Encased Ch. 01

Story Info
Adrien tries on a very special zentai.
4.8k words
4.51
42.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaiunus
jaiunus
43 Followers

Author's Note: This is a slightly edited version of a story I uploaded previously. The description of a character's race in the original were inaccurate and I apologize. Happy reading!

*

I suppose I did it to save money. Not much beyond that, but the perks are evident, if a little bit questionable.

My roommate, Uriel, is a man I've always considered to be of ambiguous nature when it came to sexuality. The apartment we share together, the walls are thick enough that while I can definitely hear a certain repetitive motion coming from his room -- bed frame hitting the wall, to spare any confusion -- I can never hear the moans, no matter the partner. They always arrive late at night, when I'm already in bed and asleep or on the cusp of it, so I never see them interacting in our shared spaces. On top of that, Uriel's confidently a perfect fifty-fifty between masculinity and the non, depending on the day. He's mixed—half-white, half Native American. He's open to all sides of expression, and isn't afraid to question what any other guy may consider girly. I do consider myself a quieter version of someone with those views, as I usually don't try and challenge gender norms. It's something I admire in him.

Apart from that, Uriel is much wealthier than myself. We've been friends from college, even moved to the city and joined the workforce together. He and I, we work for this marketing firm downtown, hosted in a big skyscraper, but I haven't been nearly as successful as him. He's gotten promotion on top of promotion because of his charisma while I've stayed in my comfortable cubicle, and while there aren't any hard feelings between us, it's definitely made me a little jealous. He knows this, and has tried to help me rise through the rankings every now and again, but there's an unavoidable fact between us:

He's got power over me. I tell him if I can just save up some money, maybe I can open myself more to opportunities along my career path, and he supports this. To his advantage, it seems.

It was a holiday weekend. Four days long, from Friday to Monday. I don't know where Uriel got his hands on such a costume, but just last week he proposed to me that I wear one for the entire weekend without removing it, and he could pay my half of the rent for the month. That was after a few beers and very late at night, something said half-heartedly as a kind of joke while buzzed, but it was evident by the next morning, to both of us in our respective beds, that this deal was a bit more serious and beneficial than we'd cared to admit. So the next night, after some apprehension, he approached me and said he could buy the outfit, he would pay off my half of the rent for the month, bills included, and we'd see where we could take it from there.

By Thursday, just before our short holiday, it arrived in the mail. He placed the package on my bed, him being a bit shy about it, and left a letter with instructions.

The outfit, I should finally just come out and say, was a very special kind of zentai. For those who aren't aware, it was a type of full-body spandex suit, meant to encase a person from the top of the head to the toes. This thing would transform me, not only after I put it on, but slowly over the next few days. Never a permanent magic, but come Sunday, I would bear the complete shape and silhouette of a woman of my same stature. Hips, breasts, thighs, the works. It would just be one weekend, and he would be able to take advantage of me, and then I'd have enough money to use as I pleased.

I opened the box curiously, pulled out the silky pink spandex in one fell swoop. It was softer than I expected, and incredibly slinky. I didn't know if it would fit, but upon turning back to my door, I saw Uriel leaning against the frame and telling me it was to my exact measurements.

"You sure? How do you know?"

"I don't. But they always fit, apparently."

It was practically magic to start with. He left me, shut the door behind himself so I could get to work.

After stripping, I unzipped the back and sat down on the bed. Putting my feet in was easy enough, and while I was shy about the feminine material on my legs, the softness really pulled me in. I pulled it up to my calves, then after standing up, up to my thighs. There was a floor-length mirror across from me, and the girly pink color was soft -- not hot or bright like a girl's first room, but like her first blush. I pulled it over my cock and ass, pulled the clingy material over my waist and started working on the arms. On the fingers, too, like delicate gloves, and pushed my whole hand into it, one after another. By that point the zentai was covering the majority of the body, but I couldn't reach the zipper on my back.

"Uriel?" I called out.

"What is it, Adrien?" he asked, voice at the door.

"Could you come in? I can't zip this up," I explained, and he did so, stopping for a moment in his tracks to look at me. The outfit was flattering, shiny all over and hugging my curve-less body. I was an average-looking person, average height, fairly skinny. I'd acquired something of a stomach after a few years of eating irresponsibly, but other than that I was stick thin.

