she looked up at him from her submissive stance, legs still spread wide as he proceeded to unbutton his slacks.

"Do I have to play naughty games with it too, Sir?" Her eyes were purposely wide as she hungrily followed Mr. Miller's every movement. She was about to see the cock that was going to enter her pussy for the first time, that would brand it with his cum, and given the prominent bulge she could see, Emily knew she was in for a treat.

Reaching inside his open trousers, Mr. Miller smiled down at her with a hint of wickedness.

"The naughtiest, Emily."

A moment later, his throbbing, hard length was exposed to her curious, awed eyes.

Emily could feel her pussy hungrily clamping around nothing at the sight before her. Good God, Mr. Miller was... perfect! Barbara had delivered, down to the last detail, and what her buyer held in his strong fist was every bit what she had dreamed of.

Long enough to make her mouth water, thick enough to make her pussy tighten with a little trepidation and a lot of anticipation, Emily could barely wait to have it to herself. She wanted to suck it, lave it with the devotion that hard piece of meat deserved, feel it nestled between her tits... she could barely wait to feel it entering her for the first time, making a woman out of her and filling her up with cock and cum.

Getting rid of the rest of his clothes, Mr. Miller climbed on the bed, standing on the mattress before her and towering over her as he fisted his shaft, the reddened tip dripping with what she knew was precum. She stared up at him with what was her most submissive look as her hips danced of her their own accord on the bear's fur.

"Open your pretty mouth, Emily. Open it nice and wide and let Sir show you all sorts of naughty new games."

Emily's besotted eyes found his cock one more time. Thick with need, she could swear she could see it pulsating with desire, the head a reddened, swollen, captivating sight that made her mouth water. Before she could even realize it, her mouth dropped open submissively as her head tilted back to grant Mr. Miller unobstructed access to her.

The first contact of Sir's heated flesh with her lips would be forever burned to Emily's memory. Soft yet unyielding, it felt heavy as it slowly, determinedly, pushed its way between her parted lips, offering Emily her first taste of his cock.

"Come on, babygirl. Take Sir's cock nice and deep in that pretty mouth while you make a mess on Teddy."

The words Mr. Miller used to encourage her had Emily moaning lewdly around his engorged shaft. His hand, in a commanding gesture, found its way behind her neck and he used it not only to keep her in place, but also to domineeringly slide inch after inch of his meat into her mouth and push it down her throat. Obsequiously, Emily's eyes were locked with his as he did so, her young cunt overflowing with juices as she was manhandled in such way.

At the sight, David's balls tightened, his fingers digging into Emily's scalp a little bit deeper. Emily's pussy might never had been full of cock, but her mouth... her mouth told a whole other story altogether. That mouth was no virgin, if the masterly strokes of her tongue on his flesh were anything to go by. And the way she relaxed her throat so he eased deep within her with no difficulty? It raised a possessive growl from deep within his chest. He had been almost convinced to say no to Barbara's offer, and now he couldn't be gladder to have held himself back for a second that was proving to be a God send.

His sweet Emily was beautiful and wanton, hungry and innocent, and the picture she presented prostrated at his feet was one he wasn't likely to forget soon. Straddling her big bear, her hips dancing to the rhythm of her lust, he could see her rubbing herself nonstop as she took his cock with a devotion he had long since seen in a woman. Let alone one as fresh and innocent as her.

Her eyes, misty and heavy lidded with the longing burning inside her, were nevertheless trained on his as her lips stretched around his girth. Her little moans of delight at the unavoidable intrusion caressed his cock deep in her mouth. There was devotion in her gaze and in the way she laved his throbbing dick with attention, and the thought made David hold her nape a little tighter, push a little deeper down her throat, making her more his with every moment.

There was nothing than David relished on more than the idea of cumming down his little girl's throat, and Emily's actions were certainly more than enough to get him to do just that, but he wanted her to show her most wanton, neediest side... and David had a feeling Emily had plenty of that to show him.

His fingers, tangled as they were on her long hair, curled in on themselves until they had a firm grip on her locks, and gently yet determinedly pulled her hungry mouth away from him. His entire body screamed at him for such action, but he carried on nonetheless.

"Come on, babygirl... let Sir's cock go."

