Emma and Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Teasing me with her sexuality. I need her.
3.3k words
4.27
31.6k
23
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a tapping at my library door. It had to be Emma. I had been avoiding my stepdaughter for a few days. It was something of a surprise when she had touched my turgid prick with her feet. I had not responded properly, at first. I admit that I had some rather unfortunate urges concerning Emma. She was my new wife's daughter. She was nearing nineteen years of age soon. I would need to control myself.

"Come in."

The door opened slowly and Emma entered. She was dressed in only her bikini bottom. I had given her permission to sunbathe without a top. Perhaps that had not been the best idea. My wife, Erica, might not understand. But she didn't know. I wasn't going to tell her. Surely, neither was Emma. But I hadn't expected Emma to be walking around like this.

"Hi Dick. It's a lovely day, isn't it?" I could smell the jasmine scent that she always wore.

"Yes, yes. Quite nice Emma. Yes. Do you need something from me dear?"

She slowly walked over and stood beside my desk. I was seated behind it, with paperwork spread out. Her delicate hand reached out to touch my arm. Her breasts were not pendulous at all. They were firm and like cones in shape. Her nipples were red as garnets. They were swollen. They always were. I had noticed when I watched her through my french doors, as she sunbathed on the patio.

"You know, I'm getting to be fond of you, Dick. You seem to be awfully sweet. I was hoping you would be. And you've been very nice to me. I think you are even nicer that my father. I wish you were my father. Anyway, I wonder, may I ask another favor, Dick?"

I cleared my throat. It was getting stuffy in here.

"Umm...yes, Emma. You, uh, you can ask anything. I'll try to help, if I can."

My hand was on my desk as she kept her hand on my arm. It was bare, as I was wearing short sleeves. I felt goosebumps rising, as she gently stroked my skin. I had to move my other hand to my lap. I didn't wish her to see the erection forming. That wouldn't do.

"Thank you Dick. I think I'm going to really depend upon you. You're such a smart man. I can tell by reading your books. You're so good at poetry, Dick."

I think I may have been blushing. "That's kind of you, Emma. I know I'm not a great poet, but I do think I've written a few poems that would stand up to critical scrutiny."

"Well, I just know they seem good to me. So anyway, I was wondering. It seems so silly, doesn't it? I mean, I'm sunbathing and I have this silly bottom on, and I know my sun tan is going to be uneven. Doesn't it seem logical that I could remove it, along with the top, Dick?"

This was another of Emma's surprises. She was absolutely not an ordinary young lady. As far as I knew, of course. I wasn't an expert concerning girls. Perhaps she was just like other girls her age. I didn't really know. I was thinking swiftly. What should I do? What would Erica think?

"I don't know, Emma. I'm not really sure about that. I mean, wouldn't you feel odd, you know, nude? With me here and all?"

"Don't be silly, Dick. You're fine. I don't have any problem being that way around you. We're family now, right? I used to be nude with Mom all the time, in our apartment."

"Yes, certainly, Emma. We are family now. Yes. Your mother and I love having you here."

"My mother's a dear, too. So, okay, I'll just not bother with this silly bikini when I go out to sunbathe. Thanks, Dick. See you later. I'm going out now."

With that she caressed my arm, touched my cheek, and turned to skip away. I suppose I had given permission. I wasn't quite sure. My erection was throbbing and I stroked it through my trousers. I wondered if I was losing control. I shouldn't let that happen.

Emma's head appeared in the doorway. "Dick, would you mind putting lotion on me again. I'll wait outside for you."

It seemed very hot again. Did she see what I was doing? I wiped my brow with my handkerchief. Surely I could handle this. She wasn't asking for much. Just for me to put lotion on her. That's all. That was simple enough. I was a full professor. I could handle young people. Certainly I could. I rose and looked out my french doors.

