Emma Watson IS Batgirl! Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma teams up with Robert and Vanessa at a photoshoot.
4.8k words
4.36
9.2k
15
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
802 Followers

Note- This is pure fiction with no basis in the truth whatsoever.

xxx

"Hello, Emma."

"Hello, Robert."

The pair of young British actors looked directly into each others eyes as the thick maned man ushered her into his country home in Sandwich Bay, Kent. They remained locked in a hypnotic stare as the bubbling undercurrent of sexual tension made for a thick atmosphere. Emma pricked her ears up as she heard the music of the English band 'Muse' blaring out.

"Supermassive Black Hole? I LOVE this song!"

She slammed Robert into the nearest wall and smashed her red lips to his in a passionate kiss. In time with the loud music Robert returned the hot kiss as he held her face to his and scratched her chin with the stubble of his beard. Emma gripped his hips and banged her pelvis against him hard and he ran both hands over the gentle curve of her delectable bottom. With an urgent desire to dominate he held her by her waist and spun her so that now she had her back to the wall.

"Oh, Robert!"

She lifted her right leg up at the knee and hooked her heel about the back of his calf. Her perfectly groomed right brow went up as she gazed at him with that innocent look of hers that had captured the hearts of thousands. He slid his left hand up her leg and raised the hem of her cream coloured mini dress to where he met her panty line. Totally lost in a lust filled frenzy the two kept kissing hard and Robert managed to peel back her light grey jacket off of her shoulders and down her back. Emma let it slide off her arms to the floor and tilted her head back as her lover rained hot kisses on her graceful neck. He held both her arms above her head and pinned them to the white washed wall behind her with his right hand as he used his left to snake under her dress.

"No underwear. WHAT a naughty girl you are."

Robert slipped his middle finger inside her softness and frigged her hard and fast. Emma moaned and closed her eyes as she raised up on the toes of her Gucci high heeled platform sandals. She felt that welcome warm sensation in her loins and moved her hips accordingly. Then he put his hand to her mouth and she licked his finger dry of her own juices. The music still thumped and Emma felt her heart beat to the drum as she shifted and turned Robert to the wall again. She grinned as she used both hands to pop the studs of his faded blue denim shirt. She pawed at his sexy torso and masculine hairy chest as they met in a mouth watering French kiss.

"I LOVE your body."

The petite actress peppered his chest with consistent kisses and nips as she fumbled with the belt of his trousers. She managed to unhook the clasp and together they dragged his pants down to his knees Hid eight inch boner popped up and Emma grasped the hot shaft half way down his length. She rubbed it in her small fist until he reached full erection. The music came to a sudden stop and the intensity of their make out session slowed as she went to her knees and held up his stiff cock.

"Well, hello."

Robert looked down with his brooding expression as her feminine hands slid up and down, palms in and fingers pointed. His hips twitched as she blew hot breath on the swollen head of his thick organ and gasped under his breath as she pouted those rosy lips of hers and planted a loud smacker of a kiss on top. Her pink tongue poked out and went in a circle along the sensitive underside of the spongy glans and then traced a line down the heavily veined shaft to the base. A thin trickle of her spit slowly made its way down, stopping about halfway.

"OHH!"

Again she trailed up with her tongue, tugging his dick with her hands until she reached purple head. As she inhaled she sucked him in at the same time and the velvet like warmth of her mouth on the first three inches of his cock sent a shiver up his spine. With a happy humming sound Emma bobbed on her haunches as she sucked and lapped on his length, increasing the rate gradually. Robert loved how her medium cut brown hair shook about her pretty face as she pushed down further and further.

"Wow!"

As her head moved faster he placed his hands on top and urged her on. Emma relaxed her throat and he groaned with bliss as the head of his cock met her tonsils. As she took in all of his eight inches her cute nose nudged his wiry pubic hair.

"You witch!" He cried in awe and she giggled on his cock sending amazing vibrations along his slick knob.

Emma drew her head back slowly, nipping his hot flesh with her hard white teeth until he popped out with an audible slurp. A long string of saliva joined his glans to her lips and she moved back and back until it broke.

"Come with me."

Robert shed his shirt and trousers as he took her by the hand uo the stairs to his bedroom. The sun shine through the opaque net curtains and flooded the white walled room with light. As he stood at the foot of his king size bed Emma flopped onto it, drew her dress up to her small waist and spread her heavenly bare legs. She crooked her index finger and beckoned the horny hunk to her.

