Emmy and Her Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want it Daddy, it's all yours."

She moved backwards, straddled my thighs, reached for my penis, pulled it free of my pyjamas. A drop of pre-cum emerged; she smeared it into the crown, then brought her finger to her mouth for a taste. She flicked her head, her hair swung behind her, and lay down next to me, unbuttoning my pyjama tops. I rolled on my side and she licked my nipples.

I kissed her, kissed her again. I had intended my kisses to be sweet and tender, and although they started that way, they quickly evolved into something else, desperate and needy and hungry, my sheer animal desire for my daughter, denied during the past month, overpowering everything else. I had lied to myself, treating what happened in Miami as Emmy's issue and my temporary weakness. The truth was that I burned for this woman; I was frantic to possess her.

Emmy kissed me back. Our lips and tongues dueled. She offered me her breasts and I devoured them, sucking on hard fat nipples. She dug her nails into my scalp, her moans desperate and bestial. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. I ground my leg into her cunt, feeling the moist heat through her thong.

"Ooooooo Daddy, bite them, bite my nipples, oooooooooo just like that Daddy."

Emmy wrapped one hand around my erection; the other, grabbing a handful of my hair, pulled me from her breast. She brought her mouth to mine. We exchanged sloppy hot wet kisses and then she said, "On your back Daddy, there's something I want to do."

I rolled onto my back. Emmy moving down the bed, her hand playing with my erection, gave me her best, not particularly good, imitation of a wanton smile. I smiled right back and we both laughed, celebrating the release of desires we'd corralled for too long.

"Daddy, I'm so happy. I can't believe this is finally happening. There is something I've been wanting since," her gaze flickered down to her breasts, "I got big up here. Will you be mine Daddy?"

"Yes Emmy, for as long as you'll have me."

Emmy leaned over my cock, dragging her breasts along my thighs. Spit oozed from her mouth onto my tool. She captured my cock with her boobs, squeezed, and, in slow motion, started to titty-fuck me, rolling her huge tits against my cock. I moaned and reached for her, but she shifted her shoulders, avoiding me. "No Daddy, I want to do this."

I tried to be still, to let her control the action, but it was hopeless. I looked down, watching my cock-head emerge and disappear into the canyon of my daughter's tit-flesh, then looked into her soulful brown eyes. I tried to relax, tried to let my daughter take control, but the sensations were intense and irresistible and soon I was moving my hips, fucking my daughter's tits.

She didn't seem to mind. "Do you like it Daddy? Do you like fucking my titties? All the boys want to, but I saved them for you."

I'd always liked a little dirty talk in bed, but when it came from my own sweet child, well, that's a turn-on.

We found a steady rhythm. Whenever the crown of my cock emerged from her breasts, Emmy swiped it with her tongue.

It was wonderful. Her tits, lubricated by a steady supply of Emmy's slippery spittle, were tight and firm, but I knew if it went on much longer I'd blow my wad. It was three in the morning and I'd already masturbated. If I came now at best I'd be useless, at worst I'd pass out and start snoring. Not how I wanted Emmy to remember this moment.

"Emmy, get on your back."

With a theatrical pout, Emmy said, "Why Daddy, don't you like fucking my fat tits? My boobies sure like it."

"Love it honey, but there's something else I want to do right now."

Emmy smiled; she understood. She crawled forward on all fours. I kissed her mouth, her neck, her earlobe. She brought her tits to my face. I sucked a nipple into my mouth, gliding my tongue, first the rough top, then the soft bottom, over it. While running my fingers up and down the sides of her body, I gave her other breast the same attention. Then, holding her by the hips, I rolled her onto her back, kissed and nipped her flat stomach and shallow belly button, arriving at her panties, red and sheer and so wet I had to peel them off.

I was staring at my child's naked pussy; I savored the scent of the wet oozing flesh.

While I considered diving right in, I wanted to do this right. I kissed my way down her thighs, enjoying their taut muscularity. Placing her legs over my shoulders, I kissed back up, heading towards Emmy's sex. I could smell her excitement. I spread my daughter's pussy lips with my fingers and stabbed my tongue inside her.

Emmy's hips jerked; she grabbed my head. "Oh Daddy, do it, do it, nice and slow, I want to remember this forever, oh yessssss, that's the spot, so good."

