Emma Watson IS Batgirl!

Story Info
Emma and Robert get fitted for their costumes.
3.6k words
4.58
16.8k
30
11

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note- This is purely fiction and not intended to offend anyone.

xxx

Robert Pattinson took the small side street off Regent Street in the centre of London and found the red brick building. He went through the names on the intercom call box by the entrance and found what he was looking for.

"Costumes and alterations, floor five."

He pressed the little red button and a female voice spoke from the speaker grill.

"Push the door hard and come on up. You have to take the stairs I'm afraid. The lift is broken. Fifth floor, third door."

Robert went through the front door and found the old wooden staircase. He saw nobody else on the way up until he reached the door numbered three. The door opened when he tried the knob and he entered a well lit room filled with tailor dummies, racks of costumes and outfits and a long table. Having won the honour being the next on screen Batman he was due here for a preliminary costume fitting. He spotted two women, one in white bra and high waisted lace panties with tiny ankle socks, and the other in a blue smock with medium length brown hair. The petite one in her underwear was speaking to the other.

"I was SO embarrassed. There I was, up against the desk with my knickers around my ankles and his hands on my waist when...Robert!"

Emma Watson was standing against the table in her undies with her arms outstretched and her cute bottom thrust up behind her. She screamed with joy and jumped up and down at the sight of Robert. Although her tits were firmly cupped by her bra he found that he was unable to avert his eyes from the young woman's jiggling tits. The slim actress jumped into his arms and gave him a big kiss on the lips. Her perfume was heady and he took a deep breath to steady his nerves.

"Emma."

"Can you believe it? You and me. Batman and Batgirl. Yikes!"

"It still hasn't sunk in yet." Agreed Robert.

Emma pointed to the fitter who smiled hello and sat down at the table.

"This is Rachel, she's going to be helping us with the early fittings."

"Yes, I've managed to get hold of Ben Affleck's last costume and thought we could work from there."

Emma was a bundle of energy as she squealed and spun around in joy. All three went and sat at the table as the middle aged fitter explained what was going to happen. Sat side by side Robert found it hard to concentrate as he kept stealing a glance at Emma's pubic mound that was clearly visible under her knickers. His cock twitched in his pants and he was relieved that neither of the women had noticed his hardness.

"If you're both happy we'll make a start."

Robert nodded and Rachel stood up.

"I'll go fetch the costumes while you get to know each other. Tea? Coffee?"

"Thanks, but no."

Robert stole another sideways look at Emma's half covered breasts and this time she caught him looking. He is so gorgeous she thought as she looked at the immaculately dressed actor. His black pants were complimented by his dark grey button down shirt and black ankle high boots. His hair was still thick and dark and he had his usual stubble on his square jaw. His penetrating blue eyes under those big brows were the type that could hypnotise and entice a girl into doing anything he wanted.

"Do I make you feel uncomfortable, Robert?"

Emma crossed her slender legs and swung her left up and down playfully and her little sock slipped a little. They had dated in the past when they were younger and the temptation to take things further had always been on both of their minds.

"Are you seeing anyone, Robert?"

"Nobody special. You?"

He gulped hard as Emma shifted in her chair and scraped it across the wooden floor until they were side by side. He looked directly into those light brown eyes of hers as she leaned in close.

"I don't know what it is with guys. I think maybe they get a bit scared of my fame. Do you get that?"

She put a consoling hand on his left shoulder.

"Yeah, sometimes."

"SO frustrating. I haven't had sex in simply AGES."

His eyes never left hers as her right arm snaked around his neck from behind. Emma felt her breathing deepen as she suddenly smacked her mouth to his. The kiss lasted a full sixty seconds and they slipped their tongues into each others mouths. She could feel something stirring in his pants as they pressed up close.

"I mean. Sometimes I just want to make the first move, you know? I'd love to have a man, just for a short while. Just reach out and take a man's cock and use it for my own pleasure."

"Oh, yeah?"

"I think about this stuff a lot."

The fabric of his pants was soft and it was easy to make out the shape of his manhood with her hand. They both stood up and Emma quickly undid the zip and pulled out his beautiful member. Emma smiled as she grabbed a handful of his rock hard cock and slowly stroked it up and down. Her thumb rolled around the bulbous head on the up stroke and she felt his shaft pulse in her tiny fist.