Emily looked up at him from her spot, her mouth still full of his throbbing meat, her eyes glowing with a plea that made him growl under his breath. She didn't want to let Mr. Miller's cock go! He felt thick and heavy in her mouth and she loved being the one giving him pleasure with her tongue. He pulled her further away nonetheless, and there was a loud pop that resounded around the room when his swollen cock head slipped from between her lips, a clear sign of how hard she was working to keep him where he was.

"But, Sir... please! I love playing naughty games with your toy!"

Mr. Miller's tortured growl was music to her ears, and Emily made sure she assumed the most submissive position possible in hopes of enticing him to once against give her his cock to play with.

"Oh, I know you do, you naughty, naughty girl!" Mr. Miller's hoarse voice was a caress that touched every soft spot in her body. "But I want to play too. You won't say no to that, will you, babygirl?"

This time, it was Emily's moan what rose in response, and she looked up at him with wide, lustful eyes. Whatever he had in mind, she was sure she was going to enjoy it immensely.

"I won't, Sir. I like the games you play with me."

When Mr. Miller smiled that almost evil smile of his, Emily felt a shiver of lust trickling down her spine and pooling between her thighs with a maddening throb.

"Oh, I know you do." He said, climbing down from the bed and surrounding it until he stood at its foot, getting an unspoiled view of Emily's ass. Kneeling on the mattress behind her, he pressed a large palm on her back and gently pushed her downwards. "Down, babygirl. Keep those hips high for me."

Emily could have moaned out loud at the sound of his gentle, yet commanding voice, and at the submissive position Mr. Miller was instructing her to assume. She now had her breasts pressed tight against Teddy and her hips high in the air. With the way her thighs were parted around the bear, she knew there was no part of her that was concealed to Mr. Miller, and the thought of being so utterly exposed to a complete stranger got her burying her face in Teddy's furry neck. This man, who she only knew as Mr. Miller but who could be about anybody, had her offering herself to him, exposing her secrets to his eyes like never before... and all Emily could think of was how badly she ached to feel his thick cock deep in her virgin pussy.

"Like this, Sir?" She asked at last, incapable of holding herself back and eyeing him over her shoulder from her prone position to find him on his knees between her own, his throbbing cock in his fist, his eyes trained on her most intimate, purest corner.

David's free hand went to one round, smooth, perfect ass cheek, giving it a swift squeeze before answering.

"That's perfect, Emily." His thumb dipped inwards and brushed one parted pussy lip, making Emily jump in her spot and moan loudly. "Sir's going to play some naughty games with you now, babygirl. Is that clear?"

Did he think she was going to say no?

"Yes, Sir!" Emily answered as she nodded at him. "I'll be a good girl and take it all."

There was a pun there Emily didn't bother hiding, and if that wasn't enough, she arched her back a little more, presenting herself to him for him to do as he pleased with her.

And pleased David was. Emily was hungry for his cock, and her whole body was a picture of submission before his eyes, eager to be deflowered and defiled and filled with his thick cum. Her pretty little cunt was staring back at him in all its pink, beautifully virgin glory, and he could see it squeezing around nothing in its desperate hunger. Oh, he would soon be feeding it until it was full, David mused with a grin. But first, he was going to get his share of the feeding, and Emily was in the perfect position for him to feast on her. He wanted to taste that untouched little cunt and have it cumming on his tongue before he pumped it full.

The first taste David got of Emily sent a thrill straight down to his cock and balls, seizing them and refusing to let go. His tongue, probing and demanding, touched her eager little hole, tasting the bewitching nectar that poured from her and causing her to jerk in surprise and cry out in delight.

"Oh, babygirl... you taste so fucking sweet!" David's heated words were whispered with utter devotion, and a moment later, his big hands had posed themselves on her ass, spreading Emily even further open to his attack, as if her complete submission just wasn't enough.

Emily couldn't have repressed the sounds of delight that escaped her lips no matter how hard she tried. Lost in the bliss of having her pussy pleasured by someone else for the first time, she moaned and groaned, cried out and grunted at the feeling of Mr. Miller's skilled tongue teasing her inexperienced flesh. Now he was at her virgin hole, probing and prodding there until he broke through, bringing forth with his invasion more of her juices than she had ever thought possible. A moment later he was lapping at her clit like it was the sweetest delight ever, making her weak at the knees and turning her into a whimpering mess that could do little else but roll her hips back at him, silently pleading for more.