My daughter was an active engaged lover, just the way I like. I worked her cunt: tongue fucking, sucking on labial lips, slapping her clit with my tongue, munching on her hot delicious warm wet pussy. When words failed her I listened to her moans, responding to the way her body flexed and moved and shook. I sucked on her clit, slipped a finger into her vagina. I knew I'd found her g-spot when Emmy shoved her sex into me, squeezing my head with her thighs, babbling my name. I worked her clit, held it, rolled it between my lips, tickled it with the tip of my tongue, slid my tongue over it. Her moans became short, hard, staccato: she was ready. I pressed my forefinger to her g-spot, rolled a swollen fat nipple between thumb and forefinger, and assaulted her fat clit, battering it with a rat-a-tat attack, like a boxer working a speed bag,

Emmy was undulating, writhing on the bed.

"Oh Daddy, that it what I need. Lick my clit, Daddy! Oh, fuck, oh, please, I love it, need it so bad! Use your lips, suck on it. Suck my clit, make me come."

Emmy locked her legs around my back and sank her short nails into my shoulders, wildly lunging her fiery pussy into my face, her head thrashing from side to side. She bucked hard into me and her clit slipped from my mouth. She rubbed her wet pussy over my face. I grabbed her hips, held her in place, wrapped my lips back around her throbbing clit, sucked it hard, slapped it with my tongue, all the while slamming two fingers in and out of her gushing clinging hot cunt.

"Oh Daddy. I never dreamed-aaaaagh. Don't stop. Oooooh. Suck me, lick me, I'm cuummmiiinnnngggg! I'm cumming-cummmmmmmmming. Daddy, daddy darling, suck me faster, faster-aaaaaagh."

Her pussy exploded, erupting in a series of uncontrollable spasms. The pink interior of her cunt contracted on my fingers, trying to suck them inside. She lifted her ass, pushed her sex into my face, wriggled as the orgasm born in her cunt blazed through her voluptuous body in breathtaking mind-bending ripples. She begged me not to stop and another thrilling wave of violent joy followed, then another. I kept sucking, but gently, intensifying, prolonging the ecstasy of her serial orgasms. Her pussy juice was sweet and divine, I tried to lap up every drop. Finally, unable to withstand additional stimulation, Emmy begged me to stop.

I crawled up on the bed, took her in my arms, and kissed her, long, slow, and deep. I pulled back - we both needed the catch our breath - and she smiled, kissed the tip of her index finger, pressed it to my forehead and, her face beaming with joy, said, "I tasted me on your lips," then added, more urgently, "Daddy its time, time to fuck me, my darling wonderful Daddy, I need you inside me."

I straddled her sweat soaked body. My daughter reached between us, holding my penis to her pussy. "I want you to fuck me. Right now. Make me yours Daddy. Make me yours forever."

She was right. There was no going back. To enter her now was to make a commitment. I would be taking her as my lover. I thought, as her father, I should struggle with the decision, but I didn't. She was what I wanted. I should have learned that in Miami; I knew it now.

I entered her, nice and easy, sliding into the depths of her sex through a passage tight and warm and wet and perfect. "You're mine now Emmy. From now on you belong to me."

A radiant smile on her face, she said, "Yes Daddy, I belong to you."

I started slow, giving her time to recover and educating myself, acquainting myself with my daughter, noting how she responded, moved, groaned, gasped. I ground against her, my hips moved back and forth, up and down, in short straight lines, in circles, in ovals. Her pussy was exquisite, tight, and muscular, muscles Emmy used to squeeze and massage my cock. I increased the pace, thrusting in and out, and Emmy responded, moving her body against mine. Sweat formed on my skin, mingling with hers. I lowered myself, feeling her hard nipples on my chest, then crushing her breasts between us. Our damp bodies slid against each other. The walls of her vagina sucked on my dick

Her hands slid up my back to my shoulders. "Oh Daddy, it feels so good."

Emmy lay her feet on the back of my ankles, further opening herself to me. She pulled my head into her shoulder and said, the words made even more powerfully erotic by her sweet loving voice, "Fuck your daughter Daddy. Fuck your daughter's tight juicy cunt. Harder Daddy, take it, it belongs to you now, it always has. Daddy, fuck my pussy."

I withdrew until only the crown of my cock remained inside her, paused, then speared into her. She grunted, a sound from deep inside her solar plexus. Her grip on my shoulders tightened. This is what we both wanted, what we both needed, sex so all consuming we could never undo it. I fucked my sweet daughter fast and hard; the bed bounced as my fuck rod plummeted into the clinging sheath of my child's perfect pussy. I was a piledriver; panting, delirious with pleasure, savoring my daughter, filling her fuck-hole. Deeper and deeper I went, approaching the depths of her womb. Emmy, matched me, madly humping her ass off the bed, sliding her dripping sucking pussy over my cock.

