Emma and Seduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to take me baby? Would you like that? If you want me, Richard, you may. Just do me one little favor, dear. Just get down on your hands and knees and crawl to me. Do that Richard. Do it now and you can have some sweet, soft, virgin pussy. Do you want that, Richard?"

I moaned with lust and need and fell to my knees. My prick was engorged now. I crawled to my Emma. To my wife's daughter. To my daughter. I crawled. I needed her. I wanted her, this little woman. This teasing wench. I had to have her. I had to fuck her, if she'd let me. God, if she would only allow it!

"Kiss my feet, Richard. Kiss my feet...Dick. Yes, Dick, kiss my feet. And Emma will give you some pussy. Be a good boy, dear Dick."

I was kissing her toes and licking them and I wanted to kiss and lick my way up to her treasure, but she shoved me away with a tiny foot. She laughed. I growled and rose up. I grabbed her and flung her on the bed. She was still laughing.

I could see her grinning at me at I dove onto the bed, between her legs. She had spread them apart. I saw what I wanted. Yes, I saw her cunt there before me, waiting to be fucked. Waiting to be deflowered.

"It's ready for you Dick. My pussy's so hot, baby. And wet. Yes, it's wet for you baby. Fuck me now you big stud. Fuck me, baby."

I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders, and pressed them down, as I guided my cock into her cunt. I embedded the head and with one grand thrust I tore through her hymen. Her scream of pain was joy to me.

The little witch was getting her first fuck. She would remember it forever. I rammed into her pussy and began fucking her like a little whore. She was grabbing my ass cheeks, trying to get more cock into her cunt.

Grunting like a rutting beast I humped my ass, and fucked my darling Emma. My little jewel. She was mine now. I could see her face twisted in the throes of passion and lust. She was loving her first time.

It would not be her last. Oh no, by now means the last. I fucked her, screwing my prick into the depths of that pussy. My pussy now. My cunt. My baby girl. I fucked her and felt her body shudder as orgasms spread through her body.

"Mother fucker, god, fuck me. Fuck me Dick. Give me your cock, Dick. Fuck me. It's so fucking good."

I just groaned as I continued fucking my Emma. I didn't give a damn who seduced whom. I was getting what I always wanted. What I always needed. My darling Emma's body. Yes, the body just like my Erica's body. I had fucked the mother. I had fucked the daughter. I had fucked my daughter.I was happy. My spunk was filling this Emma's pussy now. I grunted as I came. She was coming too. Oh yes. She loved me. My Emma loved me.

12