Enchanted Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stood up and had to sit back down as the boat rocked. She laughed at him and he could only grin back. He tried again, adopting a wider stance and then carefully lifted his robe up and off of him. When he set it on the bench he'd just abandoned he looked back and saw her staring at his manhood.

"Saints of the deep, she wasn't lying," Little Red said.

John smiled. "Don't worry, you can take it."

She looked up and him and blushed anew. She nodded. "Right... I... all right, how did she do this?"

"Steff?"

"Yeah."

"You're not Steff," he said.

"But you liked her, right?"

"Yes. Very much," he agreed.

"So I want to do what she did."

John tried to remember how it had gone with Steff. Too much sex with too many women. Three woman in two days, plus a fight and a communion with Mistress. He was losing track of things!

"Well, first then lean over that bench with your bottom to me."

She raised an eyebrow but turned and knelt down. She leaned on her elbows on the bench and looked back over her shoulder at him. "Like this?"

"Raise your bottom higher."

"Wait, you're not going to try to stick that in there, are you?"

John chuckled. "Nooo, I've... well, I've never done that."

"Good."

"Even if I promised you'd like it?"

She hesitated and then asked, "Really? Would I?"

John laughed. "Don't worry, Little Red, we won't be trying that today."

She let out her breath and smiled. "Good. Let's do this then. Show me what it's like."

He shook his head and, carefully, made his way over two benches between them and then sank down to his knees behind her.

"You going to put it in me?"

John looked up and saw her watching him. "In a rush?"

"Well... it'll be light soon and all," she said.

"Relax, we've got time," John said. "I'm admiring the view."

She blushed. "Don't be slapping and pinching me, I don't like that."

"Don't worry," he said. He inhaled and took in her aroma over the salty air from the ocean. She was a little turned on, but not as much as he expected. John frowned, puzzled.

"What's wrong? Don't you like what you see?"

"What? No...you're beautiful. I can't imagine a prettier...um... sight."

"Then why you scowling?"

Magic! He hadn't used a touch of magic on her. Well, other than knocking her down, that is. That was why he was having a harder time reading her and knowing what to do too. John smiled. "Just getting used to the boat is all," he lied and threw a few tendrils of magic at her. They flew out and caressed the curve of her bottom before sliding along her flesh and slipping inside of her. She gasped and let out a moan. John felt the connection at the same instant and knew how to please her.

He reached with his hands and caressed each of her cheeks, squeezing them gently but firmly before sliding his fingers down the crack between them and brushing across her puckered flesh. Little Red gasped and pushed her hips back at him. "Thought you wasn't putting your cock in there?"

"I'm not," John said and tickled her starfish again. She shivered while he tapped the sensitive flash with his thumb and then ringed it around and around.

He slid his other hand lower and tickled the hair covering her slit. She moaned and pushed into him for more. He obliged her and parted her flesh so he could run his finger along her length and feel her wetness coat him.

"Saints," she breathed and then hiccupped when he brushed against the top of her slit and the sensitive nub there.

"Sorry," John mumbled.

She growled. "Don't be! Do it again... touch me there."

He raised an eyebrow. He'd just gotten started and she wanted that already? He circled her swelling nub and coaxed it to thicken and grow. She panted and moaned and pushed back against him.

"Do it," she hissed.

Do what? Rub her off? He wondered. She reached back with her hands and grabbed her ass, one cheek to a hand. She pulled, spreading them and exposing herself to him.

Oh, that! John almost chuckled. He lowered the hand teasing her backside to her dripping slit and gathered her wetness on his thumb before slipping it into her. She grunted and shuddered while he pumped in and out of her a few times. She clung to him and moaned when he pulled his thumb free, denying her the stimulation.

Before she could demand more John returned his thumb to her puckered opening. Her circled her again, earning a coo, and then pressed it inside.

"Fuck a mermaid!" Little Red blurted out as she stiffened.

John stopped, worried he'd done too much, too fast, but she wasn't having it. She growled and pushed back, trying to drive him in deeper.

He tightened his arm and gave her what she wanted, filling her bottom with his thumb and then twisting it to tease her. She cursed and whimpered and rocked him in and out while he stroked and teased and nub underneath. It didn't take her long for her groans to grow quieter and longer. Then her pitch changed, rising higher and higher until she let out a squeal that turned into a hiss and then into silence. She shook in his hands, rocking the boat as she fed his magic through their link.

Drunk with power, John pulled his dripping hand back to his cock and stroked her wetness on to him. He grabbed it and placed it at the entrance to her core and then pushed forward.

She stiffened and lifted her head, the penetration rousing her from the stupor her climax had put her in. "Saints," she hissed as he pierced her deeper and deeper and stretched her wider than she'd ever been stretched.

John had to pause and let her gasp and relax.

She nodded and said, "Again. More!"

Never one to turn a woman down, he obeyed and pushed himself deeper, though he didn't get as far that time. It took three more gentle thrusts before her bottom was tickled by his hair. She sagged against the bench and gasped for breath. "So full," she moaned. She moved one of hands that had fallen to the bench back up and felt around her bottom until she found his hand. She traced down his wrist to his fingers and thumb and found him still penetrating her.

