Enough Is Enough

Story Info
A different cuckold story.
13k words
3.84
229.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers

[If you hate stories where a man is made a cuckold, don't read this story. If what you hate about those stories is that the man is a wimp, you might like the way this story progresses. It's in Loving Wives because the wife in the story cheats. There are aspects of the story that would fit in other areas, but that is a lot like life.]

"Enough is enough!" Bob had heard people say those words hundreds, maybe thousands of times. He had never said them, never thought them. Until the weekend three weekends before his tenth anniversary.

On that Saturday he mowed the grass, trimmed the big hedges that surrounded their back yard, washed his car and Brandy's and did their laundry. He washed their clothes, dried them and folded or hung them up. Clothes that needed ironing, Brandy ironed.

They had never talked about the division of labor. Over the years things had just fallen into place. The last task of his Saturday had been Brandy's car. He took it to a semi-automatic facility about twenty minutes from their home. For a fist full of quarters he got a few minutes of high pressure wash, with him aiming the nozzle. For a few more quarters he got a vacuum to suck any and all debris from the inside. The revelation came when he was preparing to vacuum the car.

He checked under the seats for things she might have dropped. The week before, he found her Chevron credit card under the driver's seat. His hand went under the seat and he felt something and his mind didn't instantly identify what it was. When he pulled it out, he was instantly both angry and depressed. It was a used rubber.

His mind looked back, reviewing the last few weeks for signs that Brandy might have given that she was cheating.

He remembered unkind remarks she had been making, but she had been making those kinds of remarks for months. He finished up her car and drove it home wondering what his best course of action might be. Dinner was nothing special. Brandy was in a sweatshirt and sweat pants, barefoot, with her hair wrapped in a scarf. She looked more like a cleaning lady than a woman who hadn't done anything around the house all day except make dinner. Her nails were freshly done, however.

During dinner Bob asked, "Our anniversary is coming soon. What would you like as a present?" She looked up from her plate and said, "Someone to fuck me senseless."

Bob knew she didn't mean to say, "I want you to fuck me senseless." She meant exactly what she said. She wanted someone else to fuck her.

Rather than start a fight, Bob said, "I'll see what I can do."

Brandy laughed and said, "Like that'll happen!"

When she was finished eating Brandy got up and left the kitchen. Bob finished eating and cleaned up. He heard the TV come on. He shut off the kitchen light and joined her in the living room. She was stretched out on the couch and didn't move. The available chair had an angled view of the TV.

"I'd like to sit on the couch by you." Bob said.

"I'm already comfortable. Sit in the chair."

He shuffled over to the chair and sat down. When the show she was watching ended Bob got up and left the living room. He showered and went to bed. Using the bedside lamp for light he read three chapters of a novel by James Patterson before Brandy came into the bedroom. She went into the bathroom carrying her nightgown. She showered and came out of the bathroom in the nightgown.

Bob watched her do her ritual and when she came to bed she said, "Shut off the light. As long as it's on, I can't sleep."

He rolled toward her for a kiss. She rolled away. "If you wanted a kiss you should have done it before I got ready for bed." He rolled back the other way and shut off the light. Two hours later he was still thinking. She was asleep.

Bob had been raised in the quietest family in Chicago. At least that was what he believed. He'd never seen either of his parents raise their voice. Never saw or heard an argument. He remembered his Dad saying, "Fighting and arguing doesn't solve anything. It's easier to go along."

When he and Brandy had met and dated they seemed to get along well, in his eyes. He remembered her saying how easy going he was. He was surprised when she said yes to his proposal. He was surprised again when she gave birth seven months after they were married. It was a still-born little girl. He was depressed for months. Brandy didn't sleep nude anymore after that and didn't initiate sex any more either.

Bob didn't say anything to provoke her, which meant he didn't ask her why she wore nightgowns and why she stopped initiating sex. He made her behavior mean that somehow she blamed him for the death of their child. When he didn't insist she made it mean that he didn't care. He didn't fight for their sex life. He must not like sex as much as she thought. She turned him down more and more often when he did attempt, hoping he would become assertive and jump her bones. She wore nightgowns and stopped being around him unless she was fully dressed.

