Emma and Bill Need a Real Bull Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted something as near to his size so as not to demean Bill, but something that would allow him to see the scene as though he were someone witnessing the three of us in the act of cuckolding.

Emma continued her seductive play with the rubber toy while I set the stage.

"Bill, I want you to imagine that you are a neighbor or friend who often drops by and normally just knocks and walks in through the back door. And, in front of you, there are three people; the beautiful Emma, her handsome lover who has been beckoned to please Emma in front of her very excited husband, and the husband himself - who will be played by our rubber friend here."

Emma smiled, raised the toy, and then moved it down her body to just above her aching clit. Fluid drooled from the head of Bill's cock, and onto his index finger as his fist wrapped around his six inches of awakened manhood.

I went on, "And as you watch them you are about to find out that your very close friend and his wife are not the vanilla couple you thought them to be." Bill's eyes went wide as Emma lowered the rubber dick and parted her sweet pussy lips. She savored the excited look on Bills face.

I moved Emma to the counter next to the sink and said, "Oh, look, Emma wants her husband inside her." All was silent as Emma plunged the phallus inside her, as her legs parted while she leaned her back against the counter.

"But what about me, Emma?" I asked as I unbuckled my belt and let my pants and underwear fall to my feet." Of course, Emma knew where this was going, and turned around, resting her head and one elbow on the countertop.

Her right hand now had the cock fully inserted and her fingertips slid the toy easily in and out of her slippery pussy. The gauze of her body suit stretched across her nice round buttocks.

"Ohhh," I moaned, walking between her wide stretched feet and placing my semi-erect cock against the meshed cloth, between Emma's cheeks. "Do you want me in your pussy, up against your husband's cock, Em?" I teased.

Emma looked back at me and at her husband who intently gazed at our naughty play. She called out, "No! You are too big to fit in here with Billy. He's big enough. The two of you would tear me apart." I love how Emma knows just what to say and when.

I slapped my hard cock against Emma's ass cheeks and asked, "So, where then, my love?"

Emma gazed into my eyes and offered, " Make a new hole in my tights!"

I feigned confusion. "You want me in your ass? But even Bill has never been allowed to enter there." I looked to the screen on the phone, and as Emma nodded, I said, "Is that alright with you, Bill? Should I be the one to give Emma that first experience? Should I give Em what she wants?"

Bill's right hand gripped his cock like a vice, stroking so quickly I feared he might go off any second. Emma spoke up at Bill with a needy look in her face; her own hand fucking her wet pussy with the rubber cock. "I'll let you fuck ke there when you come home, Baby. I promise. I just need Michael in there right now."

My cock was beginning to ooze precum in the short silence that at the time seemed interminable. Bill broke the quiet with, "If that is what you want, Em. Yes, Michael, give her what she wants." I let go of my dick and slid both thumbs between Emma's thighs to hook each side of the back edge of the slit formed in her body suit at her pussy.

I parted my hands quickly and ripped the slit violently so that it tore almost all the way up to the waistband. Emma's full, round buttocks appeared, and the pink pucker of her anus lay bare. I looked to the camera just as Bill's cock exploded. He groaned aloud as semen spilled all over his hand and down to his thighs.

"Oh, my God," exclaimed Emma. "We haven't even started yet!"

"Jesus," said Bill in a low tone, watching his jizz continue to spill as his orgasm overtook him. "Keep going," he said, and looked for something to wipe himself down with.

I looked back to Emma, and she at me, smiling wide. I had overlooked one thing in my planning - lube - that was a long way from where we stood. I gathered saliva in my mouth and formed a large spitball, which dropped directly onto the head of my cock. That, and its mix with my precum would have to do. I placed my cock against her anal orifice.

"No!" shouted Emma, drawing out her dildo. "I'm soaked. Just put it in me." I looked down to see the glistening toy exit Emma's body, and I easily slid inside her sopping wet pussy. My cock made a sloshing noise for the five or so full, deep strokes that were all that was necessary to lube my pole up.

When I pulled my thick meat out, it was just as shiny as her toy, and I placed my cock head against Emma's bunghole. From the phone, Bill called out, "I... I can't. Call me later, when you're done, Em," and with that, Bill ended our FaceTime call. Our fun had been too much for him to bear.