"Eat me."

As he moved to the edge of the bed her right heel came up and she rested the thin spike on his forehead. She chuckled and teased him by rubbing her exposed and very moist shaven slit with her fingers. Her heel lowered to his left shoulder as she kept him at bay and she moaned noisily thereby driving him crazy.

"You are such a tease, you little minx."

"Who me?"

Emma licked her fingers and caressed her pussy again as Robert grabbed both her ankles and lifted them straight up to the high ceiling. With a strong tug he dragged her along the bed to him and her bum and back brought the crisp white sheet with her. With her lower body on the edge of the bed Robert knelt down and stared at her pussy lips that appeared puffy and wet. He let her legs down and got a closer look at the pinkish inner folds that protruded ever so slightly.

"There you go, oh!"

Robert held her under each milky white thigh and proceeded to run his tongue up and down the vertical line of her sweet cunt, dragging the pointed tip to her hard clitoris that peeked out invitingly. His cock was as hard as a rod of steel as he alternated giving her sloppy wet flicks, sometimes side to side, and sometimes up and down. Emma grabbed bunches of the sheets and nodded her head as she moaned in pleasure. Her shoes bobbed up and down in the air as her bottom teetered on the very edge of the bed. Having had a good taste of her juices the brooding ex model pushed his tongue inside her pussy and sucked with his mouth at the same time. Emma's moans became a shrill whining which turned to tiny squeals as she was rocked on her lower body.

"O...my...gosh!"

His beard scraped on her inner thighs and a thrill rushed through her to think that THE Robert Pattinson was licking her pussy. An electric tingling warmed her loins and she brought down her legs to clamp her thighs on either side of his head. She grabbed a handful of his thick mane and let her fingers run amok.

"Hey now, Watson. Leave the hair, okay!"

Robert looked up and wiped the stubble on his chin as Emma raised her head to observe her gorgeous lover slide his arms around her calves just below the knee and bend her legs back. With her hot pussy perfectly lined up he presented his angry looking cock head to her opening and entered the purring young woman. He leaned in and let his arms take the weight and his cock sank in as a result. Her pussy contracted around his thick shaft as he followed through until all of his eight inches slid inside her velvet haven.

"Oh, fuck!"

As he began to push in and out Emma stroked the firm muscles in his back as they melted into a long and involved kiss. His powerful thighs and pelvis enabled him to build up a steady rhythm and they hugged tightly as he fucked her for a good five minutes.

"Go deeper."

Emma moaned and buried her face in his right shoulder as he plunged inside her to the hilt and then pulled back out so that his big bell end threatened to pop out of her slick tunnel. She raised her slender pins again and locked then behind his back which made her heels click together. Likewise Robert lifted up a tad and his tight ass clenched as he banged in and out in an increased rate of deep strokes. The feel of her around his prick was fantastic and he couldn't resist pulling her legs from his back and bending them back double so that her heels were next to her ears.

"Yes!"

He held her in a firm grip as he fucked in and out, each inward thrust causing his balls to smack on her cute butt. The rhythmic slapping of skin on skin, flesh on flesh filled their ears. Emma gasped for breath as her slim figure was pinned to the mattress which bounced a full two inches under their perspiring bodies. Robert was able to bang her a few more times before he slipped out and laid on his back panting. Emma lowered her weary legs and mopped her brow.

"That was great. Now, let me."

She sat up on her knees and drew her dress off over her head. As she watched his scrummy chest rise and fall she shuffled forwards and enveloped his twitching dick into her hot mouth. His hips pushed up a little as he was lapped and teased with her snake of a tongue. She took half his cock inside her dribbling mouth as she jerked him off at the base. Her tongue fluttered on his shaft and her teeth nipped him every now and again.

"I love sucking your cock." She said slightly muffled by her ministrations.

She let him slip out of her mouth and looked at him with a radiant glow. Emma gave him a devilish grin and got into a doggy style position and showed him her clean pair of heels. She looked over her shoulder and watched Robert inch up behind her and take a firm grip on her waist and pull her back into his groin. Her hair fell across her face as she felt him tweak her right cheek and she murmured under her breath. He pushed in as he pulled her back onto his rigid pole and her eyes snapped open as he slid inside her to full depth.

"Fucking hell!"

