Encounter with Black Couple Ch. 04

Story Info
Janet wants it all and gets it.
3.1k words
4.47
57.9k
18
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first three parts to understand where we are in the story.


Also, I would like to thank all who commented on my stories. Most were positive, which makes me want to continue writing, but even the negative comments, have value as a learning experience and to make me do a better job of writing.

James and I were sitting on the patio, having a drink, when the wives walked out wearing nothing but a towel and a smile.

"What are the plans for tonight? Are we going clubbing or what, so we can get dressed."

"We were just talking. How about we go to "the club" and see what's shakin."

"Well, Janet, guess that means we get dressed to kill."

We all got up to get dressed for the evenings festivities.

Janet wore the black dress she had brought with her. It was full skirted, about 3 inches above her knees. The top was what made the dress so sexy. It had round openings about 4 inches across, just above her naval, between her tits and a larger ring around her neck that held it up and made her look like she was "collared". No bra could be worn with it and a lot of the inside of her cleavage was visible. She rolled up her legs, nude colored stockings, held up by a black garter belt and followed by a sheer thong with a rose on it. Her heels were closed toe and 4 inches tall.

When James and Sonya came out, Sonya was wearing a white shift dress that came to mid thigh and had a shimmery look to it. The top was held up by two small straps and was low cut enough to just barely show her black areola as she leaned over or turned just right.

At the club we ran into Robert and Tanya. They had a big table to themselves and invited us to join them.

"We figured you'd get out of bed long enough to come here tonight." Robert said, "so we got a big table."

"So have you been enjoying each other?"

I told him, "In just about every way possible." Everyone laughed.

Tanya told Janet and Sonja, that she wanted to hear all the sordid details over drinks Monday after work.

As we were talking a guy that Robert knew stopped at the table. He was introduced to us as Ryan, a co worker of Roberts. Her was eyeing Janet, looking down at her top as the introductions were made. He sidled closer to her, so his crotch was right in front of her. She couldn't help but look at it. But what happened next surprised us all.

She looked up and brazenly said to him, "Hey, buster, if I wanted to stare at a white man's crotch, I'd stare at my husbands. So move it."

He looked at me and then at the rest of the table and said, "Well, I guess I'd better be going." He walked away.

"Sorry about that, everyone, but he was just rude. He deliberately moved right in front of me. So to hell with him."

Robert told her that he needed telling off. He was pretty much of an asshole and thinks he is God's gift to the female gender and she didn't need to be sorry.

The waitress came over with a round of drinks for us and said the couple over there said, "Thanks he needed that. What ever that means."

We looked over and they held their drinks up and nodded toward Ryan. We saluted back.

During the goings on, the band had started playing, so we all grabbed our wives and danced.

After all that has gone on so far this weekend, it felt good holding Janet in my arms again. She looked at me and our lips touched, ever so gently and we said together, " I love you so much." We held each other tightly for the whole song and the next also. The third was a fast one and she wanted to sit it out.

The other two stayed out there but Janet and I sat close to each other, not saying a thing, just looking at one another. We were having an " us" moment. It was real nice.

We finally did dance some fast dances and when I twirled Janet that full skirt flew up exposing her firm, beautiful legs. She could put on quite a show, when she wanted to and she wanted to now.

When they played a Latin tune, I got behind her with my arms around her waist and she put her hands up over her head and circled mine. We writhed against each other for a few moments. Her hands dropped to her dress and she started to raise it up her legs as she started to move down my body, bending her legs as the dress was slowly moved up to above her stocking tops. She repeated it twice more, until James came over and put his hands around her waist, facing her. I was rubbing my now erect cock against her nicely curved ass cheeks.

James started to move his hands up her body until he had her tits resting on them. She rubbed against me harder. She was starting to really get excited. He ran his hands back down her torso and onto he hips, he was also bending his knees and working his way down her. She was pulling her dress up as he went down. His head came to the level of her hips, just as she raised it up enough for him to get a glimpse of her barely covered pussy.

She then dropped the dress back down and as he came back up she took his head in her hands gave him an evil smile and a quick kiss.

"Didja like what you saw?"

"Yes and it smells wonderful too." She had dabbed perfume on the front of he thong, while she was getting dressed.

"Keeps me from smelling like I am in heat." She would say.