Feeling that energized her. She moaned and grabbed his wrist before rocking herself forward and back on him, forcing both his thumb and his cock to saw in and out of her.

John felt like a spectator for a moment as he watched Little Red work herself on him. He'd never expected the young woman to be so... debauched. She'd seemed reluctant. Curious, but shy. Then once she'd stripped her clothes off this had happened. She'd become... well... he'd never know a woman like her!

John moved his free hand to her hip to brace himself and began to mirror her movements. They rocked and crashed into each other, her tight confines providing a friction that would have been impossible if she wasn't so turned on. He twisted his thumb in her ass, earning dirty words that he was surprised even a sailor would know. He could feel his thumb against his cock, brushing through the flesh that separated them.

In no time her cursing ended with a single high pitched, "Fuck!" that stretched on for several seconds until she ran out of air. She clenched down on him too, squeezing him for all she was worth while she flooded him with her passionate energy. John lost himself in the new power and pulled his thumb from her bottom so he could grab her other hip and pound himself into her harder and faster than ever before.

Little Red groaned as he drove himself into her and managed to lift her head again. "Like... Steff," she panted.

John jerked his head up to look at her. His blood was pounding in his ears and his magic was demanding he claim her and mark her as his.

"I want.... Drink... You..."

John growled and reached for her. He grabbed the scarf tied around her head and pulled her back towards him. He staggered back, sliding free from her and exposing himself to the shocking cool sea air from her molten inferno. He landed on the next bench back while she scrambled and fell to the bottom of the boat.

Little Red lurched up and crawled to him. Her lips were parted and gaping like a fish gasping for water. He pushed his cock down and she found it, slurping him up and reaching with one hand for his shaft while her other hand braced against John's thigh.

John relaxed his control and let his seed surge up from deep inside and rush through his length. It exploded into her mouth, causing surprised and muffled yelp before she clapped her other hand on top of the first to hold him steady while he pumped spurt after spurt into her suddenly greedy mouth.

The fury of the magic's lust faded and left John breathing hard and slumped against the gunwale of the boat. Little Red continued to suckle and nurse at his cock, her tongue digging into his slit and trying to suck out more of his precious essence.

He smiled and took a deep breath to collect himself before reaching down and brushing the off center scarf off her head. Luxurious red hair spilled out, long and wavy and beautiful. It was a match for her sisters mane, if not even more impressive.

"That's all I've got for you, Little Red."

She looked up at him but didn't release her hold on him. Her cheeks were hollowed with suction until she finally relented. She pulled off him with a pop and then stopped and stared. She kissed the tip of his cock and then licked it. Another kiss followed and then she laid her head on his thigh. She stroked his leg and kissed his thigh next.

"How was that?" John asked her.

She moaned and said, "Even if I'm never fucked again I can go to the hall of the saints a happy woman."

He chuckled. "That's a bit much, don't you think?"

She moaned again and looked up at him. "Steff was lying."

"She was? How?" he asked.

She grinned. "She never said how good you taste. Better than any sweetmeat or roll. Better than any ale or juice. Better... just better. Bottle that up, John the Long, and you could die the richest man in the world."

John groaned. "Not that name again."

She laughed and picked herself up so she could nestle into him. She kissed him, surprising him, and then yawned and cuddled into him again. "So how was that. Was that what Steff and you did?"

John chuckled. "You did more than her. My thumb... that was new."

She blushed. "I don't know what came over me. You teased me and I had to know. I had to have it."

"And?"

Her cheeks matched her hair as she admitted, "I loved it! Maybe next time you could try your cock."

John sat a little straighter. "You want to try..."

"Aye, putting your cock up my arse," she said. She shrugged. "I trust you, John. Then I'd have something Steff doesn't."

"You already do!"

She grinned. "Something even she wouldn't dare."

He shook his head and chuckled.

She yawned again and stretched, which made her sit up enough so could looked around and then cursed. "It's getting light! Over there, that's the Red Witch!"

John followed her hand and saw the outline of a ship through the light grey mists and the fuzzy lights of their spotting lanterns.

"Hurry!" she hissed as he scrambled to throw his robe to him and then put her own clothes back on.

"Why the rush?" he asked.

She didn't answer him as she yanked tied off her breeches under her shirt and then pulled her cloak on. She scooped up her scarf and wrapped her hair in a quick practiced movements before tying it up in a knot. Finished she moved back to her bench and took up the oars. "Simply, I don't want no one else knowing what we know."

John frowned. "What do we know?"

"Not you and me, we. I mean Steff and me, we."

"I'm still lost."

"About the size of that cock of yours, John the Long!"

John groaned and shook his head.

Little Red put the oars to the water and started the boat towards the Red Witch. John looked at it and frowned. He'd left Zynga behind. He had all his possessions, but he had to go back for Zynga. Hopefully he wouldn't need her, Big Red hadn't seemed to keen on him before. Hopefully having her little sister on his side would help.


12