Enigmatic Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after I found out about the two instances of marital disharmony I had another session with Dee. Dee was always sexually zealous beyond compare but this time she even outdid herself. When we had again gone well past the two hour session contracted for -- a regular occurrence with most of the whores but always with Dee -- she sat me down on my living room couch.

"Brock," she started out, calling me by my first name the only time that I could recall, "I know that you'll be leaving in about a month. What are your plans after that?"

"Well I'm going to take a two week vacation in Hawaii and then start my next project in the Washington,, D. C. area. Why do you ask?"

Dee paused a long time, sighed, then said "I have a connection with you and I think that you have one with me. I want to come with you on your vacation, and if we have something outside of this house I want to follow you to D. C. I've saved all of the money that you've paid me so I can pay my way to Hawaii -- and like I said, then we can see what happens."

"Are you married?" I asked.

"Yes, but my marriage is on the rocks -- not because of you, but my relationship with you has let me know that my life doesn't have to be without any spark or passion as it is now. I'm not likely to last another six months with my husband, and of course if I go with you to Hawaii it will be over."

I hesitated, but only because I allowed my feelings for Dee to choke me up -- I was more likely than not in love with her -- actually head over heels in love with her. She mistook my contemplation as apprehension and felt obligated to continue.

"I understand that you have to know who I am before you can seriously consider my proposal, so here goes," Dee said as she reached for her wig.

I didn't protest during the roughly two minutes that it took her to completely remove her wig and her mask. Once she did I recognized her -- see was Carolyn Litton, a wife of one of my co-workers. She has a pretty face and beautiful brunette hair that flowed around her neck almost shoulder length. When I saw her face I wondered why I hadn't figured out before who she was; but I smiled at the recognition. While I didn't know her well outside my bedroom, what I knew about her I really liked.

"Carolyn," I smiled, "you're beautiful. If you are really going to jettison your husband anyway, I really do want you to come with me to Hawaii -- at my expense, though; save your money.

She got up, sat on my lap, and for the first time we kissed on the facial lips. The first kiss was short and sweet; the second was long and passionate; the third was loving.

We talked about the future. We decided that it would be best if we didn't let anyone else know what was going on "except for discreet best friend," she demurred. We decided to have her most important possessions -- except the clothes and jewelry she would take to Hawaii -- sent to my company's office in the Washington, D. C. area to be put into a storage facility. This was nothing new for our organization so it was no big deal; I just told them that it was my stuff.

We arranged for one more session a week before we left, and I told her that I would stop using the other Enigmatic Whores. She surprised me with her next comment. "While once we go to Hawaii I would love to be exclusive with you, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure," I smiled.

"One of the other whores is also leaving her husband, and she really, really likes you. While the other whores really like you they are in it for the excitement and extra sex only, but for one of them it's more meaningful and she really is a good friend of mine. Could you continue to have sex with her until we leave?"

"Who is it?" I asked.

"She's C in our photo array."

"You mean Debbie Ritchey?" I replied.

"How...uh...how did you know?" Carolyn asked.

"She's the only one of you that I figured out. Yes, since you really want me to, I will continue to entertain her. However, it has to be without payment and without condoms. She and I can both get STD tests. Will that work?"

"I'm sure that it will -- I'll talk to her and now that you know who I am I'll call you from a public phone in town."

"We kissed again, then Carolyn left; that night I got my best sleep since I could remember.

***************

Carolyn called my cellphone the next day. "Debbie is enthusiastically on board -- can she come over to your house Thursday night about 8 o'clock with her STD test?"

"That would be great," I replied. "Are you sure that you are fine with this though -- I'm willing to start an exclusive relationship with you right now."

"Debbie is my best friend, and maybe on the drive to Vancouver the beginning of next month I'll tell you all about it," she chuckled, "so I'm much more than just 'fine' with it."

We chatted some more, I called her a sex goddess, and we signed off.

