Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,867 Followers

She walked into the attached bathroom and took her dress off and hung it behind the door. She slipped her panties off next and decided to leave the heels on as she pulled the teddy over her head and fluffed out her hair over the material.

She squirted a dab of perfume around her tits and another neat her pussy and applied a fresh coat of red lipstick and smacked her lips together.

Debbie walked out into the bedroom and stood next to the bed watching her husband getting his cock sucked by Stacy who was laying on her side between his legs.

Debbie smiled at him as he said. "Honey. She's so good giving head. Watch how deep she can take my cock into her throat."

Debbie stood watching Stacy swallow her husband's cock listening to the sound of her throat as the head reached the back of her mouth. Scott reached out and began rubbing Debbie's pussy mound while his other hand stroked Stacy's hair.

"Yes, she quite a little cock sucker isn't she?"

Debbie leaned down and kissed her husband on top of his head and gently backed away until he couldn't reach her pussy any longer.

"Honey. I'm a little tired right now and think I'll go lay down for a while in the guests' bedroom. I'll let you have a little fun with Stacy while I get a couple hours of sleep and than I'll come back and join you two."

"But . . . Debbie . . . Are you sure its all right . . . I mean . . . Don't you want to join us? ....."

"I promise . . . I'll be back in a couple hours and check up on you two."

Debbie walked out of the bedroom but not before turning one more time and looking at Stacy's mouth filled with her husband's cock.

She knew what she was going to do. She didn't want to keep Jason waiting any longer and walked down the hall.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,867 Followers
12