Empty Nest

Story Info
The house will soon be empty.
2.3k words
4.18
181.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,903 Followers

It was a final get-together, a day-long pool party for my daughter and her two closest friends before they went their separate ways. Hanna would be going to Connecticut for college, Natasha would be attending a university in California, and my Diane would be attending a college in Illinois.

I largely left the three of them alone. I made an appearance for lunch, and ate with them at the picnic table in the backyard before returning inside. Sitting with three stunning young women in bikinis was a nice boost for my ego, even though I was more than twice their age and one of them was my own daughter.

Purposely, I spent the afternoon inside, just as I had during the morning, giving them their privacy on their final day together. Listening to the three of them splashing in the pool and bantering back and forth made me acutely aware of the fact that, all too soon, I would no longer hear such youthful sounds.

All too soon, I would have an empty nest.

With a sigh, I stood at the kitchen window, looking across the yard to the pool where the three young women were about to dive in and probably race toward the shallow end of the pool. Three young women who had definitely grown and matured over the years. It was strange that I had almost missed it, for I remembered all three of them in the backyard for Diane's tenth birthday party.

...just hours before her mother left us forever.

Although we had no idea what had become of her, I was certain that if she could watch these activities now, her mother would definitely be proud. Diane had certainly become much like her mother at the same age, only slightly shorter and with fewer inhibitions.

Her mother had left us, and in a few days, she would leave me as well. The large house would then truly seem empty.

Perhaps it was finally time to sell. They had moved on, so perhaps it was time for me to move on as well.

When Diane came inside later to get more Diet Cokes for the group, I was sitting at the kitchen table, thoughts of the forthcoming empty nest consuming me. "What's wrong, Daddy?" she asked with genuine concern.

I sighed. "Watching and listening to you three out there," I admitted, "I suddenly realized that soon I won't have anyone to watch or listen to. You and Natasha and Hanna are all heading to colleges and universities elsewhere."

It was not until my daughter was holding me that I realized that I was crying. Specifically, she stood beside me, and I was crying into her chest. Part of me was shocked by that fact given that, even though I had watched Diane mature from a tiny baby to a young woman, I had never thought of her in a sexual way, not even when I had to take her shopping for her first bras at great embarrassment to us both. Yet part of me seized onto the fact that, for the first time in many years, I was actually having contact with breasts - I could not even remember having ever bumped into my daughter's chest purely by accident.

At that moment, I was no longer her father and she was no longer my daughter. At that moment, we were simply two souls, one comforting the other, one finding solace in the other, bonding together.

Her heartbeat in my ear soothed me even more than her comforting presence. Reluctantly, I tore my head away, and her arms fell away from me as I looked in disbelief at the chest against which my face had just been pressed, yet the shame I felt was amazingly minimal.

"I'll be back," Diane whispered, drawing my eyes up to her face - where they should have been focused anyhow. And with that, she took a six-pack of Diet Coke from the refrigerator and returned outside to her closest friends.

I was feeling a little bit better about twenty minutes later. Sitting in the recliner in the living room with a friend's manuscript, I realized that I was not hearing the girlish laughter or the splashing from outside, but it was not anything worth worrying about - after all, they were all fine young women, each of them rather mature for her age, so there was no reason to be concerned.

...at least, not about them, but about me, for I suddenly thought about how Diane's breasts had felt against my face, about how my skin had felt so much more "alive" when pressed against her bare flesh instead of against her thin bikini bra. I thought of how Hanna's wet bikini panty had formed itself almost like a second skin against her sex when I had looked out the window earlier and noticed her laying in a lounge chair with her legs spread somewhat wide. I remembered Natasha's thong leaving virtually nothing to the imagination when she had bent over to pick up the apple core which had inadvertently fallen from her plate just after lunch.

...and those thoughts had me aroused. Three beautiful young women - all quite intelligent, all very mature, all one hundred percent female - were in my backyard, and, to the best of my knowledge, they were all single.

...just like me.

Diane had dated a few times in high school, but never seriously. I knew that Natasha had been dating one of the basketball players for a few months during their Junior year. And to my knowledge, Hanna had never dated anyone.

I had not dated anyone in about six years. I had not even had a one-night stand during that time. My life had been completely and wholeheartedly devoted to Diane: dance lessons and performances, a few school plays, various trips to review and select colleges, and the DDR convention in Santa Fe...

Something caused me to rise and return to the kitchen. Looking out the window, my daughter and her friends were all tanning again in the lounge chairs, and it was a wonderful sight to behold. Three young women in wet bikinis which clung to their curves in such an appealing way that perpetuated my arousal and my inappropriate thoughts.

I retrieved a drink from the refrigerator and returned to the recliner, attempting to force the inappropriate thoughts from my mind. Soon I was again engrossed in a tale of medieval magic and might, my friend's manuscript providing vivid details of an attack on a well-fortified castle.

Hearing the back door loudly creaking open snapped my mind back to the present, and the door stayed open too long for a single person to be entering the house, so I was not surprised when I saw all three young women enter the living room, my Diane in the lead.

What did surprise me, however, was that they all came to me at once, Hanna and Natasha flanking the recliner and each kissing a cheek while my daughter straddled my legs, kneeling on the recliner and leaning toward me...

