Enki's Puzzle Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had made it back to Sunday's zenith of dry-humping. But he knew it wasn't going to be enough to get through Monday. Enki was escalating. That much was clear. He had to do something more. But what? He kissed his way down her chin and onto her soft neck. She turned her head and exposed her pale skin for him. He kissed along her neck gently. "Mom. Tell me what's ... really ... bothering you ... about your body. So ... I can tell ... you that ... you don't have to worry." He said between kisses. "You're perfect."

"Ohhhhh ... Nicky." Kate groaned and her hips sped up. If she wasn't careful, she'd have a squirting orgasm right there on his bed. How would she explain the wet spot on her jeans? "I can't ... tell you ... but ... I ... I ... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." Kate shuddered and her vagina spasmed. She shrieked as another of those overpowering orgasms swept through her. She completely melted in her son's arms. She lost all track of space and time. Eventually the rapturous wave passed, and she returned to reality. Oh, goodness. She could feel the wetness seeping through. "I have to go." She leapt from the bed and looked back at Nick. Her cheeks went bright red when she saw from his eyes that he'd noticed the wet spot in between her legs. "Sorry ... I'm so sorry." She raced out of the room.

"Mom?" But she was gone in a flash. He put his hand down on his thigh where she'd been rubbing, and found she'd left a wet spot on his shorts, too. He put his hand to his nose. It wasn't pee. It was her pussy juice. Holy shit, he'd made his mom cream herself. He was already painfully hard, and it was a miracle he hadn't cum in his shorts. He pulled out his dick and worked himself quickly to orgasm. He came a ton and then went right back working himself up to another one. Enki had turned him into a freak.

~~

Later that night, Nick called Alyson. He told her what had happened and what Chris had translated from the puzzle all those Mondays ago. She freaked out. When she calmed down, they talked it over.

"With that much wetness, I don't think she's creaming. I think she's squirting, Nick. It's a thing a woman can do when you hit her g-spot." Alyson cringed at having to talk about this with her brother. But what could they do? Nick had to solve the puzzle to be free.

"But I didn't touch her g-spot." Nick was totally confused.

"No shit, dummy. But I think Enki wants you to. You're supposed to dig, but not too deep. The g-spot is like three inches back on the top. And you 'find the spot and find release,' right? It's not the release from Monday the puzzle's talking about, it's Mom cumming." Alyson shoulders tensed at the thought. "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but you need to finger mom's g-spot."

"Holy shit."

"Holy shit," Alyson agreed. Enki was going to fuck up her family for good. But maybe their mom would get over it. Maybe ... someday. "And before you ask, I'm not going to tell you how to do it. Google it."

"I know you're hating this, Alyson. But don't worry." Nick was already typing into the search bar, his phone cradled between his ear and shoulder. "You won't remember we ever had this conversation. And I won't make you go through it again."

"Good, I guess." Alyson wondered if he had made her have that conversation lots of times already. She decided no, he wasn't a sadist. Just moody. "But you can tell me about it if ... um ... you need help again. There's six sides to the cube." She rubbed her legs together.

"Good point. Gotta go. Love you, Alyson." Nick barely waited for her goodbye before he hung up and stared at the diagram on his computer. It didn't seem so hard. He could do this. As he studied female anatomy he thought about the cube. His sister was right. Six sides. Six days. What else did Enki have planned for them?


12