Empty Nest Gets The Worm

Story Info
Two middle-age couples play a drinking game.
16.7k words
4.55
392.9k
113
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers

Note from Slickman: Reading about married couples playing adult games has always been a favorite of mine. Some of you have requested stories along this line with a hesitant wife or two so here we go. Please be aware there are bisexual scenes inside consisting of both men and women. Make sure you are at least 18 years old and please follow the Literotica copying rules.

*****

Bobby and Jean had known Jim and Debbie for almost ten years. The two worked in the same real estate office and Debbie had been the one who told Jean about the home for sale right next to theirs. They took turns car pooling the kids to school and spent time together working out after work while the dads watched the kids. Debbie and Jean were physically very opposites. Debbie was tall and lean with jet black hair whereas Jean was short and muscular with short blonde hair.

It was the summer their kids moved away to college that their lives changed. Both couples suddenly found themselves alone in their empty nests staring at the TV.

“What do you want to do tonight?” Jean asked Bobby as they sat alone after dinner at the kitchen table. It was another Saturday night and neither wanted to do nothing.

“Call Jim and Debbie and see if they want to play a game or something.” Bobby said.

“Good idea.” Jean said as she picked up the phone and dialed next door.

Jim was snoozing on the sofa when the phone rang. “Hello.”

“Jim. This is Jean. Bobby and I were wondering if you two would like to come over and play a game or something.”

“Sure. Debbie is in the shower. As soon as she gets ready we will be over.”

“They are coming over. Go check the games to see what would be good to play.”

Bobby moved down into the basement and pulled down the large box marked ‘GAMES’.

He blew the dust off the top and pulled the box open. He looked at the games. Trivia Pursuit and RISK were on the top. He took them out and looked at some of the old games in the bottom of the box. He picked up ‘Hug and Chug’ and smiled remembering playing the game in college during their wilder days before kids. He grinned as he stacked the games and carried them all up the stairs.

Jim opened the bathroom door and saw his wife as she stepped out of the shower. She did not notice him as she grabbed the large white fluffy towel from the rack and moved it slowly over her creamy white shoulders and down over her puffy pink hard nipples. Her breasts were definitely her best body part and still turned many a man’s eyes at the beach or at the gym. His eyes roamed over her tight abs and lower over her narrow strip of dark curly hairs above her swollen vulva. He tried to remember the last time they had made love.

“Jim!” Debbie cried out as she pulled the towel up to cover her body.

“Hey. It’s just me.” He laughed. “Jean just called and invited us over to play a game.”

“You could have knocked you know.” Debbie said pissed at him laughing.

“I’ll be downstairs.” He laughed and turned to walk out the door. He tried to remember when they had reached the point he had to knock to enter the bathroom.

Debbie dried her hair thinking about Jim who had almost caught her masturbating. Maybe that’s what he needed to see, she thought. He seemed to have lost all desire for her even though she had recently purchased some new sexy black underwear and a sheer nightgown. The funny thing was that it was Bobby she was imagining with his head between her thighs and her mouth around his penis when she was in the shower. That afternoon she had seen Bobby mowing his lawn next door wearing only thin cotton shorts. She hid behind her kitchen curtains as he stood next to the mower pulling on the cord to start it. She was close enough to see the outline of his penis in his shorts and could see he was well endowed. His chest was covered with dark curly hairs and his body was very hard. Tonight she would be playing a board game or some game with him. She decided to do a little flirting to see if he felt the same spark she did. She pulled out the new undies and put them on.

Jean and Bobby welcomed Debbie and Jim in and they all sat at the kitchen table for around 30 minutes talking about their families, jobs and hobbies.

Bobby tried not to look at Debbie’s plentiful mounds pushing out her tight blouse. The V-neck garment showed her cleavage and the sharp points of her nipples. He could tell she was wearing a bra but it had to be pretty thin to let her nipples have so much freedom.

The women had quickly gulped down two glasses of wine and were starting to feel pretty loose and giggly.

“What game are we going to play?” Jean asked looking over at the stack of games on the kitchen counter.

“Let’s play this one.” Debbie giggled as she reached over and pulled the Hug and Chug game from the bottom of the stack.

“BOBBY!” Jean exclaimed as she smacked her husband on his arm. “I thought you threw that game away.”

“I forgot it was still here.” He said defensively. “I brought it up as a joke.”

