Emotional Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie told me what the grade she intended to give each drawing and the reasons why, and let me adjust it a half grade up or down if I chose to. I only asked her to grade three drawings a half grade up and two a half grade down, and she complied.

Julie was consuming a significant amount of wine as she was going over the drawings with me, whereas I had only one beer. Like I said it was actually a fun and thought-provoking experience; the next item on her agenda was not fun.

After I helped her put the portfolios and her grade book in her car she asked me to sit in the living room with her. While she was far from drunk the wine had reduced her inhibitions even more than was normal for her uninhibited personality.

"Say Blake; I need you to hear me out completely before you say anything, OK?" she asked with a diabolical grin.

"OK," I shrugged.

"As you know your brother Kevin is a really great guy; and you probably think that he is the best person you know."

I didn't say anything but did vigorously nod my head in agreement.

"I love him to bits, but I'm having a real problem. My libido is significantly higher than his and I need more sex, and since neither of us wants him to be hurt in any way I have a plan," she continued with that same evil grin.

I started sweating and my hands got clammy and I was about to say something but she held up her hand in a stop motion and said "You promised to hear me out completely," so I kept my mouth shut.

Once she was sure that I wasn't going to interject anything she continued. "As I was saying, I have a plan to be sure that Kevin doesn't get hurt but I get my sexual appetite sated. My plan is for you and me to have a sexual relationship. Since I like to put my nose in your business I know that you haven't been getting laid regularly so this could really help you out too," she grinned.

I almost peed my pants on hearing what she said. I would have asked her to repeat it but I had heard every astounding word very clearly. The only thing that I could think of to say as my sweat glands worked overtime was "You're kidding, I hope."

"Definitely not," she said in a sharp voice as she stood up and quickly removed her sundress, the only article that she had on besides her shoes. "You can't tell me that you don't like my body; I know that you sometimes leer at me," she cackled.

"I don't leer at you; I don't deny that you have a great body but I could never stab Kevin in the back and I'm shocked that you can," I growled in reply.

After I made her put her dress back on we had a further discussion. She was charged up and trying to be logical, although I saw no logic in the situation, and I was pissed off. When after another ten minutes or so of discussion I gave her a definite "No way in Hell!" she snickered "Then I'll get it elsewhere and when Kevin finds out he'll be devastated and you'll be to blame," as she stormed out of the room.

I was so sickened by the entire discussion that I couldn't concentrate on my homework so I went to the campus fitness center and pumped iron and hit a 100 pound heavy bag to blow off steam.

Fortunately Kevin was only gone for two nights because although not icy things between Julie and I were also not warm and fuzzy until Kevin got back. Things seemed to quickly get back to normal when Kevin returned and Julie and I were even one-on-one several times in the ensuing days and the "subject" never came up again and we had normal conversations.

What wasn't normal were my dreams during this time. I could not purge from my mind several disturbing features of my very realistic dreams. I decided that what I really needed was to get laid -- something that I had achieved extremely sporadically since I moved in with Kevin and Julie -- and was even thinking of calling one of the senior women who surreptitiously gave me their phone numbers when shaking my hand at the end of the "Portrait Drawing 303" class taught by Simone and Julie.

While still making up my mind on a Thursday about noon when I was home working using a CAD program for my part-time job when I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink I saw Julie passing through all dolled up. "You look nice; what's the occasion?" I innocently asked.

With no rancor but with a naughty lilt she responded "Well since you won't help me with my libido problem I've found someone who will. I'll be back -- and happy -- by the time that Kevin gets home. You'll make dinner, won't you?" she chuckled and then walked out the door.

I was gobsmacked but hoping that she was just fucking with me. Her comment had made it hard for me to get back to work, but I finally was able to concentrate on the CAD program and put her out of my mind.

I didn't like Julie's appearance when she got home just a few minutes before Kevin, especially the smirk on her face, but neither of us said anything.

Nothing eventful happened until that Saturday when a very distraught looking Kevin asked me to go to a ball game with him but instead first drove to a local forest preserve; he wanted to talk. He hadn't done anything like this before.