We all danced with each other for another hour and then Sonja said she wanted to go home she was tired and wanted to go to bed, with her own husband.

I agreed. I wanted to go to bed with my wife too.

The next morning we were sitting around drinking coffee and the girls got up and went out to the patio. They were discussing something.

"Wonder what they are talking about?"

"I'm sure we will find out sooner than later."

The hugged and came back inside.

"Wanta hear what we cooked up?" As if we weren't going to anyhow.

"The three of us are gonna gangbang Janet. She wants all three of us. James she wants that big, black cock of yours. You have gotten her off twice but not with that. Paul she wants a DP and you are elected to be back door man and I, well, I will be on tits and cleanup. So whatcha say we all get showered and get this little orgy started."

"First, Janet come with me. We have something very personal to get out of the way, before we start this. You guys don't need to be involved in this."

James and I agreed that they were going to prepare Janet for anal.

As Janet and I were showering together, she wouldn't let me touch her. She was saving it all up.

"Are you sure about this, honey?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, baby, I am. Please hear my out on this. With everything we have done and all these hot cocks around lately, I have experienced about everything but a dp and a gangbang. This seems to be the safest way for me to try them and Sonya agrees and I want you involved in the most personal way."

"Okay, then, I have no problem with it. If this is what you want."

We walked naked into their bedroom and climbed onto the California king bed.

Sonja had several aroma candles lit around the room. The curtains were drawn and the only light other than the candles was a small, low wattage lamp on the bedside table. On the table was a bottle of lube.

They were both sitting there with their backs against the headboard.

James laid his flaccid black cock across his hand and said to Janet, "Come get what you have wanted from the first time you met me. Get it ready to fuck your tight, white pussy."

"Paul, you can occupy your time till needed, eating my hot black pussy. I love how you do that."

We both moved toward them. Janet licked the head of that black snake laying their in it's owner's hand. Without touching it she took it into her mouth. She was kneeling before him, leaning over with her ass in the air.

"Oh, yah, suck it baby, get it hard." I could see it swelling up, her mouth taking more than the head before it was completely hard.

It only took her hot, silky mouth less than a minute to have his organ fully erect. He was about an inch longer than me, but a lot thicker. Her mouth was stretched to the limit around it, as he slowly started to fuck her face.

I just had to see her take that into her mouth before I would partake of that hot black pussy being offered to me.

Sonja and I were both hot now, watching that. "Eat my pussy, lover, get down here and get me off with that talented tongue. I wasted no time getting my face buried between her legs and my tongue slithering back and forth from her clit to her little black asshole. I would spend a few seconds on each of her three love spots, before going to the next. This was driving her crazy and soon she had her first, screaming orgasm, coating my face with her tasty juices.

I could hear James telling my wife how good a cocksucker she was and that she had to get more into her mouth before she could get fucked with his big, black cock.

She was constantly moaning and slurping around that powerful cock. I looked over at her and she had over half of it in her mouth, but I could tell that is all she was going to get in. Her face was dark red and the veins were sticking out all over her forehead. I don't think she was getting much air.

He wasn't holding her head. She had worked that much in by herself.

"Good cocksucker, good cocksucker just a little longer. I love what your tongue is doing to the underside of my cock."

Not a minute later, her mouth came back off that big, black cock. Saliva and air burst out behind it and she collapsed on the bed.

James scooted down so he was laying flat on his back, his raging, wet phallus sticking straight in the air and him slowly stroking it.

My loving wife, slowly got to her knees, looking down on that swollen organ with awe. She looked over at me and smiled and said, "You better be ready to do this, honey, because I am."

With that she straddled his cock, slowly lowering herself down toward the blunt head of that tower of manmeat. Her leg muscles were bulging making the whole scene that much more erotic.

I moved over by them and helped her lower herself until her pussy lips were resting on the precum dripping head.

"Let her down on it. I want to watch her impale herself on my cock."

She started the journey down that black cock towards his pubes. As wet as she was, it still took several minutes for her womanhood to stretch to accommodate such as thick rod.

When I told her she had all but a couple inches, she said, "Let go." I did and she inhaled the last of it into her. She was now completely impaled on his cock. She shuddered and had her first orgasm screaming, "God damn, that is big and I am soooooooooo full."

They didn't move for a few moments until she got used to the girth.

