Encounter at the Symphony, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Christina with sexual excitement.

"After I have sex with Carolyn, I'd love to have sex with you both," I said. "I'm just glad that you're not a triplet. I don't think that I could do three women at once," I said with another dirty laugh.

She studied me to make sure that I was okay with this sudden, sexual arrangement.

"Are you sure," she asked again while staring at me? "I won't be mad if you say no."

As if I had won the lottery, I gave Christina a nod along with my biggest smile. Then, suddenly having doubts, I paused to make myself clear. I needed to know how I felt about her. I didn't want her sister ruining anything that we had.

"Yes. I'll do anything for you but, I need you to know that no matter if you have an identical twin sister and I have sex with her, and we have threesome sex, I want you," I said. "I'm already falling in love with you, Christina," I said. "I don't want your sister. I don't want anyone else but you. I want you," I said.

Christina got up from her chair at the table, walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a big hug, and a long, wet kiss.

"Thank you, David. Thank you," she said. "You've made me so happy. Carolyn will be so pleased."

Then, she looked at me in the way that she had never looked at me before.

"I'm falling in love with you, too," she said.

# # #

That evening, Christina called her sister to tell her that David agreed to have sex with her. Waiting to see how the sex went with her sister, she didn't tell Carolyn that David's sexual fantasy was to have threesome sex with identical twins. Allowing him to rest after having had marathon sex with her, she scheduled her sister to have sex with David the next evening.

"Thank you, Christina. Thank you. I never told you but when you bought that green, sexually revealing nightgown, I returned to the store and bought that same nightgown in blue. I love that nightgown and I couldn't wait to wear it," she said. "Now that I'll be having sex with David, I'll finally wear that nightgown tomorrow night."

Christina paused on the phone before saying what she was thinking.

"Even though we both agree to have sex with David, he's mine. I don't want you to fuck this up for me. I'm doing you a favor by allowing my man to have sex with you. Am I clear? Okay?"

Carolyn looked at her sister through the video phone with gratitude.

"Yes, of course. I understand. I promise that I won't do anything to ruin this for you," said Carolyn with a big smile.

She paused.

"I love you, Christina. So, when is this happening? I'm beyond being sexually excited that I'm finally going to have sex," she said.

Christina smiled at her sister through the phone.

"I love you, too, Carolyn. This time next week," she said. "That will give me time to have sex with David a few more times and to establish a solid connection with him. Next Friday, I'll introduce you and, if you hit it off, you both can take it from there and retire to one of the guest bedrooms. I'll see you a week from tomorrow," said Christina.

Carolyn smiled at her sister.

"Thank you. I'll see you a week from tomorrow. Goodnight," she said.

To be continued...