Emma looked to her phone and then back toward me. "What just happened," she begged, her face marked in confusion. Without entering her, I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"It's nothing but true cuckold angst, my love." His orgasm had brought him past the height of voyeuristic passion, and into the realization that he is hundreds of miles from his wife and unable to stop this vivid, surreal event. Bill's orgasm just flushed a load of dopamine into his brain, but as that chemical ebbs, cortisol takes over and all of the horrible thoughts of what could go wrong flit about his brain.

"He will be fine. The best thing you can do is to just enjoy the fun. I will go easy." I moved back into position, pushed my left thumb along my shaft from root to tip, and wiped the accumulated juices against Emma's wonderfully snug pucker.

Emma gave me her anal virginity right then. In a matter of a minute or so, I was able to get her to relax enough to take most of my length and breadth. Fortunately for both of us, her tight little hole brought me to climax very quickly - before we could overdo it and cause Emma days of pain.

Emma called Bill after we were done for the night, and asked if he was okay.

"I am if you are," came his reply. He had lay there worried that our play might have been too much for Emma to handle. "I think I might come home a little early, if that's okay." She told Bill that she was fine with him returning home prematurely.

After she got off the phone with Bill, I explained to Emma that his angst was now replaced with a need to reclaim her, and we could cool things down with him until Bill got back. Emma sent Bill a follow up text that she would wait until he got home before she and I would play anymore, and he seemed relieved at that idea.

Since Bill had done the Park-And-Fly thing when he left, he advised that his plane would get in around eight AM the next morning; he would be home around nine o'clock.

When he drove down their street, he was relieved to see that only Emma's car was in the driveway, and not mine. He pulled his car in next to hers, and opened the trunk to retrieve his luggage. When Bill closed the trunk lid, he was startled to find his next-door neighbor, Mrs. Kravitz, standing right next to him.

Ava Kravitz and her husband, Walter, is a very quiet, retired couple that has lived on the street for many years. She is always peering out her window to see what goes on in the neighborhood. Until that moment, Bill had never considered that my appearance at their home while he was away might be a problem.

"Oh, uh, hello Ava," he said.

The slight, weak looking old lady leaned in and replied in a hushed tone, "William, there has been a strange car in your driveway while you have been away. I thought you should know."

Bill attempted to respond but she added, "I mean, it's none of my business but he is a very handsome man, and, well, I knew you were away..." Her words gave Bill enough time to come up with something to explain it all to her.

"Oh, that. You see, Ava, Michael is an old friend from college, who has had some business in town and we let him use our guest room while he is here, He actually arrived last weekend, so I knew he would be in and out all week." Bill recognized his double entendre as Ava replied.

"Yes, I saw him coming and going in the middle of the night last weekend." Bill wondered how it was possible that his neighbor would even have been up that late to see me return for a second time on that first night. She might even have seen Emma run out to my Escalade to have sex with me in their driveway.

Bill patted her shoulder lightly and assured Mrs. Kravitz with, "So, no need to worry..." but his words faltered when his front door opened and two people stood in the doorway - Emma and me. His eyes grew wide for two reasons.

First, Bill never considered that I might have parked my Escalade inside the garage, and had expected he would be returning home to some alone time with Emma. But, second and much more importantly, Emma was standing at their front door in a nightdress and housecoat, while I stood next to her in a wrinkled tee shirt and boxers that did little to hide my impressive package. I'm sure my hair was just as disheveled as Emma's. He had no idea how to explain all of this to Ava. I did plan to have us greet Bill in bedroom attire as we did, I just didn't expect it to be a public spectacle.

"Hi, Bill," called Emma, and Bill kept pivoting his head between his neighbor and us; not knowing what to say or do. He finally just walked toward us, without saying anything more to the nosey old lady.

Emma gave a faint wave and offered, "Oh, hi Ava," but the elderly woman had already turned toward her own front door, shaking her head. Emma greeted Bill with a hug and a long kiss before we all retreated inside.

"Jesus! Now the whole neighborhood will know," uttered Bill, shaking his head as he closed the front door. He pictured the old biddy telling other neighbors about the kinky couple next door to her and receiving odd looks from others.

Bill set his luggage down as I stood back and let Emma console her him, albeit with a bit of a giggle. "You're home now. It's all good. I will have a chat with Ava later," said Emma, rubbing Bill's back. "Besides, Michael thought you might like a change of pace today."

