Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No. I don't know."

Had I been? Just being in close proximity with four virile footballers must have sent some message to my, and their, brains. You could have cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife, and I realised my error as they all grinned at me and slowly dropped their towels from their dark skinned bodies to reveal their rampant erections.

"Fucking hell!"

My mouth gaped open as I became mesmerised by their impressive size and girth. Unlike most white males who usually had dicks that stood up when erect, these guys seemed to have such heavy organs that they jutted out at forty-five degree angles. They all had incredible fit bodies too, and every muscle was prominent. And being footballers they all had chiseled thighs and buttocks. Confronted by a group of eager young men instantly made my belly became warm and tingly, and I felt a definite moistness between my upper thighs. My body dripped water and I made puddles on the tiles under my feet.

"Guys. Er. guys?"

In a trice more hands than I could guess at grabbed at my breasts and bum, fondling my hips and belly, not to mention sliding between my thighs. I closed my eyes as I was manically groped, and I had no choice but to surrender to my sinful urges. I willingly parted my legs to let someone's fingers probe my pussy, and in the heat of the room I felt slightly faint. The very idea of all those stiff black cocks and thrusting fit bodies was almost too much to bear. Despite their youth, their hands were pretty rough, and as I was pawed at without any gentleness. Then I was lifted up and effortlessly plonked down on one of the rounded massage or injury tables. Only this one was on some sort of a turntable. It was the shaven haired Errol who was the first to guide his huge black knob to my lips. I was laid on my back as I opened up and took his bell end into my mouth.

"Yeah, Miss Emma. Suck on that a while."

If only I could! I was seized by terror at the size of him, and I was unable to get the top two inches past my lips. I focused on humming on just the huge glans as I saw the other three masturbating their big logs. Then my head spun as the table moved six inches to my left, with me on top of it. Errol had vacated my drooling mouth and I was faced with yet another big black mamba. I was literally skull fucked as my head dangled back over the edge of the table. My tits were kneaded by two others as I looked at them upside down with my damp hair almost touching the floor. The table moved and stopped at Vince who looked down on me and passed me further on. To say that I was disoriented would be an understatement as I had no way of knowing what was up or down. The ceiling whirled as I looked up. What a curious twist on the art of oral sex. One for my future journal, I thought.

"Can we slow down? Oh!"

A hot dick was thrust into my sweaty left fist and I stroked it until my palm became sweaty. I was turned onto my side as the table turned around six inches more and Rod grabbed the back of my head and pushed his erection past my lips and into my mouth. He held me in place as he bent at the knees and thrust up until I coughed and gagged on his ebony cock. Spit ran down his shaft as it ran out of my mouth and dampened his wiry pubes. Again the table was spun and as my nose ran, Vince cock slapped my face until I captured his purple hued glans between my lips. He held my head and paused with his cock firmly jammed in my mouth. I dribbled saliva and audibly slobbered on him before he relented and pulled back. This was nuts! They continued to move my head from one cock to another, fucking my mouth over and over, and my feet flailed in the air.

"Fuck!"

Behind me, one of them grabbed my ankles and spread my slim legs out wide. Eager fingers pushed into my pussy, which was so wet now that they slipped in and out with relative ease. I was glad of some physical relief down there and I sighed in pleasure. As I was happily frigged I licked on one cock head as if it were an ice cream cone. As the fat digits swirled in and out of my pussy I let out an involuntary moan over the thick cock in my mouth. The table was spun around and around at that moment and I felt like the tiny ball in a roulette gaming table. Firm hands halted it as I became quite dizzy, and I was turned onto my back.

"Easy guys."

My legs were raised up to the ceiling and I stuffed my fist into my mouth as not one, but TWO pairs of fulsome lips went down on me and slathered my slick cunt. The insides of my slender thighs and trimmed mound were dappled in saliva as two tongues swiped this way and that, until I screamed out from the blissful spasms in my muff.

"Fuck her, man."

I felt a cock head nudge at my pussy entrance and push my folds open to slide on in. I bit my lip nervously as he followed through and I experienced a sensational stretching as he began to move in and out. "Tight as a fucking drum, bro."

"That a fact?"