"I see that I have your full attention."

She beamed at him with that effervescent smile of hers and then Emma bent down, opened her mouth wide and applied her tongue to the underside and made his dick nice and slippery. As her excitement grew the slim actress began to suck Robert in earnest, bobbing her head up and down and diving down on his length further each time.

"Oh, Emma. You little minx!"

She grinned on his organ as she withdrew until only his bloated head was inside her hot mouth before gliding down almost all the way. She made audible yummy sounds as she went happily about her task, and Robert squirmed on his butt in bliss. With her left hand she swept back her hair over her left ear as she widened her jaw and sucked him in all the way. Her fingers tickled his balls as slid her head down and went to work on his dick. He fancied he heard footsteps and guessed Rachel was on the stairs outside. "Emma, if you don't stop I won't be able to get the Batman costume on."

She stopped licking his cock and held the stiff and rather moist organ up to her face. It was a magnificent member and she made a frustrated pout as she let him attempt to tuck it, difficult as it was, back in his pants. Giggling she stuck her fingers in her mouth and tasted his manly scent on her tongue. Rachel came back then and in her arms she carried two black outfits. The pair of young actors calmed down and Emma played with Robert's left upper thigh with a sly grin.

"Now these are not the finished article, just prototypes."

Robert took the bulky load from Rachel and removed his shirt. The Affleck costume had caused some controversy at the time and Robert could see why. The full jumpsuit was all black with muscle padding in the chest and arms. The chest also had printed armour detailing to portray a hefty looking Batman. He looked at the women as he paused in thought.

"Of course you can't wear a bra or panties under the costume, it's going to fit quite snugly."

Rachel held out the Batgirl costume to Emma.

"You don't mind, do you Robert?"

Without waiting for his answer she unhooked her bra and tossed it onto the table letting her tits bounce out. Then she stepped out of her panties without batting an eyelid and threw them away. He explored her nakedness with wide eyes and thought her slender physique to be extremely arousing. Her tits were medium sized but pretty nonetheless and had pencil eraser nipples. Her backside looked like heaven, such a smooth and firm set of cheeks, lifted and separated to perfection. Her stomach was flat and her abdomen led his eye to the sublime V of her sex which displayed a trimmed mound that protruded nicely from between her upper thighs.

"Take this."

Rachel handed over a black outfit and Emma shook it and held the top against her naked front. At this point it resembled a feminine looking three piece suit with a molded bustier top and shiny tight trousers. She poured herself into the stretch pants of polyamide and elastane and immediately liked it. The slim fit black outfit hugged her hips and ass perfectly and the feel on her bare Mons was something else! The bustier had a shape of the Bat emblem cut out just at the point her cleavage started up to her collarbone where the sleeved cape was fastened by hook and loop. Robert thought the window of bare chest was most erotic.

"Can you zip me up, babe?"

He zipped up the back and the snug top made her B cup tits thrust up. She fastened the molded utility belt around her waist and it dropped a tad to the tops of her hips. A pair of elbow length gloves were next which she wound up her arms. As Emma busied herself dressing Robert quickly dropped his pants and he too got dressed. Once in the jumpsuit he pulled on the flat heeled leather boots and donned the Batman gauntlets with the soft spikes down the sides.

"Wow! That has to be the sexiest Batgirl costume EVER!"

"I feel like I could seriously lick some butt in this."

Emma turned the face mask in her gloves and put it over her eyes. The black plastic was fitted with elastic which she out over the back of her head. Two pointed ears poked up on either side of the mask by about four inches which gave her a sinister look. Then she sat on a chair and tugged the knee high leather boots on, one by one. Robert picked up his black cowl of molded plastic and covered the upper half of his face.

"I'll take a few pictures of you two together."

Emma looked directly at the camera, then to Robert as she leaned on his shoulder. In between poses the pair of actors made heavy eye contact under their cowls. Rachel made them put their arms around each other as the session wore on. Emma looked the handsome actor in the eye and accidently on purpose brushed her hand directly on the end of his dick.

"Oops, sorry. A bit below the belt." Emma laughed but held her hand on his cock for an extra couple of seconds.