"You look great," he said, a bit stunned himself.

"Could you help me?" I asked again, and he nodded and stepped out of the trance. He pulled the zipper on my back up, encased me in a hug that gripped all over, and taking a brief pause for myself, I let Uriel take the attached mask and pull it over my head. Zip it into place. He stayed where he was behind me, put his hands on my hips and looked through the mirror to myself, where he expected my eyes were behind the mask. His touch with the spandex felt so soft, everything that did so we like a gentle caress, and I was experiencing a new high with these visceral sensations. I was at full mast, my cock sticking up behind the material.

"By the time you wake up tomorrow, the zipper will have disappeared. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure," I confirmed, and his hands upon my hips slid forward, gripped the area around my crotch and he pushed his body into the back of mine, grinded his dick into my ass. Putting on the suit must've changed something instantly between us, some sort of pheromone or chemical imbalance in the air. Whatever sense of anxiety I might've been feeling about the endeavor between him and I, evaporated into thin air. I myself, I'd never been with a guy, but I suddenly wasn't concerned with that fact anymore.

"Thank you," he said in a moan, and his eyes closed. "You don't understand how hot this is."

"I think I do," I said.

"Are you feeling sleepy yet?"

"Weirdly, I am. It's only seven, though."

"That's the suit doing its work. You won't wake up tomorrow completely transformed, remember. It happens in increments."

"Increments," I repeated, and he stepped back from me, oh, I wish he hadn't, and opened up my covers. I would've objected, I liked staying up late to watch television with him, but my body yelled at me that it was tired, so I complied. I threw myself into the covers, let him throw them back over me.

"Sleep well," he said, and before I knew it he turned off the lights and shut the door.

I was out like a light.

I woke up around ten a.m. the next morning. Much to my surprise, the material around my eyes didn't block my vision in the least, as, say, a morphsuit would've. That must've changed overnight. And when I pulled back the covers and stood up, I didn't even feel much different. Upon turning around, I saw that the zipper had indeed disappeared, and for the next couple days I wouldn't feel the urges to eat, urinate, or feel thirsty. I was like a doll, waiting for my owner to come play with me. In terms of physical changes, they were only slight. Half the fun in the endeavor was feeling and witnessing the transformation itself, after all. However, I did notice that my chest was the slightest bit heavier, a bit more prominent in the profile, and my hips had widened a bit, the material stretching to accommodate.

Pause. There was one major difference that I should've noticed first. Where my dick used to be, it was now completely smooth. No balls, either. I squatted a little bit and felt down there, but as I expected, totally bare. I was a perfect model of androgyny, and I wasn't hating it. There was a soft knock on the door.

"You up?" Uriel whispered considerately.

"Yes, come in," I told him, and the door handle turned and opened a bit. "How'd you know I just woke up?"

"The suit regulates that, too."

"Weird." He was standing there in boxers and a white t-shirt.

"You look hot," he said, and before I really had time to respond he was on his knees in front of me, feeling my widening thighs and -- yes -- my crotch, whatever to make of it. Whatever he was doing, probing and curiously poking away, was sending me into unexpected waves of pleasure.

"The spandex will start tightening against your skin now," he said. "Look, no slack." It was true, where last night some of the fabric may have folded over, it had now pulled taut to the curves it overlooked. He pinched me softly to indicate.

"Ow," I said.

"That didn't hurt, you know it." He got back up onto his feet and grabbed me by the waist tightly, in a way I hadn't expected him to, but it pushed a new feeling to the forefront; an urge, a want, a desire. "How does it feel being completely and utterly mine?"

"Great," I said in a gasp, and he pushed me gently, had me fall back on the bed. Wherever he pressed into my skin, it was supple, and I felt incredibly sexy, being encased now against my will in this suit. I was laying with my back on the bed, and he was leaning over me, his hands rising from my waist to my barely-forming breasts. His cock from under his boxers grinded into me, hard and in desperate need of release.

"How do you --?" I started to ask.

"How do I fuck you?" he filled in. "In doll form, holes open up whenever I try and push into you. Mouth or ass." I was starting to gain a special type of sensitivity where my nipples should be (it was just a silhouette at this point) and I started to groan, pleasure coming from unexpected sources.