It was Rod the rod, who I had ascertained was the most well hung of a pretty big bunch. I lifted my hips off the table as he gave me deep, languid strokes of his gorgeous cock. I looked up and saw the other three looming over me, wanking their stiff dicks as they watched me take a big dick in my tight cunt. I turned my gaze to Rod between my splayed out legs and looked on in awe at his midnight black shaft vanishing inside of me and emerging in all it's shimmering glory. He withdrew all the way after three minutes and smacked me with his cock once or twice before the table spun around and around until it stopped at Vince. Like this was some lewd musical chairs.

"Nice and juicy."

Vince held his cock tightly as he laid it out on my mound and belly, like some specimen to admire. He wasn't the owner if a very black member, but more like a dark shade of purple. And with an enormous head that was slightly lighter than his shaft. Once inside me he started rocking his hips, bringing his entire lower body back, and then forcing himself back in me.

"I can't believe it!"

Vince slammed into me like he was a well oiled machine, and his superb body dripped onto me from his exertions. I could see his smooth skinned rump, round and taut, rise and fall as he slid inside me again and again with a fierce rate of strokes. I was totally overwhelmed by this perspiring young stud as he panted in my face and made me submit my body to him like I was a total slut. I laid there, taking his huge log in my tight pussy and prayed I would not faint from his manic pumping.

"Sweet pussy, man." Lee had the most ink on his body but I had no time to admire any of his tattoos as before I knew it, he had taken over from Vince and slid into me half way. He held me by my waist as he pulled me to the edge of the table and then he filled me.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

My pussy convulsed as I came on his cock with incredible waves of joy. He pumped in and out with a furious flurry of strokes that took my breath away. I was amazed myself at how he managed to bury his entire length inside me. Over and over he fucked me, pulling and pushing me at the waist. I've mentioned rough sex, but this was insane as I was pressed into the table until my back felt numb. Lee picked up the pace, fucking me faster and faster, almost ripping me apart with his blinding fury. I cried out loudly as I began to see stars in my eyes. I had never felt so wantonly used and abused, and it was wickedly erotic. Four well hung studs were fucking my brains out and I felt another orgasm approaching.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Going to...keep going...going...oh!"

A series of powerful convulsions made me shudder and Lee kept on fucking me as I came on his cock. He pulled out and I was then hoisted up onto Errol's chest. I looked down at the floor tiles as my feet dangled above them and then gasped as I was impaled on his upstanding pole. He moved my tiny frame up and down on his large hose and I felt stretched open and full. He throbbed maddingly inside my quim as he bobbed me up and down rapidly. My arms went around his neck as I held on for dear life, sucking in oxygen as he rammed me down on his thick ebony spear time and time again.

"So, big!"

His thighs tightened as he used me to literally masturbate with as if I were his own sex toy, and the odd angle of penetration made for sublime friction against the front wall of my pussy. He, being just eighteen, had seemingly incredible endurance and strength to stand up straight and thrust up from the hips with unwavering tenacity.

"Ugh! Ugnh!"

My pussy pulsated on his pole and my slender frame trembled from head to toe. My milky white skin was damp and sweaty, and my nipples could have cut glass as every down thrust impaled me roughly on Errol.

"Pass the ball, brother."

As my excitement increased ten fold, I was raised up high and lifted off of Errol, only to be delivered to Rod the rod. I was soaked in sweat and limp, and my pussy positively dripped as I was held aloft. I dared to look down and my mouth flew open as I watched my cunt devour the top six inches of his thick shaft. My milky white legs drummed on his forearms as he pulled my lightweight frame against his sweaty chest as he fucked me silly. His stiff dick ground onto my G-Spot with each down stroke and my juices flowed down his taut thighs. I could feel every vein, every bump on his monstrous shaft as he stretched me out, and I collapsed on his broad, dark chest. The changing room stank of sweat, testosterone, and liniment as Rod dipped me and my back was made to arch.

"Hagh!"

In my blind panic my feet groped the air for some sort of purchase as I was tipped upside down so that the top of my head rested on the wet floor. He held my slim body in a firm grip as he reentered me and gave me rapid and shallow strokes of his rock hard cock. My feet were beside his head and my toes curled as he fucked me upside down. I had lost any and all control of my body as I was rocked and humped. I tried to place my hands above my head but I was moved to and fro much too quickly. My lower body was pumped hard and my bottom shifted up and down by several inches at a time.

"Outta sight, man. Out...of...sight!"