She leaned forward and started to move up and down on that mighty cock, a little at a time. All the while moving back and forth so her nipples grazed his lips for him to lick as they went by. She loved doing that, her nipples got harder than ever and real sensitive.

I knew she was okay now, so I got into position behind her and reached for the lube. Sonja was kneeling along side them rubbing Janet's back and telling her how much she is going to love being fucked by two big cocks.

In the leaning over position, my wife was in, her as crack was parted, showing me that brown little, soon to be stretched hole. I squirted some lube into her crack and rubbed it along the length, stopping at her pucker to push in a little. It gave some on the first try. She was far from a anal virgin. She liked I that way, sometimes.

I kept that up until I was able to work a finger in, added more lube and worked it until the first finger was all the way in.

In the meantime she was going crazy on that big, black cock. I held the tip of finger number two against her hole and as she pulled back up his cock I shoved it in to the hilt.

She moaned and said, "Yes, that's what I want. Stretch my hot little hole out honey, get me ready to get my first dp."

Sonja was now licking and sucking on her tits and nipples. Working them pretty hard. Janet would soon be on another plane and I wanted to be in her when she reached nirvana.

Working three fingers in and rotating them back and forth, until I was sure I could enter her, with little or no pain.

I took the lube and squirted some on my throbbing cock, coating it with a thick layer.

Moving closer to my wife's ass, I pulled my fingers out and pushed the head into her open hole. I was in.

Her hole closed some on my cock and I pushed a couple inches in and stopped.

"Don't stop, you fucker, fuck my ass."

She pushed back and I pushed forward, feeling James's hard cock just a skin distance away. He had stopped fucking her, so I could get all the way into her.

Once I bottomed out, Sonja said, "Ok James, you back out and Paul, you shove it in once more, she still has a little to take back there. We want her fully impaled before you guys fuck her lights out."

We both did as she said. I could see Janet' mouth was open but no sound coming out when she threw he head side-to-side.

We got our rhythm going and she was now getting her dp. It was going to be hard staying with this for any extended time.

Sonja helped by distracting me with those luscious lips and tongue. She licked my face and kissed me hard. It took my mind off Janet's fine, slippery ass.

James and I kept up a steady pace, with my hot wife, moving right with us.

She sat up straight, growling and writhing and I felt her start to shudder, knowing this was going to be a big one for her. James and Sonja knew too. Him and I started to fuck her faster and harder, Sonja was working her tits over like a mad woman. Janet was slack jawed, until she let out a scream that would damn near shatter glass. Her ass muscles clamped down on my cock and it was like being trapped in a furnace. She was going higher and higher, a steady shrill shriek was emitted from her mouth.

James shouted, "Oh, fuck I'm gonna cum." That did it, she went over the top, I blasted into her hot hole and I felt James expand and shot blast after blast into her well, stretched pussy. I actually felt the pulses from his cock as he filled my wife up.

It was awhile until James and I relaxed, but Janet was still having aftershocks and moving up and down on us. I was staying hard and so was James.

"Stay with me god dammit, stay with me, here it comes again. She had another orgasm, this one no where near as hard as the first, but was enough to make her pass out with both of us still her.

Sonja held her while I backed my now softening cock out, following by a stream of my cum. This revived Janet some and we lifted her off James who was almost flaccid again.

That brought her all the way back with us.

Sonja pulled Janet down on the bed with her and hugged her to her. I took my wife in my arms from behind and said, "Baby, I love you."

She started crying and sobbed, "I love you so much, thank you."

All four of us lay there on our backs, not moving or saying anything for several minutes.

Janet was the first to speak.

"Guys that was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me. I could not ever imagined how great that could be. I'm not sure I will ever do that again but this once was mindblowing"

With that, we all got up and headed for the showers. Janet and I stood under the hot water, holding each other and sharing a most loving and passionate kiss.

The water was starting to cool down so we quickly finished, got out, got dressed and met our ebony lovers in the kitchen.

"I hope you two enjoyed this weekend as much as we have and if you ever want to do any of this again or all of it, for that matter. You only have to call.

Janet and I collected our things and they walked us to the door, kissed and hugged and James and I looked at each other and shook hands. Laughing.

We arrived home, went straight to the bedroom, go undressed, cuddled up to one another and slept until the alarm went off in the morning.

What a weekend.

The aftermath of our encounter with black couples will follow soon.