I got another all-clear STD test available by Thursday morning. However, Thursday turned out to be a bear of a day, and I was totally wiped out by the time I got home just before 8 p. m. I wanted to cancel on Debbie I was so wiped out, but I really didn't know how to get ahold of her. When she showed up exactly at eight with an iridescent smile, a look of pure anticipation on her face, and her all-clear STD test I didn't have the heart to say "Let's postpone."

I let Debbie in and she immediately pulled my head down to hers and gave me a passionate kiss -- our first lip-to-lip kiss. After chatting for a while I told her that I had had a hard tiring day. She promised "To make it all better."

I needed a shower and she was happy to get in with me. Despite my fatigue when she played with my foreskin my little soldier came to attention. It was too uncomfortable to fuck in the shower but after we dried off we went right to bed.

I ate Debbie out and as I did so my energy returned -- only just a bit. After her orgasm complements of my fingers, tongue, and lips, I shinned up her body and inserted my cock -- for the first time without a condom -- into her pussy.

I can't really explain why but the fact that my cock was "au naturale" when it entered her made the penetration decidedly more enjoyable than I expected -- or than she expected, given the chirping sounds she was making. Since her pussy was the tightest I had ever fucked in my life I took my time burying my cock so as not to hurt her. Once I was fully buried, however, I reciprocated with the power of a cylinder in a diesel engine.

Even though Debbie had at least three orgasms before I was ready to blow, for some reason I lasted longer than I could remember for a first fuck, especially with a sexy partner. It may have been due to my exhaustion from the day I had had, a keen desire to make it last as long as possible because unlike the other Enigmatic Whores Debbie was usually only good for one fuck, or maybe there was some other reason. Regardless of the reason when my balls started to boil Debbie had the most intense -- by an order of magnitude -- orgasm since I had known her, and mine was as powerful as any I had ever had.

By the time the last drop of seminal fluid had penetrated her pussy, Debbie was comatose. Once I determined that she was breathing OK and her condition was just due to her circuits being fried from the power of my ejaculation, I sucked on her asymmetric little tits with hypersensitive nipples while my cock was still buried. After just a few minutes, however, fatigue overcame me and I withdrew. While Debbie still seemed comatose she shinnied her little body next to mine and we immediately fell asleep in a spoon position.

When my eyes next opened up it sure looked like the sun was trying to emerge and shine through my eastern-facing bedroom window. I was still in exactly the same position that I feel asleep in with Debbie's ass pressed against my crotch and one of my hands on her closest nipple. My cock was starting to react to her ass being pushed against it. I figured that I must be dreaming about the sun coming up and being the sex fiend that I am I immediately started maneuvering my now rigid cock into Debbie's pussy while still in the spoon position. After a couple of inches of penetration Debbie seemed to come to life and best that she could pulsed her pc muscles while I leisurely stroked in and out.

The simultaneous orgasms that soon overcame us were not intense and debilitating like the previous fuck; they were slow, serene, and long-lasting. Debbie made little moaning sounds while I made groaning ones. It was a good half hour before we separated -- but by then it was clear that it was morning. Debbie had unintentionally slept over.

"Debbie," I said shaking her gently after my orgasm had run its course. "It's tomorrow morning -- is this going to be a problem for you?"

Debbie moved away from me and picked up the clock on the nightstand next to her. "Shit, it's 6:42 and Rick [her husband] has been getting home from his overnight shift this week about 6:20. The shit is going to hit the fan, but I feel so good it's worth it," she continued, trying to evoke a smile.

"Check your cell," I said, "maybe he had to work longer -- maybe there was a crisis."

She hopped out of bed, got her cellphone out of her purse and checked her texts. Suddenly the look on her face went from concerned to happy. "Thank God," she chuckled. "You're right. He texted me at 6:00 a. m. saying that an emergency came up and he likely won't be home until 9:00 a. m. I'll text him back saying that I just got up."

After she texted Rick she put her cellphone back in her purse and I leapt off the bed and grabbed her. "That means that we have time for another fantastic fuck," I grinned as I hugged her.

"Oh please Brock, don't fuck me again. My pussy is so sore. Next time I'll bring some special cream and you can fuck it three times."

