Emma's Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A last few photographs, a record of their lovemaking, and he finally put the camera away.

As they settled into a rhythm, she began to relax as he pushed in, and tighten as he withdrew. She rejoiced to hear his moans and grunts of fulfillment - knowing that what she was doing gave the most amazing and wonderful sensation in the world. His hands roamed her back, sometimes delivering stinging smacks against her cheeks, sometimes gripping her hips to aid his urgent use of her.

All too quickly, she sensed his rising climax. She used her fingers on her empty cunt, pacing herself to cum as he did.

Her moans and cries of pleasure - her increasing need to cum were indicators to him of her joy at what he was doing, and in turn increasing his own need to fill her with his sperm.

He drove her on with blows to her arse, spanking her as her fucked her - until he could hold back no more.

With a loud cry he started to ejaculate into her bowels - and she pushed back - throwing herself into her own simultaneous orgasm.

He felt the tightness of her grip him in waves as she came around him, and her dark pleasure filled him with exaltation.

Together they shared the sensations of climax, feeling their own and the other's pleasure, until they collapsed on the bed - tired beyond measure.

After a long pause where he held her tightly while their hearts settled to a more pedestrian rhythm, he pulled her more tightly to him.

"You are wonderful, my darling Emma, and you are make this Master so glad to own you."

Emma snuggled back against this man who fulfilled her so well.

"Master, I am so pleased you have chosen me as your slave."

He gave a contented chuckle, knowing that this was an argument that could only both win.

"Then sleep, because tomorrow I am taking you shopping, and then I have a special treat planned."

12