As I watched Emma was approaching her lounge chair. She put down the towel and lotion she was carrying on a small table. Then, as I watched, she stepped out of her bikini bottom. She glanced quickly over at my doors, then sat down. She placed the bottom on the table. I could see, from my vantage point, that her vulva was clean of hair. Nothing was there. Just like her mother. Yes, just like her mother.

After a few minutes, as my erection went down, I gathered myself. I opened a french door, and walked over to Emma. I took a lounge chair and drew it close to hers. She was looking up at me, but I couldn't see her eyes through her sunglasses.

"Dick, are you going to rub lotion on me? You can't sit in another chair. Sit here on mine next to me. I'll lay on my stomach first. You do the back, okay? Thanks, sweet Dick."

She was soon in a prone position. I sat next to her. I was touching her and my eyes traveled over her long body. It was taut and muscular, but soft looking. Her derriere seemed firm and rounded. I reached, got the lotion, and squeezed a lot onto my palm. I rubbed my hands together and began at her feet. Her tiny feet with the scarlet toenails. I rubbed her soles and each little toe, separately, then moved up her ankles and calves. Getting more lotion, I caressed the backs of her knees. That delicious fold I often watched as women walked away.

I was becoming quite warm in the summer sun. More lotion, and I massaged her thighs. So firm, and yet, so full and soft and meaty. Fleshy. God, it was getting hot. Squeezing out more lotion I moved to her buttocks. My thumbs were moving rather close to her vaginal and anal areas. I noticed her anus was pink. It seemed to wink at me. Not really, of course. I kept rubbing around it and I heard a heavy sigh escape her ruby red lips.

Leaning farther I used my hands to rub her back and shoulders, and down her arms. I put lotion along her sides and up, rubbing along next to her pert breasts. She exhaled another sigh. Having my cock get hard was perfectly normal. Just a physical reaction. It meant nothing. Then, as I was placing lotion on her neck, she abruptly rose up. I made room and she quickly flipped over.

"That's the back, sweet Dick. Now the front, dear."

I couldn't see her eyes. I thought I had heard amusement in her tone. Perhaps not. My trousers were feeling rather tight, for some reason. In any case, I began the same procedure as earlier. I used the lotion to caress the sweet, little feet, and moved up the legs, gently massaging her flesh with the sun tanning lotion. It was all to keep her tanning properly. That's all.

As my hands were nearing her hairless vulva I couldn't help noticing that it was wet. She must be sweating in the heat, as was I. My hands were spreading lots of lotion along her legs and onto her belly. In the process, I couldn't help getting rather close to the vaginal area. I stroked with my thumbs, and her moist slit came open, just for a moment or two.

Her sighs were continuing as I made my way up her tummy. I knew that I needed to put some tanning lotion on her breasts or she would get a sunburn. That wouldn't do. So I caressed her titties with my fingers and thumbs, softly making sure her nipples had plenty of lotion. I left them to rub along her shoulders, and then her long neck. Her mouth was open. Her tongue flicked out and licked her ruby red lips.

Emma removed her sunglasses and looked into my eyes. She smiled and then reached out a delicate hand. She put it on my thigh. Gently rubbing it upward, she giggled. Then she stopped and put her glasses back on.

"Thanks so much, dear Dick. I'm good now. I'll see you later, sweet man." She reclined back and put her earbuds in.

Yes. You see, it was only putting lotion on for her. That's all. I wasn't doing anything wrong. Not that I could see. I didn't think Erica would care. Never mind. It wasn't necessary for her to know everything. This was my little secret with my stepdaughter. We were becoming great friends. I could tell. I looked forward to Erica coming home that day.

Later that evening, after dinner, and about an hour before normal bedtime, I asked Erica if we could retire. She was happy to oblige. She always was. She stopped at Emma's room, at the top of the stairs, and tapped on the closed door.

"What is it Mother?"

"Nothing sweetheart. We're just going to bed early. We'll say goodnight now."

"Fine Mother. Have fun."