All three continued the photoshoot and chatted and Emma stiffened as Robert slid his left glove onto her right ass cheek through her costume and gently squeeze. She glanced at him and nodded for him to squeeze harder and she gasped when he did so.

"Okay, Emma? Not too tight?"

Robert guided his glove down the crack between her firm buttocks and she inhaled through gritted teeth at the intrusion.

"No, just right, Rachel."

As the pair of them flirted heavily Emma knew that they had to fuck. Her pussy burned with the desire for a big cock, HIS big cock. She struck a pose with one hand on her hip with her weight on one heel and Robert felt a full blown erection.

"How about you, Robert? Any stiffness?"

"It's a little cramped in the groin."

Emma chuckled as he bent at the waist in acute discomfort.

"I guessed it might," nodded Rachel. "Ben is not quite large down below, if you get my drift."

"Oh really?" Said Emma. "I would have guessed that he might be all man down there."

Rachel heard her phone chime and looked at her ringing Nokia.

"If you'll excuse me I have to make an important call."

Emma removed her mask and fluffed up her shoulder length hair.

"Take all the time you need, we're good."

The second Rachel closed the door behind her Robert looked at Emma who gave him the wink.

"Come on you sexy man, let's do it."

The smouldering ex model agreed as his aching boner reminded him of his arousal. Emma turned her back to him and leaned against the edge of the table. Robert removed his gloves and found a zipper behind the small of her back and pulled it down over the gentle curve of her buns. She took the chunky part of the zip and continued to tug it up in front of her until it stopped at the top of her pubic area. With her pert ass now sticking out of outfit he felt her muff and found her labia pouting and wet. As he inserted two fingers Emma let out a soft groan and dipped her head forward.

"Fuck!"

She parted her legs wider to allow him to play with her sensitive folds easier. He leaned in behind her and blew air into her ear.

"Take off the costume."

He shrugged his shoulders and awkwardly wriggled out of the leather and spandex costume and breathed a sigh of relief. Consumed by a desperate need for intercourse he gave in to the temptation. His cock bobbed in front if him at full mast and he grabbed it just under the head to keep it from throbbing. Robert was past the point of no return and reached under Emma to poke her opening with the head of his stiff cock. Emma steadied herself as he slid in all the way and held onto her hips. She gave a joyful squeal and rocked on her Bat-Boots. Robert looked down and took his cock out to examine how wet she had made him. Emma sighed at the loss of his boner and looked back to see him grinning.

"Put it back in you devil." She purred.

He nuzzled the top of her slit and bumped his bulbous glans on her hard clitoris. His hand followed the gentle curve of her right buttock and as she shuddered he thrust up into her again and pinned her arms to her sides.

"How bad do you want it?" He teased.

'So bad, I'm literally creaming."

Unable to stifle her pleasure Emma moaned loudly as all of him went inside her tight tunnel. At this point she was so wet she had no problem accommodating all of his rampant eight inches. Her back arched and her bottom pushed out and up behind her. With a perfect view of her pert rump peeking from under her costume he began to bang in and out with glee.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Uh, huh!" She moaned softly.

Her tits jiggled as she was held firmly and Robert leaned over her narrow back and rocked her back and forth in a fluid motion. Emma bopped on her heels and her pussy rose up and down on his rock hard prick.

"Holy shit! Who's fucking who?"

Robert's mind raced as he relished Emma's silky warmth surround his rigid pole and slide up and down on it. The minx was a superb fuck. Fact. Her body vibrated and shook as they humped each other in a passionate clench. He placed his hand into the small of her back and she shifted to an angle that suited him. Now he fucked her faster, expelling the air from her lungs as his hips slapped on her backside with each deep thrust. Her cute butt rippled as he collided with it and he pulled back on her arms as he withdrew and the pressure made her arch her back. Just when it seemed that Emma might very well squirt she froze and they both perked up their ears.

"Did you hear that?" Wondered she as she breathed heavily.

The door opened as Rachel returned.

"Shit! Quick!"

"Okay guys? Forgot my diary."

Emma did her best to shield Robert's nakedness behind her body as she smiled sweetly. Robert, having nowhere to hide his rampant erection, decided to slot back inside Emma's sodden cunt.

"Oh...my!"

