Endangered Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should have done this months ago," he grunted in pleasure as his knob dragged back and forth through her sensitive pink folds, his thick head pressing incessantly across her g-spot.

"We'll... make... oh fuck! ... up for it." She felt out his defined chest, caressed his heaving abdominals as he fucked her so carefully, so gently. Looking up into his intense eyes, she begged for what she needed most at that moment. "Give it to me, Chris. I want it, please!"

"Fuck!" he growled. It was as if Michelle's plea had a direct line to his cock, swelling him to utmost hardness. There was no point in holding back. She was so tight, and her avid cries of passion were incredibly arousing. Never in his life would he have thought she'd be such a vocal, enthusiastic lover. His abdomen began to shudder and tense as he drew in magic, his balls tightening for the climax she was eagerly milking from him.

"Mmmmmhhh... More! Please more... Fuck yes!" She began shaking, her womanhood squelching obscenely as she squeezed hot around his huge cock. "Chris! OOHHH! I'm going to cum! Go with me...AAAHHH!"

"Jesus, Michelle!" he groaned as she clamped down on him like a velvet vice, almost forcing him out of her spasming pussy along with the little trickle of her slippery cum. Her heels beat a giddy tattoo of pleasure on his firm butt. He squeezed his eyes shut tight as he teetered on that beautiful precipice of climax. Then the first shudder of blissful release raced through his entire body as an enormous pulse of hot semen raced upward to burst forth from his throbbing tip.

Michelle arched violently again, it couldn't be helped. So vocal before, she was suddenly silent, her body rigid as pleasure exploded deep within. He held on, hunching deeper to find the perfect angle.

She felt him surge, felt him splash hot against her cervix. It was the most incredible, intimate feeling but she barely had time to enjoy it. An alien, heady rush swept through her. It grew and grew as he spurted, rushing through her nerves, setting off an unstoppable cascade of pleasure. What strength she had left was lost as it roared loud in her ears, through her body, seeping into her very bones. It made her tingle all over and almost want to wriggle away it was so intense. So this was what all the fuss was about?

Then he did something, shifted somehow, and his heat bloomed deeper, into a part of her she'd only ever felt during the cramp of her period. A rich, intoxicating satisfaction blossomed deep in her core. This was precisely what she'd needed all along. Desperately, she tried to cry out, but her body would not respond, swept up in the maelstrom of his magic and her own catatonic tendencies.

"Uhnnnggg!" Michelle finally gurgled beneath him as he pinned her hips and shot heavy, satisfying pulses against her dilated cervix. It was incredible, and she tried to tell him so. "Chris... oh, my... hmmm..."

He sighed in complete satisfaction, throbbing his sticky, magic-rich spend deep into her womb. It squelched and seeped around their coupling, too much for her to reasonably contain. It didn't matter, Immi wasn't here to police the situation. Only their pleasure, their bond, their magical link mattered in that perfect moment.

Right up until Kat barged in.

"Michelle, have you seen Chris? I... Chris?!"

"What the fuck! Knock!" He lurched backwards, startled and embarrassed by their sudden audience.

It would have been better if he'd stayed on top of Michelle because his enormous, still lazily spitting erection wrenched free of Michelle's inflamed vulva. Everyone saw as it unleashed three more thick white ropes across her mound, thighs, and tummy. One courageous line of white made it all the way to her cheek and into her dark hair, making her twitch away for fear her eye was next.

"Jesus!" Kat yelped in shock, gaping at the huge pool of semen between her boss's legs. Her expression went through a comic dance from surprise to offence to downright astonishment. "You're bigger than fucking Billy-the-bull-cock-Rodriguez."

"What?!" He blinked at her, dumbfounded by a combination of outrage and pleasure.

"Kat! Get out!" Michelle shouted as she capped the end of his throbbing penis with her palm.

"Oh... sorry ahh. Your beer's waiting, Chris. Have fun." She backed out slowly, clearly glancing between the two of them.

When the door shut, Chris put his forearm over his eyes and groaned, still catching his breath as his cock throbbed with post orgasm sensitivity.

Below him, Michelle's sides began to shake until a peal of laughter broke free. It was contagious, and his rumbling boom joined her as he fell back on top of her slim, cum-splattered body to kiss her.