Debbie quickly opened the game and took out the directions. “Hey. This looks like fun.” She giggled while reading them to herself.

Jean grabbed the game from her hands. “We played that game once in college and once is enough.” She glared at Bobby.

“Really?” Jim asked. “Come on tell us about it.”

“It was so embarrassing.” Jean said softly. “I didn’t want to play but the other two couples and Bobby insisted.” She again gave Bobby a dirty look.

“Come on tell us about it.” Debbie said leaning forward which showed even more of her ample breasts to Bobby.

“It was not that bad.” Bobby laughed. “You throw the dice, move around the board and land on squares that tell you to drink or pick a card which may tell you to do something else or do more drinking.”

“What things do the cards say to do? Jim quickly asked.

“Things like taking drinks, removing clothes and kissing and stuff like that. It wasn’t that bad.”

“Well I didn’t like taking off my clothes in front of the others.” Jean said as she took another drink of wine.

“You took off your clothes!” Debbie exclaimed.

“Not all of them.” She quickly added.

“She kept her panties on.” Bobby laughed.

“You didn’t have a problem taking everything off.” Jean said looking daggers at her husband.

“What else did you two do?” Debbie asked. Her body was tingling as she imagined her two normally conservative neighbors playing this nasty game.

“I think that’s enough talk about this game.” Jean said blushing.

“Come on Jean. We’re close friends.” Debbie begged.

“OK but remember this was almost 20 years ago before kids. The game gives you two choices so you can do what the cards say or take a drink of booze. At first we all were chicken and most everyone took drinks. After a few drinks we were not as afraid and started doing some of the things.” She glanced over at Bobby. “You can tell them the rest.”

“We were all pretty snookered.” Bobby grinned. “Most everyone was down to their underwear and then started kissing and touching. At first we just kissed and touched lips, arms, and legs but soon moved to breasts, asses and privates. It was still outside the underwear. I tried to stop it but they all wanted to keep playing.”

“Bull shit.” Jean laughed. “You were the first to take off your boxers.”

“You did?” Jim asked and put his hand up for Bobby to high five him. “SLAP”.

“The girls all took off their bras but not their panties.” Jean continued. “But, the guys were all naked. That’s when Bobby crossed the line.”

“What line?” Debbie asked. Her body was now on fire.

“He got a card that said “the player on the left has to do your bidding” and he told the girl next to him to give him a blow job.” Jean said angrily.

Again Jim gave Bobby a high five. “SLAP”.

“She didn’t do it did she?” Debbie asked.

“Ask Bobby.” Jean said. They all turned to look at him.

“Hey. I was just kidding who knew she would do it?” He laughed.

“You slim ball.” Jean said for about the five hundredth time. Every time the story came up she made sure to call him that name.

“Let’s play!” Debbie said while biting her lower lip.

“Those days are over.” Bobby laughed. He was still paying for the last time he had played the game.

Jean took another drink of wine and winked at Debbie. Both of them were sex starved and figured a little sex game might be what their husbands needed to spark up some interest.

“No. Let’s play and see how brave you men really are.” Jean giggled.

Bobby laughed. “You’re kidding right?”

Jean took out the board and placed the two stacks of cards on the game. There was one stack for the men and one stack for the women.

“Highest roll goes first.” She said as she threw the one die on the board. She got a five. Jim was sitting next to her and rolled a two. Debbie rolled a six and Bobby a five. Debbie rolled first and moved her marker to a square that read “everyone takes a drink”. Everyone laughed and took a big swallow of their beer or wine.

The game moved slowly at first as most everyone took drinks instead of doing things. They have been good friends but to kiss each other or touch each other seemed weird and embarrassing. Jean got a card that said to kiss the player of her choice and she giggled as she moved over to lightly peck a kiss on Jim’s lips.

“Come on. You can do better than that.” He laughed.

“Nope.” Jean said blushing.

Later on Bobby got a card to lightly spank the female of his choice. He winked at Debbie who also blushed as she stood up next to her chair and pointed her ass in Bobby’s direction. His fingers lightly tapped her soft buttocks. They all laughed. So far it was harmless fun with little sexual tension.

Debbie was the first to break that barrier as she picked up a card that told her to sit on the lap of the person of your choice or take a drink. Bobby picked up the die to roll it figuring she was going to take a drink. She grabbed his wrist to prevent him from throwing the ivory cube. “How long do I sit on a lap?”

