English Roses Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course; Mandy," I thought. "Mandy's at the centre of just about everything that's going on around here; the little bitch."

I took in a deep breath then reached down to pull up my shorts.

"That explains her going away and no contact," I thought, before feeling the need to not completely expose my feelings to Ness.

"Why're you telling me?"

"Cause she's your girl, you big dickhead and as such you need to deal with Francis."

"We'll see," I said, turning and walking back toward the door.

"Hey you uncouth prick; you don't just leave the girl you've just fucked standing half naked."

I stopped to allow her to straighten herself and catch up. She followed me inside.

"You alright; you need a hand Aus," Andy said sarcastically, as we walked back in together and sat down.

"Shut your face you smart bastard or I'll give you a slap," Ness admonished him, causing Andy to look away. "I've worked up a thirst. Drinks all round, Rob. Get up and get them in."

Rob did as he was ordered and while he was up there we all sat in silence. Andy was pissed off and I noted Ness smirking.

"She's had an orgasm, fucked her boyfriend's team mate and dropped one hell of a bombshell, fully aware it would lead to further action," I thought. "She must think this is a great night."

Me, I was angry as all hell, thinking about Terri and what I wasn't going to do to Francis. At that moment Finn walked back in.

"You alright babe," Ness asked him, as though we had just sat there awaiting his return for the past hour.

"Yeah; pissed me off a bit. Not sure why he got me in, I could have done it in the morning. Still it's done now. How we getting along here?"

"Real good," Andy said looking at me.

"Rob's getting a round in, get him to get you one," Ness said, ignoring his comment.

"Hey Rob," Finn called as he wheeled away and went over to the bar where Rob stood.

"You've got a fucking cheek Aus," Andy said directly to me, ignoring Ness.

"Yeah yeah," I said, cutting off Ness who was upright, bristling and ready to verbally cut him down. "Tell you what, the next time you're out in the alley with Wendy I won't interfere. Is that a deal?"

"What's that about Wendy?" said Ness, suddenly very interested.

"OK fair enough," Andy agreed, quickly looking to put a stop to a conversation he had no wish to have.

"When was he out in the alley with Wendy?" Ness asked, but couldn't continue as Finn and Rob returned to the table with our round of drinks.

The talk turned back to the mundane and we drank on for an hour or so.

"Righto we're off," said Finn hoping up. "I'm going to take a piss."

"I'm going to shoot through as well," I quickly said, not wanting to get stuck with Rob and Andy at that point.

Ness rose as well, to leave with Finn and we moved away from the table.

"I'll come around and see you tomorrow after mid-week cricket."

"Nah, I don't know about that," I said, looking to put her off.

"But we haven't finished Aus."

"Yes we have. That was enough tonight."

"Oh, no no no. Finn's away for two nights and a girl has needs."

"Well a girl will have to find someone else to fill those needs; I've got other business to concentrate on. Why don't you call up his Boss?"

"Very cutting Aus, but I'm not wanting to fuck his Boss right now. I'm all keen on Aussie cock and I know you want to know everything about everyone in this little town of ours. Don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Everything goes on around you and you're too blind or too dumb to work it all out. We are going to get together and I am going to bring you up to speed on everything."

I stood there taking in what she was saying. There was no doubt that while I'd learnt a fair bit in the past week, there was much that remained a mystery about the women in my life.

"Maybe!" was all I left her with and moved away as Finn returned.

The three of us walked out the door together.

"See you Aus," he said leaving

"See you lover," Ness called.

Finn gave me a quick glance, but not containing any concern. Ness merely laughed out loud.

"Bitch!" I muttered to myself.

As soon as I arrived home I text Terri. I told her I knew that Francis had hit her the previous week and that he'd left marks on her face. I said she should now call me.

12