Endangered Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He never felt a thing as the dragon's bloody fist crashed into the back of his neck with the force of a sledgehammer. Ether magic bowed his protective charms, kinetic energy snapped them, ramming onward onto crunching bone, grinding cartilage, and silent nerves.

The dragon snarled, stepping over the twitching body of the mage. His right side was no longer a regal purple. He was blackened, scorched red and weeping along his shoulder and flank. It made him look even more terrible.

Eramir and the elf who had twisted his words so artfully whirled at his bestial call.

"Now look here dragon, I..."

"SSilencce!" he shouted, voice booming and sibilant. The orb flew into action, zipping in to whirl around the elves, caging them even as it sucked in every atom of air it touched.

He closed his eyes, letting his magic expand and search, outward, upwards. It didn't have to go far, at the top of the room, concealment weakened by Reyla's spell, sat the glowing green Eye of Ivinos.

The room collectively looked upward as the dragon's attention stripped away any remaining shielding. The more magically informed and savvy amongst them gasped as they recognised the presence of the legendary artefact.

Chris pushed his magic further, willing it into the manifestation of the eye and back along the conduits of power. It was a struggle, his sense of the eye was slippery when he grasped for it. It struggled as he homed in, writhing like a freshly caught eel. Finally he had it, his vision opening to a room atop a stone tower, lit by early morning sun.

"Run," he whispered evilly to the five gathered elves. They'd seen what he'd done and heeded his warning. Elves scattered down the narrow stairs, tripping over each other in their haste to get away from the vengeful dragon who'd somehow traced them back to their stronghold. One elf even vaulted out a large window, activating a gliding spell to coast over the palisade walls of the castle and run into the surrounding woods. That one obviously had common sense.

Chris took stock of the room, committing it to memory through his hijacked vision of the huge emerald in the padded dais. When he was happy, he plucked his orb from the air, binding it to the motion of his hand, and teleported half way across the globe.

He was back seconds later, panting from exertion, but grinning from ear to ear. Above them, the green light flickered out. Somewhere in Switzerland, a remote, magically protected valley was rocked by a deafening explosion. The tower crumpled down onto the ramparts.

"What have you done?" Eramir looked around in panic. "The Synod will..."

"The Synod will punish you," Vladimir spoke levelly. "I have witnessed everything that happened tonight. You will be charged and put in a cell if I have my way. I wonder what more Lakshmi will reveal when we feed her truth syrup?"

"But... the Eye, my guards... What are you?" the elf turned on Chris in disbelief.

Reyla had the wits to provide an answer lest the dragon simply roar out the truth in his enraged frenzy. She had seen her share of bloodshed, of battle crazed warriors. The hulking dragon-man certainly counted right now, and he needed to be managed carefully, calmed into a more rational state.

"He is a dragon. You attacked his mate and child as soon as it was clear he could not be controlled so easily," she sneered at the embodiment of her long-time adversary. "For what? To have your own pet vampire mother a child? What did you think would happen, Eramir? That a dragon such as he would simply roll over and submit to your little schemes. Ridiculous. At least you had the sense not to join the melee. On your behalf, I ask that you spare his life, please Chris? He has much to answer for."

"I don't answer to you, Reyla Narlakis, and I will not grovel for your protection now," the Lefayd leader found some of his old arrogance. "The dragon does not attack me because he knows the consequences would be dire!"

Chris chuckled darkly, holding back his instinct to punch the man.

"The only reason I stay my hand is so you can answer to your house, to the Synod, for instigating this attack on my mate. Do you wish the same treatment as thossse two?"

The dragon pointed a gory claw at the mangled elf bladesmen. The elf glanced at the corpses, his face paling. The young man had dispatched his guards so effortlessly.

"No. No, of course not," Eramir wrung his slender fingers together. After so many years assured of his superiority, feeling helpless and exposed was terrifying. How had it all gone so wrong?

His apprentice, Keltra, whimpered pathetically at his side and the dragon's attention swivelled like a hawk toward the young elf.

"You!" the purple beast hissed, dripping hatred from his forked tongue. "Wordssssssmith..."

In a flash of rage, the dragon phased forward and through the hapless elf, the goblin's purse-cutting technique used in pure cruelty for the first time.

