Enforcing The Pre-Nup

Story Info
Just stick to the terms, dear.
26.2k words
4.73
480k
879
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,910 Followers

.................................................

He actually waited four days before he called. Two days longer than I thought. I listened as his smarmy voice oozed through the phone.

"Tom, Tom, please be reasonable. I'm sure we can work out an agreement we're all happy with. Why don't you come by the office, we'll sit and discuss it like reasonable men."

"That's a great idea, Stan. I already know what I want."

He hated being called Stan, insisting on Stanley. I heard his hiss, but he controlled it.

"That's just great, Tom. I do admire a reasonable man. What do you want? We'll have it ready when you come over."

"I want that slut daughter of yours to honor the pre-nup as written. Nothing else is acceptable. Understand me, Stan? And as for coming over, it'll be a cold day in hell before I walk back into that snake den you call a home."

His control and good humor disappeared.

"You low class prick! I told her you were a gold digger, but would she listen? No. Now I'm gonna have to clean up her mess, just like I did when she was in college. You'll regret this, you miserable redneck."

He was practically screaming by the end.

"Stan, Stan. Are you threatening me? I'm hurt, Stan. I always thought a lot of you."

I was laying it on thick, we hated each other from the moment we met. He couldn't make coherent words for about a minute. Then he exploded.

"I'm gonna make one more try to be reasonable. One million, after taxes, and you can divorce her right after the election."

I let a few seconds go by before I answered.

"A million bucks? Gee, Let me think about that NO! Not happening, Stanley old boy. You have a nice day, now. Gotta run. Feel free to call anytime."

He was still screaming when I hung up. The man was delusional. His career was gone, his 'loving' family probably destroyed and about to be vilified by everyone with an opinion. The genie was out of the bottle, and he was still trying to make deals, to 'fix' it.

I immediately sent three copies of what I had recorded off to safe places. I couldn't be too careful.

He was pissing in the wind anyway. The wheels of justice were already turning, and nothing he could do now would stop them.

.................................................

I met her when I had to lay cable by her house. I was a subcontractor, owning my own equipment. Everyone was going to fiber optic and buried cables. They were faster, cheaper, and best of all being buried they weren't susceptible to weather. Barring earthquakes, catastrophic floods, or a homeowner who wasn't paying attention, they were practically indestructible.

The company I had contracted with had gotten permission from the state to use their right of way, for a fee of course.

I was in front of a house that was the biggest in the neighborhood, in a neighborhood of multimillion dollar homes. Fenced, tall gates, paved circular drive. Expensive cars sat around haphazardly, obviously there was a party going on. I could hear the music booming through my headphones, over the sound of my Ditch Witch, a machine that digs the trench, lays the cable, and covers it in one smooth motion.

It was an April afternoon, hot for the time of year. I had my shirt off to catch some sun, trying to get a good tan before it really got hot. I didn't go to a gym or tanning beds, but doing what I did for eight to ten hours a day, five to six days a week, kept me in terrific shape. I stopped to reload my cable spool, and looked over at the house.

There was a spectacular looking brunette, standing on the balcony in the smallest bikini I had ever seen. If it hadn't been black I would have sworn she was naked. Standing may have been a generous word. She was swaying back and forth, and suddenly tumbled over the rail! I didn't believe my eyes for a moment, then I went running across the yard.

I found her in the bushes under the balcony. She was scratched pretty bad. She was also knee walking drunk. Literally. I couldn't get her to her feet. When I finally picked her up, she screamed when she put her weight on her feet. I sat her back down as gently as I could. I checked her over, and her left ankle was swollen to twice as big as normal, and she moaned when I touched it.

I made her as comfortable as I could, and went to the front door. I rang the bell and pounded, but no one answered. I couldn't go around the house because of the fence. I went back to her, maybe she could call someone inside the house and get them to come out. She was still so smashed she couldn't talk, and her ankle was turning purple.

"Shit, shit, shit" I said to myself as I scooped her up. I put her in my truck, and took a second to write down the address. Fifteen minutes later I was carrying her through the emergency room doors.

I put her down gently and went to the desk. They had watched me walk in.

"What's wrong with her?" The nurse at the desk asked, already shoving a clipboard at me.

