Emily's Nipples for the Faculty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a girl like Emily, it's a new world. More people arrive, the conversations are louder, the living room and kitchen are more crowded. As people get more comfortable, there's more happening. More touching, more kisses, more breasts.

I walk around the party and see it all.

A professor talks to an administrator about enrollment, in between a mutual exchange of sucking nipples. It's casual between them.

Our university secretary is demure and subservient at work, but here she calls the shots, having a tenured professor finger her pussy, while they talk about Squid Game showing on Netflix. These role-reversals are fun to watch at parties.

The Dean is always having the best time. She's leaning back on the couch, talking politics with a group of professors, and she explains her upcoming meeting with the Governor next week. Her pussy is being eaten by a science professor while the conversation is ongoing, holding a drink in hand.

"It appears the budget will be tighter next year," the Dean says, taking a sip of her drink, enjoying the tongue lashing to her clit. "We're working out the details and there's still hope depending on cuts to other areas instead. I'm sure the Governor will see things my way."

Professors nod at the power the Dean wields in state politics. It makes her more alluring and they take turns eating her pussy.

I realize that Emily is missing. My interest in the Dean's political and sexual pursuits caused me to lose track of the night's main intrigue. Although I've seen Emily naked, what I truly want to see is her sucking or being sucked. I've never played with a student before, though it's always been a dream.

Their location is obvious to me because I know where Professor Sanjani likes to play in this house.

I walk up the stairs towards the bedrooms. The party is loud with chatter, but the further I go up the stairs, the more I hear moaning. You'd be surprised with what happens in guest rooms, and with whom. It's normal for orgies or strap-on sex to happen here. It's the only place where demure, well-educated women can express the darker sides of themselves.

Sanjani's favorite place is the room at the end of the hall. I peek inside two of the rooms as I pass. One room has two naked women, in their late 40's, making out and fingering each other. The other room has a mature professor eating the pussy of a young school administrator.

At the end of the hall where the loud moans are coming from, I see it.

Emily is on hands and knees -- center of the bed -- and Professor Sanjani fucks her from behind with a strap-on. Both are naked. Emily wears a mask and Sajani wears nothing but the sex toy. The color contrast strikes me. Sanjani is dark brown and Emily is snow white. Sanjani has smooth black nipples compared to Emily's protruding pink nipples.

The sex is rough and makes the bed shake. I see the flesh of Emily's butt and thighs ripple from each penetrating thrust. I hear the sound of hard smacks, over and over again. The slapping sounds are almost as loud as Emily's moans and grunts. Sanjani breathes fast from the deep thrusts.

Professor Sanjani knows I'm here and she concentrates on fucking the student to give me an exciting show. Their bodies form a rhythm. Sanjani rubs her hands over Emily's white body as they fuck.

It's Emily's breasts that remain the star of the show, the breasts that Sanjani has been raving about. The breasts sway back and forth as Emily holds the all-fours position while being pounded from behind. The pink nipples remain erect. The swaying of the nipples almost hypnotizes me.

"I'm going to cum," the student whispers. "Professor Sanjani... you're going to make me... I'm going to cum."

Emily's voice is so desperate that I feel her agony. It's profound and I can tell it's her first time being with a woman -- at least of Sanjani's caliber and experience. I could be wrong, though.

The fucking continues until Emily cries and her voice cracks. I wonder if tears are flowing, but the mask covers it. Emily's toes curl and her lower back arches. It's a magnificent orgasm and I'm happy for her. For a first-time experience, she hit the jackpot.

When the sex is over, Professor Sanjani pulls the fake 'cock' out and Emily collapses on the bed.

"I knew you'd end up fucking her," I tease my friend.

Sanjani gives a shrug and walks naked to the counter. "There are some things in life that I cannot resist. Emily is one of them."

"She's very beautiful."

"Her pussy is tight. Would you like a turn?"

It's a tempting offer, seeing Emily breath deep, laying face down on the bed while trying to recover from this life changing experience.

"Her pussy needs to recover," I reply. "But that's definitely on my list in the future."

The real reason I turn down the offer to fuck is because I don't do sloppy seconds. At least when it comes to sex. In the future when I fuck Emily with a strap-on, I have to go first, when she's fresh and tight, when it means something to me.

Sanjani removes the strap-on and gets dressed.

Emily rolls over. A smile is on her face. A smile of accomplishment, as if she'd just finished a marathon or climbed a mountain. To her, this is something to be proud of. She's right, in my opinion. Being naked at a party is a small victory, so is getting to have sex with a hot professor.

The sight is too tempting for me to resist. The pink nipples are still aroused and begging to be sucked. I see saliva marks and moisture around them, which means Sanjani has already sucked on them before sex.

