Endangered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Annabel answered honestly, instantly knowing what Susan wanted. It was okay and that she couldn't deny Susan any longer.

"Thank you." Susan sighed in relief.

"Enjoy, Susan. Bye."

Annabel hung up, realized she was still happy, and went downstairs to help her Mom set out lunch.

***

Susan practically threw the phone onto the floor with a happy squeal, "Yes!"

She sat up, pulling her old t-shirt over her head, throwing it over by the phone. Her full tits jiggled right in Chris's face.

"What are you doing?" Chris was mesmerized by the beautiful display of bouncy flesh.

"We, are going to finally make love!" Susan pronounced. Her entire body was ready for it, over-ready. "Annabel said it's okay."

Chris didn't bother talking as he kicked off his sweatpants and sat up, too, kneeling on the bed so he faced her, eyes drawn to his breasts as he placed his own legs outside of hers, trapping them, his erection resting in the valley between her thighs, pointed directly at its moist target.

"You're sure about this?" he asked, stopping his hand half way towards her breasts. Despite what he'd said a few days ago about taking it slow with her, kissing and touching her so lovingly over that time had weakened his resolve to the point they were at now. If she wanted it, he wouldn't stop himself.

"Hurry up!" Susan wailed, watching his hand stop mid-air. She thrust her chest out at him not daring to look further down at his huge erection in her lap. "Touch them."

It was more than enough of an invitation for Chris. His hands shot forwards to cup her lovely breasts, filling his purple hands, satisfying but not overflowing much. He squeezed firmly and Susan moaned, pressing herself into him. She was so soft in his hands and he felt her nipples stiffen quickly against his palms. It was too much; he had to have them in his mouth.

Chris pushed her down onto her back, watching his mother's boobs bounce and sway. She giggled happily as he crawled up her body, between her splayed legs until his face was in her chest. For a minute he simply rubbed his face against the soft mounds, feeling her smooth flesh bend and give against his cheek or his chin, then he brought his hands back up to play with her as well, resting on his elbows with some of his weight pushing her into the bed.

Her breasts were much larger than Annabel's, still firm but nowhere near as pert. They splayed very slightly to the sides or downwards if he didn't support them with his hands. They were a different shape, too; where Annabel's small breasts were perfectly rounded with tiny button nipples, Susan's entire breasts were more pointed, a softened cone-shape. The tips of the cones were taken up entirely by her pebbled areolas, topped by larger, succulent looking nipples. He eventually opened his mouth and sucked greedily on the milky flesh just to the right of her brown areola.

"Yes! Oh, Chris, it's been so long. Suck them, please, kiss them!" Susan moaned as his suction sent shivers up and down her body, twitching underneath him.

He did just that, gently sucking and kissing all the flesh he could lay his lips on except her nipples, what she really wanted. She was moaning throatily as he would manipulate whichever breast wasn't entertaining his mouth with a firm hand or teasingly pull his claws over her contours, careful never to scratch her. Her white skin, freckled slightly with the occasional brown beauty sot soon reddened, responding to his touch.

"Don't tease, Chris!" Susan begged. Where her son had learned that certain sexual art she couldn't fathom; all she knew was that if she didn't get her nipples in his mouth she would go nuts.

Chris relented, enclosing her firm right nipple in his hot mouth while he gently tweaked her left between two fingers. He sucked quite hard, feeling her flesh pull into his mouth, giving and shaping around his sharp teeth.

"Ahhh! Chrrriiisss!" Susan wailed, feeling him pull heavily on her teat.

She thrust her chest at him forcefully, arching her back off the bed and making fists in his short, purple hair to pull him closer. Her eyes closed tight at the deep pleasure she felt, the danger of her soft flesh at the mercy of his tooth and fang. She even had a momentary urge to have him bite her before his tongue lapped around her pebbled areola and across her nipple delightfully.

The witch didn't realise she was on the verge of orgasm until the dragon suddenly switched sides, repeating his treatment on her left breast as he pinched her wet, swollen right nipple. The pull at her breast sent a jolt all the way down to her fluttering pussy. She bucked her hips upwards into the underside of his thick shaft, unintentionally bumping her clitoris into his hardness.

"Ohhoho myy god!" she moaned as it tipped her well over the edge.