"Did you see the look on her face?" Michelle finally managed as she swiped his spilt seed with her hungry tongue.

"Which one?" he wheezed, rolling them the side.

"Mmm... Damn. I can't believe we just did that," she kissed his chest as they settled into a loose hug in the air-conditioned room. "I'm a cradle snatching, cliche boss taking advantage of her young employee."

"Take all you want," he teased. "You were quite demanding there for a bit, I like it. All our little talks made me think you were going to be a dead fish or something."

"Shut up! No, you didn't!" she slapped his brawny arm playfully. Wriggling up the bed a little so they were face to face, she took his hand and clasped it to her chest. "Sorry, Chris, this whole thing wasn't very well planned. It was rash, I shouldn't have just stopped taking the potion like that I..."

"Hush," he put a finger to her lips. "It's okay."

"I feel great, but I'm going to be really sore tomorrow, aren't I?" she groaned.

"I'm no expert on such womanly matters, but yeah, I'd say so. Sorry."

"But we did it," she nuzzled under his chin, breathing deep of his pheromones as his potent magic pooled hot in her womb, a volcanic lake of magic and teeming gametes. "We really did it. Better not let people sneak up on us like that again though, it could be dangerous."

"Typical Michelle," he chuckled. "But point taken. I was a bit distracted."

"Mmmh, no excuses. I've never felt so good like this afterwards," she yawned, entwining her legs with his. "It's delicious, thank you."

"Then just lie with me and enjoy it for a while. You deserve to relax, Michelle." Tenderly, he drew her close and reached to pull a sheet over them, knowing they would soon be drowsy. They could give in to a few hours post-coital cuddling.

Nice as their stay had been, they had to leave their host, and the indulgences of his tropical mansion behind. His strength had well and truly recovered now, and Denver beckoned them home.

***

Chris awoke to the rustle of bedding and quiet murmuring. Annabel and Immi slipped out of his arms. He heard them fossicking for clothing in drawers, or in Immi's case, rustling through the garments she'd strewn on the floor.

Snuggling deeper into his pillow with a tired groan, he enjoyed those last precious moments of rest. It felt like he'd barely closed his eyes since they'd all arrived back. Jumping halfway up the continent with five hitchhiking angels was no mean feat.

The flapping of the ever-growing sprite's wings signalled the doom of his wonderful dosing. Immi dropped on him like a small sack of potatoes, crawling up to nuzzle her way under the covers he'd pulled over his head.

"Get up, sleepy," she coaxed with a dainty nibbling of his chin. "You promised you'd practice with us today."

"Does today have to start so early?" he complained, rolling onto his back. He rubbed his scratchy eyes and flexed his legs, stretching himself awake.

"You're the one with the strict schedule, Babe," Annabel flopped down on the bed beside them, dressed in form-fitting workout clothes. "We're getting up early just for you."

"Would it hurt if you didn't fill crystals with Petra for one more day?" Immi teased. "I'm sure the magical economy would survive."

"Petra might not," Annabel giggled. Leaning forward, she employed a technique she'd learned long ago and blew maddeningly in his ear.

"Arghh! I'm up. I'm up!" he protested, rolling off the other side of the bed with Immi clutched to his chest. The sprite was actually wearing clothes, a tiny set of black spandex shorts and one of Annabel's ratty old pink t-shirts modified to fit her wings. "Dammit woman, I was just shot in the ear."

"Baby," Immi tittered.

"We all know it's healed perfectly." Annabel rose off the bed and came to stand before him. "We're doing this so you don't get shot again, okay? If that bullet had been... No. I don't want to even think about it. That absolutely cannot happen, Chris."

"I'm sorry, Dee." He opened his arms and scooped her up too, a three-way dragon hug. They squeezed each other close, reinforcing their love.

"I can't lose you, Master. We're going to train every chance we get," Immi sniffed, on the verge of breaking into tears.

"Thank you, both." Freeing a hand, he stroked the sprite's midnight-blue hair tenderly. "I promise I'm working on some more defensive abilities. It was a scary experience, and I'm going to learn whatever you can teach me."

"Good." Annabel stood on the toes of her sneakers to kiss him, encouraged that he was taking their concern seriously. "Let's go."

He hoisted his beloved sprite princess higher in his arms to kiss her too, setting her azure wings trembling.