I approach the bed and sit next to Emily. She looks at me and blushes. I ask how she liked it, she said it was wonderful. I ask if I can suck her nipples, she says any time. Of course. Always.

Emily's nipples are heaven like Sanjani described prior. I feel the shape and lines with my tongue. They respond immediately and turn erect. Sensitive breasts are a great attribute and I'm stimulating her again. I pull at each breast just from sucking her nipples with force. She enjoys it.

Time is short because Sanjani is almost done getting dressed, and I know she's watching me. Sanjani is enjoying the show, but I don't want to keep them waiting. I know they want to return to the party.

But I have interests of my own. I go down on Emily and see that her pussy is wet from the orgasm. Some parts look glazed and the center still leaks. When she spreads her legs, I see a hole that's freshly fucked from the strap-on. Emily looks at me and our eyes meet.

I give her oral sex and she releases a low groan. Even after the fucking and orgasm, her spent pussy has more to offer. I flicker my tongue on her clit and it responds. I put my tongue inside her hole and her legs squirmed. I swirl my tongue and she moans. Her pussy is delicious and she loves sharing it, pulling my head towards her, so my tongue can go further inside.

Emily's second orgasm is weaker than her first, which is understandable because her first orgasm was something special. She moans and her body tenses, grabbing my hair while she cums. A small squirt is released from her pussy and I drink.

"Thank you," she says, rubbing my hair.

I kiss her labia. "You're welcome, Emily. Next time you owe me."

She agrees and sits upright. It takes her a moment to walk again and we go down to the party. Emily holds hands with us and we're like a three-person couple, with her being naked and masked.

The party is different now. More breasts are exposed. More pussies are being served. No one is naked except for Emily, who is also the only person wearing a mask. I think the faculty members are smart enough to realize that the naked masked girl is a student. I wonder if any of them realize who that student is. Attending this party requires a great poker face. If teachers know it's Emily, they wouldn't say.

With newfound confidence, Emily allows herself to be free. Her privacy is respected, so no one looks deeply into her eyes. No one tries to figure out her identity, wondering if she's a current or former student.

Instead they focus on what's available, which are her nipples. Her breasts go from mouth to mouth. Some women dip the nipple into a drink before sucking. One woman used the whip cream from her dessert. Emily's long pink nipples are a big hit amongst this group of women. I can only imagine how her tits feel after being sucked by so many mouths.

Hands touch her breasts. Hands touch her butt. A professor dipped two fingers into Emily's pussy and swirled those fingers in a drink before consuming it. Emily is told that she's delicious. I can attest to Emily's flavor.

I enjoy the party and mingle. When I return to the living room, Emily is exhausted from the sexual foray and she lays across the couch with her head cradled in the Dean's arms, and her feet on Professor Sanjani's lap. The Dean strokes her hair with love and plays with her nipples; Sanjani rubs her feet and fingers her pussy.

Attention turns to the couch as the Dean bends down to kiss Emily's mouth. They tongue kiss. Then the Dean goes for Emily's nipples. The Dean is known for kissing younger women and eating their pussies. Sanjani fingers Emily's pussy at the same time, while rubbing her feet with the other hand. This is Emily's third orgasm of the night. A much different orgasm after having her nipples stimulated by so many experienced women.

The party ends and for obvious reasons Emily is the last to leave. Other faculty members shouldn't see her face.

In the garage she pulls her mask off and the girl is exquisite. I've always thought she was gorgeous -- seeing her social media pictures and meeting her earlier today -- but her messy hair makes her striking. She has that post-fuck look in her eyes, that slight glaze, that mischievous curl on her lips even though she's tired.

She's been naked for so long that the tension is gone. Her body is relaxed and she moves normally. She doesn't mind her bare feet on the cold garage floor. I wonder how much saliva is on her nipples. Her long pink nipples were the star of tonight's show.

Emily gets dressed and we assist her. It's time to become the good girl again, instead of the sex kitten of the party.

"Did you get everything you wanted out of this?" Professor Sanjani asks.

"I didn't know what I wanted," Emily replies.

She shrugs and pulls her panties on, while Sanjani helps with the bra and clasps it behind her back.

In this moment I realize that Emily is a naive girl playing above her league. She puts on her clothes, not knowing what her future holds. But I know what her future holds. This is the beginning for her. An introduction to her new education. The first dive in the exploration of her sexuality.

She's fully dressed, but barefoot. When she goes for her shoes, I stop her, then I kiss her on the mouth. This surprises her, but she kisses me back. My tenderness caught her off guard. She likes it sweet, as much as she likes it rough.

Little conversations happen in the car as we take Emily home. She lives with her family and I get a dirty thrill knowing she'll see her parents after this. Now the good girl once again, Emily has opened a new side to herself.

The End

Take care of yourself, always.

Your votes, favorites & follows are appreciated.

12