I noted a tad of annoyance in Bill's voice. "Change of pace?"

Emma's arms hung around Bill's neck as she said, "Yeah, Michael thought that, since I made you a promise, you know, letting you take me from behind, that maybe you should enjoy being part of something that is a first for us."

"A first? You mean Michael didn't take your anal virginity the other night?" I heard a tinge of hope in his tone as Bill looked quickly to me and back to his wife.

"Oh, yes. We did that," said Emma in a matter-of-fact tone. "But it seems it will take some time for me before I am able to accommodate Michael's girth easily back there." Emma stopped to give Bill a kiss, before continuing. "The first for us would be having my two men penetrate me at the same time. What do you think?"

Bill's relief was palpable. To have gone from being in the room on our first encounter, to witnessing our interactions from afar and over video, had made Bill worry that I was taking over and that he might forever be denied sexual access to Emma. It was a real consideration for Bill that I had already taken his wife from him. Ah, the tricks one's mind can play can really mess up a cuck.

"Yeah, sure. We could do that. Like, now or tonight?" Bill's eyes went from Emma to me, and back. Emma looked to me, and with my nod, replied, "Now, if you're up for it." She took her husband's hand and led us up the stairs. When they entered their bedroom, I stood in the doorway as the couple reunited with kisses and touches, while peeling off their clothes, not caring that anyone might be watching.

Bill was already erect, so Emma warmed him up with a very sloppy blowjob while on her knees. "I've missed you so much, Baby," she said between licks and sucking noises. In the meantime, I yanked off my shirt and shorts, and awaited Emma's direction of the scene.

When she got up and kissed her husband, Emma shared with Bill, the flavor and saltiness of his cock. Their kiss broke, and immediately, Emma turned to me and said, "Michael, how about, you lay down on the bed and I will climb on top?"

I moved to their bedside. Emma and I rolled down the duvet and sheet to the very foot of the bed. Cum from Emma's and my early morning encounter had made a large stain on the fitted sheet, right where Bill would sleep. Bill stood there, rock hard, gazing between Emma's naked body and my erection while I settled in the middle of the bed on my back. Emma climbed atop and squatted down over my pelvis, facing the headboard, so she could guide me inside her pussy.

Just before our sexes met, a generous glob of semen dribbled from Emma's labia, interspersing with my thick pubes. I chuckled, and offered, "Now I will know how you felt when you fucked Emma after our first date, Bill! She is still full of my cum from this morning!" I felt pride at being rock hard so soon after having shagged Emma just before Bill got home.

Bill realized in that moment that despite Emma texting him that we wouldn't have sex until he got home, my sexual prowess was too much for her to keep that promise. He also recognized that Emma's sexual wants and needs were an absolute driving force in his brain, and he wasn't even disappointed that Emma had broken her promise.

Emma impaled herself as I spoke, and in no time was bouncing on my girthy dick. "Mmmm, so creamy fucking a cum-filled pussy, right? I said to Bill with a smile, looking past Emma's shoulder.

He didn't answer, but nodded and slowly flogged his cock while awaiting Emma's instructions. After a dozen or so plunges and a number of moans, Emma leaned over and rested her body on mine, revealing for Bill a view of my cock spreading her pussy wide. As well, Bill took in the sight of his wife's fully accessible pucker beckoning him.

Emma turned her head back toward Bill and said, "You better get some lube. Michael hasn't been in there today." Bill opened the night table drawer on his side of the bed, and froze. "Is that your...?"

Emma let out a slight giggle. "Oh, yeah. That is our favorite lingerie in there, Sweetie. Michael wanted you to see what was left of it, after we fucked two nights in a row." In a crumpled ball, the semen-crusted body suit stunk of sex and cum. Bill held it up to see where I had torn it wide to gain access to Emma's then undefiled rear entrance.

I added, "Feel free to use that on nights where Emma doesn't invite you to participate in our fun, Bill! " He dropped the nasty garment back into the drawer, pulled out the bottle of lube, and got up in the bed with it. Bill slathered the slick oil all up and down his precum-drooled cock, and used two fingers to apply a large dollop of K-Y all around, and into his wife's anal opening.

"Are you ready, Em?" he asked nervously.