It didn't take him long to get dressed once Immi could be persuaded to let him go. He would likely go to the gym for his usual schedule after they were done with whatever mysterious lesson the two beauties had concocted.

The duelling chamber was one of the deepest structures of the Compound, situated next to the extremely well guarded and magically defended nexus. The nexus was apparently the magical heart of the Compound, whatever was inside held most of the magical structure's spells. Neither Annabel or Immi could tell him what that might involve though, Reyla was the only person allowed inside.

They passed three separate checkpoints on their way down, each guarded by a member of night shift security who operated the various impassable or simply deadly magical barricades.

Timothy Garril's office even had to be negotiated on the final corridor, the elemental stuck his head out the door as he saw them approach and wished them a cheery good morning.

The various guards welcomed Annabel and Immi back like old friends. They made respectful, if surprised comment on Chris' appearance though. Not many used the chamber, but apparently his First and her small lover had become regulars, and the guards were happy to have even a single visitor on such a boring shift.

"The entire room is coated in a foot of enchanted copper," Annabel explained what she'd been told as best she could as they approached the last checkpoint. "It absorbs stray magic, spells, whatever touches it really. They get channelled into some sort of magical scrapping spell and passed through into the nexus to help power it. At least, that's how Reyla 'explains it to five-year-olds'."

"Not many Beings can afford to practice their magic at full intensity, so it doesn't see much use these days," Immi added. "It's always been abandoned when we came to practice. No one's fought a real duel here for almost sixty years."

They turned right just before the final portal to the nexus, encountering a heavy metal door. It was old, a swirling, motley mix of brown, red, and blue-green copper, languishing in various states of corrosion. The handle was a wooden wheel which Annabel began unwinding.

"Try not to touch the metal," she warned as it swung inward. "It pulls energy away pretty quickly."

"So this is how you've been spending my magic," he mused as one by one, they stepped across the threshold onto a scarred wooden floor. "I wonder why Arvil never brought me down here?"

The room was a vast dome, easily twenty-five meters across and half as high. A single, massive light globe spluttered to life as unknown mechanisms detected their presence. The only other feature was a white ring of what looked like sand or tiny stones surrounding the centre of the chamber. Chris assumed it marked the boundary of the duelling circle, it was large enough so that there were only a few meters between it and the sloped walls.

"Despite his expertise in Ether theory, that chocolate elf is not an accomplished combatant," Immi scowled. "I've told him before that you need a broader, practical education and a quick magical repertoire. He's so infatuated with your natural control over the Ether that he gets distracted."

"Oh." Chris looked around at the pocked, gouged, and scratched metal walls. The copper must have seen some things in its time. "Hey, I've been practising a little magic though. I can summon fire, and I once froze a bucket of water. I've been reading about other spells, too."

"But you haven't been throwing your entire essence into that magic have you?" Immi raised a finger like a learned sage. "You haven't unleashed with all your might?"

"No, that's dangerous," he protested.

"Not in here," Annabel took his hand and drew him over to the edge of the ring. "Watch us."

His beautiful mates stepped confidently over the threshold, the fingers of one hand interlaced with the other. The top of the growing sprite's head almost came up to his First's hip now. He knew it wouldn't be too long before he awoke in the middle of the night with the little princess trying to mount him.

As one, they glanced back to make sure he was watching before Immi muttered something under her breath.

A white shimmering raced down her free arm. It shot from the sprite's outstretched fingertip as a brilliant cascade of web lightning. The magic branched through the air instantly, grounding against the far side of the chamber in multiple, resounding strikes.

He took a hurried step backward, shocked at the intensity of the magic she'd just unleashed. A livid afterimage of those powerful tendrils burnt into his retina. Such a spell could have easily fried a small pitchfork-bearing mob, very handy. Yet, the sprite had just let loose, and the duelling chamber took it stoically.

A wide jet of unnaturally purple-edged flames blossomed across the room as he recovered. His hand automatically moved to shield his eyes this time, but it wasn't necessary. Annabel stood tall, hand in hand with her friend as her outstretched arm unleashed the torrent of scintillating fire.

On her slim forearm, Bartholomew dug his claws in and roared, spurting flames across her skin that flowed harmlessly over her and leapt into existence from her outstretched palm. His First raked the magical flamethrower back and forth across the wall, darkening it momentarily before it faded back to its sickly blend of pock-marked green and red. Above them all, the colossal light orb flared and sputtered in sympathy before returning to normal as the flames died.