Bob thought about his side of what was going on. He had no idea what was going on inside Brandy.

Connor Estridge knew something was going on with Brandy. She worked just down the hall from his office and had been coming on to him for months. As he sat in his office on the first of May, three months before Bob found the condom, Brandy brought three files to him. When she entered his office she closed the door. She had never closed the door to his office before. She stepped to the edge of his desk and said, "I've done everything I could think of to let you know I'm interested. Nothing worked. Ok, I'll be blunt. Name the time and place, I'll be there. I'll strip for you and do anything you want, as long as you'll fuck me!"

They met at a motel that afternoon. An hour of wild sex that just seemed to make her want more. Connor liked how wild she was. For a couple weeks he worried she would ask for a raise, or cash or something. What she asked for was more sex.

By the time Bob found the condom in the car Brandy and Connor were having sex almost every day. They hit every No-Tell Motel within five miles of work, every public park bathroom they knew of and both his car and hers.

What Conner didn't know was that Brandy was also doing his boss, Eric Cameron. Eric was fifty-eight, graying and loved being sucked even more than fucking. Being sucked was all about Eric. Fucking, in his mind, required you pay a little attention to the bitch. Brandy loved walking from being with Conner to Eric's office and feeling her pussy returning to normal as she had a mouth full of Eric.

And Bob had no idea. She had spent years hating Bob for his lack of backbone. Then she realized she could ignore him and he wouldn't do anything. A few weeks later she realized what a great marriage she had. He took very good care of her and she didn't need to do anything for him. She relegated him to the status of staff, not husband, lover, friend, or even companion. She had staff and she had lovers.

Two days after he found the condom Bob was sitting at his desk and said, "Enough is enough!" It felt good to say it. The feeling lasted three minutes. Then he had an overriding thought. "What the hell am I going to do?"

By the end of the day he had the beginnings of a plan. His first action was to find out who. He needed to know who she was fucking. Not that he would confront the man, he just needed to know. He spoke to his supervisor and made arrangements to drop his car at a repair shop the next day and use a company car for the three sales calls he needed to make. Brandy wouldn't see his car and he could follow her to see who she was doing.

At two the next afternoon his sales calls were done, successfully, and he was parked across the street from Brandy's car. He watched her come out of the building alone and get in her car. He followed. She went to a mall parking structure and drove up to the roof. He parked so he could watch her car and two minutes later a Buick parked next to her car. A man in a gray suit got out of the Buick, took off his suit coat, tossed it back in his car and closed the door. He opened the door of Brandy's car and then he looked around. He must have felt safe and alone because he unbuckled his slacks, unzipped and lowered his slacks and boxers as he sat in Brandy's car.

Bob saw her climb into his lap and watched as her car bounced up and down. Fifteen minutes later the door opened and he stood up, facing the car with his slacks and boxers down around his ankles. Bob watched as she sucked him, her head getting all the way to his belly. He was both angry, disappointed and turned on. The sight of her swallowing another man's cock had him as hard as he'd been in months. A minute later the man backed up, pulled his boxers and slacks back up, tucked his shirt in and closed the door to her car.

As he opened his car, she backed out and drove away. Bob followed the Buick. It went back to the same insurance company building where Brandy worked. He parked the Buick in a reserved slot and went inside the building. Bob waited a couple minutes and drove past the parking slot. "Reserved: Connor Estridge".

Now he knew who. He went back to work. In the ninety minutes left in the work day Bob did some work and discovered that his wife was almost sneaky. She had opened a bank account in her name only, in the same bank where their joint account was held. He found it by reviewing their bank statements on-line. She was almost sneaky. Almost, because he found five checks written on their account to her account. The total, eight thousand dollars. He had the account number and the name on the account. He logged into her account on-line and gave the most obvious password he could think of, her maiden name.

He was in. He looked at the list of transactions. They were all deposits. Five from her to her and four from someone named Eric Cameron. Each of those was for a thousand dollars. Nothing from Conner Estridge. He logged out of the account. She not only was fucking around, she was stealing from him. He wondered who Eric Cameron might be.

