Emma's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more she was made to kneel on the sofa. This time she knew the spanking was over. Finally, he was to take her behind – to push his stiff cock into her hungry arse. Without waiting to be asked, Emma reached behind and despite the soreness, gripped the globes and pulled them wide.

"Please fuck me Master. Please fuck my arse. I have waited so long for this. I so need this sir, I so need to have you in my arse hole."

Despite her insistence, he applied some lubrication to the stretched anal ring winking at him. He was going to be in there for some time, and he need to make sure he didn't cause any damage.

At last, he was ready. Emma's pleadings had become wordless moans, her bottom swaying as she attempted to seduce him into plunging into her bum hole. She was one quivering lump of need and desire, and this only increased his own passion to possess her in this intimate way.

He stepped up behind her and put one hand on the small of her back to hold her still. Her hands still tightly gripped the cheeks, and the ring of muscle was stretched into an obscene smile of welcome – a small hole already opened ready to accept the girth of his invading rod.

He held his stiffness in his other hand and rubbed the head in the dip where the lubrication was glistening. The soft tender membranes rubbed against each other, causing him to shiver with pleasure.

Emma stilled, and held her breath. She pushed out, eager to give way and welcome her Master into his home.

He started to push into her, trying not to be overwhelmed by the size difference between her tight orifice and his swollen mushroom. He went slowly, partly to ease her open gently, partly out of fascination at seeing the muscle relax and give way to him.

Bit by bit his head started to slide into her, and Emma's breath became shorter. It was a bit painful, but she pushed back harder, urging on the good feelings that were there in the background.

With a groan, he saw the ring slip over the widest part of his cock, and grip the shaft behind the head. It was like being held by the softest, tightest rubbery elastic. All his sensations were focused at the moment on the grip of her sphincter holding him like a living vice. He pulled back a fraction, and with the rubbing against his cock head, there was the sight of the anal muscle stretching back, clinging like a maiden's arms around her lover's neck.

He pushed back in, using short thrusts to edge deeper in each time. Her moans and cries were a soundtrack to his filling of her back passage. She was being stretched in a different way to any of her toys or dildos. This was living flesh, wielded by her Master. She wasn't only being stretched in a way she craved; she was also giving her lord the tenderest most sensitive part of herself. With the fullness came deep joy, and a wild exaltation.

"Yes Master, harder Master, fill me Master. Oh God Master, I need this sooo much. Please don't stop, please fuck me hard."

He was taking his time while he enjoyed the clenching tightness of her rectum, watching his length sink into her. With a groan of unspeakable pleasure, he reached a point where he couldn't push forward any more. He was fully in her, and she was enjoying it even more than he was.

In one slow motion, he withdrew as if pulling a cork from a bottle. If anything – she felt tighter. He pushed in, and again slid back to the wedge of his cock head. Again, he felt greater tightness on the back stroke.

It suddenly struck him – she was tightening her anal ring as he pulled back so as to increase his pleasure. This more than anything else sent him over the edge so that he finally lost his self control. She was fucking his cock with her arse – she not only accepting it – she was giving herself willingly.

He smacked each arse cheek several times as if goading a horse, and then gripped her hips. He was focused on one thing, on taking full advantage of this wonderful slut who knew how to pleasure a man with her bum. Slowly at first, but with driving strokes, and then faster and faster, he began a thorough reaming of Emma's rectum. Along with the rhythmic clenching of the entrance, he felt the head of his cock rubbing against the skin of her bowels. Several times he pulled all the way out, so as to relive the sensations of forcing his way back into her again.

Emma lost all sense of time or her own space. She knew that at least once she came, but not how often. The dark clenching had gripped her bowels and shaken her like a terrier with a rat. She was a limp willing victim to this onslaught.

Towards the end, she was pulled off the sofa and made to lie face down on the floor. She felt her Master lie over her, and then push once again into her tender orifice. She knew she would regret this later, but she couldn't help pushing up to meet his downward thrust, crying out in delight and passion. All she wanted now was to feel him cum, to let his flood loose into her.

He was so close, and his cum was now ready to spray into his slave. With several slow deep thrusts he prepared himself, and then pushed hard and went rigid,

"Ohhhhh God, I'm cumming, I'm filling your wonderful arse with my cum."

Emma whimpered with delight as she felt the ripples of his sperm jetting up his cock and into her guts. She tried desperately to milk him, to squeeze every drop out of him. If she were to die now, she would die happy, with her Master lying on her, his wonderful stiff cock filling her arse.

At last, they both relaxed, and Emma lifted her head part way of the ground and nuzzled her self against him.

"Thank you Master. Thank you so much for punishing me and using me. I loved every moment of that."

"You were wonderful my darling, and a most amazing slave."

Emma giggled contentedly as she wriggled her curves against her Master.

12