Encounter at the Symphony Ch. 02

Story Info
Christina invites David home and sexually seduces him.
6.9k words
4.63
3.6k
9
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encounter at the Symphony, Ch. 02

After saving her purse and her grandmother's diamond earrings, Christina invited David home for a nightcap.

Encounter at the Symphony, Continued from Chapter 01:

After the symphony ended, and with us having a private exit that placed us ahead of the large crowd, she put her long, gloves back on her hands and we beat the crowd to the street. Again, as if she was a stripper about to dance around a pole, as if she was putting on her white brassiere in front of me, I couldn't help myself from watching her put on her white gloves. I found it just as sexually exciting while watching her putting on her gloves as I found it sexually exciting watching her removing her gloves.

Not necessarily long, white gloves, I remembered a time when women wore white gloves back in the fifties and the early sixties. I remembered June Cleaver, Beaver's mother, in Leave it to Beaver wearing white gloves. I remembered Lucielle Ball wearing white gloves on I Love Lucy. I remembered Donna Reed wearing white gloves on the Donna Reed show. I remembered Dinah Shore wearing white gloves.

Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, I remembered imagining and masturbating over June Cleaver, Lucielle Ball, Donna Reed, and Dinah Shore giving me a hand job while wearing their white gloves. Knowing that she never would, I imagined Christina giving me a hand job while she wore her white gloves. I found her white gloves to be as sexy as her long, line of exposed cleavage.

Getting up the nerve, before she disappeared forever, after enjoying her company, surprising myself by my forwardness, instead of asking her for a hand job, something that I'd never do, I asked her out for coffee. Hoping to make my move, not wanting to have any regrets, I wanted to ask for her phone number and/or her email address before she left. With me as horny as I was sexually frustrated, I imagined the unimaginable. I imagined something that would never happen, I imagined having sex with her. I imagined her as my lover.

"There's a Starbucks down the street. Perhaps, I could buy you a cup of coffee and a cookie or a piece of cake," I said with a little, uncomfortable laugh while hoping that she'd say yes.

With my limited income compared to her obvious wealth, I didn't have to be a psychic to know that I wasn't in her league. Nonetheless, I hoped that she may be indebted to me enough for saving her purse and her grandmother's diamond earrings, to have coffee with me and give me her contact information. She was too beautiful to allow her to disappear in the night without having the hope of ever seeing her again.

Then, falling back on being too hard on myself, I doubted that she'd want to begin a relationship with me, sexual or otherwise. I figured that she'd thank me for saving her purse, for saving her grandmother's earrings, and bade me goodnight and her goodbye. Surprised by her negative reaction, as if I had asked her if she wanted to eat chocolate, covered bugs from a Vietnamese, street cart, she made a face and waved her gloved hand again.

"Oh, my," she said. "I never go to those places," she said with a haughty attitude. "If you please, you must come home with me. James will make us coffee," she said taking my arm. "I'd love to have you as my guest," she said giving me a big, welcoming smile

She took my arm and turned me to the street.

"My car is right here," she said pointing to a black Maybach illegally parked in front of the concert hall. "After we've had our coffee, and/or an aperitif, and some conversation, James will drive you home."

Befitting her being driven around in such a fine and luxurious automobile, the car was as magnificent as her. Suddenly, I felt like Peter Sellers with Shirley MacLaine as Chance the gardener in Being There when her chauffeur drove him in her silver, Cadillac limousine to her mansion. If nothing else was to happen tonight, just to be allowed to sit in her private box with her, and given entry to her imagined mansion while having coffee and/or an aperitif, and driven home in her expensive car would complete my night.

'Wow,' I thought! 'Someone who seldom left his house, I can't believe this is happening to me.'

# # #

Encounter at the Symphony, Ch. 02:

In the way that Nick Carraway never left the mansion of F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel, The Great Gatsby, once allowed in the inner sanctum sanctimonious, experiencing a similar fate, David never left Christina's mansion. He was her permanent guest.

As if Christina was a black, widow spider and her mansion was her web, David never left as a guest in her huge home. With him for the taking, not expecting her to do so, and not having to make his moves to sexually seduce her, she made her sexual moves to win his heart. In the way that Zsa Zsa Gabor moved her lover, Prince Frederic von Anhalt into her house and into her life, Christina moved David into her house and into her life. Only, David would never financially take advantage of her in the way that Prince Frederic stole money from Zsa Zsa.