“How about you do it until it’s your turn again?” Bobby asked with interest. He expected her to move to her husband but instead moved left to him. He looked at his wife who smiled as he pushed back his chair. Debbie’s short skirt moved up her thighs as she turned and slowly moved her thin firm hips down over his thighs. His hand moved to rest on the top of one of her thighs to hold her steady as he felt her soft flesh through the thin material. She rested on the middle of his thighs and not back far enough to feel his bulge which had quickly swollen outward.

“My turn.” Bobby said as he reached his arm across her body to pick up the die. His forearm brushed against her soft breast as he tossed the die. He again reached to move his marker which again pressed his arm against her breast. She did not attempt to pull away either time. Bobby laughed and picked up his beer to take a drink. He wanted the play and the attention to move away from him and Debbie. His hand still rested on her thigh and started a slowly caressing action up and down her leg on top of her dress.

Jean’s body was also tingling as she took the die and threw it. She could see her husband’s arm moving on Debbie’s leg and picked up the card. “Remove an article of clothing or take a drink.”

“What’s it say?” Jim asked.

“I have to take something off or take a drink.” She picked up her empty wine glass and looked at it. “I guess I only have one choice.” As everyone stared at Jean slowly unbuttoning her blouse Debbie slowly pushed her hips back until she was sitting squarely on Bobby’s hard-on. This also caused Bobby’s hand to move closer to the top of Debbie’s covered thigh.

“I’m really starting to like this game.” Jim commented as Jean popped the last button loose and pulled apart her pink blouse. His eyes were glued to the small but very firm white mounds hidden only by an almost sheer white lace bra. The dark shadows of her small nipples could easily be seen through the flimsy material.

Debbie was glad Jean was drawing her husband’s attention because Bobby’s prick was now wedged up between her ass cheeks. She decided to do some teasing as she gently squeezed her buttocks tighter until they tighten against his tip. As Jean stood to put her blouse on the kitchen counter and to get another glass of wine Bobby’s fingers crept up her hot thighs until he was only an inch from her womanhood.

“You’re turn.” Jean giggled as she passed the dice to Jim. Luckily for Bobby the table blocked Jim’s view as he looked over at his wife still sitting on another man’s lap.

Jim moved his token, picked up a card and read it out loud. “Take a drink and do a no-no.” Jim quickly took a big drink and glanced at Jean.

Jean’s heart skipped a beat as she waited to see what if anything Jim was going to do to her. She saw his lips form a kiss at the same time his foot brushed against her leg. As his toes moved slowly up her calve he put his hand over his mouth and blew her a kiss.

“Ah come on.” Bobby laughed. “You can do a better no-no that that.”

“I think this no-no will do.” Jim laughed and winked at Jean. His toes moved up between her knees and slowly up under her skirt. “I’m supposed to do this no-no until it’s my turned again right?” His foot was moving with a purpose as Jean’s legs stayed tightly together to keep his foot away from moving too high up between her legs.

“Yes. Just keep doing your no-no.” Bobby laughed figuring Jim would keep throwing kisses at his wife. Meanwhile his fingers crossed from Debbie’s thighs to her soft pubic mound. Just as his fingers found her thin slit Jim tossed Debbie the dice.

Debbie moved off Bobby’s hard-on and looked down to see how large it was. It looked much bigger than it felt pushing up into her ass. She slid back to her seat and threw the dice.

Jean’s eyes closed when Jim’s toe pushed in between her knees. The toe was like a pry bar as it wedged inward and twisted to force her knees apart. Jean figured it was the wine making her do it as she relaxed the tension in her legs enough for his sock-covered foot to move slowly but steadily towards his ultimate destination. Jim threw her a kiss as his toe pushed closer and closer towards her pussy. She threw him a kiss back and giggled as his toe was now only a couple of inches of away from the crotch of her damp panties.

Debbie’s heart was beating faster and faster as she threw the dice. She smiled and picked up the card. “Talk dirty to the player of your choice or take a drink.” She didn’t need anymore drinks to build up her courage to do as the card said.

“I get to talk dirty to Bobby.” She giggled. She leaned over to him and he did the same as his ear pressed up against her soft lips.

“I could feel how hard you were pressing up against my ass.” She whispered. “I am so wet from you touching my leg and my….” She hesitated. “My……….pussy.”

