Emma Watson at the 2022 BAFTAS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Gaga continued to slide the wand up and down Emma's cunt, making sure to grind the head again and again against her clit. The relentless buzzing of the wand was ridiculously pleasurable as it was made to press harder onto Emma's clit. The petite English beauty bucked again and again, groaning loudly into her gag as she started to shake all over. Now, the blonde vixen switched the Hitachi onto high speed mode. Immediately, Emma's legs started to spasm and shake and she threw her head back into a pillow. She squirted as she climaxed, and liquid came out of her pussy in sprays over the bed, eventually thinning and running down the sweet cleft of her nether cheeks.

"Yum"

Lady lapped up the love juice, inhaling the musky scent with sheer excitement. Emma panted, blind to all. She moved her head from left to right as she heard Lady Gaga at the foot of the bed.

"MMMM!"

Emma bit on her ball gag as Lady picked up a black plastic vibrator, six inches long with a smooth texture, and turned it on. The tip was pointed was at Emma's slobbering cunt and made to slide up and down her slit. She began moaning around the gag and then she gurgled loudly as the vibe slowly drove into her slick wet pussy. The whole six inches of the toy went in fairly easily. helped by Emma's hip thrusts. Emma's frantic tossing of her head from side to side suggested the effectiveness of Lady Gaga's efforts.

"Yeah, baby!"

Close to another orgasm, Lady rotated the vibrator to almost the highest speed while increasing the rate of her thrusts. As Emma's lithe body shuddered and gyrated made her hips thrust up urgently. Without warning, the vibe was turned onto full speed and Emma gasped and moaned as her orgasm tore through her. She barely managed to hold back a scream as her legs trembled and chest heaved. She shook visibly as her pussy clenched and spurted, her orgasmic juices yet again running out and down her ass crack.

"Now me."

Lady Gaga helped her out of the scarf and ball gag, and Emma looked at the nude female properly for the first time. She had never seen such a body that was so perfect before. Large boobs sat over a trim figure. Her pussy was moist wet and her mound was neatly trimmed with a thin line of hair down the middle of it. As Emma gathered her wits, Lady flopped onto the bed and opened her arms. Emma climbed between her legs and licked and sucked on her pillow like breasts. She could actually smell the sweet scent of the woman's arousal, and slithered down her body to her sex. With an extended tongue, the acclaimed actress licked up and down the slit, pushing the tip inside her entrance on the odd occasion. Lady Gaga's curvy body jerked and spasmed against Emma's face.

"I like it like this."

She flipped over on the bed, and Emma climbed on top of her, lightly licking her skin at the shoulder blades. Emma displayed a fair talent with her tongue as she started licking slowly down her spine, all the way to the tops of her buttocks which thrust up. Probing her crack, Emma teased her wet pussy, making the blonde scream out in pleasure. Emma parted both cheeks and drew a wet line from anus to clit, working her tongue into each crevice alternatively.

"Oh! You really are a witch! Use the vibrator."

Emma picked up the pocket device and turned it over in the palm of her hand, somewhat surprised by its small size. Lady Gaga pushed her backside out and purred as the toy entered her. The thing was driven in and out in a slow rhythm and the American grabbed bunches of sheets as her pussy was drilled by the buzzing device.

"Now, the other one."

Emma frowned and looked on the bedside dresser to see another identical six inch vibe, only this one was pink. Lady Gaga shifted her hips in response and Emma pushed the thin vibrator about an inch up her tight ass. Emma surprised at how it slipped past the tight sphincter muscles with little effort. How many times had she been fucked anally, wondered Emma. Lady Gaga screamed from the unique pleasure of the double penetration.

"So...good!"

Emma expertly, in her humble opinion, made alternate pushes with her two vibrators, the one in the pussy directed by her right hand. The pink one in Lady's ass being directed by her left hand, and the black one in her right fully embedded in the woman's cunt.

"Now you...got it."

Emma pushed the pussy vibrator in while she pulled asshole one so that the two toys worked in tandem. The American's cries became louder and louder with each twin thrust. It seemed to her that her clit throbbed as the vibrators hummed, and it all proved too much as Gaga's ass jiggled lightly as her orgasm crashed over her.

x

As they laid out on the bed, the cell phone of Lady buzzed.

"Hi. Yes. Yeah. Come on up."

Emma got up and padded bare foot to the bathroom.

"That was Helena Bonham Carter. She wants to join in."

"Great. Like I said. I'm here for ALL the witches."

END