With Christina as lonely as she was horny and sexually frustrated, after receiving sexual advice from her sister, Carolyn, she took sexual advantage of the man who retrieved her belongings. Seemingly, unbeknownst to David, a love match made in heaven, she was as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her. As much as Christina was ready for such a sexual affair, so was David. He wanted Christina as his lover as much as she wanted David as her forever, live-in lover.

As promised, James made and served them coffee and biscuits. Then, once they drank their coffee and ate their biscuits, she implored him to stay a little longer. Not wanting him to go as much as he didn't want to leave, he agreed to stay longer. Already unable to say no to her, he couldn't resist her beautiful face and her big smile. He'd love to stay longer if only to continue basking in the glow of her presence.

"You must have a nightcap with me before you go," she said while James opened a bottle of her favorite, white wine and filled her a glass. "What would you like to drink?"

I returned her smile with my smile.

"I'll have what you're having. White wine is fine," I said even though I'd prefer a cocktail.

Easy to talk to her, she allowed me to enjoy the vision of her while making eye contact with her. We sat and chatted for what seemed like minutes when it was more than two hours. We talked about everything and laughed over nothing. We discussed her favorite movies and television shows, and I told her my favorite movies and television shows. Discovering that we had much in common, we even had the same tastes in not only movies but also in television shows.

We discussed books. We discussed our likes and our dislikes. We discussed foods that we loved and foods that we hated. With her a world traveler, she told me all the countries that she had traveled to and visited, and with me having never left the country, all that I could do was to listen to her in awe.

If her face, her hair, and her eyes weren't beautiful enough, she had huge breasts that pushed out the front of her low-cut gown. Her long line of sexy cleavage promised to make me cross-eyed had I not forced myself to gaze into her beautiful, green eyes instead of staring at her big breasts. Then, when the skies suddenly darkened, she turned to look out her window at an advancing storm. The sideview of her enormous breasts through her dressed reminded me of two sexy, yet deadly torpedoes.

I would promise my soul to the devil to see her naked breasts. I'd live in hell for all of eternity to touch, feel, and fondle her huge tits while fingering her erect nipples. As if she had the body of a porn stage, she had the whole package. She had it all, beauty, brains, body, and money, lots of money.

# # #

Then, lighting her up as if she was a star onstage, an intense brilliance of lightening illuminated her. Another brilliant flash of lightning lit up the entire drawing room where we were sitting. Not a second later, a violent clap of thunder gave evidence that a sudden storm was directly overheard.

Asking me not to promise my soul to the devil, as if heaven sent me message, an angel appeared before me and spread her wings. I looked at Christina as if she was my angel, my busty, redheaded, green-eyed angel. The skies opened up with a monsoon like downpour. There was no way that I'd be traveling home tonight. As my good fortune continued, lucky me, I'll be her overnight guest tonight.

James knocked before entering the room to close the drapes.

"Pardon me, madam. I need to close the drapes," he said.

With her giving him her permission with a nod of her head, he gave her a little bow before walking over to the windows and pulling the drapes closed.

"Well, David, it looks like you're my guest for the night," she said looking at me as if measuring me. "You look to be my husband's size," she said eyeing me. "Fortunately, my husband was tall and slender, too. I have a thing for tall, slender men, especially in the way that I love Steven Seagal, obviously, I have a thing for men who have a black belt," she said with a sexy laugh. "He wore a 38 extra-long and a size 12 slipper."

I laughed.

"Those are my sizes. That's what I wear, too," I said.

She smiled.

"I have the perfect robe, pajamas, and slippers for you to wear. My husband, God bless his soul, passed away in his sleep before he had a chance to wear them. You may take them home with you when you leave," she said.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"Thank you," I said.

She rang her bell for James and as soon as he entered the room, she raised her glass.

"Shall we have another before bed," she asked?

I smiled.

"I'd like that," I said. The wine if very good," I said. "It must be French of a good vintage," I said talking out of my element.

She smiled.

"It is, indeed," she said.

James refilled our wine glasses.

"David will be our guest for the night. Leave my husband's new pajama's, robe, and slippers on his bed," she said to James.