Susan mumbled a little more but mostly shut her eyes tight and rode it out as her body jolted with pleasure, her insides experiencing spasms of heady satisfaction. She could feel how slick she was between her legs as her moisture spread into her curls. Chris held still, stayed latched onto her luscious tit as she moaned out her pleasure, grinding her crotch up into his, tickling his shaft delightfully with her warm forest. He released her gently once her orgasm died down.

"Wow, Mom. I didn't know women could actually come from that," Chris murmured almost reverently. He was nuzzling her breasts as he spoke, almost like he was talking to them rather than her.

"I didn't either, but my little friend in the boat certainly helped," Susan breathed, chest heaving and glistening from his tongue. She pulled him up to kiss his forehead, then his lips gently. "And don't you dare call me Mom when we have sex."

"I'll call you whatever I like," Chris teased, "and I do like it."

The taboo aspect somehow exciting him now rather than being repulsive. She was beautiful and they loved each other; the rest was white noise at this point. Breaking away, he returned to suckle at her fantastic boobs again.

"You're a monster," Susan moaned as he tongued and sucked her nipples again, more gently this time. "Do you like them? They're a 36C, know what that means? My right one is a bit bigger though." Susan waxed educational.

"Really?"

He pulled back to study Susan's breasts closely, cupping them then letting them go to watch them quiver and settle. Susan smiled up at him as he explored her body, laying her arms above her head so he could spot the difference more easily. Like this, her right breast sat a little lower on her chest, weighed down slightly over the years by its additional mass.

"Huh, that's cool. Of course I like them, can't you tell? And yes, it means you're thirty-six inches around here," he said, gripping her just below her breasts and around her sides. "And C is the cup size, large but not huge."

"Well, aren't you knowledgeable," she cooed, wrapping her arms up around his neck.

"I've done my research," he said against her lips as he laid his body more completely on top of her, his hard penis hinting how deeply he would soon penetrate her.

Susan felt his hot dick on her belly and gave a teasing wriggle, spreading her legs a little wider. "Oh, yeah? Well, who's do you like better, mine or Annabel's?" she asked seductively.

Chris saw the pitfall for what it was and stepped around it. "Yours are certainly bigger and obviously very sensitive, but you're both absolutely beautiful and Annabel's suit her perfectly."

Susan chuckled huskily, "Good answer. Now please, let's get on with it, it's been so long, I can't wait!"

"How long?" Chris asked after they broke an open-eyed kiss, caressing each other's bodies lovingly. He stroked down her sides and out across her smooth, opened thighs, making her skin tingle and shiver.

"Far too long, ever since we fled. So go slow alright? You've got a lot to fit in me. Okay?"

"It's not that big, is it?" Chris asked. He'd tried to be gentle with Annabel but that was her first time; now Susan seemed apprehensive, too, and he didn't want to hurt her.

"It's pretty damn big, Chris," Susan smirked at her son and kissed his lips reassuringly, surely he knew that he was very well hung. "You need to be careful with your partners until they get used to you. Never push too hard if you come up against something. I know you'll always be a caring, considerate lover... unless of course she wants something else from you."

He kissed her, feeling her smile against his lips. Even with his experience with Annabel, he was thankful for her reassurance and advice. He was about to reach for her panties and position himself when another idea came to him.

"Got it, Mom, but..." He grinned cheekily. "I'm afraid you're going to have to wait just a little bit longer, though. I really want to taste you."

"Can't we do that later?" It was nice that he wanted to, but right then she wanted sex, just plain, old, "Tab A-Slot B" sex.

"Nope. It's gotta be now."

Chris kissed down her neck and across her pointy tits again, right into her sternum. When he reached her soft, gently rolled tummy, she giggled, obviously quite ticklish.

"Besides," Chris started boldly, knowing he'd probably get slapped as he finished the sentence and continued his journey down her sexy body, "I've got to check there aren't any cobwebs."

"Oh, you little shit!" Susan laughed, tugging his hair in retaliation as the big, strong dragon offered a playful yelp. Inside, she loved that he could be this relaxed and playful with her. "I'll forgive you because I'm your mother but you'd better lick me good."

Still grinning, he pressed his hot tongue firmly into the seam of her moist panties, tasting her for the first time through the fabric. It stopped any further words leaving her mouth for a while as he played up and down her slit.

