Emily's Proposition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeRoy pulled his tongue from her mouth and said, “You sure are a horny whore, aren’t you? Why don’t you take off that dress, so I can fuck you?”

Even though she didn’t want to move off his finger, she did as she was asked and he let her down, pulling his finger from her ass.

She opened her dress and let it fall, then kicked off her sandals. LeRoy had removed his shirt and his chest was huge. He pulled off his shoes and socks, then stood and undid his jeans. She wondered where he must have found jeans that size. She watched as he pushed his jeans over his thighs, massive, very muscular indeed. He had on jockey shorts and the bulge in them was immense. She watched intently, as he pushed his shorts down and his cock came into her sight. I seemed as if he had to keep pushing them down to free it. It hung limp between his legs as he uncovered it and her eyes widened as she saw it. His cock had to be between 9 to 11 inches and it was still soft and he was as big around as a coke bottle.

LeRoy looked at Emily and asked, “Does it scare you? It usually scares women, when I go out as soon as they find out about it, they want to go home. They’re afraid I’ll hurt them.”

“I do have to admit, I am a little nervous about your size, but I’m not backing away from it. At least I’ll do what I can.” She walked over to him and took his cock in her hand. Naturally she couldn’t close her fingers around him and when she put her other hand on it she found that she still had room for two more. She had been so mesmerized by his cock she had forgotten about his balls, but they too, were large.

LeRoy picked her up again and she wrapped her legs around his waist and he kissed her, again his tongue entering her mouth and again, she sucked on it. Her open pussy lay against his belly making it wet from here wetness. She was very turned on by the sight of this mans cock and her pussy ground against him. She knew she was close to an orgasm and she hadn’t yet had any sexual contact with his massive organ. She kept kissing him and as she swallowed another time, she did erupt and her body went limp against him.

“I owe you LeRoy. I have never had an orgasm, just from kissing someone, and I’m sorry about the wet on you stomach, but you have made me horny as hell, and I’m going to find a way for you.”

LeRoy let her down and she sank to her knees in front of him. She planted a kiss on his cock as if to pay homage to him, then she lifted his cock and kissed it again, this time on the hole that was leaking his precum. She felt her lips coat with the liquid and she took her tongue and licked them. She loved the aroma that was coming from his cock and balls and she began to lick the end of his cock, lapping up the precum that was there. She enjoyed the taste of the treat before her and she put her lips to the head of his cock and tried to get the head into her mouth. She made sure her top teeth were covered by her lip and she slowly pushed her head forward. She felt her lips stretch as the head tried to enter her mouth. Her jaw ached as her teeth had to open wide, and her tongue flattened. The head of his cock was gliding on her tongue, but she didn’t think she was going to be able to do it. She pulled back and looked up at LeRoy.

“I don’t know LeRoy, it’s so big.”

“I understand, a problem I have a lot.”

Emily wouldn’t let him go like this. Her mouth went back to his cock and her lips opened again and she pushed forward. It hurt her jaws and the skin of her cheeks seemed like it was going to tear apart, but it stretched enough that the head slid into her mouth and rested on her tongue. Her tongue tried to move around the head, but her mouth was stuffed with his meat, and she couldn’t move it much, still she did what she could. When the pain in her jaw became too much, she pulled her mouth away. She realized why the pain had increased. He was bigger than when she had first seen him. His cock had grown to at least 12 or 13 inches and was at least two inches in diameter. Emily thought to herself “This man’s a freak of nature.”

LeRoy looked down at her and said, “You did good, lady, most women would have run out by now.” He had seen the look in her eyes before on other women. He had never been able to have a good sex life. He had read stories about big cocks and he figured that women loved a big cock, but he had found just the opposite. Women feared him when he dropped his pants and especially when he got hard. Once in a while, he would go to whore houses and sometimes they would be able to find a woman that would try it. He hoped this would be one of those.

Emily lay back on the bed and spread her legs. “Come on LeRoy, let’s see if this will work.”

LeRoy climbed on the bed and positioned himself between Emily’s legs. She brought her knees up and held them out to allow her cunt to gap as wide as it could. She told him “Put your cock against my pussy.”

He put the head of his cock at the entrance to her body. “Slowly push it into me, LeRoy.”

He pushed his cock forward and she felt the resistance as her body was trying to stop the entrance. She relaxed and she said, “Push harder.”

She felt the membrane stretch as the head of his cock entered her body. “Hold on a minute, LeRoy, let me relax.”

He held his position and she let the pain subside. She couldn’t believe how full she felt, but the she said, “Move a little and see how it will be.”

LeRoy started to move his hips, pushing into her a little then moving back a bit. Her hands caressed his arms as his cock moved in her pussy. She had never experienced anything like this in her life. She didn’t really find it pleasurable but she did find it fulfilling. She had been able to accept him into her body, something she didn’t think 20 minutes ago that she would have been able to do. The pain was easing in her pubic area, and she was glad she had an orgasm earlier, because, she didn’t think she was going to have one this way.

LeRoy kept up his gentle motion for the next 10 minutes. Then the strangest thing happened. Emily felt his cock get bigger and the pain was started again, then she felt him tense and knew he was releasing his sperm into her body. He lay still for a few minutes then he said, “Thank you, Emily.”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She was happy she had been able to help him. She still felt stuffed and wondered when he was going to go soft. He rolled over and she realized he had gone soft again. She looked at his cock and it shone with her juices and she leaned over and took it in her mouth and cleaned it for him.

When she had finished, LeRoy stood dressed and went to the door, saying “Do you mind if I come and see you again?”

“Any time LeRoy.”

When he left, she got up and realized that she was very sore. Not only her pussy, but her jaw still ached. She thought she would tell Sharon that she had to leave for the rest of the day.

What a day it had been.

12