As if psychic, attending to her every whim, somehow, James knew which of the six, guest bedrooms to outfit with her deceased husband's new pajama's, robe, and slippers. Obviously, the professional servant that he is, he knew that she'd be having sex with David before either of them knew that they'd be having sex. Thinking ahead as if he was a grandmaster chess champion, it was his job to realize her wants and needs before she realized them.

# # #

In the way that she enunciated her words, she reminded me of Diane Sawyer, Hillary Clinton, Madeleine Albright, Nora Ephron, and Ali MacGraw spoke. Having that in common, all Wellesley School graduates in Wellesley, Massachusetts, I detected a slight, Boston accent. I dared myself to ask her if she was a graduate of that prestigious, women's private, liberal arts college.

"In the way that you perfectly enunciate your words, and with me having an ear for language, you sound like a Wellesley College graduate," I said while hoping that she'd take that as a compliment.

She laughed.

"Indeed, I am. Only, I shall not reveal the year that I graduated that private, women's college," she said with a laugh.

She finished the last of her wine.

"It's late," she said looking at her watch, a gold Rolex. "Let's get you to bed, shall we? Instead of ringing for James, I'll escort you myself. You have a choice of several guestrooms," she said while walking up the wide, winding stairs with me.

I gave her a smile.

"It doesn't matter where I lay my head," I said. "I'm sure that they're all beautifully, decorated rooms. You choose," I said.

She escorted me down the hall to a room that was next to the master bedroom, her bedroom, which at the time I didn't know that I was next door to her bedroom. Brand new pajamas, a robe, and slippers were already on the bed and set out by James awaiting me in their original packaging. They all looked expensive. She definitely didn't buy these from Wal-Mart where I shopped for my clothes.

"I'll see you at breakfast," she said. "Again, thank you for saving my purse and my grandmother's, diamond earrings from being stolen. Good night," she said closing my guest, bedroom door behind her.

'Hmm, Ugg men's slippers,' I thought while looking over my bed clothes and admiring the slippers. 'I didn't know that Ugg made men's slippers. I thought that they only made boots for women. They must have been expensive," I thought while feeling the thick, shearling lining.

Then, I remembered someone telling me not to wear socks with Uggs. As soon as I slipped my naked foot inside the slipper, they fit perfectly. I've never worn a slipper as comfortable.

'Wow,' I thought. 'These are wonderful.'

# # #

As soon as Christina made herself comfortable on her bed, before even undressing, she called her best friend, her identical, twin sister, Carolyn.

"Carolyn," said Christina with a laugh while knowing that she had awakened her sister. "Did I wake you?"

Christina sat on her bed while talking to her sister.

"What time is it," asked Carolyn yawning and rubbing the sleep from her eyes?"

Christina laughed.

"I know. It's late but I have an emergency," she said. "I have a real dilemma. I don't know what to do. I need your help. You must help me. You must tell me what to do," said Christina.

Her sister laughed and sat up in her bed.

"Emergency? What kind of emergency? What's wrong? Are you okay," she asked? "What's your dilemma? Of course, I'll help you. Of course, I'll tell you what to do," she said with a laugh. "I love telling you what to do," said Carolyn her big sister by two minutes time.

Christina laughed.

"I'm fine but my purse was stolen at the symphony," she said.

There was a moment of silence on the phone.

"Oh, my," said Carolyn. "How much did the thief get?"

Christina let out a little laugh.

"Nothing. Are you ready for this? A man with a black belt in martial arts, my personal version of Steven Seagal, interceded on my behalf. He confronted the criminal and got my purse back," she paused.

As if rethinking what she was about to say, she remained silent for a minute. Then, she told her sister.

"I invited him home for a drink. Then a sudden storm happened that made it impossible for James to drive him home. He's upstairs in one of the guest bedrooms," she said with a sexy, little laugh.

Carolyn looked at her sister in the phone.

"I know. The storm is still raging. It's a bad one. It's shaking my windows. So, what's your emergency? Is he good-looking," asked Carolyn with a sexy laugh?

Christina returned her sister's sexy laugh with her sexy laugh.

"Actually, he is," said Christina. "And he's tall and slender like John but younger. With him having a black belt in martial arts, he reminded me of my idol, Steven Seagal."

