Encounter in the Deep Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes a moment for this fact to register into my mind, but as soon as it does I immediately realize its implications.

"I am very happy and am pleasantly honored to inform you," Your voice seems to come out of a dream. "Diane, I'm afraid you will, in fact, have a very difficult time in getting me to cumm for you tonight. It will take you considerable time and substantial effort to make me eject as long as I continue to wear this cock-ring."

I almost fall over in the chair with the shock of your words. If not for the strong cock I hold in my hands, I might have fallen into the fire.

And then you make it even worse. "And when you do make me cumm, the spent up sperm is going to make me explode like a cannon. I hope you are well rested for tonight's activities because I do not expect you will be getting much sleep before morning."

* * * * *

He was right. I hardly slept at all that night, for there was a third item I would like to add to Robert's list of reasons to enjoy a cock-ring. In addition to keeping a man stiff and making it difficult for him to eject, I presently discovered a cock-ring was very good at keeping a man hard even after I finally did get him to eject. Despite the cock-ring and the extreme difficulty it took to get him to cumm, he did so in various positions and locations three times more morning.

And by the way, he was able to fit inside me after some considerable effort. Now I can't wait until tomorrow night when his friends plan to entertain me too.