Endangered Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltpc
ltpc
3,762 Followers

"What was that, Immi?" he asked, humouring the little blue devil-woman.

"Well I just can't believe someone would have so much fun with Mistress without inviting me! Aren't I a good sprite? Have I been bad?" she squeaked with apparent distress.

"No Immi, you're a good sprite," he smiled. "Although teasing your Master like this won't earn you any gold stars."

"Gold stars? Doesn't Master enjoy my little teasing?" she asked curiously.

"Never mind, Immi. Yes, I do enjoy your antics but sometimes it's very frustrating that I can't act on my desires with you," He tried to explain.

"Oh Chris, what would you do to me, if you could?"

Her breathless question, whispered directly into his ear made him growl in frustration, his unrelenting cock beginning to stir. An errant thought made him pause mid growl... he'd done it with Annabel.

"Master?" She questioned his sudden pause.

He reached up, offering his hand as a perch. She quickly flounced onto it, straddling a thick purple finger and leaning forwards into his palm. With a sigh, she brought her head to rest upon his forearm, her little blue tits pressed firmly into him.

He turned out of the shower spray, observing her for a moment before asking his fateful question.

"Immi, would it be okay if I cast an enchantment on you?"

She rolled over languidly, looking up at him with curious eyes. Her wings wrapped around to conceal her breasts with artificial demureness.

"Of course, Master. I'm bound to you, I will accept any gift or punishment you see fit."

"Well, hopefully what I've got in mind doesn't turn out to be a punishment," he laughed. "If the enchantment works, I think we will both enjoy the results."

"What are you going to do to me?" her inquisitiveness was peaked as she sat up to regard him.

"It's a surprise," He loved the impetuous frown that formed on her brow at being denied.

"That's mean," She complained.

"Shhh. Sit still little one, this is going to be big. Let me concentrate," He hushed her.

With the sprite still, he wrapped his hands around her, cupping as much of her foot-long body in his clawed grasp as he could. He began concentrating on the energy that was already gathering within him, reaching deep into that shining well and pulling up metaphorical bucket loads of rich, purple-tinged magic.

His intention was clear in his mind's eye, his dragon was confident of the outcome. A normal-sized Immianthe, just as tall as Annabel, beautiful and mischievous as ever but having overcome their staggering size difference.

The enchantment he prepared was to be the guide for this change, the blueprint. It would be too much to change her all in one go, he could sense that. Her body would rebel against it. But over time, with unknown quantities of magic, he dearly hoped his vision would be possible.

The energy was quivering through every cell in his body now, rising higher and higher, painful to hold. It was becoming dangerous. Steam suddenly billowed into the bathroom. The hot water was evaporating instantly against him, his scale-skin growing hotter and hotter. The steam overwhelmed the extraction fan instantly, creating a thick, hard to breathe mist that scalded their sensitive airways.

Immi was squirming uncomfortably in the heat, using her own magic to shield herself against it.

"Master, not so much! This is dangerous!" she panicked, her attuned senses warning her of the volatile magic he was struggling to contain.

"A little more," he wheezed between interlocking, sharp teeth. "Just a little bit more."

"You'll hurt..." she was interrupted by the bestial roar that ripped up his throat, rebounding around the sauna-like bathroom. More shocking was the feeling of cool tendrils of energy brushing against her, seeking entrance.

He had loosed his enchantment and she felt it worming slowly through her natural defences. She was frightened as one after another, her strong barriers fell helplessly, like concrete being cracked apart by the roots of some great tree. She hadn't bargained on this. What was he trying to do to her?

Immi panicked, screamed, sure that her Master had betrayed her and was about to use her in some sort of sick ritual. That was the fate of her race, was it not? Tears streaked her cheeks as she was finally laid bare, her defences shattered and the evil enchantment tickling her very core, about to consume her. She struggled against him helplessly, the cruel Master to whom she had given herself fully. She had so hoped for happiness.

Chris had to physically restrain her diminutive form as she railed against his protective hold. He could tell the enchantment needed more time to integrate. It had a slow working nature on purpose to increase the chances of success. He hadn't bargained on her fighting him at this crucial moment.

"Immi! Please! Calm down. I'm not trying to hurt you."

Thankfully, it was then that the spell began merging with her own pure essence, flooding into her senses and giving her a glimpse of its intention and method of action.

She gasped, stilling her struggle. It was beautiful, a wonderful gift. She should have known he would never hurt her and began admonishing herself harshly as the images swam lazily into her blurry vision.

She was straddling him, sinking down on his erection. Her hands supported herself on his muscular chest, looking down at his happy face. Her fingers looked so big and he was actually sinking easily inside of her, filling her so wonderfully. As the vision faded, she looked to the side and saw her reflection in a mirror. She inhaled sharply, her body was huge as her ass came to rest on his thighs, wings twitching in obvious pleasure. She was the size of a regular woman!

Her eyes snapped open, gazing up at him in wonder. The last of her magical resistance fell as her very being raced to embrace the enchantment that offered her everything she could desire. Her vision blurred again, fresh tears wetting her eyes but they were happy tears this time.