Carolyn laughed.

"Oh, God. You and Steven Seagal. Have you seen Steven Seagal lately? He got heavy. He's fat," laughed Carolyn. "What's his name?"

Christina laughed.

"David," said Christina. "It doesn't matter if Steven Seagal gained weight, I still love him as much as I love Stephen King. I'll always love them," she said with a dirty laugh.

Christina made a face while nodding her head in the phone.

"I'd still have sex with Steven Seagal but, no doubt, he's probably into younger twenty-something-year-old women instead of someone like me who's having hot flashes and soon will be going through menopause," she said with laugh. "Nothing more than a sexually fantasy that I masturbate over when horny, he'd never sexually want me in the way that I sexually want him."

Carolyn chuckled, too.

"Oh, I thought you were talking about David. I didn't know you were still talking about having imagined sex with Steven Seagal," said Carolyn with another laugh. "You'd have better luck with having sex with Stephen King," laughed Carolyn. "He loves horror."

Christina laughed, too.

"Very funny," she said.

Carolyn paused while waiting for her sister to talk and when she didn't, she continued.

"If sex is your imagined dilemma, then, go upstairs and have sex with him. With John sick for so long, it's been a long time since you've had sex. You need a good screw. You need to suck a hard cock," said Carolyn with a dirty laugh. "Why are you delaying? I dare you to sexually seduce him."

Christina laugh.

"My days of sexually seducing a man are long over. I'm too old. At 52-years-old, I'm past my prime," said Christina with a sad, little laugh. "I haven't sexually seduced anyone in 25-years, since I seduced John into marrying me when I was 24 years old and he was 36 years old," she said.

# # #

She paused as if rethinking what to say and seemed embarrassed by what she was about to say.

"Actually, I was thinking about that very thing, going to his room having sex with him, but I'm afraid. I don't want to be too forward. I don't want him to think me a whore. I don't want him to think that I asked him to be my guest overnight just to have sex with him. I'd be so embarrassed if he thought that."

Carolyn laughed.

"You? A whore," she said laughing again? "Nonsense," said Carolyn. "This may be the excuse to get what you romantically want and sexually need. This stolen purse business may be your blessing in disguise," said Carolyn.

Christina paused again on the phone while waiting for her sister to speak and when she didn't Carolyn continued.

"For all you know, now that you invited him home, he may be hoping to have sex with you in the way that you want to have sex with him. If I say so myself as your identical twin sister," said Carolyn with a big laugh. "You're a very beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman. I'd do you, if you weren't my sister," said Carolyn with a dirty laugh.

# # #

"Do you remember when we fooled John," asked Christina? "Dead tired from getting up so early to wash and dress him every day, with him refusing to have a live-in, home health caretaker for fear that they'd steal things, I asked you to wash and dress him one day."

Carolyn laughed.

"I'll never forget that. That was the first time that I saw John naked. I couldn't believe that you allowed me to see him without his clothes," she said with a dirty laugh.

Carolyn paused as if she was rethinking what she was about to confess to her sister.

"I don't think that I told you all that happened when you asked me to wash and dress him," she said with a dirty laugh.

Christina looked at her sister with curiosity.

"What do you mean? What happened when you washed and dressed him," Christina asked her sister? "With him unable to get and maintain and erection, I know that you didn't have sex with him," said Christina with a laugh.

Carolyn returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"After I washed him, before putting on his diaper, he asked me to masturbate him," said Carolyn with a dirty laugh.

Christina made a face in the phone at her sister.

"What? Seriously? He did? Did you? Did you masturbate my husband," asked Christina with anger?

Carolyn laughed.

"I had no intention of doing that but he started feeling my breasts through my blouse and my bra. You know how sexually excited I get when having my breasts felt. Then, when he lifted my blouse and my bra and fondled my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples, of course I masturbated him," said Carolyn with a little laugh.

Christina looked at her sister through the phone with anger.

"How could you," asked Christina?

Carolyn made a face and shrugged as if he sister was making more out of it than it was.

"While masturbating him, I leaned over him to allow him to suck my nipples. Yet, I couldn't help but have the nagging feeling that he knew that I was his sister-in-law masturbating him and not his wife," she said with a dirty laugh. "I think he knew that it was me stroking his cock instead of you."

12