He paused in mid stroke and they remained joined at the hip as he jiggled his throbbing hose inside her sublime cunt. The gentle, accentuated curve of her bottom was her best feature he decided as he gradually withdrew with a slight grunt. The inner lips of her pussy came out too and a trickle of her love juices ran down the inside of her left thigh.

"Come on and fuck me already!"

Emma tapped her right shoe on the bed in frustration as she looked into his penetrating blue eyes. He grabbed her by the waist once more and rammed in her pussy. She dipped her head as he drove in and out with short strokes that took her breath away. He leaned over and his sweating front met her narrow back and they slithered and writhed as they became glued together.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Emma shrieked as she made several spasms on his hard length. Her petite frame shook against him as her orgasm made her slump forwards. He fell with her with his cock still embedded inside her. She squirted from the intense climax and his prick was a glistening rod of flesh. Pinning her beneath his panting frame he kept on pumping into the English rose for a further two minutes before he rolled off and settled in a pool of sweat. Emma lifted her exhausted body up onto her right elbow and ran an index finger across his stomach.

"Alright, lover?"

She shuffled over and laid by his side and thrust her mouth down onto his pulsing knob. A muffled noise came from her mouth as Robert shot his load down her throat. The thick cum came in heavy spurts as he bucked up from the bed. Emma sucked and swallowed as she put her lank hair behind her ear. When he was spent she let him out and laid in his arms. After a few minutes she got up and he watched her slim figure pad over to the en-suite bathroom where she took a shower and used mouthwash.

"So," she said as she stood by the door to the bedroom naked, brushing her teeth. "What do you think of Vanessa Hudgens being the new Catwoman?"

It had been a week since Robert and she had gone to an initial costume fit for their new movie roles of Batman and Batgirl.

"Don't know a whole lot about her to tell the truth. Guess we'll find out tomorrow at the screen test."

x

At 3.30 the next day Robert and Emma waited patiently in their prototype costumes in the fairly tiny film studio in Wardour Street, Soho. They had been made to wait in the chilly room while the American actress Vanessa Hudgens was being fitted into her Catwoman costume. The former Disney star had been lucky to have been cast for the role opposite Robert as the new Batman and Emma as Batgirl.

"It's going to take some doing to outdo your costume Emma. You look fantastic."

True enough the black Batgirl outfit made of a stretch black spndex looked striking on her slim figure. The curves of her hips and ass were hugged tightly and her upper body was highly suggestive with the tight bustier and cut out Bat emblem on her chest. Her cowl, with the stuffed four inch Bat ears covered her features but left her light brown hair loose about her shoulders in an attractive cut.

"You're not so bad yourself."

Robert now had a half jump suit all in black but still with the padded chest and biceps. At just over six feet tall he cut an impressive picture. Brian, the rudy faced photographer and cameraman came into the room at that moment and spread his hands.

"Well, here she is."

Vanessa made her grand entrance and both Emma and Robert made stupid gawps like goldfish gasping for oxygen.

"I was wrong. She looks ravishing."

"Hmph!"

Emma glanced at the tall actor and scowled in jealousy as Vanessa stood and drank in the adoration. Her full, all in one black jumpsuit also hugged her figure like a second skin and emphasized all her feminine curves. It had a wet look design and was made from rubber coated spandex and it moved as she breathed. An erotic looking tight corset in black faux leather cinched in her waist and went from just under the bust to the top of her hips. It silhouetted her waist and had three big buckles in front. She wore black thigh high boots and the four inch heel gave her diminutive five fee one frame extra height. The sexy boots had a lace up front and three buckles closures. One at lower calf level, one at the upper calf and one at mid thigh. On her head she had a feline looking black half mask with two stuffed cat ears which covered her forehead and eyes.

"I don't believe it."

Emma pointed to the twenty inch long cat tail that hung from behind Vanessa's cute bubble butt. She had a coiled up bullwhip on her right hip which she toyed with in the fingers of her elbow length glove.

"So sorry. Have you been waiting long?"

"Yes," said Emma.

"No," replied Robert.

Emma shot Robert a look whose gaze never left Vanessa for a second. Vanessa saw the look on Emma's face and knew she was pissed off.

"So Robert, you stand up front as Vanessa gets cosy by your side. Vanessa, I want you to make direct eye contact with him exclusively."

Emma felt the cold shoulder as Brian took several still photographs. Vanessa draped herself all over Robert as Emma looked on.

"What about me?"

"You're good, Emma. You hang back and look aloof."

