Emily's Home Life Changes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only 10 o'clock when I woke up, I wandered out to the lounge and saw Jack working on his laptop.

"Where's Oliver?"

"Gone to bed, he's got a busy day ahead tomorrow."

"I guess, in a way I feel sorry for him, he just got to live with a naked girl and could use her ass anytime that he wanted and all of a sudden he loses both."

"Yeah, but you won't miss him fucking your ass will you?"

"No, I much prefer to be fucked in my pussy or mouth."

"Yeah, I prefer that as well, your butt is cute and small and round, amazing to look at but it's not as nice to fuck as your other 2 holes."

"Thanks Jack, you hungry, want a sandwich or something?"

"No, I'm good thanks."

I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. There was still a few leftovers from the party so I got a plateful and went and sat opposite Jack. As I ate he kept looking over to me so I slowly opened my knees. By the time I'd finished eating them my knees were wide apart and my pussy had got wet.

"If you tease me like that all the time it isn't Oliver that will be tanning your backside Emily. Come over here girl."

As I put my plate down and went over to him he put his laptop to one side and unfastened his trousers. I pulled them down for him and then I straddled him, lowering my pussy onto his cock.

When I hit bottom I looked at him and said,

"Is this what you want big boy?"

"Shut up and bounce up and down."

I did, and a couple of minutes later I came then he did. I stayed on him, gently sliding my chest from side to side so that my nipples were lightly brushing his lips.

"Jeez Emily, I really like the new you. If you could produce a pill that would change any girl to what whatever has changed you you'd be worth millions."

"I can't help how I've changed, I guess that I've always been a submissive, exhibitionist slut but always used to suppress it."

"Well I like the real you."

"So do I."

By that time his cock had gone soft so I climbed off him and went back to bed.

It was Oliver that woke me by pushing 2 fingers into my vagina and lifting my butt up off the bed.

"I'm going to miss doing that. See you around sometime Emily."

With that he pulled his fingers out of me and my butt dropped back onto the bed while he turned and walked out, never to be seen again.

I just lay there thinking that I would and wouldn't miss him.

Jack came into my room a couple of minutes later as I was getting off my bed and said,

"Well that's Oliver gone, come on Emily, shower time."

We had a joint shower that took nearly 20 minutes because Jack shaved my pussy and I shaved around his cock and balls, then we fucked, then I shaved the rest of me while Jack got out and went to get dressed.

I again wore my slutty clothes to McDonalds and got groped on the underground, I'm starting to recognise the faces of the men that come and stand around me but I don't acknowledge any of them because I want it to be totally anonymous.

At McDonalds I got changed then went to work. There were 2 differences with me at work that day, and all future days, one was that my skirt wasn't so tight and I could relax my legs at bit, and the other thing was that I put the remote controlled vibrator into my vagina. Then I sent a text to Jack telling him what I'd done.

Five minutes later the vibe burst into life. Fortunately only on gentle vibrations that only made me feel good. The vibe is linked to my personal phone, not my work phone, so I knew that I could turn the vibe off and disconnect the internet to get some peace. I'd already discussed this with Jack and he is happy for me to do that, knowing that I need to put work before my personal pleasure - whist I'm at work.

That evening Jack did strip naked and it's now 2 naked people that live in the apartment.

It's great having a naked fuck buddy and one that understands and encourages my new needs to exhibit my naked body as much as I can.