Keltra screamed hoarsely through closed lips, blood seeping at the corners of his mouth. He blanched, tears streaming down his beautiful face. He choked, gagged. Finally, with a horrid, guttural moan, the elf spat his wriggling, bloody tongue out onto the floor.

"Good Lord, dragon," Matias stepped in front of the vengeful beast as he rounded on the two elves. "Remind me to never get on your bad side. I think even Asha's stomach might turn if you carry on."

"I have no objections so far," the ancient, wrinkled vampire nodded toward the remaining elves. "Matias is correct though, they have had enough of your vengeance. Tend to your mate, young Christopher."

He shot a look back over his shoulder at the two cowed elves and let Matias lead him through the fearful throng of Beings. They parted easily before him. None who had witnessed the dragon's brutal wrath were unmoved by the grisly spectacle.

Lillian left Reyla's concerned tutting behind and flung herself into his embrace. They wrapped around each other like two mating snakes, his great purple and white wings forming a cocoon around her. They didn't care that they were bloodied, bruised, or burned, simply that they were together.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

"Are you?"

"Yeah, I think so. Tired is all."

"Me, too. I'll heal pretty quickly with an Ether sleep."

"I'll heal pretty quickly with a light snack."

"Does that mean we're still going to go settle our other unfinished... business?" he asked, kissing her unbloodied forehead.

"I don't see why not. You seem to be in the mood for vengeance."

"I am," he frowned thoughtfully as they started toward the door.

Every eye in the room watched them leave with bated breath. Only the trays of nearly untouched fancy snacks seemed not to care, still floating and bobbing merrily around the chamber. One strayed too close as the dragon reached the doorway and was cruelly dragged away from its brethren forever, the dragon's final victim.

***

"Jesus H... what the hell happened to you?!" Michelle asked as she answered the door to the apartment. Lillian was still drenched in blood, Chris burned and splattered in reddish brown as well.

"She fought a vampire, I murdered some elvesss," Chris, still in hybrid form put it about as succinctly as he could.

"Are we cancelling the mission?" she asked.

"No," said Lillian. "And we don't have to worry about the elves spying on us for the moment. Our dragon here killed it somehow."

"Blew it up," Chris grinned as they followed each other into the main bathroom.

Michelle followed, eager to hear more about the evening's events.

"Is that what that was? Your new magic?" Lillian asked as she began stripping unceremoniously.

"Yep," he was proud as he said it, but it brought back the fresh images of the hole-filled bodies. He shook his head, clearing the memory as the shower began to steam.

"They had it coming," Lillian read his mind as she shimmied out of her leather skirt and began clawing through the remnants of his burnt tux. "Don't spare a thought for them."

Michelle watched for a few moments, hoping to hear more. When it became apparent that things were only going to get more pornographic, she left and shut the door.

"Be quick in there," she warned. "We've got a plane to catch."

Worried and dealing with a severe lack of information, she took out her Maginet phone and began trolling the message boards for news of the confrontation. She was still sorting through the growing conversation chains when they got out of the bathroom, barely bothering to cover themselves with towels.

"Is it true you killed four elves, cut out the tongue of another, and somehow destroyed an ancient, powerful artifact?" Michelle asked in disbelief as Lillian used her own towel to dry the back of Chris' great wings.

"Yeah, that's pretty much how it went," he admitted around his forked tongue. "Do they mention the part about the elves setting up Lillian to be killed by another crazy vampire and then sssapping her whilst she was fighting her challenge?"

"They do, actually, but it's getting drowned out under a mountain of speculation, fear, and hero-worship. Wha... Put some damn clothes on Chris! Just because we're comfortable with each other doesn't mean I want your fucking horse cock dangling in my face!"

"Sssorry! Lillian grabbed... Sorry, Michelle," Chris covered himself with his wings, accepting defeat as Lillian dried his feet, smirking up at him with his towel in her clutches. "We were discussing in the shower that it might be funny to go to Lord Harcot's office in my hybrid form. It will be better for me during the long teleport and for my healing. I'll go get some shorts on and bring my other stuff in a backpack."

"Go! Our filed flight plan out of Gatwick is not negotiable."

Chris bustled off into his room, trying not to wake Immi and Annabel with his wings bumping into things as he hurriedly packed.