"Make me cum Daddy. Oh fuck, please please please fuck the shit out of me."

Her face was red; she tossed her head from side to side. We reveled in the forbidden taboo, a father claiming his daughter; a daughter committing, dedicating, her body, her life, to her father.

"Unnggghh. Oh, fuck, oh fuck. Make me cum Daddy. Fuck me faster! Make my pussy cum. I love you Daddy, I love you."

I'd thought I was fucking Emmy as fast and hard as I could, but I found a hidden reserve of strength and picked up the pace. My balls, full of spunk, slapped against her ass. Emmy, gasping and squealing, drove her butt off the bed, her hot sweet snatch enveloping my cock.

Emmy growled, then tensed, then hollered: "I'm cumming Daddy! Daddy, its wonderful. Fuck my cunt, fuck my juicy cunt. Oh, yes, oh, fuck, fuck, fuuuck! Harder, harder, oh Daddy Daddy Daddy I'm cuummmiiinnngg."

Her pussy spasmed, clenched, bound itself to my dick. I stiffened, unable to hold back, and unloaded into her, then collapsed onto her body. As I did so she came again, her vagina contracting on my prick, squeezing ejaculate from my softening penis. Emmy whimpered, basking in the feeling as my jism drained into her. Then, with a wicked smile, she flexed her fuck muscles, forcing a final few drops from my cock.

I stroked her face, kissed her eyes and nose, cheeks and chin, told her how much I loved her, that she was the best girl in the world. I pulled out of her to a wet plopping sound; I was flaccid, completely soft. Our combined cum ran down her thighs.

I held her. I looked out the window; the sun was coming up.

"It's sunrise Emmy."

She followed my eyes. Her voice weak, but sincere, she said, "It's beautiful Daddy."

"I love you Emmy."

"I love you Daddy."

I kissed the side of her head. We fell asleep.

* * * *

I woke shortly after noon. Emmy's slender form lay next to me, her chest rising with each breath. I smiled; here was the woman I wanted. My first impulse was to wake her and pick up where we'd stopped last night. My second, kinder, thought: the girl needed her sleep. I rolled out of bed to fix her favorite lunch: avocado tuna salad.

I had just finished working the celery into the mix when I heard a clicking sound on the kitchen's tile floor. I turned; it was Emmy. She brought a finger to her lips; I was to be quiet. She was wearing a black demi-cup basque with spaghetti straps. Garter straps supported black silk stockings; her panties were lacy and sheer. The source of the clicking were five inch stiletto heels.

I stared; my mouth ajar. She turned around, her backside plainly visible through her panties; a seam ran up the back of her stockings.

She turned to face me.

"You like?"

"Oh yes, very much."

She had combed her hair and put on red lipstick, but her appearance remained disheveled, like someone who'd just crawled out of bed. She smelled of last night's sex.

She walked towards me, slowly, letting me study her form.

"You made my favorite. Can I taste?"

I nodded. She dipped a finger into the bowl, caught some on a fingertip, slipped the finger into her mouth, slid it out, carefully chewed the tuna salad.

"I think it needs some salt and pepper. What do you think Daddy?'

Her finger went back in the bowl. She pushed a gob of the tuna salad into my mouth. I sucked on her finger. She said, "Y'know those catalogs, I pay attention to what you look at, try to figure out what you like. This one, that I'm wearing, you seemed to like it."

Her finger came out of my mouth.

"I do Emmy, but you make everything look good."

"Thank you Daddy." She moved forward. Her breasts were pressed to my chest, moving against me with each of her breaths. She kissed me, lips only, long and lingering. My hands settled on her hips.

"What do you think Daddy? Does it need salt and pepper?"

"I can't say I noticed Emmy."

"Maybe you should try some more." Her finger dropped into the bowl and brought another scoop to my mouth. This time, as best I could, I focused on the taste. She was right, a bit of salt and pepper.

I grabbed the salt and pepper, Emmy the napkins and a small spoon. We adjourned to a love seat on our enclosed porch, which overlooked our back yard garden. The sun was up; it was a lovely day. Nestled against each other, we took turns, feeding each other with the spoon, with our fingers. When done Emmy lay the bowl on an end table. I kissed my daughter.

Her lips were soft and pliant and sweet. They were the same lips I'd kissed for eighteen years, the same lips that had framed a million happy smiles, but now I was learning what else they could do. I licked across them, tasting the lunch we'd shared. Emmy responded; her tongue swiped over my lips and her fingers slid up my arm, gripping my biceps. A spark of heat rushed through me; my face flamed hot. Emmy tilted her head and brought her mouth to mine. My lips parted and, almost timidly, Emmy touched her tongue to mine. Her fingers moved to my head, held me, coaxed me to deepen and prolong the kiss; I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues collided, caressed, teased, dueled.