He logged into Google and punched in the name of the insurance company Brandy worked for. Inside the web site he accessed the office in their city and discovered the name of Eric Cameron, Director of West Coast Operations. He also noticed that Connor was listed as a Sales Manager, AZ & CA Region. She wasn't doing peons.

The next part of his plan hadn't taken solid shape yet. He went home and acted the unsuspecting husband for another night. By nine o'clock he had become really aware of his status and treatment in his own home.

Over the next week he thought of what he wanted to do and devised a way to do it. He got his plan ready and then put it into operation.

It was a Wednesday afternoon. He called Brandy at work from his cell phone. Everything he said sounded to him, for the first time, wimpy. He told her that he was being sent to Las Vegas for three days. He apologized for having to go and for not being able to even see her before he left. He promised to call her at nine o'clock that night. In reality he was already packed and the video system he had installed in their home was already turned on. He was going to Las Vegas and intended to have a little fun and get a little education while he was there. A friend from college lived there and Bob had made arrangements to visit him while in town.

At nine he called from the hotel where his friend worked. He had gotten a comped room and they were both in the room when Bob called home. The call was short. Brandy told him not to call anymore. She didn't like being interrupted. He asked what she was doing that he interrupted and she said, "Entertaining my lover!" She was laughing as she hung up.

Bob looked at his friend, Mike, and said, "I believe her." Mike had heard her remark.

Mike said, "Let me tell you a story, Ok?" Bob nodded.

"About three years ago I was working for a different hotel. Long hours, lots of pressure and good money. Carla was working for a bigger hotel down the strip and making Ok money. Trouble was, when we were together I was too tired to be her husband, if you know what I mean. She started treating me like shit and I was too tired to fight. Then, it got worse. She started with the put downs, the snide remarks about me being a wimp. I found out she was doing a pit boss at her hotel. I turned the tables on her. She thought making me a cuckold was funny. She was getting me back for not being a good husband. I was working hard so she and I could have a good life and she didn't see it. So, the next time she and her boy-toy got together I filmed it. Then I showed it to both of them. I made them a deal. They could keep doing each other as long as they paid me for the privilege. She now does lots of guys and I get the benefits of her pussy. Carla still lives with me, I pay the bills and she does what I say. She now has eight steady lovers, a few occasional lovers and I'm putting fourteen to twenty thousand in the bank every month. All of her lovers have done her in my home. I have videos of each one. They have seen some of their own videos. They know what will happen if they stop fucking Carla and they know what will happen if they stop paying."

They talked for a couple hours and Bob knew exactly what he would do when he got home. He would have three days of digital footage shot in his own home. His thoughts of embarrassing his wife and her lovers had changed into a business instead of a divorce. At midnight there was a knock on the door. Mike got up and opened the door.

Carla came in, dressed in a silver-gray dress slit all the way to her waist. Bob was impressed. She was stunning. Lots of blond hair that didn't look like it came from a bottle, plenty of exposed skin and mounds that pointed towards an evening in Heaven. Her exposed legs were long and tanned. She greeted Bob and her husband with hugs and kisses. Mike closed the door. He said, "Carla, did you bring clothes for tomorrow?"

"Yes, Mike. I can't go to work tomorrow dressed like this."

"Where are your clothes?" He asked.

"In my car."

Mike looked at Bob and said, "We've been friends a long time. I'm speaking the truth to you. There are no cameras in this suite, no microphones. I'm giving you a gift."

Bob looked at Mike and said, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"When was the last time a woman sucked you and fucked you because she wanted to do you?" Carla asked.

Bob thought and answered, "Too long ago to remember it."

She got up from the chair and walked to Bob. "You won't be able to say that an hour from now." She dropped to her knees and her hands went to his zipper. Bob looked over at Mike and said, "You're just gonna watch?"

"No! After you fill her mouth the first time, I'm gonna fuck her ass. Then she's yours for the rest of the night. I love watching her get fucked in the face."

Carla looked up at Bob's face and asked, "You want me to suck you with my dress on or off?"

"Naked!"

She stood and offered her undressing to him. It didn't take long. He slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and the dress slid down, catching for a few seconds on her nipples, then sliding to the floor. Thigh high stockings, strapped heels and a silver thong were all that was left.