The black skinned youth grinned and let me down on wobbly legs, then he put his hand on top of my head and pushed me down. Towering over me were four silhouettes of the naked athletes with their black forms glistening under the harsh strip lightning in the ceiling. Their great clubs of dark meat reflected the light as they all wanked off in a flurry of tight fists.

"Cum on her face, man."

Now on my haunches on the slippery tiles I eagerly sucked on one big cock and tugged on two others with both hands. My nostrils flared as I pursed my lips in an attempt to coax Errol's cum from his throbbing log. Sure enough, he exploded and I swallowed and gagged as he spurted against the back of my throat. The cock in my right fist pulsed and I turned my head as Rod erupted ropes of sperm over my nose and lips. Behind me Vince cried out and a torrent of cum cascaded over my left shoulder and rained down my front and tits. On my left Lee grunted and I bent my face to take the brunt of his cum which temporarily blinded me and glued my left eye shut.

"Oh, man! Look at her."

Half blind, I must have looked frightful with great globules of thick cum on my hair, all over my face and tits. I was raised up by two thoughtful guys who slowly steered me back to the showers, and I welcomed the cleansing spray of hot water. I felt somewhat dazed and weak at the knees as I toweled off my face and body and returned to an empty changing room.

"The bastards didn't even say goodbye." I said with a pout as my ears were met with silence.

I made it to my appointment on time later that same day and one or two people remarked on my perma-grin I wore on my face all day.

x

U is for Uniforms, leading to W for Walls (for the purpose of fucking against)

Further to this subject, I recall one Summer when dear JK got in touch after a period of no contact, and invited me to attend an authentic medieval fayre at the estate of Traquair House in Peeblesshire, Scotland. This house had been lived in by the Stuart family since 1491. Traquair had even played host once to Mary Queen of Scots. At a loose end between projects I jumped at the chance and flew from Stanstead to Edinburgh Airport that weekend in May. She told me that there would be jousting, archery, and lots of traditional Scottish food and drink. She also told me that there was a proviso to dress in appropriate costume. I immediately went online to do some necessary shopping.

x

I stayed at her house and we enjoyed a nice evening talking about old times and those of a more recent nature. The next morning she drove us to Traquair House and we joined in with the other revelers. It was unseasonably warm for the time of the year and I had chosen a costume that was a little lighter than the traditional type of renaissance dress, more of a gypsy look than anything. It was a quite comfortable ruffle sleeved dress in burgundy with a very short hem. gold lace up bodice and bow trim. The bodice was a bit tight and the top half of my boobs were spilling over the top! I also had on a braided headpiece that wound around my head and a matching choker and garter on my upper left thigh.

"Right. So where are all the good looking Scotsmen in their kilts? You promised me really hunky Scots in traditional uniforms."

JK saw the lascivious glint in my eyes and sighed. I love Scotsmen. The way they talk, look and dress traditionally. There's something enigmatic and rugged about them.

"Not uniforms. They wear Highland Dress." Said JK. "They'll be around. Would I lie to you?"

I was particularly interested in seeing a grown man in a kilt for the first time. I mean, what's not to like seeing a fit man showing off his legs in a male skirt? We ambled about the various food vendors, wooden shacks, and numerous tables selling scented candles, olden bits of clothing and Celtic jewellery. We separated and I strolled around by myself for a while, not really looking where I was going. As I looked to my left at an archery contest I was unaware of the big form directly in front of me. As my lightweight frame bounced back onto the ground I was temporarily winded.

"Bloody hell, lassie! Are you blind or just a wee stupid?"

I blinked hard as I looked into the face of a tall fellow with a very white face and long flowing reddish brow hair. He was handsome, very handsome, with vivid blue eyes and a dimpled chin. He was a few inches taller than me and he pulled me up with one hand as if I weighed nothing, and I collided with his sturdy chest.

"Well, why don't you watch where YOU'RE going as well."

My eyes glared at him but my voice broke a bit as his twinkled right back at me. I was annoyed, but at the same time my inner voice said this guy is hot. JK had seen what was going on from a distance and rushed over.

"Emma are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine." I answered as I smoothed out my dress.

"Oh, hi Pumpy."

The man smiled at JK, obviously known to her. Pumpy?

"Emma, this is Hamish Stewart. He's an up and coming competitor of the Highland Games. Aren't you Pumpy?"

"Aye, that I am. Excuse me? What are you staring at?"