"Shit -- look what your sexy body and persona have done to my cock," I said as I detached from her and pointed at my red cock which was a little sore but had already come back to life.

"I can take care of that for you," she chuckled. "Just lay on your back on the bed."

Debbie proceeded to give me a wonderful blowjob during which she also occasionally played with my foreskin, and seemed to always have at least one hand on a testicle. When I warned her that I was about to blow she just kept on sucking and swallowed my entire load -- which was a large one for a third in the last ten hours or so.

When we showered together I demanded that Debbie let me wash her completely, and took full advantage of the situation by thumbing her asshole, rubbing and sucking on her hypersensitive little nipples, and massaging her shoulders. I left her sore pussy alone, aside from gentling washing it. She said that she would douche as soon as she got home.

We had another passionate kiss as she left.

I ate breakfast and got ready for work, the fatigue of the previous evening having been replaced by having had my ashes hauled by the sexy little minx, and getting a good night's sleep glommed onto her.

*************

The rest of the month passed fairly quickly. Carolyn and I no longer fucked -- but we did make love once a week and I talked to her on the phone every day. Our talks, both laying our heads on pillows or over the phone, were uninhibited and meaningful. I was becoming more and more certain that we had a real future together.

The last month I also fucked Debbie two nights a week; it was pure recreational sex, and very good sex at that. She was the only person who knew that Carolyn and I were going to Hawaii together and would attempt a long-term relationship; however, she didn't shy away from telling me that she was soon going to divorce Rick and that if Carolyn hadn't already claimed me that she would make every effort to get me to take her with me. I told her that she was awesome and sexy and that she'd have no trouble finding someone who really appreciated her.

Carolyn and I planned to leave first thing Saturday morning. She pretended that she left with Debbie driving her to the closest bus station on Thursday, but after exiting the area and driving around a little, Debbie dropped her off about one hundred meters away from my back door, nestled in the woods so that no one would see her come in.

That Thursday night was the first time that Carolyn and I spent the night together, and it was magical. The sex was awesome, and unhurried -- but what was more important was the intense feelings that we had for one another.

Friday I attended my going away party between two shifts at the facility. Everyone was friendly, even Carolyn's and Debbie's husbands who, of course, had no idea I had been porking their wives. I made one last effort to see who Enigmatic Whores A, B, E, and F were, with no success. I left the party as soon as it was appropriate for me to do so, saying that I had to get up early to start my drive to Vancouver, and spend another wonderful loving night with Carolyn.

Carolyn and I started our drive of roughly 700 kilometers (400 miles) to Vancouver a little after 6:00 a.m. on Saturday. We talked about many things but I was determined to find out as much as I could about the Enigmatic Whores, so after a stop for a quick brunch I said "OK, Carolyn, you promised to tell me about the Enigmatic Whores, so start spilling," I smiled.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything that you're willing to tell me but let's start with how many clients you had."

"Only one, you," she chuckled.

"What?" I said thinking that she was kidding

"Let me tell you how it started -- then maybe you'll believe me."

"This should be good," I laughed.

"As you know the life of a wife at the facility was beyond boring. There was no place to work, no excitement, little downtime with our husbands, nowhere to go. Debbie and I quickly became best friends, and we got along great with most of the wives, and oftentimes had card games just to socialize and pass the time. We all started working out regularly since the gym was about the newest facility in town and better than you would expect for a town of 1100, and we all started to get in the best shapes of our life. There's only one problem with intense exercise, however," she chuckled.

"What's that?" I deadpanned.

"It causes your libido to skyrocket, and our out-of-shape hard working husbands weren't up to the job. There wasn't much alternative, however, since the townsmen were not particularly desirable and as you could easily tell none of the single men among the workers was even close to sexy. Then you came along," she grinned.

"What do you mean, I came along?"