Her fragrance was in his nose and on his tongue, the air thick and warm with her steamy essence, a little salty and slightly earthy, she lacked the tangy sweetness he'd come to associate with Annabel. However, she had a slicker, somehow buttery texture which was just as enticing in its own right; this was the taste of her pleasure and he would happily lap that from her all day.

Chris decided to make their first time together last, teasing her large, pouty labia through her panties and kissing up her soft thighs till she grabbed his head and shoved him back into her nest. Her long, unkempt black curls splayed around the edges of loose underwear, the entire area was damp and the dark hairs plastered down against her smooth, sensitive skin.

When using a bit of force didn't work, Susan begged more than a little, quivering and panting. "Please, Chris, please...!"

Finally, he relented and started pulling the silky fabric up her legs and off her ankles. Her face brightened so much he almost felt bad for teasing her so long. Almost.

She let her legs fall open heavily and Chris moved in close for his first view of his mother's excited pussy. She was indeed one hundred percent natural; a thick mat of soft raven curls covered her pubis. Her puffy lips were thick, and furred with longer, straighter hairs. Those juicy lips guarded her deep pinkness which was just visible.

Susan looked down to see him staring, instantly embarrassed that she'd misjudged his enthusiasms for her thick muff. She leaned forward on her elbows to explain.

"I haven't needed to but I'll start trimming for you, Chris, Annabel said she keeps them cut back and off her vagina?"

"Don't you dare." Chris said fervently, looking up form between her legs, a huge toothy grin on his purple face, his wings splayed slightly in the backdrop. "You're amazing like this."

"I thought.."

"Shhhh."

Chris lowered his mouth onto her; he maintained eye contact until he sunk his tongue between her crinkled inner lips and she gasped in delight, her head falling back to the bed.

"That's it, yes! Go deeper."

He obliged, pushing deep at first, his tongue attempting to touch everything it possibly could. He wriggled it against one velvety wall, then another, all the while savouring her taste and slickness. Susan again forced his head down whilst pushing off the bed with her hips; she actually got a bit too forceful and Chris had to grasp her firmly at mid thigh, pushing her legs wide open and holding her down to modulate her bucking.

She whimpered unhappily, so he allowed her control over his head for a while in consolation. She moaned and guided his movements towards her peeking clitoris. There, nestled happily in its hood and surrounded by her pubes, Chris's forked tongue found the excited little bud. He pushed the broad, flat part against it, drawing it over her, tracing imagined shapes across her sensitive nub while his nose was lost in the thickest part of her damp, womanly forest.

Susan writhed in ecstasy, her sensitive clit firing jolts up her body as his tongue crossed and re-crossed it. She felt something pressing into her and wailed happily, penetrated by his single finger. He was careful of his talon as he sunk his index finger between her hot folds. She was so slick it sunk in quickly, but he wriggled inside her and that was all it took as she screamed out her pleasure.

Her body seemed to undulate, muscles tensing and releasing rhythmically while her soft channel clutched at his finger. She pushed his head down into her greedily, humping into his face for a while and pulling his hair, finding the ridges of three bumps behind his temples where his horns would grow with her scrabbling fingers. Chris slowed his tongue on her clit and she eventually pushed him off, oversensitive.

As she recovered, splayed open with her eyes staring at the ceiling and her chest heaving and wet, Chris took the opportunity to examine her juices on his finger. He was by no means a connoisseur but it was definitely thicker than Annabel's, slightly cloudy and very slick, almost viscous as he watched it stretch between his thumb and forefinger before lapping it off. He couldn't wait to have the same stuff coating his erection, facilitating their lovemaking.

"Holy shit," Susan breathed, a small quiver running her melted body."You're going to fucking kill me when we have sex Chris, I came so hard on just your finger."

As she spoke, he lowered his head back to her hot, inflamed flesh, laying little kisses up and down each of her engorged labia, teasing them between his lips. They looked so plush and edible, with her pubes making a dark halo around the pink flower.

"Hey, let me return the favor," Susan said weakly.

"Uh-uh," Chris shook his head, grinning into her heat, gripping her soft, relaxed thighs and pushing them a little higher and wider, watching how the movement changed the shape of her wonderful pussy, making her lips open a little and revealing a full, glistening sheen of her lubrication coating her pink insides. He couldn't wait to be inside her.