"Oh, Master! I'm sorry!" her throat was thick with emotion.

"It's okay, Immi," he slumped down the wall of the shower cubicle, wings a-strew as the last of the energy he'd gathered left his body. His enervated limbs heavy and tired from the effort of containing such magic. Still that new wellspring bubbled up in his core, refilling his depleted reserves at a steady rate.

Immi fluttered up to his shoulder again, pressing her entire body against the side of his head.

"You make me so happy, Chris," She cooed adoringly. "I'm going to grow. It may take time but I will make it worth the wait."

"I'll hold you to it, Immi," He turned his head, giving her small tummy a playful raspberry.

"A feeding right now would get the process started nicely, don't you think?" She angled, even thoughtful of the bottomless pit that was her stomach.

"Good Lord, what have I unleashed," Chris was momentarily frightened by the potential seriousness of his actions. "Will your appetite increase as you grow?"

"Who can say, I'm sure you're up to the task, dragon. Especially when the extraction process can be so... rewarding," the coy little creature teased.

"Well, when you put it like that, I suppose the prospect of being fucked dry by a ravenous sprite doesn't sound so bad."

"Master, you know exactly what I want to hear."

Chris concentrated again, bringing forward a comparatively tiny chunk of energy, transforming it into the sprite's breakfast cube before he forced himself up and out of the shower.

He left her munching happily on the bathroom sink as he towelled off, putting on only a pair of boxer shorts. He had plans to stay in this form just a little longer.

Annabel was still snoozing blissfully so he went to the kitchen and set the kettle to boil, putting some coffee grinds in a modest sized plunger. He browsed Maginet for a few moments as he waited for the water, clearing his inbox of several solicitous messages which had gotten around his spam filter already. It made him think though, he could be more generous with his energy. There were Beings who struggled to scrape together enough magic to increase their basic quality of life above human levels.

The rumbling of the kettle brought him back to the present and he turned it off just before it finished, carefully pouring the sub-boiling water over the pungent coffee grounds. That wonderful scent bloomed into the room, tickling his sensitive snout.

A few minutes of steeping later, he poured a large mug and snuck quietly into Susan's room. He left her coffee on the bedside table to wake her as he knew it would once her mind registered the smell. He only took the liberty of brushing a lock of the witch's beautiful midnight hair away from her face and leaning down to plant a loving kiss near her ear. As much as he would have liked to climb into bed and wake her with his affections, he had a pair of dragonesses to deal with.

Lillian wasn't present to question his departure from the apartment and he wasn't about to barge into her room just to ask permission to walk across the hall. So, he didn't feel too guilty as he snuck out the door.

Despite his recent romp with Annabel, his excitement was palpable as he knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

It was a sleepy, ruffled Petra who opened the door hurriedly after using the peephole to see who was calling at this unsocial hour.

The specimen of dragon perfection that greeted her made her insides churn instantly. His hybrid form was huge, exquisitely masculine, and smelled so damn-good that she didn't even bother to ask why he was here. This was her mate, her sire, father of the new life growing in her womb. She wrapped her full figure up against him, purring provocatively.

Her pink sleep shorts hit the wooden floor as the door closed. He shuffled her inside, kissing her firmly. The almost identical layout of rooms and furniture to his own suite momentarily confused him. It ended up working to his advantage though, as he knew there was likely a couch in the living room, perfect for what he had in mind.

Scant moments later, Petra found herself bent over the end of said couch, feeling his monstrous erection playing up and down her already glistening slit. Having had a fleeting glance at it when he'd dropped his boxers, she could tell he was certainly the largest lover she'd attempted in her four and a half centuries, not that she'd had that many. She wasn't too concerted though; confident she could accommodate him with a little time to adjust and some restraint on his part.

Besides, her dragon was nigh rabid with lust. At this point she didn't care if he hurt a little. She needed her mate inside her again.

She keened happily as he leant down and sunk his sharp fangs into the tender skin of her shoulder, right next to the white spaghetti strap of her loose tank top. His itch flooded her system again, inflaming her, priming her entire reproductive system. He'd already knocked her up though so this was just for fun, the energy he gave her would help make his offspring hearty and strong.

He could feel her opening rippling around the very tip of his cockhead as his venom spread quickly, making her body shudder and needy noises pour from her lips. It was going to be so satisfying to ravage this mature goddess before moving on to her also pregnant daughter and doing it all over again.

As an excited spurt of slimy pre-come twitched from his tip, he retracted his fangs and took a firm grip on her waist. His fat crown sunk in slowly with consistent pressure from his hips, finally slipping into her talented, snug vagina. He felt her quiver beneath him, adjusting to his large intrusion.

He allowed himself tiny thrusts against her reluctant labia. Spread wide around his girth, it wasn't long until her leaking juices told him it was time for more. Looking down at her wide hips, he watched the erotic sight of his huge, throbbing member sinking deeper into her naturally hairless quim. He groaned in pleasure as her velvet channel squeezed him relentlessly.