"She fell off a balcony. I think she broke an ankle, and I'm pretty sure she's drunk."

Another nurse went off to check her while the other shoved the clipboard at me.

"Her name here. Your name there. Type of insurance. Relationship to each other. Medical history. It's pretty self explanatory."

I shoved it back.

"I don't know her name, and I'm not giving you mine. I saw her fall off the balcony at a house I was working in front off. There was no one home, she was in obvious distress, so I brought her here. I can give you the address. She'll tell you who she is and who to call when she sobers up, I'm sure."

I lied about the party, and I don't know why. Probably to make the story sound better and get her taken care of more quickly.

The desk nurse frowned, and tried to talk me into signing.

"Not gonna happen, lady. I don't mind helping her, but I won't be responsible for her. Judging by her house her family has a few coins. You shouldn't have a problem getting paid. Now, you gonna treat her, or what?"

She grumbled, but really didn't have a choice. I sat with her until they took her back, then split. Last thing I wanted was to be a designated sitter to some little rich bitch.

I got back to my equipment and looked up her driveway. All the cars were gone, and a small Mercedes was pulled to the front. It was too late to get anymore work done, so I pulled my machine up onto my trailer. I wrestled with it for a bit, but decided someone needed to know.

I walked up the driveway and knocked on the door. A really attractive woman who resembled the girl opened the door. I assumed it was an older sister. I found out quickly it was her mother, forty two at the time, she looked early thirties.

Her eyes were cool.

"Can I help you?"

"No ma'am, but you can help someone else. I was working in front of your house earlier today, and saw a woman fall off your balcony. I think she hurt her ankle pretty bad, and I took her to the ER at Methodist. I felt like someone needed to know. She was, er, too hurt to think straight."

"Oh my God!" she burst out, running to her car. She peeled out of the drive, leaving me standing there with the door to her house standing wide open.

"Rich folks are a strange bunch" I thought, as I pulled her door closed, making sure it was locked.

I had lost half a day and was on a schedule, so I was there bright and early Saturday, and worked twelve hours, finishing my portion of the job. I glanced at the house several times, debating whether to check on the girl, but there were no cars in the drive, so I left.

................................................

Five weeks went by and I had pretty much forgotten about it when someone knocked on my door. There were two women standing there, one on crutches. I didn't make the connection. I ran my business out of my home, so I thought maybe they were potential customers.

"Can I help you ladies with something?"

The older one smiled and said in a light voice.

"Yes, you can invite us in and let us thank you."

I moved out of the door and motioned them in.

"Thank me for what?"

The younger one actually laughed.

"He doesn't remember us, Mom. I would think watching me fall would have made a bigger impact on you."

Recognition came to me.

"Balcony girl!"

She smiled. "In the flesh. And my name is Eve. This is my Mom, Greta. We came by to thank you for helping me."

I sat them down and got them both a soft drink.

"You're welcome. How's the ankle?"

"Mending. I broke it in two places. My tennis days are over, I'm afraid. Good thing I was so drunk when I fell or I would have gotten hurt a lot worse.

Her mother drew in a sharp breath.

"Relax mother, it's the truth and you both know it."

She turned back to me.

"I wanted to come by earlier, but between my ankle and the counseling I was taking, I didn't have an opportunity. I wanted to thank you for helping me, and making me realize where my life was headed."

Her mother looked uncomfortable.

"Eve, I really don't think you should burden Mr. Yount with details of your life. Maybe....."

She overrode her mother.

"No, mom, I want to tell him."

She looked back at me.

"You helping me gave me a wakeup call. There were over thirty people in my house when I fell, and not one came looking for me. Mom ran them all out when she got home. She didn't know I was hurt until you knocked on our door."

"When they treated me at the hospital, besides a broken ankle, I had a concussion, a blood alcohol lever of .17, just under poisoning levels, and they found a mild STD."

"When I came to my senses, in a hospital room, I had no idea how I got there, what was wrong with me, or how long I had been there. Mom came in a little later, she had been there for hours, and was filling out forms when I woke."

She stopped.

"Mom didn't want me to tell you these things, but it was important to me you should know. I wanted you to understand the woman I had become. I couldn't move for ten days because I was in traction, and it gave me a lot of time to think. I went into some serious counseling, just short of a rehab program. I learned a lot about myself, things I didn't want to learn. I'm trying to change, be a better person, and it took the kindness of a stranger to set me on that path. That, sir, is what I wanted to thank you for."

I looked at the women, they sat there like they expected me to say something.

"All I can say is you're welcome. Anyone would have done the same. And I'm glad you've decided to be a better person, we could all use a few more of those. Just out of curiosity, how did you find me? I didn't give anyone any information at the hospital, and your mom and I never exchanged names."

For the first time she giggled.

"I was wearing your shirt, remember? Something else I need to thank you for. That bikini didn't conceal a lot, now did it?"

Not much at all, as a matter of fact. A thong bottom, and every time I moved her one or both breasts popped free of the top. I had a clean shirt with my company logo and contact information in one of the storage boxes on my trailer. T shirts are walking billboards, and I did get several jobs because of them. For that reason I always carried three or four to give away. I got a 3X out and slid her into it. It went well down her thighs, and preserved her modesty.

I grinned.

"Yeah, I forgot about that. You're welcome."

Her smile got even wider.

"It's become my favorite sleeping attire."

She and her mother stood.

"Well, we won't keep you. Thanks again."

She was almost at the door when she stopped.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. My dad wants you to have dinner with us Saturday. Seven sharp. I'm sure you remember where the house is."

They were both shocked when I declined.

"I'm sorry ladies, I have a commitment Saturday evening I just can't break. But thank you for the offer."

Both stood with their mouths open in shock. Finally Greta spoke.

"Do you know who my husband is?"

"No ma'am, I don't even know your last name."

Eve actually giggled.

"It's Wallace. My dad's name is Stanley Wallace, as in Stanley Wallace, Speaker of the State House. Sure you won't reconsider?"

"As gracious as the invitation is, what I have to do is time sensitive, and can't be postponed. Perhaps another time, with a bit more advance notice."

Greta stood in shock. Eve was laughing.

"Mom, can I tell dad? He's not going to be happy. He doesn't take disappointment well."

Eve took my hand.

"Thanks again for everything. Maybe we can have dinner another time. I find you fascinating. I'll give you plenty of advance notice, I promise. Bye now."

Before I could react she leaned in and kissed my cheek, and hopped into the car. I watched them drive away, thinking how strange it all was. I still had her scent on my cheek.

It smelled great.

................................................

I was rattling round in the garage, loading what I needed for where I was going, when a convertible Mustang pulled in the drive. The door swung opened, and I heard her.

"Can I get a little help?"

It was Eve. I helped her out, and gave her the crutches.

"I apologize, I don't want to make you late for your date. I meant to be here sooner, but got delayed. I'd like to try again. Would you join my parents and I for lunch next Saturday? Please?"

What could it hurt?

"I accept your invitation. Tell me a time and I'll be there. And for clarification, I don't have a date tonight. I said I had to do something time sensitive."

She sat and watched me load up while we talked.

"This time sensitive thing, can I come along?"

I looked at her, thinking.

"I don't think so. I don't think you'd enjoy it. Then I would be obligated to keep you entertained and then I wouldn't enjoy it."

"Please?"

I knew I was making a mistake.

"All right. We'll most likely be out all night. Still wanna come?"

There was a glint in her eye.

"You're not gonna hurt me, are you? Then yes, I would love to accompany you."

She made it sound like we were going to the opera.

"Call your mom. Tell her you won't be home until much later."

She seemed surprised.

"I'm 22 years old! I don't need to call and get permission."

"I don't expect you do. I was thinking more on the line of being thoughtful, so she wouldn't worry."

It looked like the concept was foreign to her, but she called.

"Mom, hi. I'm with Mr. Yount. I'll be with him most of the night. Didn't want you to worry. What? All right."

She handed the phone to me.

"Thank you Mr. Yount. I think this has been the first time she called me about her plans since she was sixteen. Where are you taking her?"

"I'm not going to spoil the surprise. Suffice to say it's quiet, off the beaten path, and completely safe."

"Well, try to have a good time. My daughter can be...distracting, at times."

I stopped at a Walmart on the way out of town.

"I need to pick a few things up. I won't be long."

Back in fifteen minutes, I tossed the bags in the back of the truck.