I snapped out of it as I got caught gazing at his bare chiseled thighs at the point where his kilt finished. He was bedecked in an Argyll jacket was worn over his Jacobite shirt which had criss-cross lacing at the chest. His Sporran, a kind of small pouch strapped around his waist, came down over his prominent groin area and over his resplendent tartan kilt. Not a skirt, but sort of a skirt shaped, knee high piece of woolen apparel in scarlet red and green. I had a sense that beneath all that he had a muscular physique.

"Was I staring? So sorry. So what event are you in?"

"Sheaf toss," he said in his broad Scottish accent.

"You toss sheep?"

"SHEAF, lass. Sheaf toss."

His blue eyes glittered and my knees went weak.

"Later, Pumpy." Said JK with a wave.

With that he turned tail and my eyes lingered on the backs of his legs and calves in his knee length white socks.

"Really? Pumpy?" I said with one raised brow.

"There is a reason. He's quite a way with the ladies. Kapeesh?"

As JK steered us on my imagination went into overdrive as I tried to picture Pumpy in bed.

x

JK got caught up with some other people she knew and I tired of the crowds and wandered off alone inside the main house which was not open for the general public. The place was deserted and oddly quiet after all the gaiety outside. It was a beautiful place and I got wrapped up in the olden splendour of the place. As I passed some stone stairs I strained my ears at what I thought were the echoing voices and laughs of a man and a woman.

"Shit! Someone's coming up!"

A female voice could be heard at the top of the stairs and then I heard urgent footfalls on the stone floor. I retreated to one of the passageways where there hung a number of large oil paintings. My pulse was racing as I heard someone approaching closer and closer. I saw a shadow get larger and larger until a tall man in a kilt strode over.

"Oh, it's you!"

Hamish and I cried out simultaneously.

"You have just cheated me out a decent screw."

As he glowered at me I saw a blur of blonde hair and a pair of heels take off toward the exit. My eyes were immediately down to his Sporran over the front of his groin and which seemed to have gained considerable volume.

"Maybe there is something I could do to make up for your loss?"

In for a penny, in for a pound as they say. He's horny. I'm horny. Let's get to work.

"What did you say?"

He leaned in close and I felt his breath on my face as his chest swelled from his deep inhalations.

"I mean to say that you could quite easily put me up against this wall and fuck my brains out. If you want to that is. By the way. Is there anything worn under your kilt?"

"No. Everything is in perfect working order."

"I'll just check."

I cocked my head cheekily and rubbed my hands together to warm them up. Then I snaked up his kilt and discovered his erection. I looked at him, and then looked down as I brought out his thick eight incher from beneath his wool. It was hot to the touch and remarkably rigid. I thumbed the wet tip, either from his pre-cum, or maybe from his lovers mouth.

"Hmm. Ready rubbed." I quipped.

I looked deeply into his lustful eyes as he ran his hands up my dress. I felt my face flush and a fluttering in my belly as Pumpy smoothed back my hair and nibbled flicked his tongue around my left earlobe. That always gets me going. My hands went around his neck as we kissed long and hard. I had to raise my head he was so tall and he pretty much smothered me as he pinned me to the stone wall. His rock hard shaft brushed at my left thigh and as I parted my lips, his tongue licked them and then he used it to search for mine. We got into a feverish clench, kissing and rubbing each other down there, getting us both hot and bothered.

'You're a bonnie wee thing, to be sure." My legs trembled and my legs felt weak as I was backed up to the cold wall. I fancied that this might be rough and quick as he held my hands above my head and pressed his solid frame against mine. Then I gasped as he reached under my dress and yanked my panties down to my knees. I squirmed and kicked them down to my heeled sandals and off. He pawed at my pussy, now damp and soft, and his middle finger plunged up inside me. Such was his strength that I was practically lifted up on to my toes as he frigged me fast.

"That's...nice." I mumbled as I quivered under his gaze as he finger fucked me.

His digit was almost as thick as an average sized dick and I rocked my hips as if I were fucking it. Then his large hands were everywhere, moving urgently along my thighs and abdomen as he explored my soft flesh. As I meIted in his arms he aggressively spun me to face the wall and raised up the back of my dress. I felt the cold stone against my cheek as he took his knee and pushed my legs apart. I didn't see but guessed that he had lifted the front of his kilt as his erection was all big and pushy in the crack between my buttocks. I attempted to take a peak but he gave me a resounding smack on the ass and held my arms up with his right hand.