"Do it" I breathed. I didn't even expect those words to come out, they just did, and as if I flicked a switch he let go of my chest and started finagling with his boxers, decided, fuck it, and pulled them down entirely. He was about to -- but oh, he stopped, pulled back some. "What?"

"We need something to build up to, don't we?" he teased, and pulls his boxers back up.

So we waited. He let me gather my bearings and left. After exiting the room, he'd set himself up some coffee at the breakfast table, let the television play on in the other room. The morning show was on before the news, and after collecting myself and following him in a couple minutes later, I sat down across the breakfast table. After a few minutes, he looked me over and grabbed at my hips again.

"They're growing wider by the minute. Does your mom has wide hips?"

"I think so," I responded, and he looked pleased by that, hungry for me.

My waist was subtly pulling in as well, something resembling an hourglass shape, and I was starting to gain a few more curves, only barely noticeable at this point. My stomach pudge all but disappeared, and as the day went on, I started looking less and less and androgynous and more feminine. The light pink color only accentuated this. Whenever I was caught in window light, there was a distinct shiny sheen across my body. I began to wonder why not everybody wore these suits, considering they were so practical and so damn tight and comforting.

He made me sleep in his bed that night.

It felt good, cuddling up so close to him. For the first few hours of sleep, he made no move on me, but as the night wore on I could feel his boxer briefs grow tighter, his cock getting harder. Smoothly, and with no sense of struggle despite the wear of sleep, he slipped them off and was entirely naked. He rolled over, onto me while I lay on my stomach, and the weight of his body against mine was comforting.

"How about somewhere familiar?" he asked, and started feeling up every thickening curve. Was he talking about my ass? I'd never done anal before, but I supposed he thought I did. My hips were wider now, my waist tiny, and he grabbed my ass, felt upward like he owned me. His rock-hard cock started grinding hard into the crack of my ass, without any forewarning.

"Oh, Uriel," I couldn't help moaning, and he took complete control. He had his body completely over mine, his left arm wrapped around my neck and holding me into him. I felt like should've choked, but strangely, I was fine.

"You're mine, bitch. Mine forever. Fucking take my dick."

Forever? I gulped, but immediately chocked it up to just talk. Surely, sometime in the distant future I would do this again for him. I could see it now. That's what he meant.

"Say it, say you're mine forever." He was grinding so intensely into me now, any minute he could penetrate.

"I'm yours."

"Fucking damn right you are," and as if on cue, pop! He'd slipped in my ass with an ease I didn't expect in the least. I didn't feel any pain, as if my body had prepared for him, and for a moment didn't really experience any pleasure either, the feeling was so new. He moaned as if in ecstasy and paused for a minute, started slowly sliding it in.

"Oh god, fuck yeah," he grunted. "Ass so tight." Uriel had never spoken to me like this before, the man I'd talked to face-to-face just yesterday all but gone. After a long moment of feeling him entering me, he bottomed out, moaned to himself and started pulling out again. Just when I thought he wouldn't return, he pushed in again, this time a little faster, with a bit more intent. The moment he bottomed out in me a second time, he hit something deep inside me, around my pelvis. Was it my g spot? I didn't have much time think about it because he was picking up the pace, hitting it again, boom, boom, boom. Every time he did so it sent a pulse of pleasure throughout my body, and before I knew it I was grabbing it onto the headboard for stability.

In response, he grabbed my arms, both of them, and held them crossed behind my back, started leaning onto me.

"You're a flexible little doll, aren't you?" he said, thrusting his cock in and out of me and causing a loud slap, slap of his balls against my ass. For once, I was on the opposite side of the wall while the bed repetitively hit it. "I'm gonna cum," he exclaimed, and suddenly I felt as if I were coming close as well, like we were made to be in sync. My body was all sensations now, the spandex tight against my skin, his cock ramming into me and sending ripples of pleasure one after another through my body. I wanted him to cum in me -- it would be a perfect end to the night. But at the last moment, he pulled out of me entirely and started jacking off. I turned my head back, my arms now free, but in the next moment he came all over my back. He was moaning than I'd ever imagine. I hadn't reached orgasm yet, but the pleasure I'd experienced still echoed through my body like a close memory.

"Oh god, that was fucking amazing," he said, and went off to clean up.