She was panting. By the Great Wind he was big, filling her all the way up, just like he had when he'd taken her as a full dragon. It wasn't long until he was bumping up against her cervix. She felt for him, there was no way he was more than two thirds inside her. She wished she could give him more room to work with but it was just the way dragons were built. Now that she carried his child, no longer was the end of her vagina the squishy, welcoming ring of muscle that she'd happily allowed him access to. It had become a firm barrier, protecting the still microscopic spark of life embedded in the nourishing tissue of her womb.

As he nudged against her in combined pleasure and frustration, she scolded him over her shoulder, calling him a naughty, wicked boy for wanting her womb again. That earned her a series of harsh swats to her creamy rump, turning the jiggling flesh a fetching shade of red. He backed off on the length of his thrust though and got down to the business of fucking her.

After his hand stopped tingling from spanking her deliciously full-bodied ass, Chris remembered how effective his shallow, rapid thrusts had been on Annabel. He applied the same technique to the mature dragoness, plunging his now glistening erection down into her pungent, slippery pussy. He would have liked to be able to sink a bit deeper inside her but it was simply impossible with her pregnancy.

His hand reached forward, collecting a huge fistful of her silky silver tresses. He was careful to grip near the roots, applying constant pressure as he pulled her head back while pushing her lower back firmly into the cushions. Her arched body provided the perfect angle for his assault. He sped his thrusts, breathing heavily as her tight passage squeezed around him.

It didn't take much of his shallow thrusting against her sensitive G-spot before she was a quivering, gooey mess. Absolutely consumed in her orgasm, her silken, experienced cunt offered up every caress and ripple it could muster to coax out his seed. A few little gushes of woman-cum even splattered out around their tight coupling, making a mess of the couch beneath them.

She sang effusive praises from her lips all the while, stroking his ego, promising she had never had a better, larger, or more virile lover. She promised too that together they would repopulate the entire dragon race single handedly, that she would happily allow him to impregnate her over and again with no end.

It was quite exciting for Chris. This woman knew exactly what buttons to press to appeal to his base draconian desires, for she had them too. He loved her for it, redoubling his efforts to pleasure her into oblivion. She deserved everything he had to offer, this beautiful, fertile dragoness who had already experienced the sadness of losing her mate. He would give her everything she desired, filling her over and over, keeping her in loving captivity by virtue of constantly carrying his children.

He roared his triumph, thick pulses of energy-rich cum basting her cervix.

She cried out her own joy as well, more and more of his pearly cream flooding her strained cunt. It quickly overflowed her capacity and squelching back out around their joining in snowy, shining globs.

His abdomen flexed in pleasurable contractions as his mighty phallus seeded her again with every twitch. Meanwhile her exultant pussy milked him, squeezing for everything he had in a prolonged climax.

His magic soared through her body, astounding her with its quantity. It was like he was trying to get her pregnant all over again. It was insane that he had that much to give away.

He pulled as far out as he could, making more room for his cum inside her. With just the tip of his cock in position at her swollen labia, he deposited a couple more thick blasts.

Unfortunately, she was full to the brim and so he pulled free of her altogether, panting heavily, sweat trickling down his back. His last few squirts shot violently up across her jiggling ass and sinuous lower back. One particularly tenacious streak made it all the way to the back of her neck. It made a long, wet streak on her tank top and finished up getting lost in the sea of half-wet platinum blond hair he still gripped.

Releasing her impromptu pony tail, he took a hand to his dribbling, throbbing shaft. He lewdly played his seed over the rosy skin of her ass, marking her as his. He pushed softly back into her quivering snatch, watching indulgently as his seed was forced to dislodge, running down over her mound and tummy, onto the couch. Finally satisfied, he leaned down, kissing the spent dragoness' ear and murmuring that he was going to come back tomorrow morning and have her again.

A flicker of motion at the nearby bedroom doorway caught both their attention. As they looked up in unison, they caught a glimpse of her daughter's sultry strut back into her bedroom. She'd been watching for some time now, enjoying the sight of her mother being so thoroughly mated.

With a parting swat to her cum-splattered, rosy bottom, the male was up and after the younger female, eager to sample her delights as well.

Petra sighed happily, catching her breath and reaching back to massage her smarting rear-end. Her hand came away slimy and she quickly brought the offending digits to her lips, sampling her mate's rich essence.

His magic was riding her veins like a ship in high seas, inundating her. She hurriedly diverted as much as she could handle towards her womb, towards their precious creation. It wasn't easy to concentrate so much magic in one part of her body. Still more of him couldn't be contained, dissolving slowly into her cells, invigorating her. Even more was pooled in her vagina, slowly leaking out with his spend.

This was what she'd been missing. All those lonely years raising her daughter by herself. Her heart thumped heavily, circulating joy around her system. She had a mate again!

The dragoness rolled over, uncaring for the hygiene of the already ruined sofa. She got comfortable, snuggling into the cushions for a lazy nap as her daughter's lustful cries began issuing from the bedroom.

***

ltpc
ltpc
3,762 Followers