"Blake, were you around the house Thursday afternoon?"

"You mean this last Thursday, Kevin?"

"Yes, this last Thursday."

"Yeah; around lunch time I was working operating a CAD program for my part time job until about two thirty or three o'clock and then after that I cut the lawn, and about five thirty started making dinner. Why do you ask?" I honestly replied.

"Because a friend of mine said that he thought that he saw Julie with another guy parked in a Motel 6 parking lot about 3:00 p. m. It would just kill me if she's cheating on me; I couldn't take it," he responded on the verge of tears.

Now I had a choice. I could ruin Kevin's life by telling him that it was very likely that his wife was cheating on him; or I could lie and save him and then find a way to get Julie to back off. I chose the latter.

"I don't think that's possible, Kevin. While I didn't see her every single minute that I was home I know damn sure that she was home at 3:15 because I looked at my watch when she offered me some lemonade when I was mowing and I know for sure that she hadn't just gotten home, because her car was in the driveway at the time that I went out to cut the grass. Unless she had a twin sister giving me the lemonade it couldn't have been her," I lied.

I have never seen anyone so relieved in my entire life; and rarely seen anyone as emotional. Although Kevin never cried the entire time that he was the rock for our family after our father died he started sobbing in relief. I hugged him and told him that it was all right. When he finally got his emotions under control he said "I guess that you think of me as a wimp."

"Fuck no," I snarled, with a little more venom than I intended. "You're the strongest man that I know. You saved our family after dad died, something that none of us can ever repay you for. I know how much you love Julie and that's not something to be embarrassed about."

We talked for a few more minutes, every word he said about Julie like an ice pick piercing my gut. Then we actually did go to a minor league game, and by the time that we got home he had a grin as big as all outdoors on his face.

It was hard to concentrate on the game considering the havoc in my brain, but I persevered. I would need to talk to Julie the next week but I didn't know what I could do short of killing her. -- which also wouldn't help Kevin.

************

I wasn't able to talk to Julie until three days after my lies to Kevin. After Kevin had left for work and before Julie and I left for class I cornered her. "Julie, you can't cheat on Kevin; you were seen Thursday by someone who works with Kevin by a Motel 6. He was heartbroken until I lied to cover your ass and told him that you were here with me."

I expected that to have an effect on Julie; it didn't.

"Just proves my point, Blake. If you're providing me with what I need I'll never be seen by anyone else and Kevin will be as happy as a clam; if you don't then even if I'm careful he is eventually going to find out because I will have to go outside the house -- I'll never have anyone back here," she smiled.

"I could threaten to beat up or kill anyone who you have a relationship with," I growled, trying to seem tough.

"Oh Blake, honey," she grinned as she stroked my chest "first of all you don't have the time to follow me around; second I'm not going to have a 'relationship' with anyone besides you and Kevin, I'll just be fucking them; third you're big and strong but not violent; and fourth even if you beat up or scare off someone that won't crimp my style at all. Darling, guys flock to me like bees to honey."

"Then maybe I'll knock you around," I growled again, trying to sound even tougher. She laughed at that.

"Blake, honey, you'd never hurt a woman. You don't have it in your constitution. One reason why we'd work so well together -- aside from the fact that we'd really enjoy fucking each other's brains out -- is because you are the most polite, kind, personable man towards women that I've ever seen in my life. Admit it, honey; if you want to save your brother's happiness you're going to have to bite the bullet and fuck your sister-in-law on a regular basis."

Then she kissed the fingers on her right hand and put them to my lips, and scurried by me and out the door.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. I thought that I was halfway intelligent but I wasn't able to figure any way out of this situation that was acceptable. I had to do something to develop a positive attitude.

The only proactive step I was sure that I could take would be to put a tracker on her car -- which I did that same night.