The next day, Saturday, I woke up at around ten again. I was only a little frustrated from the previous night that he hadn't let me finish, or for that matter, that he hadn't finished inside me, but the issue was moot because I had a pretty good time regardless. What I did notice upon waking up, was the he was gone from the room. From the entire apartment, so it would seem, after I called his name out.

Wait.

"Hello?" I said, to test my voice. It was a higher pitch, leaning a bit girlish. I was shocked, touched my throat. My Adam's apple had completely shaved down, disappeared entirely, and I coughed to see if something would change. "Hello?" Still nothing. It was the first thing that really had me realizing this change was serious.

The second, it would seem, was the transformation overnight. The vanity next to Uriel's bed wasn't as big as my mirror, but upon sitting up, I could see my breasts had grown to a B cup, I think. How I sat, there wasn't so much a barely-there curve to my body but a serious feminine one. My ass had finished growing in size, made the material tighten considerably, and feeling my breasts, I started to experience that earlier euphoria that came with this new territory, the area where my nipples were supposed to be now extremely sensitive to the touch. I no longer looked like my old self, and while the change was drastic, I was extremely turned on by the transformation.

I stopped, though. Something felt wrong about trying to get off without Uriel. I didn't know where he had gone at first, but after standing up (and thereafter figuring out how my body weight was distributed) and walking into the kitchen, I saw on the breakfast table a small note. Had some business to attend to. Don't cum without me ;)

I was essentially trapped in this apartment, but I didn't mind much. There was a certain allure to being leashed into this household by his design, knowing he owned me in this way, even if only for a little while. I spent most of the time watching television, occasionally opening the old laptop and scrolling through the forums.

A strange change I saw happening over the course of the day was the reshaping of my arms, legs, hands and feet. Up to my fingers, I saw them shaving down into something more refined. Feminine. The echoes of what I used to be, an average man, were disappearing in favor of becoming Uriel's dream. My neck thinned just slightly, and I think my head shape very subtly altered. The transformation would be complete come Sunday, and luckily upon Monday morning, I would have reverted to my old figure, the transformation reverted and my life back to usual. But for now, this change felt so permanent, I started to question it. I was never one to query about the local magics, or even really acknowledge them, given they held so little weight over my life. But this one finally did, and it had me both curious and concerned. I picked up my phone and texted Uriel.

How many changes until this process is finished?

What's changed today?

My arms and legs are reshaping

You should gain a little weight back tomorrow. Bigger breasts. A little cushion for the pushin', lol. Has your voice changed?

I sound like a knockoff Emma Stone

Hot

Is that it?

But he didn't answer me after that, and I was left to wait around. Night fell, and I was getting worried that he may not return, and even when I turned in for bed the door hadn't opened.

It must've been past midnight when he came home, because I was dead asleep by then. He didn't make any moves, but I do remember him stripping naked and spooning just behind me, throwing his arm over my side and possessively holding me into him.

When I woke up the next day, I think he was already awake, but still lying there enjoying the view -- me. We were in relatively the same position, just a bit shifted, and I turned my head to the side to face him. He rolled onto his back, touched me on the shoulder.

"Sit on this," he said, and pulled back the covers from us both. His dick was at full mast, and it looked tempting. I shifted where I lay down and sat up, rolled over on top of him, facing him. I could feel the shafted of his dick rubbing against my lower back, and he had one hand back there stroking it. I had to take a pause to notice myself how I'd changed. My breasts had gotten bigger, a solid C cup, and my thighs had gotten wider -- cushion for the pushin', I suppose. I was now, I knew, in my complete form, and I was completely and utterly sexy. I gasped when I touched my own breasts, they were still so sensitive, and that's when I heard myself. I had lost what I called my version of Emma Stone's voice and it became something completely feminine, higher in pitch, and I was shocked. "You sound just like a girl," Uriel told me excitedly, and with his free hand he felt up my abdomen and to my breasts, began playing with the suggestion of where a nipple should be under the zentai. I couldn't help the immediate moan, and as if spurred by my pleasure, he removed his other hand from his dick and touched my other breasts, started softly squeezing them. His body was moving up and down just slightly, grinding into my lower back, and I could tell he was straining, wanting to get inside me. As if desperate for it. While he touched my breasts, I picked my ass up and repositioned it over his dick, apprehensive for only a moment. I started sitting down on it, and he moaned like there were no neighbors.

jaiunus
jaiunus
43 Followers
12