And David delivered. Emily's moans were music to his ears, the taste of her untouched pussy the sweetest nectar he couldn't get enough of. It lingered on his tongue as he toyed with her swollen bud, feeling it grow more and more tense the wilder her hips movements became. A possessive growl bubbled up his throat. A quick glance up found his sweet girl's hands fisted on Teddy's fur, her beautiful breasts pressed tight against the toy as she offered herself to him.

The change was swift, but David's expert eye noticed it straightaway. When her movements became more desperate under his ministrations, her cries louder and her sweet honey overflowed her, he knew what was coming.

In her prone position, Emily held on tighter to Teddy, her body quickly beginning to succumb to the delight of Mr. Miller's attentions. Never had an impending orgasm feel this intense, this overwhelming, this... incredible before, and she knew instinctively that the bigger her surrender, the greatest her pleasure would be.

So she begged. She begged to a complete stranger to make her cum on his tongue.

"Sir, please! Please make me cum. Please make your babygirl cum!"

There was a hint of evil in David's smile before he threw himself at the task of making Emily cum hard. He gave that sweet virgin cunt his best, wriggling his tongue in her tight hole, sucking her clit and teasing it until she shattered at his feet. With her honeyed juices pouring from her bewitchingly tight womanhood, Emily came on his mouth with a loud, long keen and a succession of breathless pants. Her hips, dancing of their own accord, seemed to want even more from him, pushing her delicious flesh back at him so David could give her yet another lick, yet another lingering suck that made her thighs shiver and brought the most delicious moans to her pretty lips.

Emily didn't know how long it took her to float back to reality, but when she at last did, it was to feel a little cry escaping her at Mr. Miller's teasing nibble of her sensitive clit. Her hips jerked at that, and her hands fisted on Teddy's fur as her body sang with bliss. She was in love with his mouth and tongue, and not much would have gotten her to move.

Mr. Miller kissing his way up her back did the trick.

When Emily felt his hot lips branding a hot path up her spine, his big hands holding her hips as he moved up on her body, she opened her eyes to look at him over her shoulder.

"Sir..."

Emily was ready to plea and beg, but Mr. Miller interrupted her harshly. Grabbing a handful of her hair so she had no choice but to look at him over her shoulder, he pinned her to her spot with his large body, his throbbing meat aiming at her parted, helplessly submissive flesh.

"Are you going to be a good girl, Emily?" He growled. Emily nodded enthusiastically.

"I swear I'll be a good girl, Sir!"

"Then take it, babygirl."

A cry exploded from Emily's mouth at the feeling of Mr. Miller's thick cock entering her, parting her, stretching her like nothing ever before. It wasn't pain, no... it was a thorough fullness that left her breathless and that, after a moment, had her pushing her hips back to get more of him inside him.

"Oh, you're such a hungry little girl..." Mr. Miller murmured at that, sheathing himself in her so deep a moment later, his heavy balls were pressed tight against her clit, their heat and their weight teasing her further.

Wasn't she a wet dream come true? David looked down at his virgin nymph and his balls throbbed at the sight. Submissive to the core, Emily opened herself to him, her thighs parted widely to accommodate him as deep as he could go in her tight heat, and the curve of her ass as she held it high for his cock was so tempting, David's hand gave one cheek a swat. When she tightened reflexively around him and cried out, he grunted and drove himself deeper within her.

"Oh, babygirl." He murmured reverently at the feel of Emily's flesh around him. "You have the tightest little pussy I've ever fucked."

Underneath his heavy weight, prone and helpless, Emily meowed with bliss, all rational thought gone from her mind. All that remained in her was a profound, demanding lust that claimed to be sated by the strong, dominating male topping her in every sense of the word. When he tugged at her hair and she felt his hot breath in her ear, Emily whimpered in need.

"What do you want, sweet Emily?"

Mr. Miller's harsh whisper, followed quickly by a sharp thrust of his hips elicited a keen from her lips, and she could only pant her response.

"I... I want you to fuck me, Sir."

Mr. Miller's lips ghosted over her ear at her answer, and Emily shivered under him, the ever present, deep intrusion of his thick, unyielding cock even more noticeable, if such thing was possible. As if Emily could ever not notice it! Full to capacity of hard, domineering cock, unmoving within her and bathed by the abundant juices its presence was bringing forth, Emily felt she was, at last, where she belonged -- pinned under a stranger, full to the brim with his cock.