Erica looked at me. I shrugged. I didn't know what she meant. I was going to enjoy myself now, but Emma knew nothing about it. I took my wife's hand and drew her down the hall to the master bedroom. Upon entering I took her in my arms and began kissing her, and caressing her breasts through her clothing. I was a little rough, but she liked that. Erica liked everything rough and I was learning to do everything I could to make her happy that way. She was giggling. It reminded me of Emma.

"Erica, I need something different tonight. I wonder if we might try a new game. Not a game really. Just different. I was thinking, it might be quite pleasant for me to give you a massage. Um...a sensual massage. What do you think? Are you too tired, dear.?"

"Dear, I'm never too tired for you. You know that. Let's just get rid of these clothes then. And I'll get some baby oil that you can use to massage me. This is really a treat, Richard. You're a sweet man."

We shed our clothing. I went and got some towels to place on the bed, so it wouldn't be soiled from the oil. My prick was so hard now. I didn't mind Erica seeing. Not anymore. We were married now and we could do anything we pleased. She giggled as she looked over and saw my erection. Then she came over with her nipples poking out. She was aroused too. It wasn't hard to arouse Erica. I wondered if Emma was like her mother that way.

Erica got on the bed and shook her rear at me. She was teasing me, you see. She enjoyed sex. I moved to the bed and she laid down on her stomach. I took the baby oil and began repeating what I had done already today. But this was different, wasn't it. I hadn't been doing anything sexual with Emma. Of course not. That was just me helping her with her tanning lotion. This was sexual now, in my bedroom.

My massaging was certainly making Erica feel good. She seemed to be pressing her pussy into the bed as I rubbed her thighs. I thought that I would try massaging around her pussy with my thumbs, as I had done with Emma. This time my thumbs rubbed the labia, and even entered the cunt. Her slit was leaking fluids and she sighed. It was with pleasure.

I took some oil and caressed her little pucker hole. She sighed again. She liked that, I could tell. I pressed a thumb there and she groaned. I considered that as I remembered something from earlier today.

"Erica, please turn over. I think you need me to massage the front, dear."

"Yes, of course, Richard. You're so good at this. You're a great lover, my dear." With that she rolled over, and presented her front to me. Her pussy and tits were there for me, her husband.

I again moved up her legs, but my prick was anxious to be used. I worked my way up more quickly this time, rubbing briskly until my thumbs were again caressing the lips of her pussy. Her hairless pussy, just like Emma's. Just like her daughter's pussy. I jammed fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her as she sighed and then began moaning louder.

"God, Richard, please, please sweetheart. I need your cock Richard! Oh, god, fuck me Richard."

She was panting and my prick was ready. It was nice to know that I could have this effect on a woman, or a girl. I leaned down and sucked on her breast. It was a nice conical shape. I liked that shape a lot. It barely sagged at all. It was still firm and taut. I sucked it hard until she screamed with pleasure.

Then I moved between her legs, spread them out with my own legs, and pressed my dick against her vulva. I entered her as I lifted her ass up from the bed with my hands. I jammed all of my cock into her and she cried out with passion, while I grunted and fucked her, deeper and deeper. Erica liked it rough. I gave it to her. I could be very rough.

"Take it woman. You like that, huh, you like that? I can fuck you all night, you know that. I want you to fucking come for your daddy. Yes, fucking come for daddy, baby. Unh, unh, unh."

She was coming for me. I felt the juices. I was ready to come. But I didn't. I wanted something different tonight. I slipped my prick out, and she moaned. I moved my cock head down, to the lower hole, and pressed to enter. I slipped in, with a little effort, and then looked at Erica's face. Her eyes were wide open. I thrust into her anus and she shrieked. But her hands, which had held my ass checks, were holding me tight, even forcing me to ram deeper.

I had heard that women in their thirties were at their sexual prime. My thirty-eight year old wife was certainly primed for any sex I could offer her. At fifty-six I might not be in my prime, but I was hungry for sex, after a life of having little sexual pleasure. I was fucking Erica in the ass, and it was good, and very tight. It would be so much tighter if she were younger.