Two days later, on Thursday, Kevin had another infrequent business trip (or maybe he was going to have to travel more in the future, which would make my attempts to reign in Julie more difficult). Julie said that she had a faculty meeting that night, which she dressed better for than I would have expected, so when she left, using the tracker, I followed her. I really think that I would have put a ski mask on and beat the hell out of any guy that she was with if she was cheating that night -- I even had a ski mask that Julie had never seen before, black clothes, and a blackjack in my car. Fortunately she did actually go to a faculty meeting. I subtly observed it for about half an hour, found out when it was supposed to end, and went back home.

I viewed the tracker I had installed on my monitor at home while I did engineering calculations for my theoretical fluid dynamics course, and was very pleased that she came home right after the meeting. We had some civilized banter when she got back, and then we both went to bed.

That night I had maybe the most realistic dream of my life. A woman who really knew what she was doing was sucking my cock like a vacuum pump. Unfortunately -- or fortunately depending upon your perspective -- I woke up to find out that it was not a dream but that Julie was naked in my bed, had her mouth and one hand on my cock, and the other hand on my balls. I initially tried to move her off of me but the hand on my balls clamped down and I got the message that I could really be hurting if I did something drastic. Also, it felt so goddamn good that I was having trouble convincing myself that I should do everything in my power to stop it.

As my mind was in a transient state with the skill of an Olympic gymnast Julie leaped upwardly and expertly impaled herself on my upright rock-hard cock. She initially winced in pain because my cock seemed to be too big for her snug pussy, but after about a minute of her making adjustments she started moaning in pleasure.

I probably could have thrown her off of me at that point; but I was incapable of acting. I hadn't been laid in weeks, it felt so good, she had a tight pussy and strong pc muscles which she often flexed, and my mind was still half asleep. So when her tits started flopping I latched onto them, I started bucking upwardly, and before long I was exploding like a Roman candle in her pussy, grunting like a pen full of hogs while she screamed loud enough to break crystal.

During that fuck I never felt better physically than at any other time in my life; about ten minutes after that fuck I never felt worse emotionally.

Julie eventually detached herself from me, cuddled up to me and with a big smile, lit by moon beams coming through a skylight in my room, said "That was fabulous. Make us both sexually gratified and ensure your brother's happiness and let's make this a regular occurrence."

About that time all that I could do was groan, which I think that she took as an acceptance. After she kissed me on the lips and gave my balls a gentle squeeze she sashayed out of my bedroom.

Guilt consumed me for about ten minutes, and then I was just so tired that I passed out more than fell asleep until my alarm buzzed at 6:33 the next morning.

Since I'm a weak person, since I couldn't think of a way out of Julie's emotional blackmail of me, and since I couldn't deny that fucking her was a fabulous experience, I caved. My only expression of any backbone was when I made it clear to her that if she ever cheated with anyone else I would maim them. To that she replied "If I have you big boy, I won't need anyone else. Why have hamburger out when you have prime steak at home," before she pulled my head down and kissed me.

************

Considering that I was a traitor to the person that I respected most in the world, further considering that I saw myself as a weakling, and considering that I had to use mental tricks to avoid being consumed by guilt, things went well in the ensuing months. On average Julie and I fucked five times a week, and Julie swore that our sexcapades did not cut into Kevin's sex life even the slightest. I'm sure that she was right because Kevin was the happiest that I'd ever seen him and Julie treated him like a king around the house and when they went out.

Also, I hated to admit it but Julie was the best fuck in my considerable experience. She was passionate, sometimes tender sometimes aggressive, creative, and nothing was off the table. Also, although sometimes a little demanding she was never bitchy or crude. Also the things that I loved most she did too; I love to suck nipples and she never got tired of me sucking hers; I love doggy and that was her favorite position too; I love to stick a thumb in my partner's ass when fucking her pussy, and that drove her wild. About the only thing that I liked that she didn't do -- not because she didn't want to but because her perfect tear drop boobs weren't really big enough for it -- was titty fucking.

Julie and I were very careful both when copulating and when not. We always used my bed with the door closed and locked, we had sensors on all of the doors to the house that rang to both of our iPhones if the doors were opened, and we never showered in the master bath but only in my en suite bathroom. I also washed my sheets regularly. We never attempted to fuck at night unless Kevin was out of town.

