Enchanted Twelve: Aurelia Ch. 03

Story Info
Aurelia struggles to balance love against her independence.
1.5k words
4.14
17.2k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having crossed the lake once again on their way to the ball, Geoffrey handed Ariel out of the boat and they started along the pathway.

Colin moved to help Aurelia out of the boat as well. She took his hand but kept her eyes down, unwilling to meet his gaze. When she was safely on the dock however, Colin did not let go of her.

"Aurelia, please, give me one moment to speak with you."

"To what purpose? I will not marry a man simply to be his handmaiden and broodmare." She attempted to pull away but Colin stepped closer and forced Aurelia's chin up to meet his gaze.

"Aurelia! How can you say such things? I love you! You must know that," he said fervently.

"Men speak conveniently of love when they want something, but it is soon forgotten when they have achieved their ends. You claim to love me but you will not even share a bed with me."

Colin put his arms around Aurelia and pressed his lips passionately to hers. Aurelia stiffened then moved eagerly into his embrace but Colin abruptly broke the kiss off. "Do you think this isn't killing me? Holding you in my arms, not ripping your clothes off and dragging you to the ground? And last night, when you disrobed before me? I want nothing more than to be with you, but for all time. Besides, how do I know you won't just cast me aside when you've had your fun?"

Aurelia's lips quivered involuntarily at his tone but she firmed them and looked up reproachfully at him. "How can you jest at such a time?"

Colin threw up his arms. "Because I know not what else to do. I have tried telling you directly how much I love you. What can I do to convince you?"

Aurelia's smile faded and she shook her head mutely.

Colin took her hand and turned them both up the path. "Come, there is someone I would like you to meet."

Aurelia allowed herself to be led. "Who?"

"You will see when we get there."

The couple traversed the path and found the fete in full roar when they arrived. The group seemed merrier than any night before. As the couple made their way to the banquet table, the center of the merriment was revealed to pivot like a wheel around an older couple. Their hair was turning white and silver but their faces were somehow more youthful than the hair would suggest.

The woman put up her hand and the crowd quieted a little. "And then he said... but is that not what dragon's tails are for?"

The crowd erupted in laughter once more. The woman's eyes looked in the direction of Colin and Aurelia and her laughter softened into a smile. Her gaze held Aurelia's for a moment then the smile widened. She stood and pointed out Aurelia and Colin to her husband.

Colin led Aurelia around the table and through the crowd. "Aurelia, I'd like you to meet my parents, Miriam and George."

Shock registered on Aurelia's face and she seemed unable to speak for a minute then she turned to whisper in his ear. "Your mother? You brought your mother and father to convince me to marry you?"

Colin squeezed her hand. "Just for you to meet. They are very nice people."

Colin's mother stepped forward. "You must be Aurelia. It is a pleasure to finally meet you, dear."

"The pleasure is mine, your highness." Aurelia curtsied deeply.

Miriam put out her hands and pulled Aurelia up. "Oh no, my dear, none of that tonight. Here, we are just Miriam and George. Sit with me. Let me get to know the woman who has so entranced our son." She drew Aurelia down the table to sit with her.

"So, tell me, why do you refuse to marry our son?" Miriam asked bluntly.

Aurelia was taken aback. She looked at Miriam. There was no anger or condescension in the older woman's gaze, just a kind inquiry. Aurelia did not think she could answer as bluntly. She looked around for a change of topic.

"I am surprised Colin did not bring all his siblings to try to convince me as well." Aurelia laughed.

Miriam shook her head sadly. "Colin has no siblings. I could never have another after Colin. We tried, believe me, we tried," she laughed roundly, "but it was not in the stars for us." She gazed across the crowd fondly at Colin. "He has been as much of a son as I could hope for in a dozen children."

Aurelia was shocked. All her life, everything she had observed put such a high priority on a woman's ability to bear children. "But... your husband," she didn't know how to phrase it delicately, "kept you?"

Miriam smiled gently and patted Aurelia's hand. "Not every man treats women like chattel, to be bought, bred and sold if it does not take. Besides," she winked. "I kept my husband far too busy to go looking at other women."

Aurelia was shocked but as she talked with Miriam, a picture of a different type of life appeared before her. One where she could be and do everything she wanted, and still have Colin.

After a little while, Colin rejoined them. As he approached, Aurelia stood. "Will you excuse me? There is something I need to speak with Colin about."

"Of course!" Miriam smiled.

Aurelia took Colin's hand and led him out of the noisy room and down the hallway then up the stairs. She found an empty bedroom, drew him in and closed the door behind them.

Colin looked at Aurelia nervously. Was she going to give him hell for bringing his mother there?

Aurelia just stared at him for a moment. Her hands clenched in her skirts and twisted. Finally, she let go of her skirts, smoothed them and cleared her throat. "Yes."

Colin's eyebrows shot up. "Pardon?"

Aurelia rolled her eyes. "Yes, I will marry you."

That was all Colin needed to hear. He scooped Aurelia up in his arms with a shout and twirled her around then rained kisses over her face. He carried her over to a sofa against the wall and sat with her in his lap. His lips settled on hers and the kiss deepened.

Colin's kiss was a drug to Aurelia. She felt as if she floated and held tightly to his shoulders. Gradually she realized his fingers were pulling at her clothes, relieving her of the solid gown she had chosen that night. She reached to help him and frantically they undressed each other.

As her bodice came down, Colin ducked his head and cupped her left breast as he sucked her nipple into his mouth. He sucked and swirled his tongue around it.

Aurelia gasped at the warm heat surrounding her nipple. It was heavenly, like playing with herself in a warm bath, but better.

They were soon naked on the sofa in a somewhat reversed fashion, with Aurelia sitting on the edge and Colin kneeling between her legs. Aurelia's head tilted forward to beg a sweet kiss from Colin's lips, her hair falling in a curtain around them. She gasped as Colin's fingers found her wet core.

"Lay back," he urged, then dipped his head to kiss her nether lips, gathering her sweet nectar into his mouth.

Aurelia leaned back and closed her eyes, moaning with abandon. Exquisite sensations radiated out from her core as Colin touched her with his fingers and mouth. His hot breath tickled her as his fingers pried her open and the tip of his tongue drew upward. His lips closed around her bud and sucked delicately, making her hips rock. "Colin... my love, my love." She cried out again as his fingers sank into her core, pushing in then stroking out of her. Her body tensed and shuddered with pleasure.

Colin withdrew his fingers and stood, turning her bodily so he could place one knee on the sofa between Aurelia's legs. "Are you ready for me, my love?"

Aurelia opened her eyes to see his rampant cock drip onto her pussy as Colin looked hungrily down at her. "Yes," she whispered, "please Colin, yes."

Colin reached down and rubbed the head of his cock along her slit, gathering more moisture before pressing the head into her ready heat. He felt her body's resistance and pushed gently but strongly past it.

Aurelia gasped and swallowed as Colin gave her a moment to adjust to the slight pain and fullness. She pushed her hips against him, urging him on and Colin began to move in her.

Colin tried to move gently but the glory of her hot sheath around his cock drove him on desperately as he held her hips and thrust into her. Her moans and whimpers of fulfilled desire sang to him and he felt his entire being on fire as he exploded into her. He shouted wordlessly as his seed spilled into her in pulsing waves.

As they stilled, Colin looked tenderly down at his momentarily sated Aurelia. He withdrew from her then scooped her up and carried her to the bed where they could curl up under covers to preserve the heat as their bodies cooled after the exertion.

Aurelia's eyes drifted closed and she curled into him.

Colin stroked her beautiful corn silk hair. Now, how would he keep her safe?