I thrust harder into her tight ass, and she cried out. I gave voice to my feelings too. I fucked her and finally began filling her with my sperm. I could feel my spunk trying to shoot out, and it lasted for at least ten spurts. I filled her ass, grunting like a rutting animal. I pulled out. Erica was like a rag doll, folding up on the bed. I climbed off the bed.

Going to the bathroom, I collected a couple of washcloths, dampened in the sink. I was walking out of the bathroom door, just to the right of the bedroom door. I thought I could smell jasmine. That was odd. I hadn't noticed it when we entered the bedroom. But I went to Erica and we both wiped ourselves clean. She was smiling to herself. I was glad I had pleased her.

"That was lovely, my strong man. You're a perfect lover, Richard. What were you chuckling at in the bathroom?"

"I wasn't, dear. That's odd. I thought I heard you giggling. I assumed it was you. The house creaking I suppose. Yes, love. That was nice tonight. Thank you for being my wife. Thank you for giving me a family, Erica."

"We love being here, Richard. Emma isn't talkative, but she's happy, I believe. Doesn't she seem happy to you dear?"

"Oh, yes, certainly. Yes, quite happy. She's a girl."

"Would you say she was complacent? I don't really think so. More content perhaps."

"Yes, certainly. That's right dear. I'm going to check the back door. I forget if I locked it or not."

Wrapping a robe around myself I opened our bedroom door and stepped out. I looked down the hall. Emma's door was closing. I saw the light go out, under her door. She must have been in the other bathroom. After checking the downstairs I returned to bed and we went to sleep. I slept well. I think I had dreams. I remember braids and the smell of jasmine.

During the next few days Emma would spend about an hour outside sunbathing each day. I would put lotion on her if she asked. Sometimes she did, but most of the time she didn't. I was proud of myself. I was just helping when she needed it and asked for it. Nothing odd or out of the ordinary, surely. She was a good stepdaughter. I was a good stepfather. Certainly, anyone would agree with that.

I admit I would often look out and watch her as she tanned. I thought I noticed her doing things with a cylindrical object. She would place it near her hairless vulva, and her knees would spread apart. It appeared that she was in pain, but I couldn't be sure. At the same time a hand would be at a breast, massaging it. Perhaps she was doing it unconsciously. Surely she would call out if she needed me.

We were sitting in the kitchen, having some lunch I prepared. I was rather good in the kitchen. I had been a bachelor for so many years. Emma was chatty today. More so than usual. It was pleasant. I liked hearing her voice. And smelling her scent. Yes. She smelled young, and sweet, and fresh.

"Anyway, Dick, I was going to say I thought you've been so good for Mother. She's very happy now. I'm glad you have so much fun together. She was alone for a long time. You enjoy Mother, too, don't you?"

"Well, yes, if you put it that way. We enjoy each other's company. Certainly, that's true. Quite true."

She placed her delicate hand on my thigh. She looked at me and smiled. Her lips were blood-red today, and her tongue touched them, moistening them.

"So tell me, Dick, what are you getting me for my birthday. It'll be just a week from now, you know?"

"Ah, well, I'm sure your mother has something in mind. We haven't discussed it yet. I should speak to her this evening. Yes, I should do that. Thanks for reminding me, my dear girl."

"I'll tell you what, Dick. You and I can go out and look for something. That would be fun. Yes, we'll do that this week. Thank you Dick. I look forward to it."

It was odd. I was remembering back so many years ago. Emma was nineteen next week. That meant she was born almost exactly nine months from a date I was just now figuring in my mind. The faculty party. Where I made love to a senior co-ed. I didn't remember her face. My Erica had been a senior co-ed. She had been at the party, I had discovered just a few days ago. I wondered if the two ladies had known each other.

My new stepdaughter deserved a nice present, of course. A shopping trip was appropriate. I was certain it would be fine. I actually looked forward to it. Yes, it would be a nice little outing. Just the two of us. Alone.