I began a very slow, rhythmic in and out motion while Bill pressed into the unrelenting orifice of Emma's ass. She kissed my neck and when I felt her body relax, Bill uttered a guttural moan, and instantly my cock felt his dick sliding into Emma's colon on the other side of the thin membrane that separated us.

"Ohhhhh," moaned Emma. Bill was barely half way in, when she added, "I'm so full!"

His and my movements countered the other; Bill's cock sliding in as mine retreated, and then he withdrawing while I plunged back in. Emma's face nestled into my chest while I held her tightly, as Bill and I double-teamed her lithe body. Emma emitted soft, muffled moans while we seesaw fucked both holes. The pressure of both males inside her immediately caused Emma to have a G-spot orgasm that flooded my cock with its watery flow.

The sensation of my hefty cock moving so near Bill's as we fucked Emma together, was more than he could take. Bill called out, "Oh, God!" His hips jerked forward five or six times as Bill pelted his wife with spurts of jizz deep into her colon. I held Emma tight to me and continued my slow strides, not anywhere near ready to reach climax. A long, "Ughhhhhh," preceded Bill slowing bringing his movements to a standstill.

Bill withdrew from Emma's ass entirely, and when his dwindling member flopped free of her, I felt the warm wash of Bill's seed as it exited Emma's body and flowed like a milky lava onto my balls and base of my shaft. Bill knelt back and gazed down at his accomplishment; his mucky load burped from the small contractions of Emma's pink pucker. He had finally taken Emma anally and was totally sated.

Emma shimmied up the bed a bit, forcing my hardness from inside her; my cock jutted vertically once freed, still ready to go. Emma rolled off and onto her back beside me. We both looked down at Bill, who was unable to take his eyes off the sticky mess between Emma's thighs. In a soft, sweet voice, Emma offered, "Cleanup duty?"

Bill hesitated, not entirely comfortable with performing this wanton act on his wife in front of me. His desire overcame his shyness when Emma reached her fingers between her legs and scooped up globs of Bill's seed from both her ass and the bed sheets, and slathered it along her pussy lips and clitoral button. Emma's imploring words, "I need to cum," set him off.

Bill bent down and slid his arms up Emma's thighs, drawing her knees over his shoulders; his eyes focused on Emma's gooey feast. My cock remained semi hard due to the feeling of power when one witnesses how far a man will go to appease his wife. Bill took a few tentative licks along Emma's labial folds.

Emma ground her pelvis, and in her own neediness for sexual release, admonished Bill. "Get in there!"

With that, and the heady essence of sex and sweat and salt filling his nose, Bill began a delirious assault on Emma's sopping pussy and ass. His hands cupped her round ass cheeks and raised them enough to lap at her rear portal and its silvery prize.

Once all remnants of his own semen had been tended to, Bill looked up at Emma and suckled on her rubbery clit; his scruffy beard tickling her mons. Emma cupped Bill's head with both hands, forcing him into her needy cunt. His licks and flicks upon Emma's engorged bud caused her hips to begin to shake and buckle under the orgasmic jolts searing through her body. Their eyes locked as Emma's climax ebbed.

Bill unclamped from Emma's pussy and smiled at her while cock snot and pussy juice soaked his beard. Just as Bill raised his knees as if to get himself up from his prone position, Emma said plainly, "What about Michael?" With raised eyebrows and a devious smile, Emma nodded toward me, encouraging her man to slip deeper into his bisexual submissiveness; a willing wife and her devoted husband offering me control over both of them.

As Bill looked at my softening cock shaft that glistened in some places but was speckled with dried juices in others, he contemplated a response. Bill was already reaching for my shaft when I offered, "It's mostly your wife's juices, Bill. Think of it as an Emma popsicle." Even Bill had to giggle with his wife and I at my tease.

Bill took hold of my shaft, weighing it, surveying its heft and girth. "It is so big, up close," he whispered.

"Tell me about it," joked Emma.

Bill proceeded to press the flat of his tongue along the veiny process. Bill's hips were now masturbating his cock into the bed sheets while he made his way higher and onto the spongy helmet of my cock head.

Emma encouraged, "Take him in your mouth, Baby," and her husband did as told. His lips stretched wide while his tongue teased the fleshy tip. Bill did not stay long there, but instead continued to mop up our love juices all around my dick.

Emma and I were silent while Bill went about his deed; my fingers carelessly tousled Emma's wavy hair while we witnessed Bill's play.