Emma and Bill Need a Real Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before he was down on his belly, feasting on Emma's anus while her and my moans filled the room. Her hands took my ass cheeks and drew my shaft deep into her mouth. When I slid a finger into Emma's sloppy pussy hole, the back of it slid against the back of Bill's middle finger.

We double fingered his wife while he ate her ass and she licked my shaft like a lollipop. Her hands pressed into my butt cheeks to guide me to turn away from her. Her thumbs parted my hairy cheeks and her tongue licked the furry crevice between them. I bent over and held my position on the arm of the loveseat so Emma could bury her face in my ass.

Once she began lapping at my ring, she reached one hand behind her to pull her husband into her own sweet bottom. Emma's and my moans filled the air. Nothing gets my cock more rigid than anything touching or entering my ass. All of us were more than ready for the inevitable.

I stood, turned around and took Emma's hand while Bill sat back on his haunches to see what I had in mind. My hands cupped Emma's twenty-five inch waist, and I easily raised her lithe body so her ass was just above my flagpole.

"Guide it in, Bill," I said, gently. A second later, his right hand fisted my shaft and I lowered his wife onto it until my helmet peeled her rubbery folds apart. My thick knob couldn't get past the small round muscles guarding her vestibule. Emma tried to assist by rotating her hips, while Bill wet the knob by sliding it up and down Emma's pussy lips. Despite her liquid readiness, my thickness was just too much to take.

"We need lube," I announced, my arms embracing Emma's small torso and large hands savoring her smooth as cheeks.

"Baby, go get the lube!" commanded Emma. I watched Bill run up the stairs wearing only his shirt, two and three at a time, and just pulled his wife into my chest until he returned. We glided tongues in the other's mouth for a few seconds.

"I think Bill's better now," whispered Emma, smiling all the while. With the length of my cock now nestled between her globes, Emma's hips glided back and forth gently along its length, making a slimy trail as she did.

When Bill returned, I raised Emma's fine ass higher and called out, "Use lots. Get it everywhere. Bill drizzled so much over my shaft that the honey pitter-pattered onto the carpet below. I felt his fist roll up and down my length a few times to slather the liquid along my entire shaft. "Lots on her, too," I added. Bill squirted more into the palm of his hand and soaked Emma's vulva in the slippery fluid.

"God, Emma, you've never been more wet!" He then held my dick by the root and pointed the blood red tip straight up, so he could watch me impale his tiny wife upon it. This time, with Emma's gyrations, and with the liberal oil applied, friction eased enough that my dick actually made a light plopping sound as it entered the warmth of Emma's baby oven. Bill sat back on his haunches, marveling at how the pliable ring of Emma's pussy flesh stretched downward at each painfully slow withdrawal; only to stretch back inside her as I plunged more deeply with every push.

Emma began to make songful moans as both my speed and depth increased with her acceptance. Soon, my blonde pubes would bristle against Emma's stretched labia, yet her mournful sounds were more from intrusion and fullness, and not from tickles of pubic hair.

A sloshing sound added to her moans of delight, and as her noises began to crescendo, only I could know what would come next. Only I had experienced what an overfilled pussy will inevitably experience, and it was clear by her clinging, grasping fingers around my body that something unnatural was building inside her.

Bill watched in awe from his position as more and more seepage began to spill from our union. When Emma buried her face in my neck, and cried a wailing song, I felt it and Bill gazed at Emma's explosive, convulsive spray of juices that soaked our thighs and rained down between us. Her lithe legs shuddered as a torrent of juice showered the carpet below.

"Oh. Ohhhh. Oh, FUCK!" were the only words she could convey. I continued my firm grip on her hips and forced her to experience the entire breadth and width of her G-spot climax by continuing my thrusts as deeply as able.

Bill said softly, "Jesus Christ," and watched his wife's body melt in ecstasy before him.

Emma's convulsive muscles did much more than just energize her orgasm. They milked my cock like the firm hand of a farmer on the udder of a cow. My moans and grunts were a countdown to my own release. "Fuck! Where do I cum," I announced, respectful that we hadn't discussed this earlier.

Thrusting at and impacting the tender protrusion of Emma's cervix, her response was stuttered. "In. Inside...side me!" she proclaimed aloud. "I'm fixed." Millions of babies were instantly injected into Emma's vagina with the next five or six thrusts, bathing her insides in my milky white ejaculate. Bill witnessed the appearance of my slurry each time my shaft retreated from Emma's depths, slathering my shaft in our mixed fluids.

My thighs were on fire from supporting both of our weights through this grueling but delightful fuck. Emma's kisses adorned my neck and throat. In time, my pace slowed and our heavy breaths abated. My hands gently lifted Emma up until my softened cock flopped from her labia, and hung freely. Her faucet dripped onto the hardwood floor and Emma stared down between our bodies to see my semen dribbling down and puddling on the floor.

I set my lover onto the loveseat and kissed her forehead. I moved to where my clothes were piled and quietly asked, "Can I use your shower? I know you two need some time."

Emma raised her knees and both of them observed small burps of bubbly semen spit from her gaped opening. Bill, captivated by the erotic scene before him, offered, "Sure," without looking away, "First left at the top of the stairs."

As I bent down to retrieve my pants and underwear, I heard Emma speak in a soft tone. "I'm ready. Do you want your turn now?" As Bill silently moved to her, Emma added matter-of-factly, "It's going to be very creamy in there." For a second, I thought he might have the urge to go down on Emma and complete their original fantasy. I hesitated, taking a peek over my shoulder.

Instead, Bill greedily tugged on Emma's ankles so she could receive his more than willing cock while on her back in the loveseat. On my way up the stairs, I recalled another cuck who described reclaiming his wife after me cumming inside her as, "it was like putting my dicklet into a jar of warm, creamy yogurt". Ah, the things you remember when life is good.

In the twenty seconds it took to climb the stairs, I heard the unmistakable grunt of male release and I wasn't surprised at all. I looked back down to see Bill collapse onto his wife's chest. Her arms soothed him in his recovery, and for a moment, Emma's eyes met mine, and she looked totally sated.

Stepping out of the bathroom following my shower, I saw that my cock was already semi-hard, and normally I would be willing to easily pound out another round into whoever it was I had just finished round one with, but Bill and Emma weren't quite ready for that. At the top of the stairs, I saw the two entwined on the loveseat; clothes still strewn all over the living room. I descended the stairs and walked to the front door, rather than to where they reclined.

"I won't bother you two. I very much enjoyed the evening, so I will leave it to you whether we are a good fit," I offered softly. As I turned the doorknob, I said to Bill, "You know how to get hold of me."

Both looked my way, and Emma raised her hand to offer a friendly wave. I closed their front door quietly behind me and strode down the driveway to my Escalade. I had no doubt I would hear back from them soon.

12