Lillian, in her naked glory, watched the colour slowly fade from her friend's cheeks. She didn't have much time for any real button pushing so she strutted past Michelle to her own room and carefully laid out clothes.

"You're missing out," she snickered over her shoulder.

Michelle picked up a book from the nearby coffee table and threw it at the vampire.

Five minutes later, Chris took his two soldiers by the hand and led them into the Ether.

It was a bit of a challenge to remember Michael Harcot's well-appointed office. It had been over two months ago, and he'd been there only a brief time. They were depending on him to pull it off though, so he thought back to the conversation they'd shared, how Harcot had jokingly tried to convince he and Lillian to relocate to the UK. He felt more confident now, picturing a dark desk and the funny old telephone.

The incorporeal sensation always gave Michelle the willies. When it stopped, they stood in front of a shorter man who sat behind a grand desk. He stood, beaming at them, and Chris' hybrid form in particular. Without a word he uncorked a nondescript bottle and began pouring an amber liquid into crystal tumblers already in position. A thick, potent, scent filled the room as Lord Harcot handed out the glasses. Lillian took it almost reverently, but Michelle and Chris were a little reluctant.

"Here's to the fall of House Lefayd," the well-spoken lord of London finally broke his silence with a perfect upper class drawl. "Well done you two. I'll drink to that any day."

Harcot and Lillian raised their glasses and downed the yellow liquid in one. Chris was a little taken aback that their host knew of the altercation already, but went with it.

"What about the baby?" Michelle scowled at the vampire.

"Ahh, that's the good stuff," Lord Harcot smacked his lips. "It's not alcoholic, my dear woman. Leprechaun whiskey is purely a magical concoction. Michelle, I presume?"

"Oh, okay," now Michelle looked at the drink with even more suspicion. "Yes. It's nice to finally meet you, Lord Harcot. In person is so much better than over a conference call."

"Agreed. You've been doing excellent work for the humans."

Chris took a tentative sip of the brew and found it very much to his liking. It tingled his throat and made his belly nice and warm. It tasted musky but almost sweet, like strawberries, honey, and old wood. He downed the rest, his eyes squinting shut as a rush of invigorating magic swept through his body.

"Try it, Michelle. It's good."

"Chris," Harcot took a step forward to shake the hybrid dragon's giant purple hand enthusiastically. "The dragon of the hour! My god man, the size of you. No wonder you made such short work of those long-eared bastards."

"You've had some dealings with Lefayd in the past?" Chris guessed from the powerful vampire's hostility.

Behind them, Lillian coaxed Michelle to slug back her drink. Michelle blinked rapidly for several moments, her body unsure about the magic but being affected by it nonetheless.

"Yes, they wronged me long ago when I was much younger and more gullible."

"Well, I hope they learned their lesson from tonight," Chris glowered. "I can't believe they tried something like that on Lillian, she's barely two weeks pregnant."

"It's worse," the vampire commiserated. "If their plan had gone off, Lakshmi would have killed Lillian. You sent a powerful message tonight though, Chris. I've read the brief report Lord Matias got out to the plus one thousand club. No one is going to forget that performance easily. Now, we'd better get you moving if you want to catch that plane. There's going to be traffic, so you'll be taking the helicopter. Better go back to human, aye chap?"

***

The engines quieted as the sleek private jet levelled off. Chris relaxed back into the large, soft seat, eager to catch a few hours' sleep before the madness started up again. Why had the elves chosen this exact night to dump this on him? He was so tired now; fighting, healing, and jumping all over the planet could really take it out of you on a physical level.

Michelle was already up and about, rummaging through the huge black duffel she'd arranged to be on the plane. From the corner of his eye he saw gun cases, body armour... was that a grenade?

He was almost dozing off, the low whine of the engines no deterrent to his rest, when Lillian tapped him on the shoulder.

"There's a bed in the back, wanna' fuck?"

Michelle snorted, a little piggy sound, and began laughing.

"Do I get to sleep after?" he asked groggily.

He entered her from behind, his cock squeezing between her soft thighs as they lay on their sides spooned together. She was hot and wet, squirming as he stretched her labia wide and sank deep into her nethers. They breathed together for a few moments when he was as far in as he could get, her huge ass flush against his thick root. She reached behind to run her nails soothingly through his hair, cooing for him to fuck her hard.