"How come? That's not fair." Susan lay back as the dragon explored her body. She was happy to let him play and learn.

"You'll get a chance later," he chuckled at her almost whiney tone.

Next he brought her legs together up towards her chest, until her knees touched, but let her lower legs flop to the sides limply. He looked down and simply stared. Like this, her ripe vagina was crushed obscenely into an exaggerated pout, her inner frill barely peaking out between those puffy lips while her black curls spilled outwards onto her smooth, creamy thighs. It was the most brutally sexual thing he'd witnessed, absolutely beautiful as her pussy was squeezed out between her closed legs. He had to have her exactly like that.

"Stop staring at it." Susan wriggled as he didn't move for almost half a minute.

"Mom, it looks so perfect like that," Chris said reverently. "Hold still okay? I'm going to put it in."

He took her hands and replaced his own under her knees. Hands freed, he shuffled forwards until his thighs were flush to her ass and his erection bobbed between them.

"Are you ready?" he asked, arching his butt back to give himself room to position the tip against her lips. They parted automatically, accepting just a little of him into her moist heat until he would need to apply some force.

"Do it already." Susan panted, feeling his warmth against her.

Chris brought his hand around to hold her hips, pushed a little and his flared head slowly pressed her open, approaching the point of maximum resistance. He looked down between them, watching her swallow him up with rapt attention. Suddenly it was past her portal and his shaft sank in quickly, surprising him. He let out a loud grunt of pleasure as his sensitive helmet felt the quick, hot friction of her tight channel for the first time.

Susan grunted as the dragon practically skewered her with little resistance.

"Fuck! Slow, Chris! Slow."

"I didn't mean to, Mom," Chris panted at the exquisite pressure and warmth surrounding fully half his cock. "You're so damn slippery, it just went in."

"I know, sweetie, just try to take it slowly."

Susan felt a little stuffed, her vagina not used to penetration, let alone something as thick or long as Chris. They held still for a while until she was ready.

"Okay, try a little more."

He inserted a bit more into her slowly, pushing deep, but she stopped him with her hands on his thighs.

"That's quite enough for now," she huffed. "Oh, wow, that's ... oh yeah, that's so good... I can feel you all the way inside me."

He still had at sizable length left outside her but she was snug, slippery and absolutely hot against his sensitive, hard flesh, sending carnal pleasure coursing all over his erection and up to his brain. Her coaching and praises fell on relatively deaf ears. Chris was transfixed by the lewd image of his thick cock parting her pink lips wide between her closed legs. He was pulling back slowly before realising it, watching her strained labia drag slightly backwards with him, then thrusting forwards again, making Susan gasp.

"Gently, Chris," she coached breathily, her breasts beginning to jiggle just slightly as he began his paced thrusts. "I'm not used to this, remember."

"I know, Mom, you feel so good though. I love you." Chris panted at the strain of holding off, his dragon wanted to just fuck this beautiful woman really hard.

She saw the almost pained look on his face and knew he was holding back. "I love you, too, Chris, you feel amazing inside me...mmmn. Yes! Just slow like that feels so good!... uunnnh... I'm really full but I'll get used to you soon, baby, then you can go a bit faster."

He took her legs in his hands again, holding them in his now favourite position as he ploughed in and out with long, slow thrusts. Every time he pulled back until he saw the ridge of his crown between her lips, holding for a second before sinking back in, letting her get used to him, and never pushing past the point she'd indicated.

She was already panting, moaning with each thrust, her pussy gripping him every now and then. It was so wet, as he pulled back, he could see a slick sheen on his erection up to the point of his deepest penetration where it formed a milky ring around him. He paused his thrusts momentarily, reaching down to wipe some off with his thumb. He brought it to his mouth to taste before resuming his leisurely pace, determined to have Susan come at least twice on him.

Barely five thrusts later, her juices were back around him, worked into a fine lather by their friction at her lips. She marked him like a dipstick as he strove to test her pleasure levels. Chris thought of it as a sexy little quirk of her individuality and proceeded to slightly increase his pace, sheathing himself into his gorgeous stepmother and loving every second.

His desire to kiss her won out after several minutes and he let Susan's legs fall, splaying wide against the bed, he leaned in and claimed her mouth as he continued fucking her slowly, almost teasingly, muffling her grateful moans with his lips.