Aloof? What the fuck? She looked on with acute jealousy as Brian framed them against a backdrop of night time Gotham City and set up a digital camcorder. He longer the session went on the more Emma retreated into the corner. Shit! I'm Batgirl! Second lead, not this Disney has been. After a half hour Brian was satisfied and the session came to an end.

"Boy, this costume is hot." Said Vanessa as she removed her half mask and flashed her long lashes.

"Tell me about it." Grinned Batman as he too removed his cowl and made goo goo eyes at her stunning form.

"Oh, Robert. Would you be a sweetheart and come and look at my chair in the dressing room? It keeps making noise."

"Sure."

Vanessa turned on her heel without a by your leave to Emma and as Robert followed she fumed and mimicked the American.

"Oh, Robert. DARLING! Would you please help me out. Bitch!"

Left alone the English rose sat and sipped from a bottle of water and waited for Robert to return. After about fifteen minutes she got up and looked down the narrow corridor outside the studio.

"Where did he get to?"

She walked along and passed her dressing room, door one, and then door two. His dressing room. The last room had the door closed but Emma could make out the unmistakable sounds of a couple in the act of sexual intercourse. The bastard! Emma turned the handle and opened the white door a crack and peered inside. Inside the small room she was astounded to see Robert kneeling behind Vanessa who was on all fours across a two seat sofa. Her bustier and cat tail were dumped on the carpet and her costume was unzipped from the nape of her neck, down her spine, and opened to show off her big rounded half-moons. Robert was naked from the waist down, from utility belt to the top of his boots and his rock hard eight inches was thrusting in and out of the groaning American.

"Robert! What the hell! She's only been here five minutes and you're banging the shit out of her!"

"Oh, hi Emma. I thought you had left."

Emma stood with her hands on her hips and tapped her left boot on the floor in disgust. Robert looked at her with a sheepish look and withdrew his shiny cock from the nonchalant Vanessa.

"Don't be shy, honey. Robert is packed enough for two. Come and join us."

As Robert sat back on the sofa Emma eyed up his impressive erection which pointed up to the ceiling. Vanessa slipped out of her costume and stood butt naked in front of him. Emma noted her A cup breasts that came free from the confines of the skin tight outfit. SHIT! Her tits are even smaller than mine, thought Emma whose self esteem perked up a bit. Vanessa was now on her knees and sucking off the huge hose of Robert who was on the edge of the seat and wallowing in the attention. Emma felt a frisson of a thrill and a tell tale tingling in her loins as she looked on. Damn! Vanessa was right. How dare she tell it like it is. She sighed as she saw the woman's fulsome lips form a red envelope on his bulbous cock head and took off her cowl and cape.

"Bitch!"

Determined not to be left out Emma peeled off her Batgirl costume and rubbed her moist cunt. She needed his throbbing cock badly, or else she thought she might very well burst. Now totally naked she moved in close to see that Vanessa had hollowed out her cheeks and was drawing in the swollen top of his knob, letting dribble run down her chin. Emma was furious.

"No, no. Not like that. Robert prefers it like this. Watch and learn."

She nudged her rival in the ribs and gave her a withering look. Emma took the pulsating prick at the base and rubbed his upright pole on either side. He moaned accordingly as he watched his bell end vanish inside Emma's hot mouth. She drove down about halfway as Vanessa looked on unimpressed. Emma sucked enthusiastically and hummed happily as she enjoyed his adorable member. Her cute bottom rolled from left to right in innocent bliss.

"That's not how we do it in the States, honey. Let me show YOU!"

Emma was shoved aside, much to her annoyance and Robert's amusement. Vanessa virtually inhaled his glistening dick as she deep throated the man and drooled saliva down to his scrotum. Her nose rubbed on his wiry pubes from side to side and she amused him by half sneezing, half gagging on his whole length. The odd sensation sent a quite different message to his brain as his cock strained at the back of her throat.

"That is CERTAINLY not the thing to do, honestly! Come on Robert."

Emma grabbed Vanessa up by her hair and dragged her away. She pouted with an air of authority as she mounted Robert in a cowgirl position and sank down onto his divine cock with a heavy sigh. Resting her hands on his chest she started a fevered ride on half of his turgid length and moaned loudly. Her head dipped forwards until her nose was almost touching his and she teased him by flicking out her tongue at him like a snake. Robert grabbed her by the waist and as she sank down so he bucked up into her and lifted her lightweight frame up a couple of inches.

123z
123z
802 Followers
12