Rachel half looked up, half studied her notes as the horny couple made out in a slow fuck behind the far end of the table. Emma bit her lip to stifle a fevered moan and bobbed up and down in a gentle but exhilarating ride on Robert.

"Everything fit alright?"

Rachel turned to leave again.

"Oh, boy! Does it fit? Very much so."

When the door closed with a slam Emma slipped her costume and boots off as she watched Robert rub his hard on. They looked into each others eyes and then he eyed up her nakedness and her moist pubic area. She licked her lips as she looked at his full erection that prodded up at his stomach. Looking into his blue eyes Emma pressed her lips to the base of his cock and kissed upwards, leaving a series of wet dabs on his flesh. When she got to the sponge like glans she sucked him in as if sucking the big end of a lollipop. As she gripped his tense thighs she started a slow descent, taking his shiny shaft deeper and deeper inside her drooling mouth. She loved the feel of him in her mouth. The saltiness of him mixed with her own female juices made her pussy spasm and trickle out in a delicious electric tingling.

"Where were we?" She purred as she felt the table against her bum.

Robert slid a finger up and down the sodden crease of her pussy. He used his right leg to prise her knees apart and urgently pressed his cock head at her soft petals and followed through.

"Oh...my...goodness!"

With their faces barely an inch apart their eyes locked and they did not look away as Robert rolled his pelvis and penetrated her completely. Their damp pubes merged as he worked his length in and out in an almost slow motion fuck. They kissed and Emma enveloped his tongue with hers as he held her thighs wide open. A delicious warm glow spread through her as Robert guided her lower body to and fro on his length. Her bottom moved on the edge of the table as he lifted her and then brought her back down.

"Robert. Give it to me, quickly! Before she comes back."

Emma gripped the edge of the table firmly until her knuckles went white. Robert gyrated his hips and his cock did amazing things inside her. She panted as he slipped his mouth over her left breast and took the hard bud in his teeth. He sucked and flicked her nipple as he humped back and forth, working his rock hard dick in and out in quick, shallow humps. He moved to her right nipple and teased it with tiny nips of his white teeth.

"Love it, love it, love it!" Cooed the sexy babe.

"Stop! This is crazy! We're going to get caught."

Robert pulled back sharply and his rigid dick smacked back on his belly. Emma grinned, her eyes looked at his glistening prick which he reinserted inside her gaping hole and moved it in and out a couple of times before pulling out again. He ran a hand through his mop of hair in a frustrated torment.

"You sure you CAN stop?"

Robert shook his head in an effort to see sense. Then he shoved his twitching knob back in her juicy wetness and banged in and out of Emma thrice more. Her pussy was sheer nirvana. He withdrew again and dropped his head and panted. He looked up to see the little hussy with her head cocked and her thighs out wide.

"You're just wasting time, lover."

Emma went onto her back with the heels of her feet on the table. Robert cursed as he observed her oozing pussy, offered up like some sort of prize. His cock was so hard he thought he might ejaculate right there and then. He leaned over her and laid on top of her soft and tender body.

"Come on Batman. Give me that Bat-Pole!"

Emma spread her legs wide and held his rigid tool in her right hand and guided it to her opening. He grabbed her shoulders and drove up deep inside the insatiable actress. She wrapped her legs tightly around him, raised her hips and drew him in. . "Now fuck me, hard and fast."

Totally lost in the moment Robert went wild and thrashed up and down on top of the groaning woman, slamming his cock up in to the hilt.

'Come on Robert, cum in me. Fill me up, baby. I want it, I want it."

Then Emma screamed as her pussy tightened and she came on his prick. Robert felt his balls contract and then his cum spurted deep inside the shuddering babe. Emma kept her thighs locked around him and licked her lips as he flooded her cunt. Robert collapsed on top of her, totally drained from the passionate fuck. Still inside the panting Emma he felt her juices and his cum leak out around his shrinking knob.

"Nice fuck, Robert."

They both stood and Emma chuckled as they dripped fluids onto the floor.

"We better clean this up before Rachel gets back."

She began to mop up the mess with a Kleenex, bending down and displaying her wrecked pussy, now sodden with sweat and cum. And she STILL looked adorable. Robert shook his head as his cock twitched involuntarily at the sight of her spectacular bottom as it jiggled lightly.

"Emma, you drive me nuts."

END