Mike said, "Give me the thong, Honey. I'll take it home with me." She peeled it off and gave it to him. Bob noticed she was completely bald down where the thong had been. As Mike pocketed the thong Carla dropped back down in front of Bob and sucked on his cock.

She was good and as he watched he remembered her asking her question in a way that said she really wanted to suck him. What he saw and felt was proof she wasn't lying. She watched his face as she sucked. The key to him, to all men, was in their eyes. She used her hands to hold his ass. She loved how some of her lovers had really hairy asses and some had almost no hair at all. She loved how Bob had lots of hair and it was coarse, almost wiry. Somehow it made him feel manlier to her. The fact that he was shoving seven inches of hard cock down into her throat helped her see him as manly too.

Peripherally Carla saw her husband getting undressed. She knew he'd be filling her ass soon. She guided Bob back to a char and helped him sit. She kept his cock sliding in and out of her throat as she maneuvered him. When he sat she got up, off her knees and stood with her legs spread wide, her body bent at the waist and Bob's cock in her mouth.

Mike stood behind Carla and slid his cock into her wet pussy. Two deep strokes and he was wet enough. He pulled out and placed the head of his cock against her ass hole. He spit to add to the lube on his cock and then he pushed. Carla pushed back. She loved being taken at both ends.

When Mike pushed into her and her ass opened to allow the assault Carla pulled off Bob long enough to say, "Fuck me hard, boys! I love it!" She re-swallowed Bob completely and felt him penetrate all the way into her throat again. Mike was completely in her ass and grunting. Bob was watching her suck and grinning like a fifteen year old.

It wasn't long before she felt Bob losing it. His nuts pulled up tight and his cock started throbbing. She was ready. At the first shot of his cum she pulled back a little. She didn't want it going down her throat, she wanted it in her mouth where she could taste it, feel it, then swallow it.

She wasn't disappointed. Bob gave her months of semen. When his load was shot he started to wilt. She kept his cock in her mouth and licked, sucked and caressed it with her lips and tongue. She could feel Mike getting closer as she cleaned Bob.

Mike said, "Honey, I'm going to fill your ass! I love filling your ass! I love watching you suck Bob while I fill your ass!" Three strokes later he slapped her ass and grabbed handfuls of her cheeks as he slammed home and unloaded. She felt his hot juice pulsing into her ass. She didn't say it but she knew his load was joining the loads of two other men who had been there earlier and made their deposits.

She knew what was next. Mike had a ritual. He pulled out of her ass and took a single step back. Carla stood up and walked quickly to the bathroom. Mike followed. She stepped onto the toilet seat and squatted, facing Mike. He knelt down and watched as Carla relaxed her ass muscles and let all that cum slide out.

She didn't watch it fall from her. She watched Mike's face. He was in heaven. He believed all the cum was his. He wouldn't care if he knew it was three loads, he was the one who got to watch. Carla thought this was Mike being the naughty boy and doing something good boys never do. It was her gift to him. She loved her life and it was possible because of Mike.

Bob stayed in the bedroom. He didn't know what they were doing and he didn't think he wanted to know. He pulled his pants back up and belted them. He got a diet Coke from the in-room fridge and took a drink.

Mike came out of the bathroom grinning and started getting dressed. He saw Bob with his pants on and said, "Carla's staying with you. Get undressed and enjoy her. She wants to enjoy you."

Carla came into the bedroom and picked up her dress. She got a hanger and hung it up. Mike kissed her, shook Bob's hand and said, "Bye, you two." Seconds later, he was out the door and gone.

Carla helped Bob get undressed. They got on the bed and Carla showed her skill at reincarnation. She literally breathed life back into his cock. They fucked in as many positions as Bob could think of and two that Carla showed him that he wasn't sure were humanly possible. They were possible because Carla studied and practiced yoga.

She had entered the suite at midnight. She left just after noon with a promise to be back at midnight, with a surprise. Bob promised to be there at midnight. As soon as Carla was gone Bob went to bed and slept six more hours. When he got up he drove out of the city and parked in an isolated part of the desert while he thought.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers