Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out an abrupt gasp as she rotated her hips and began to grind on the sticky dildo, rocking enthusiastically back and forth.

"Two is company, but three is hotter!"

Stockings Emma positioned herself in front of the impaled original, and aligned her strap on dildo to her pink pussy. She pushed forward and and the jelly like cock inched in.

"Ohhh! Fuck!"

Stockings paused mid thrust so as to let Kathy and Leo savour the erotic sight of Emma Watson's two orifices stuffed with toy cocks.

Emma's legs were kicked out wide and the toes of her heels pointed down, as she was unceremoniously double fucked.

The Emma in her cunt drove in and out as Cowboy Emma held her tiny waist and hoisted her up and down on her dildo.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Emma's thighs smacked down noisily on the other and her tits bounced as she took the cock inside her ass. Her cheeks rippled with each thrust into her back passage and her excitement pooled on the lap of the Emma under her.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck my tight little holes!"

Just when she thought she could take no more of the constant fucking, Witch Emma appeared at her shoulder, and held out her dildo. True Emma's lips met the tip and let the fake cock slide into her waiting mouth. Her tongue bathed the smooth shaft as she bobbed her head on it.

Emma was now airtight, and to say that she had never been so used and abused would be an understatement.

"Gowm, gaggedhuh, gawmmmm!"

All three lookalikes never let up, fucking her sopping cunt, reaming her saturated anus, and face fucking her as well.

The girls kept an interesting exchange with Cowboy Boots pulling Emma down onto her dong and holding her impaled all the way.

Then Stockings fucked her for a couple of minutes before ceasing her strokes and letting Emma ride the other cock in her ass.

Close to another orgasm, all of a sudden, Emma was lifted up and set down onto the fourth, so far unused sofa.

Seated on the very edge of the seat, she looked at the six other Emma's who loomed over her.

Each of them with ominous looking dildos jutting out of their waist harnesses.

Emma had pure lust in her doe like eyes as she looked down the line.

"Finish me off," she implored as she opened her legs.

Thigh Boots stepped up to the plate and took a long, hard thrust into her pussy. She pulled all the way out and real Emma pouted at the sudden loss. Emma's hips bucked up in an attempt to recover the flesh coloured dildo and her wish came true as the toy was slammed back in all the way.

Her perky tits shook in rhythm with the frantic thrusting from her booted double.

"That's it, that's it, that's it."

After just three minutes the cock was withdrawn from Emma's sodden muff.

"No, please don't stop."

Her group of dopple-gangers had no intention of stopping as the red strap on dildo of Stockings Emma slid inside her.

The grinning double caressed the true Emma's tits as she busily slid the dick inside the groaning actress.

"Mmm, nice. Mmm!"

Mumbled Emma with closed eyes as her excitement reached new levels.

Beads of sweat prickled her entire body as she responded to the non stop fucking. Her pussy leaked juices onto the seat under her bottom even more than before, and her eyes glazed over.

The dildo pulled out and Emma was dragged fifteen degrees to her left as a purple coloured fake dick was guided to her cunt and driven in to the hilt.

Her legs were lifted up and draped over Playboy Bunny Emma as she thrust in an upward direction, causing Emma to buck her hips up.

She was literally bounced off the seat with stroke after stroke and her moans of appreciation were matched by the sounds of slurping from her pussy.

"Fuck me harder! Faster, I want no slow fucking."

Stockings quickly withdrew and Emma shrieked as her legs were clutched and she was dragged back to her starting position.

New York cop held her dildo in shocking pink in her fist and pointed it to Emma's puckered star, now gaping from her anal fucking. The dildo was well lubed and had little problem in entering her anus.

The look on her face was priceless as her asshole was plundered once more. Her legs stiffened as NY cop pumped her ass hard. Emma's legs pointed up to the ceiling as the dildo went inside her anal passage all the way.

With her juices puddling under her, the dildo was pulled out and immediately replaced by a glistening black dildo strapped to Witch Emma's waist.

"In me! In me! Bury that thing in my fucking ass!"

The toy was lubed up plenty and glided in and out of Emma's anus with no problem.

Her legs were straight up as the dildo filled her rear end. Her ass was fucked faster and faster and deeper and deeper with every passing second. Kathy and Leo could plainly hear the lewd skin on skin slapping of thighs on bottom as Emma was pounded.

"So fucking deep!"

Just then the cock was taken out and before Emma could gather her wits, she was dragged up into a doggy position and a stiff dildo entered her cunt from behind. Her fine hair was grabbed and her head was made to pull up. Emma was in her element. Being treated roughly and fucked silly.

She had no idea now of which lookalike was screwing her, just that they all took turns either in her pussy or her asshole.

Both her nether holes were drenched and tacky from the lube as she was hammered hard, fast, and furiously.

"More. more, more!"

Emma yelled her face off as a dildo moved in and out of her pussy. Her lightweight frame was shunted to and fro into the back of the sofa with each firm thrust.

Another gave her ass full hard thrusts as her hips were firmly gripped, and the next thing she knew was a dildo going like a piston in her quivering muff.

Emma was fucked for a minute or two, but before she could climax, another fake cock was in her and giving her what for.

In her delirium, she was aware of many hands fondling her all over, adding to the sheer rapture of the occasion.

"More, more, more!"

Emma finally lost it and her orgasm erupted with a massive jolt. And, as she was still being drilled senseless, ANOTHER orgasm merged with the first.

As she shivered in ecstasy, true Emma was left to luxuriate in her joy.

Like a used fuck toy, Emma laid back, drenched in sweat, and with an exhausted and tender couple of raw orifices. She had been used and abused and she had loved it. She had been made to feel wanton and daring, and alive.

The sight of Emma being fucked by all these lookalikes was a true turn on for Leo who could not contain himself any longer and he had his pants down by his ankles. His throbbing dick lurched up into his fist as he blinked sweat out of his eyes.

"Who said you could whip THAT out? You fucking worm."

Kathy approached the shame faced Leo, and his stomach lurched at the sight of the ten inch silicone dildo that thrust up from the flared base of the black satin harness attached to her waist.

"Girls."

Two of the Emma lookalikes led Leo to one of the sofas and turned him face down along the seat.

Kathy caressed his bared rump and leaned across him as his arms were stretched out above his head by the two naked nubiles.

"Ever had your ass fucked, pretty boy?"

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Very," chuckled the buxom blonde as she held the lubricated head of the strap on tool to his puckered asshole. "Just relax. You might even enjoy it."

Leo tried to tense his muscles back there as the dildo pushed into his shit hole which opened accordingly.

The blonde began to shift her hips as she plunged in and out of Leo's ass, giving him most of the whopping length.

Deeper and deeper she shoved, delighting in the sight of Leo's manly ass being sodomised.

The humiliation for the man was brutal as Kathy laughed and made superb corkscrew thrusts inside his brown folds. The dildo pulled out with a pop and Leo froze as his balls were rolled in a sweaty fist. Please not those, he thought in desperate panic.

"Next."

Cowboy Boots Emma stepped in and Leo immediately felt her strap on dildo being inserted into his rectum.

The full length slid in, leaving him gasping for breath. He felt his legs go from under him and the girl flatten herself onto his back.

Two of the lookalikes now held his legs down as well as his arms, and his hard cock twitched under him with pangs of guilt.

Boots made long and slow thrusts into his ass which stretched his tight asshole.

"Give him what he deserves." Instructed Kathy and Boots Emma increase the pace.

Leo had a mixture of emotions. Humiliation at being pegged, anger at the sense of being violated, yet oddly taking some warm feeling back there.

The fucking was not gentle either, and his ass was pounded without mercy.

A dildo met his face and Stockings Emma began to skull fuck him, gliding the toy past his gritted teeth and down his throat. His muted groans made his mouth water and dribble down his chin.

He looked into the eyes of his girlfriend's double and to him it was as if the real Emma Watson was fucking his gaping mouth.

The cock in his anus pulled out and Leo felt relieved for a few precious seconds before his butt was invaded once more. It was Kathy again who snorted with each push into his shitter.

"Good worm, good worm."

Leo gagged and shook from the double humiliation, with both his mouth and ass stuffed completely. In truth, as his rear end was violated, the sensation of the dildo driving in and out was giving the Californian sexual tingles all over.

And when the fake cocks were finally removed he whimpered softly at the loss.

"HAH!"

Kathy shrieked aloud as she made one more push up onto his backside and undid the dildo from her harness, leaving it sticking half in, half out of Leo's butt. He remained on all fours in confusion, not knowing how to react.

"Let that be a lesson to you. Don't turn up uninvited." Said Kathy as she attached a long ponytail to the end of the protruding dildo.

"Hear, hear," echoed Emma, as she sat surrounded by the bevy of her lookalikes.

The smug grin on her face spoke volumes. She had enjoyed a shitload of orgasms and was highly delighted, as evidenced by her stretched out pussy and asshole.

"Jesus H Christ!" Muttered Leo as he shook his head and clutched his throbbing boner in a sweaty fist.

END OF SERIES.

12