Jim’s toe pushed against Jean’s cushioned mound and he saw her quick intake of breath as he wiggled it around to find the crease in her panties. It was so naughty allowing him to touch her this way while their spouses were in the same room. She glanced over at Jim as his toe flicked up and down across her hard clit. His mouth opened and he moved his tongue in the same motion as his toe.

“Tonight I’m going to give you a blowjob just like that girl did while you were in college.” Debbie giggled into Bobby’s ear.

“God enough.” Bobby laughed as he pulled his ear away. He was about to come in this pants just from her nasty words.

Bobby took the dice and threw. He read the card aloud. “Let your fingers do the walking up the leg of any player.” He looked at Jean who panicked knowing Jim’s toe was already at that location.

“Go ahead do Debbie.” She said feeling Jim’s toe stopping its movements. Bobby looked at Jim who seemed to be almost asleep leaning back in his chair. He was still blowing kisses at Jean.

“OK with me.” Jim laughed.

Debbie’s pussy was dripping as she watched Bobby move his chair to her side of the table. His hand dropped out of sight and landed on the smooth skin of her knee just under her dress. His fingers gently caressed the soft skin as they slithered up under the soft material on top of her bare thigh. His eyes were locked onto Debbie’s while his fingers moved cautiously up under the dress of another man’s wife. He could feel her legs tremble and move slowly open as he reached the half-way point.

Jim’s prick was about to burst out of his pants as he watched another man move his hand up under his wife’s dress. From the location of his arm he knew he would soon be touching her panties. Debbie or Bobby did not see Jean as she leaned back in her seat and pushed her short leg under the table until her toe pushed against Jim’s crotch. She immediately felt his hard-on under his slacks.

Debbie took a big gulp of air when Bobby’s finger pushed against her silk undies. She thought he would stop and move back down her leg but his fingers brushed across her pussy mound until he again touched the crease in her panties.

“Oh!” She moaned as he pushed against her clit. Bobby quickly pulled his fingers out from under the skirt.

“Went a little high up there huh?” Jim laughed. He smiled as Jean moved her foot from his bulge and sat back up. He pulled his toe from between Jean’s thighs as she tossed the dice. She picked up the card and read it to herself.

“No way.” She giggled and tossed the card on the table. Debbie quickly picked it up and read it aloud. “Take off something white.”

They all looked at Jean’s white bra and navy skirt.

“So are your panties white too?” Jim asked with a smile.

“How do you know I’m wearing panties?” Jean giggled before she realized he did know because his toe was rubbing against her pussy.

“I………nevermind.” Jim laughed.

“Go ahead and take off your panties. No one can see.” Bobby dared.

Jean had hoped to keep her panties on until the end like the last time. “Nope. I remember the last game.” She laughed as she finished the rest of her wine. Her head was spinning from the alcohol and from Jim’s toe caressing her panties.

Jim took a drink of beer even before his picked up the dice and threw it. He quickly picked up the card and read it. “French kiss the player of your choice.” He looked at Bobby and smiled.

“Not I buddy. I may like you but not that much.” Bobby laughed.

Jim didn’t even look at Debbie for an approval as he stood and moved over to lean his lips down to Jean’s mouth. Her eyes opened wide as his tongue pushed into her mouth and his hand moved to her back to keep her head tightly against his lips. Jean tilted her head and started giving him back everything he was giving her. She never dreamed when she awoke this morning she would be French kissing her neighbor without wearing her blouse.

Things were getting hotter and hotter as the game progressed. “Why don’t we take a bathroom break?” Debbie asked as her husband’s lips broke away from Jean’s. She really wanted to dry out her pussy which was dripping from her excitement.

“Good idea.” Jean said as she stood to grab her blouse and put it back on. But, Bobby stopped her. “You can’t put your clothes back on.”

“Where is that written in the rules?” Jean asked suddenly embarrassed to be standing in front of Jim wearing her bra. While they were playing the game she had a reason to be flashing her soft mounds but now it was like the many other times they all stood around in the kitchen. She realized how stupid it was to complain because only a few minutes ago Jim’s toe was caressing her pussy under the table.

“What the hell.” Jean laughed as she tossed the blouse back on the counter.

Jim was waiting outside the bathroom door when Debbie opened it to come out. He pushed her back inside and closed the door.

Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers