English 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

Karen sensed my discomfort and quickly added. "I'm sorry, Cal. I don't mean to bring up my troubles and especially not my husband. I'm sure that's the last thing you want to hear on our first..." The word "date" wouldn't come, but it didn't need to. We both understood exactly what went unsaid.

"No, it's fine. In fact, I want to hear those things. I want to know everything about you. I want you to trust me and feel like we can share anything."

"That's very sweet. Thank you. But I know what a guy your age wants from a woman my age and I have to admit, I have those same desires. Let's not pretend it's anything more than that, okay?"

I walked over to her and took her in my arms again and said, "Karen, that isnotthe only thing I'm after. I'm interested inyou. I know you're wondering where this could possibly go and I just want to say it doesn't have togoanywhere. Why can't it just be whatever it wants to be? Let it go where it will go on its own. Just know I will never, ever breathe a word of any of this to anyone. Not now, not ever."

Her eyes were locked on mine as though she was looking beyond them into my soul to see if she could detect any kind of dishonesty or deceit. Satisfied, she laid her head on my shoulder and let me hold her close. The smell of her perfume and the shampoo in her hair was a potent elixir and I could feel my cock bulging against my jeans. Her waist was up against my hardness and I heard her murmur a soft, "mmmm" as she pushed back against me. I stroked her long, blonde hair as her hands explored my chest and back.

"What would you like for dinner?" she asked as I held her close.

I couldn't resist the cliché response and told her sincerely, "You."

Smiling, she lifted her head and whispered, "We can arrange that," as she took my hand and led me out of the kitchen toward the huge master bedroom at the other end of the house. She closed the bedroom door behind us as I stood there taking in the size of this room which was half as large as the modest house I grew up in.

"It's a bit too much, isn't it?" she asked as she walked toward me.

"It's just space. Without you in it, there's nothing here that impresses me at all. However, with you here, the rest of it fades into nothingness."

"You have no idea what it's like to hear those words," she told me as she put her arms back around me. "You were so very right in your essay. I've never felt so alone in my entire life. I live here by myself in this palace prison with no one but my dog or an occasional friend to keep me company. I have everything and yet I have nothing. And then you came along at just the right time saying all the right things and now I'm so very afraid and yet so very excited." She kissed me passionately and slid her hands down the front of my jeans feeling the fullness of my girth.

"Fuck me," she pleaded with me. "I don't need love making right now, Cal. I need your cock and I need it hard." As she tore at my shirt and jeans she asked me, "Do you know what rough sex is, Cal?" I felt her breath increase as her eyes met mine.

"I have an idea," I replied then added, "Will you teach me what I don't know?"

She took my hand and put it around her throat and said with an aching in her voice, "Hurt me. Just don'thurtme, okay? You're the teacher, now. I'm the one who needs to be punished. Do you understand yet?"

My hand tightened around her tiny neck and as I heard her gag, I pulled her tightly toward me with my other arm grabbing her soft ass. I could tell by the the faux sense of fear in her eyes that this was what she desperately needed. I didn't fully understand it yet, but the raw emotion was overpowering.

I lifted up her sweater and pulled her bra with all the force I had. It gave way with a loud snap and the clasp sharply stung her soft, exposed flesh. The pain made her gasp. As she winced I could tell it was more pleasure than pain. She and I stripped off my remaining clothes as I let go of her throat to allow us to get naked. Stripping off my belt I pushed her hard to the bed face first and ordered her to lift her skirt. Her compliance was immediate as I heard her moan, "Yessss. Please. Punish me, Cal."

I raised the belt after doubling it in half and brought it down on her black panties with a sharp crack. The noise scared me momentarily until I heard Nancy beg me to spank her harder. I obliged and brought the belt down much more forcefully this time after pulling down the lacey panties. This stroke left a welt and brought the deepest moan of satisfaction I'd ever heard. "More, please," she begged. "Use your hand."

I scooped her up and laid her over my knee and slapped her bare ass repeatedly under the entire pink surface was a deep, glowing red. Sensing what she needed next, I roughly pushed her down on the bed and unsheathed my massive cock as I mounted her with my knees on either side of her. As I prepared to enter her she whimpered, "Humiliate me. Please."

Puzzled, I looked at her as she quickly added, "Call me names. Dirty, filthy names. I'm so bad. I deserve it."

The look in her eyes was desperate. Her face was so beautiful and so angelic. Her need was so real I could sense it. "You filthy cunt!" I raged. "Isthiswhat you need, bitch? You want this fucking cock in your pussy?" She was breathing so hard I thought she might pass out. "Figures, I continued. "It's what all sluts want. Cock-hungry whores getting what they deserve," I hissed as I held her throat and roughly entered her making her take it all the way to the hilt on the first stroke.

Her eyes opened wide as she realized she couldn't breath and I knew this was filling some deeply-held need that didn't need expressing. I released my hand then tightened my fingers again as she gasped for air as I pounded her drenching-wet pussy. In just moments, I felt her begin to shudder and tightened my grip even further as she began to buck wildly as I hammered her over and over. I released my grasp entirely and she inhaled fully and deeply holding it in to maximize her orgasm. I came inside of her never once thinking about birth control or what might happen next.

Spent, we lay next to one another without a sound.

"Do you hate me?" she finally said?

"Hate you? No. Why would I hate you?" I asked naively.

"Because I'm sick," she explained.

"What do you mean 'sick'," I asked?

"I need it rough. Like that. My husband thinks I'm sick. He won't do that for me. Do you? Do you think I'm sick, Cal?"

I kissed her softly and said, "No. I don't think you're sick. I think you're perfect. I think you just know what you need and what you like. I've been worried you'd think my 'obsession' with sweaters was weird. Do you?"

She laughed. Not a mean laugh. It was more a laugh of relief. "Sweaters? Every guy has a 'thing', "she explained. "Lingerie, panties, something. Yours is pretty tame. But mine? Are you okay with this?"

"Can I also just make love to you sometimes, too?" I asked like a lovesick teen.

"Of course you can. Right now would be perfect. In fact, any time after you fuck me would be perfect. I can't respond to a gentle touch until I've had it uh, 'my' way," she explained. "But after that? Yes. I'd love for you to make love to me, sweetheart."

We spent the next hour exploring one another's bodies in every imaginable way and then got dressed and had the dinner she'd planned for us. I can't ever remember sharing so much with any other person or feeling closer to any other human being as she poured her soul out to me. There were many other such encounters over the next two years before I finally left to go to college but none more exciting or fulfilling than that first time with my high school English teacher.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers
12