He bit the back of her neck, making her curvy body arch and quiver as he took firm grip on her waspish midriff and began pounding into her. Something came over him then, a savage, desperate lust. He'd almost lost her today and now he poured the last of his energy back into her, growling as his enormous, throbbing cock shuttled deep within her spasming, juicy cunt.

She squirted clear liquid all over his heavy balls and crotch again, ruining the shorts he'd simply pulled down for their quick romp. Her cries of ecstasy brought the co-pilot from the cockpit. Chris held onto her bucking hips with bruising force, riding the vampire hard through her gushing orgasm as her legs twitched and kicked uncontrollably.

Magic pooled in his loins as she finally relaxed around his shaft. He was giving her everything he had left, making sure that sapping spell hadn't harmed her or their offspring. His cock hardened, thickened inside her as his cum rose. He knew she could never hold enough in her vagina, he needed her womb, but it was already occupied. The dragon provided the answer.

He took a firm grip of her sweaty, brown ponytail as he ripped his throbbing cock out of her snatch with a gooey squelch. Speed was going to be key, already, his abdomen was starting to shudder oh-so pleasurably. Her womanhood was left gaping, round butt splattered in her own juices as he knee-walked up the bed to her head.

She was still winded from her monumental climax, her cheeks flushed and rosy as he tugged her head upwards and pushed his huge, glistening crown against her plush red lips. She knew what he wanted. Her lips opened wide and predatory as she managed to swallow his entire knob and begin slurping. Her tongue was a flurry of licks and caresses, seeking out his copiously flowing pre-come and delving into his cock-slit. Far more than simply proficient, she coaxed him to thicken in mere seconds.

The ponytail was excellent leverage and he tugged her onto her hands and knees to receive his load. He groaned as the first viscous, pencil-thick ropes began to fly, his body shuddering in orgasmic release, the exquisite transfer of his magic.

Professional she might have been, but Lillian had never dealt with this sort of deluge going off inside her mouth before. She swallowed but simply couldn't keep up under the onslaught of magical pleasure his seed forced on her. Nor how sticky and thick it was in her mouth. His spunk began to seep at the corners of her lips, her cheeks bulging. Her brown eyes looked up at him in mixed apology and magical ecstasy. He could tell she was about to spit him out.

That would not do at all, the dragon warned as he gripped her head in both hands and shoved his hips forward. He lodged his fat head at the back of her throat, choking her, and absolutely unloaded.

Vampires do not have a gag reflex but the look of malice in her narrowed eyes said it all. First, she sulked as he pumped jet after delicious jet straight down her throat. Then, as he didn't stop, her stomach filling rapidly, she began to whimper. Her jaw was stretched so wide around his dragon-cock, but she forced herself to hold still and open as he finally finished with a tortured groan.

She pulled off of him with a heaving gasp of breath, spittle and sticky cum trailing down onto her massive, perfect breasts. He breathed a huge sigh of relief, eager to finally get his well-deserved rest.

"What the fuck was that?!" she snarled, spitting excess seed from her mouth and rising on her knees.

The dragon was too tired, too sore. Didn't she know what he'd just done, he'd done for her, for their child? Her body would have to absorb his magic now. He just lay down, beckoning her to join him.

He smiled sleepily when after a few seconds of bewilderment, she joined him, their faces almost touching as she watched him through narrowed eyes.

"However, whenever, wherever," he reminded her of her promise as he pulled her lush body into his.

"But it's common courte-"

He silenced her protest with a tired, half-hearted swat to her big, soft rump.

"Later Lillian, teach me the etiquette later, just right now... let me sleep."

He was gone to the land of dreams moments later, leaving the cum-filled vampire to stare at his peaceful, handsome face in disbelief. Before, she might have added innocent as an adjective but after what he'd just done... well, not any more.

She was a little concerned how her body would react to such an unusual food. In general, vampires only ate blood and very occasionally indulged in a favourite beverage such as wine or black coffee. Too much of that could upset their system though.

She belched, his spicy cinnamon scent heavy on her breath. A contagious giggle rose in her throat, she tried to quench it, but it slipped out for a few moments before she regained control. Had she just sucked off a Devine, an enormously powerful entity of ancient times? The bedroom gloves were coming off now, little dragon.

1...1213141516...19