"Immi has been teaching me defensive shields, too." Annabel turned to her shocked fiancé with a satisfied smile. "It's a little tricky, but we've worked out a couple of methods to practice in reasonable safety."

"I noticed at the nightclub," he approved, stepping into the circle to sweep them both up off their feet. "This is incredible Annabel, I didn't realise how accomplished you're becoming. That fire... there was a lot of magic behind it."

"I said I would become strong for you," she nudged him playfully. "Though to be fair, Bartholomew is doing the work. I'm just the evil mastermind with an irresistible vagina."

"And I'm the plucky sidekick who teaches them magic," Immi chirped proudly as his brawny arm squeezed against her waist. "It's like a fairyta... No! No fairies. "

"You are far from a sidekick, my wise little sexpot. What else have you been practising?" he asked.

"All sorts of things," Immi practically radiated under his praise and began counting off on her little blue fingers. "Lots of different barriers, a little basic dispelling, simple runes, some enchanting, and a few offensive spells."

"Bartholomew does best with fire," Annabel explained.

"I like lighting, it's fast and crackly!"

"She got excited and zapped me through my shield spell the other day, now it's her favourite."

"It's always been my favourite!" the sprite protested.

Chris looked between them, his pride overflowing. He'd been so busy, so distracted over the last few months, but they'd forged ahead. Annabel was becoming a magic user, just like she'd wished. His emotions were a little conflicted, he was very happy for her, but it was tinted with disappointment that he'd missed all the practice sessions they'd obviously shared. No wonder they'd grown inseparable.

"Show me what to do," he said, freeing his magic to rush eagerly through his body.

Immi's eyes fluttered for a moment as she basked in his upwelling of clean, tasty magic.

"Have you managed to make a kinetic shield before?" She blinked up at him, taking his hand and leading to the very centre of the room. "I know you've read some theory. Try it."

Chris did try. He tried very hard. The problem for him was maintaining the necessary concentration. His brand of magic was based on feeding energy to focused intentions. That was all very well when you wanted to do something emotionally charged, something fast and powerful, something the mind could easily comprehend. Scorch that enemy, sure. Heal someone you cared for, okay. Teleport to that place right over there, no problem. Even blessing a small child with luck and fortune was not too far of a stretch, so long as the thoughts were simple and didn't have to be held.

Trying to keep his mind focused as he willed a sphere of protective magic around himself was a problem. Forming it was okay, not great, but manageable. But then the spell had to be maintained, the intention focused, logical, and controlled continuously. A stray thought could ruin him, and he hadn't even had anything fired at him yet.

As Immi and Annabel watched him struggle, he tried adding extra magic. It worked to begin with, but as soon as his mind wondered, it was even more likely to slip away from him. Next, he tried channelling his anger and frustration. That usually produced excellent results when he fought, but instead of a shield, he created a nova of kinetic force. His audience of two was thrown to the wooden floor in a tangle, a blue wing snarling in Annabel's long, braided hair. That trick might have come in handy against those animated corpses.

"Stop this at once!" Reyla burst into the room, breathing heavily.

"Reyla?" He was genuinely confused.

"Get out, dragon! You're going to break my nexus!" Behind her in the hallway, a few Beings in black security uniform vied for a better look.

"What? I..."

"Now, please!" she entreated, rushing forward to grab his hand. The dark-skinned elf began pulling him urgently toward the door, ignoring Immi and Annabel as they gingerly took apart the brunette's plat.

Chris went along with her, quickly led from the duelling chamber and down the hallway a way before she rounded on him, relief clear on her beautifully regal face.

"What did I do?" He frowned, noting how dishevelled her usually perfect white hair was. Damn, she was in her nightgown again, her tall, slim figure shrouded only in sleek, dark cloth. He must have rousted her out of bed.

"Do! What were you thinking!? I..." Her pointed ears drooped minutely as she exhaled, trying to let go of her temper. It was the dragon she was speaking to, not some scuttling underling. "I'm sorry, Chris. There is no real harm done, I think. A close thing though."

"What happened?" Annabel burst out of the chamber behind them, Immi peeking over her shoulder from piggyback.