"Here was this tall, handsome, totally in shape, and charming single guy. Debbie and I admitted that we had wet panties around you, so we tried to keep our distance and admire you from afar. After a while, when our already poor marriages started to get more cracks, Debbie and I decided that we wanted to give you a try. So we came up with the idea of mystery prostitutes hoping to entice you. We figured that we wouldn't look legitimate with only two of us so we very, very carefully felt others out. A, B, E, and F were the only ones that we revealed our plan to since in our research and discussions we determined that the other wives would have no interest or we didn't trust them. Surprisingly all of A, B, E, and F agreed -- subject to either Debbie or I making first contact and telling them if it was worth it."

"Are you going to tell me who A, B, E, and F are?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Hell no," she laughed, "they would kill me."

"Well let me ask you one question about them, however; while I wasn't really surprised that I never found out who B, E, and F were, I was miffed that I never could find out who A was given the prominent orbs on her chest," I stated, again wiggling my eyebrows.

"Pervert," she laughed. "OK, I will tell you about that. Whore A is a married townie. Debbie got to know her real well doing volunteer work at the elementary school, and they often commiserated about their unfulfilled libidos."

"You mean she's a teacher?"

"Yep; the elementary school is small so there are only four teachers, each one covers two grades from first through eighth, and after that the kids have to bus three days a week to a High School thirty miles away, and do on-line stuff two days. She is the third-fourth grade teacher. You are right that with her F cup size boobs on her otherwise thin body if you ever met her you would easily been able to find out who she was -- therefore we made our best efforts to see that you never met."

"That solves one mystery," I smiled, "but it's still hard to believe that you set the entire Enigmatic Whore thing just for me."

"We did because you were the only male around that any of the married six of us was worth taking a chance of shagging. Also, we knew from our sources, who I also will not disclose, that you were unhappy with your lack of desirable female companionship. Plus we knew your schedule so we set it up that if you bit on our email you would choose either me or Debbie since we had the times and dates that were doable the first week. Our plan was for Debbie or I to test you out and report to the others -- who were still unsure if they'd go through with it, but were at least willing to have frontal nude photos taken of themselves with masks and wigs on."

"Well I guess that I was lucky that my first session with you was as spectacular as it was, wasn't I?" I laughed.

"I guess so," she laughed back. "Of course I gave you legitimate rave reviews so they all had to try you and taking the chance of over-inflating your ego they were all very satisfied by their encounters with you. In fact, they were really pissed at me for maneuvering you to only see Debbie and me the last month. They all wanted a good-bye session with you."

"So that's all that you're willing to say?" I skeptically asked.

"Sorry but 'yes;' although there is one more tidbit I can add. Debbie and I fell in love with you. The others really liked you but had no intention of leaving their husbands; they just needed the extra -- and great -- sex."

"Would Debbie really have tried to get me to run away with her instead of you?"

"Hell yes; the deal I made with her to get the little bitch to back off was to encourage you to fuck her twice a week for the last month."

"You do know that I fell in love with you, not her, and would never have run off with her instead of you," I smiled.

"I hoped that -- but I wasn't willing to take a chance, and knew that if Debbie gave me her word, she'd back off. She did back off, didn't she?"

"Yes, she did as far as words were concerned. I did get the impression that if I changed my mind on my own that she'd really be happy about it -- but as I said, I loved you, and while I like her and she was fun in the sack, I don't love her and never will."

We got to Vancouver that night, spent another loving night in a hotel, and the next day flew to Hawaii. My company had already sold my car for me, so we got on the plane unencumbered.

Hawaii was all we hoped that it would be. While we already knew that we were 100% compatible sexually, we found out that we really liked being with the other person out of the sack almost as much as in it. I knew that we had a future together when one night, instead of going out to dinner and dancing, we made a meal together in the condo we rented and just cuddled and watched a mindless comedy on TV. It was almost as much fun as sex, and probably even more loving.

Carolyn moved with me to the D. C. area, she got a job in her old field of public relations, and we got married a couple of months after her divorce was final.

************

Epilogue

I never worried about marrying Carolyn because she cheated on her first husband because I don't subscribe to "once a cheater, always a cheater," philosophy She was worried about it, however, and constantly tried to reassure me our first six months in the D. C. area until I finally told her to stop -- that I trusted her completely.