After several passionate minutes Emmy snuggled up to me and lay her head on my shoulder. Touching my nose with her index finger, she explored its contours, then moved the finger to my lips, tracing their shape. She turned to face me, mouthed the words, "I love you," and licked my upper, then my lower, lip. When she was done I ran my tongue along my lips, savoring her lingering taste. Emmy winked and, capturing my lower lip with her teeth, tugged on it. She laughed.

"Daddy, I want to help you live every fantasy, every dream you've ever had."

I looked into her deep brown eyes. There was no artifice; she meant what she said. My daughter would be my perfect lover. I touched her chin, lowered my lips to hers. I slid my fingers into her hair and held her. We took turns pushing our tongues into each other's mouths, taking our time; we had forever.

Emmy's hand slipped inside my robe. She ran a finger up and down my erection. I moaned into her mouth. She, taking hold of my penis, fisted my cock.

"Daddy, I want you in my mouth."

She parted my robe, kissed my nipples, then lowered her head, licked the head of my cock, took two inches into her mouth, sucked on it, moved her lips against it, relished its feel and taste. She sat back up, kissed my lips.

"You taste good Daddy. I'm going to love sucking your dick."

Emmy dropped to the floor, knelt before me. I let my robe fall from my body. She licked my shaft. I looked at her fat breasts barely contained by the cups of her basque. She took my balls in her hands, caressed them, licked them, covered them in spit, returned to the shaft.

Emmy was in no rush. She'd take three, then four, inches into her mouth, bathe it with her tongue and cheeks, then pull back until only the cock-head remained in her mouth, running her tongue over it while twisting her hand on my shaft. Her other hand massaged my balls; a fingertip was pressed to my perineum.

"Oh Daddy, I've wanted this for so long. I'm so happy."

She bobbed her head up and down my dick; about half its length disappearing into her face. She took her mouth from my cock, wiped away the spit that covered her chin with her forearm, and sucked a testicle into her mouth, massaging it with the inside of her cheeks, then gave the other the same treatment. It was amazing, my beautiful sexy daughter was mouthing my nuts. A random thought invaded my skull, a wicked, depraved, and incredibly arousing thought: my balls, now worshiped by my daughter, were the place she'd originated.

"Oh Emmy, it feels so good, it's wonderful, suck Daddy's dick."

She looked up. There was a twinkle in her eyes. My acknowledgment of our incestuous union excited her as much as it did me. Emmy pushed a testicle from her mouth and returned to licking them. Saliva, dripping from her mouth, coated her cheeks and chin. She wrapped her fingers around my cock-head and rotated her palm, using my pre-cum and her spittle as lubricant. My testicles retracted; Emmy pressed her thumb to the base of my ball sac, calming me down, delaying my orgasm.

Then, making sure I watched her every move, she kissed my balls, her impossibly thick lips enveloping them. She moved up, dragging her silky hair over my dick, and swallowed my cock. Her head moved up and down; her eyes danced in delight. She slurped and gulped, raised herself on her knees and leaned forward, forcing more of me into her face. She looked into my eyes; her brown eyes implored me to come, to feed her my thick cum. My jism boiled in my balls. Emmy tightened her soft slippery lips around my cockhead, ran her tongue over its surface. It was too much. I moaned and exploded, pouring my gooey spunk into her mouth. She choked a little, but held on, drinking down spurt after spurt. A bit dribbled past her lips.

Taking her time, making a show of it, she let my cock slide from her mouth. She smiled, kissed the still red crown, ran her tongue along her lower lips and chin, capturing the few drops of semen that had escaped.

"Mmmmm. Daddy, you taste so good. Your cum, it's thick and creamy and delicious. I gonna want to do this a whole bunch. That is, if you don't mind?"

She stood, displaying her magnificent body. I struggled to my feet and held her, told her I loved her, apologized for taking so long to understand, told her that I was hers. We went to the master bedroom, now our bedroom. During the rest of the afternoon I peeled off her lingerie, item by item, and we made love. When done, naked except for stockings, Emmy lay perpendicular to me, her head resting on my stomach.

"Emmy, what you said earlier, about wanting me to live all my fantasies, it's a two way street. Whatever you've dreamed about, I want to help make come true."

Emmy rolled over, her breasts hanging below her.