It took almost an hour to get there. The city lights long behind us, it seemed to magnify the stars. I turned up a driveway and stopped in front of a typical farm house of the area. White board, black shutters.

An older man, slender and spry for his age, came to the door.

"Hi, Uncle John, just checking in. Anybody else here yet? Are you coming up?"

"Ron and Cassie and the young'uns, Bob came. Junie couldn't make it. Fred, Celeste, their kids. Most of the gang is up there already. No, I'm staying in, getting too old for this."

I couldn't help it. I had noticed her car, parked discretely in back.

"Too old? Or maybe got a better offer?"

I raised my voice.

"How are you tonight, Marie?"

A voice came from inside the house.

"Fair to middlin', Tommy. Now why don't you go on up and stop teasing your uncle. We got unfinished business."

Uncle John stood there blushing, and I told him to have a GOOD night, and climbed back into the truck before he started asking about my own companion.

We drove up the hill, stopping at the edge of a large meadow. Two fires were burning, I could smell a grill going, and eight kids were roaming around the tents that were set up.

"What are we doing here?" Eve asked.

"We came here to see a show, but it doesn't start for a few hours. Come on, I'll introduce you."

Everyone was curious about her. I had never brought a woman before, and you could see the speculation in their eyes.

Celeste fussed at me, saying we almost missed dinner. Soon we had a plate of burgers, potato salad, and baked beans in front of us. I was surprised to see Eve clean her plate. They got into a conversation about fashion and beauty products, and I took this as a sign to leave them alone. Let the interrogation begin.

I had warned everyone not to tell her what we were all doing here. I could tell it frustrated her no end. She was apparently used to getting what she wanted, when she wanted.

After about two hours Ron called out.

"Almost time, folks. Get ready."

I freaked Eve out, telling her to take off her clothes.

"What!?"

Celeste laughed. I had given her the bags I had picked up at Walmart.

"Come on honey, let's get into my tent so you can change."

It was the last week of May, and it was chilly up where we were. Eve was way under dressed in her thin tee and jeans. She had been staying close to the fire.

I had bought her two sweat suits and a pair of thick socks, guessing her to be a medium.

While she was changing I put the air mattress and sleeping bag on my platform. Over the years, we found it easier and much more comfortable to use the raised platforms, it really eased neck strain. Celeste brought her to me.

"All ready now. I'm sure she appreciated your foresight."

She was dressed a sweat suit, hair back in a ponytail. I never saw baggy clothes look so good.

"If you don't tell me what's going on I'm going to explode. This isn't some sort of cult is it?"

I grinned.

"That's right, we're all star worshippers. Now lie down, nothing bad will happen. Just watch."

She was still nervous, and lay on the mattress as far away from me as she could. We lay there for about fifteen minutes before she became impatient.

"How long are we going to lie here?"

"Most of the night. Now hush, you said you wanted to come, so be still. The show should start any minute."

Sure enough, five minutes later, a vivid meteor swept across the sky.

"Did you see that?" she asked in a little girl voice.

"Yes. It's the aquarid meteor storm. If we're lucky we'll see three or four dozen."

That's why we were there. We were far enough away from the city to eliminate light pollution. We were an informal astronomy club, meeting when times were right to stargaze. Mostly family.

It had gotten cooler.

"Time to slip into the bag. Don't worry, you're safe from me."

She slipped in, with a little snicker. Snuggling against me she whispered.

"Yes, but who's going to keep you safe from me?"

It was distracting having her lie there, rubbing that amazing body against me. I was about to give up when I felt a tug on the bag. It was Amy, six year old daughter of Fred and Celeste.

"Uncle Tommy, can I get in with you? Bobby and Jimmy are acting up, and I can't sleep."

I tousled her hair.

"It's fine with me, baby, but I have a guest. If she says it's okay, climb in."

She gave her best baby voice when she asked.

"Please, Miss Eve? I don't wiggle much, and I won't make any noise."

Eve's heart melted, of course, and pulled her between us. She snuggled down and was asleep almost instantly. Soon Eve went out.

The sun rising woke me up. I looked over, and Eve and Amy were snuggled together, her little head nesting on Eve's shoulder.

Celeste was standing there grinning, holding a camera. She put her hands to her lips.

qhml1
qhml1
8,910 Followers
123456...8