"Wha-"

That was all I could say before my daughter was kissing my lips. The last time she had done that, she had been eight years old - if that.

Hers was not an eight-year-old's kiss.

Mine was not a father's reaction.

The kiss lingered, deepened, and I felt more than just two hands touching me. A trio of bikini-clad women was arousing me in a way I had never imagined ever happening to me, and yet it was.

...and my own daughter was the ringleader.

Part of me was distressed by this unusual affection from my daughter and from the two other young women I had known for a long time, but a growing part of me relished this attention. I was becoming heady in the knowledge that these three women who were all roughly half my age found something so alluring in me that they simply had to touch me and kiss me.

...and unbutton and unzip my shorts.

Feeling someone else other than a doctor touching my manhood, especially given that I was very much erect, sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my entire being. I found myself reaching to Hanna and Natasha as they both fingered my length once it was withdrawn from the confining clothes. For her part, Diane had unfortunately backed away, giving her closest friends plenty of room for pleasuring me, and not just with their hands.

Hanna was the first to dip her head. The seal of her lips was perfect. The bobbing of her head was wonderful. The feel of her mouth was exquisite. The brushing of her tongue was divine.

As my eyes clouded over with lust, I watched my precious Diane as she sat on the sofa with a hand down the front of her thong. There was no mistaking what she was doing, her eyes darting back and forth from her friends to my face.

"Daddy..."

My daughter was definitely a woman, as were her longtime friends sharing my bulbous tip. While one of them was sucking and stroking me for a few moments, the other would be touching me, looking into my eyes intently. My daughter watched it all as she masturbated, and as she and I moaned softly, her friends continued to heighten my pleasure.

It was almost surreal. Yes, I had fantasized about being involved with several women at once... when I was younger. I had never in my wildest dreams envisioned myself in this situation at my age, especially with my own daughter as one of the participants.

Natasha and Hanna were both definitely good at what they were doing. Perhaps they had had some prior experience, perhaps they had been practicing with the handles of their hairbrushes, or perhaps they were just really good at guessing what would work with me - or maybe it had been so long since I had enjoyed such attention that anything would have felt really good to me. Regardless, they soon had me breathing a bit harder and making soft sounds of lust.

...and Diane was matching me perfectly, both breath and sound.

"Cum, Daddy," my daughter breathed huskily. "Cum for me, please..."

Together, Hanna and Natasha stroked me firmly while teasing my testicles. They had me humping their hands as they squeezed my thickness. My hands seized their heads as my throat seized upon a breath.

Through gritted teeth, I groaned loudly and repeatedly as my seed rocketed from me. My lust-clouded eyes were transfixed upon my masturbating daughter as I felt her closest friends directing the streams of white to each other.

That was when Diane succumbed to her own climax. Her cries were loud and beautiful, truly befitting of a stunning young woman, shocking me as a father and mesmerizing me as a man. It was the first time I had ever heard such sounds from her, and I was amazed at just how similarly she sounded to the woman who had left us both just hours after her tenth birthday party, and for a moment - perhaps just the space of a heartbeat - I could have sworn that it was Kristy masturbating on the sofa and looking at me with admiration and love in her eyes.

I blinked, and it was indeed Diane on the sofa, slowly withdrawing her hand, her fingers glistening as she breathed hard, her nipples straining against her bikini bra as her chest heaved, her forehead glistening slightly with sweat despite the relatively cool temperature in the house.

That vision was almost too much for me, and I look down instead at the two young women with streaked faces as they turned their attention to each other.

...and kissed.

Sapphic displays have never bothered me, but I had never expected to see two women sharing a tender moment in my own home. Hanna and Natasha did not just kiss - they began to lick each other clean while I watched, fascinated, knowing that I would never witness anything like this ever again.

As I watched her friends adoring each other, Diane finally rose from the sofa and approached the side of the recliner, her fingers still wet as they graced my cheek. She turned my head toward her as she bent down, and we kissed again.

This kiss was entirely unlike anything a father and his daughter should ever share. We were still kissing even long after Hanna and Natasha had finished licking each other clean. When I finally opened my eyes again and rested my head against my standing daughter's chest, I looked down to find the duo cuddling on the floor, each of them with an eye on their longtime friend cradling her father's head to her chest.

For me, it was a very awkward moment. Three women roughly half my age had just been sexual with me. I knew that Natasha's father and Hanna's parents would kill them both if they knew what had just taken place here, even though everyone currently in the house was definitely old enough to legally consent. If I was not one of the participants and I knew that Diane had done something like this, I would have been livid.

...yet I could not even be livid with myself. My soul was in limbo.

My heart was torn, for I loved Diane as a daughter, and this experience had raised the potential for something else: Perhaps I also loved Diane as a woman.

"We just want you to be happy, Daddy," Diane whispered as she stroked my hair. "I want to make sure you're happy. You've made sure all this time that I've had everything I needed and much of what I wanted, and now I want to do the same for you, and Natasha and Hanna want to help me with that."

The nest may have been devoid of children, but it was definitely full of adults.

Fall Break could not come soon enough.....

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,903 Followers