Emmanuelle's Fantasy comes true

Story Info
She finally finds herself in the arms of her brother.
1.3k words
4.17
123.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koukla
Koukla
4 Followers

I shivered beneath the warm blanket of my large lonely bed, hearing the constant tick tock of the antique clock in the hall. It was after 2am and my brother, Sebastian still wasn't home.

Grabbing the blanket around close, I was startled at the slamming of the door and the heavy footsteps of my older brother. Arising from the bed, I donned my bed-robe and walked into his room down the hall just as he was removing his shoes.

"Em baby, what are you doing up at this hour?" my sexy brother asked, his thick black hair slightly tousled from the cold chilly wind outside.

"I couldn't sleep knowing you were out in the cold"

Sebastian smiled at me, his eyes a little glazed from the wine he had shared with his friends over dinner.

"Well baby, I'm home now, mom and dad would get angry that I let you stay up at this hour while they are away, so why don't you be a good girl and come over here and give your big brother a kiss goodnight?"

I smiled back at my big brother, at 30, he was the oldest in our family and years of working outdoors has made him so strong and tall. He was different to me, whom at 18 was so petite and small, I was often mistaken as much younger.

As I walked over to his bed, my robe opened gently, the cold wind of the room making my breasts tingle and my nipples stand on end. Sebastian missing none of this, smiled at my coy little body, his eyes lustful and greedy.

"You know Emmanuelle, I've never told you this but you are seriously the prettiest girl in our family"

I took this as a complement. Between us, there are 3 other siblings. Ariana our sister is 28, Kiara is 25 and Nathaniel is 23. Both my sisters were pretty and popular, their bodies rounded and lush with shining green eyes and waves of shining black hair.

I smile at my brother, my pussy throbbing with lustful heat in the bitterly cold night and fall into his waiting arms for a hug.

"Oh Sebastian, thank you... I hope I grow to be sexy like Kia and Ari" I pout, my generous lips glistening pink in the dim lighting.

" I tell you what Emmy, do you want your big brother to show you how to be sexy"

"You would do that for me?"

Without answering, Sebastian parted my robe fully, my generous breasts, uncommon on a girl my size, standing proudly erect and straining the thin silk of my nightgown.

Slowly he removed the robe and lay me back on his massive bed, taking time to slowly strip off his damp jumper and jeans.

"How would you like to be my own special little sexy thing?" my big brother asked, his green eyes, so like my own, shining with passion.

Not capable of speech, I nodded my head in glee. I had always loved my brother more than any other member of our family, he was so strong and kind and I had grown to love him in a way that was not like the love the other girls at school had for their siblings. The kind of love that made me dream about him naked, playing with me as I lay in bed naked at night masturbating slowly.

Sebastian lay next to me, covering my small body with his as he kissed the side of my face, licked my earlobe and trailed hot kisses down my long graceful neck. His hands were uncontrollable, searching my body like a man lost in the desert looking for water.

Slowly removing my silk nightie, Sebastian continued to trail soft little kisses along my collarbone and neck, slowly making his way down to my large up trusting nipples, which were dark and proud for his hot wet mouth.

Lavishing my two babies with so much love and hearing my sots moans, Sebastian trailed his large hands to my tight little pussy. Trimmed and soft, I liked to keep it neat and tidy.

Never leaving the softness of my breasts, he inserted a finger into my tight hole as I shamefully lifted my hips to his rough rhythm.

Lifting his head, Sebastian looked at me in amazement.

"Never tell me sweet Emmanuelle, are you still a little virgin?"

"Yes, I am big brother. I have always wanted you to be the one to pluck me and make me a strong sexy woman" I shared with him, years of secret lust pooling between my legs and trailing down my creamy, toned thighs.

I opened my legs for my big strong and handsome brother, eager to be his forever and not being able to withstand the heat, which despite the frigid weather, was pulsating from every nerve of my body.

My pussy was glistening in the soft lighting of his bedroom, my love juices pungent and filling the room.

Sebastian closed him eyes as he bent his head to worship at my virgin temple, his tongue rough on my engorged little slit. Lapping up my juices, his mouth teased and prodded as I came to the edge, wanting come as he made love to me with his mouth.

"No not yet little one, our first orgasm will be with me buried deep inside you sexy little pussy" Sebastian murmured huskily.

Without further notice, he entered me with his thick, pulsing cock, which was heavy and angry looking. Making quick work of my maidenhood, he was soon buried to the hilt in my tight went hole.

Lifting myself higher, I wrapped my legs around his large tanned torso, taking him deeper and deeper as he plunged into my slippery wetness, my body beyond caring, needing my brother to spurt his hot seed inside my fertile and lusty womb.

"Make me yours Sebastian" I cried in sheer agony, the need for release just on the horizon.

"Take it all, my sweet little sister, become my little whore, milk my cock with your lusty tight pussy" Sebastian shouted at me, grabbing my firm arse in his hands and ramming me again and again onto his large cock.

Within seconds, I was pulsating with sheer bliss, my pussy spasming in wave after wave of hot pleasure as my big brother flooded me with his volcanic hot seed, his balls tightening as they slapped against me without mercy.

"ohhhhhhhhh Seb" I screaming, not caring that our sister Kiara was also at home, her room a mere jump down the hall.

"Milk me little baby, drink up my cum with your tight virgin pussy" Sebastian commanded as the last of his seed was drained from his large cock.

As the waves of passion eased, he rolled from on top of me, lying by my side as he held me small body next to his.

"You always were my precious little one" He smiled. "I always hoped I would be the one to take your virginity but never hoped that you would come to me as I had often dreamt of" my brother smiled, caressing my breasts again with his large hand, pinching my erect brown nipple.

I smiled with love at the man who had made me a woman, my darling lustful brother.

"I suppose this must remain out little secret" I asked my brother, his seed escaping out of my pussy as I turned on my side to face him.

"Secret?" he laughed, grabbing me and sitting me on top of his body, my legs parting on either side.

"It won't remain a secret for long baby Emmanuelle, I plan to teach you all you need to know, until my little baby is filled with a baby of her own" My brother said proudly. "In fact, I think it is time that we both moved on from here and begin a life together. I'm getting on and I think there would be no better mother of my children that my own sweet baby sister"

Not knowing how much this thrilled me, I grabbed at my lover cock once again sliding it deep inside me, oblivious to the surrounding cold as we planned a life together as lovers.

Koukla
Koukla
4 Followers