During normal activities we never had any PDA -- nothing except side hugs. We absolutely never showed any affection toward each other when in public even if we thought that no one was looking. When we went out together -- sometimes me with a token date -- we were especially careful and Julie even gave up drinking when out so that she wouldn't inadvertently say or do something that could cause trouble.

One night out was particularly interesting; I didn't have a date but went with Kevin and Julie to dinner and impromptu to a dance club. I only danced fast dances with Julie and -- again -- nothing but side hugs. After we were there a while Simone -- the art professor who Julie was an assistant to when I modelled for the "Portrait Drawing 303" class -- came in with some of her female friends. Julie went to greet her, and after Simone settled in with her friends she came over to our table.

I hadn't noticed it that much when Simone was wearing the art smock that she had on during the portrait class, but dressed for the dance club I couldn't help but see that she had a major set of mammaries. She was fun to chat with and I ended up dancing with her five or six dances, and Kevin danced a couple with her too while I was dancing with Julie. During conversation I asked where her husband was -- I didn't see any rings on her fingers that night or during the portrait classes but assumed that she was married. She quickly responded "I was divorced," and then quickly changed the subject.

When we left Simone gave each of us a big hug -- the one that she gave me lasted an inappropriately long time but I wasn't complaining about her Grand Tetons pressing into my chest, although I did try to hide the reaction that my cock had to that.

About a month after the dance club Julie and Kevin went on a ten day vacation. Kevin looked extremely happy as I dropped them off at the airport. Over the next three days, however, I felt lost. When you're used to getting prime pussy five times a week being suddenly cut off -- without even the chance to ogle your sex partner -- was alarmingly difficult. I had not pursued any other women diligently since I started having sex with Julie because there was no need to -- I was completely sexually satisfied. However, in her absence I wished that I had cultivated a relationship enough to be sure to get laid.

As I was feeling sorry for myself when shopping at the local Kroger on the Wednesday morning after Kevin and Julie left I ran into Simone. She was exceptionally friendly. She saw what was in my cart. "Is Julie making lasagna tonight?" she inquired.

"No, she and Kevin are out of town until next Monday night. I've made lasagna once before although not with great success but I'll try again tonight," I smiled.

"Maybe we can help each other out," she smiled back. "My kitchen is being remodeled and I hate to eat alone and I make a wicked lasagna. Let me come over to your house and make lasagna for us -- you can do a salad and provide me with a glass of red wine."

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled. She already knew where Julie lived and promised to come over about 6:00 p. m.

I didn't really have any expectation about Simone coming over -- aside from dinner -- but it was a possibility given her comment after my last portrait class modelling about my "package" and the big hug she gave me at the dance club, that I might get lucky. I'd play it by ear; even though Simone was (Julie had told me at some point) 42 years old her curvaceous body would stimulate almost any hetero man.

I was my normal polite self as we prepared dinner together, I poured her several glasses of wine, and we had nice friendly banter. As I pulled out her chair for her to sit in when dinner was ready she smiled at me and then said "You don't have to be so polite, Blake -- I'm a sure thing."

My cock twitched when she said that, but then she immediately changed the subject.

After dinner we went for a stroll to a local park and back and when we returned to the house as soon as we entered the front door she turned and faced me and stared through me as she said "I'm really horny Blake; I'm not too old for you, am I?"

"You have the body of a goddess," I smiled back and then took her in my arms and passionately kissed her.

Despite being seventeen years older than I am Simone was almost as much fun in the sack as Julie. Her body was entirely different, however. While Julie is lithe Simone is voluptuous. While I prefer Julie's shape there's lots to be said about Simone's too, especially those magnificent ta-tas, which were wonderful for titty fucking.

Her ta-tas weren't just great for titty fucking. The sound of her tits slapping together when I fucked her doggy was one of the most erotic sounds that I had ever heard, and I never tired of sucking on her prominent nipples. She couldn't pulse her pussy like Julie did, but I loved how she violently shuddered in orgasm when I ejaculated into her.