Enough is Enough or Maybe Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened at the feel of him drilling deeper into her. "How long had it been? How long had it been since I've had a man make love to me? After Alex's father was killed I had a few 'one-night-stands' but the last one was years ago. Should I ...?" she asked herself. "I need this. I deserve this," she answered her own question.

Once again, he partially withdrew his cock. Then he looked in the mirror as he whispered, "Last chance. Are you sure?" as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

Glancing over her shoulder, he saw the lust in her eyes as she shook her head, 'No.'

Confusion flooded his mind. "No, she wasn't sure or No she didn't want him to stop."

The answer came as she pushed herself back against him, taking his cock to the root in one single motion before it hit the bottom of her pussy.

"Aaarrrggghhhhh," they cried out, simultaneously.

Still holding her shoulders, he withdrew and thrust back into her, while asking, "Is this enough?"

"Never ... never ... never ...," she screamed over and over as he drove into her. "Fuck me ... yessssssss ... push your cock deep inside me ... ohhhh gooodddddddd ... I've missed this ... ya ... ya ... ya ... like that, lover ... pound me with your cock ... ohhhhh ... such a good fucker ... grab my tits ... mmmmmmm ... yessssss ... squeeze them ... pinch my nipples ... ohmigod ... so fucking good ... so fucking wicked. How about it, lover. Do you like fucking your step-mother's pussy? Do you like the way it feels when I do this?" she ranted as she tightened the muscles of her tunnel around his cock.

He tightened his hold on her swaying tits and plunged into her depths again and again, the sound of flesh hitting flesh echoing against the walls.

Releasing her tits, he stood up, looking down at his cock buried in her. A sinister smile suddenly appeared on his face as he raised a hand and brought it down on the round, fleshy globe of her ass cheek.

"EEEEIIIIIKKKKKKK," she screamed as her ass cheek turned a brilliant red. "Do it, fucker ... Slap my ass ... such a naughty girl ... spank your naughty step-mommy's ass."

The sound of, "Slap, slap, slap," joined the sound of their fucking.

The tempo and rhythm of their joining increased as they soared upwards yet it never seemed to reach the limit that allowed them to plunge into ecstasy. Grabbing her hips tighter, he slowly pulled out, leaving just the tip of his cock in her before plunging back in to her depths and smash against her cervix. "How about it 'mommy'? Is this enough?"

"Never," she muttered.

"Then how about this?" he repeated as he drove his cock in even harder.

The searing pain she'd originally felt had long ago changed to exquisite pleasure. "Never," was all she answered.

Pulling back to the very limits of her pussy, he stopped, waiting.

Her pussy felt suddenly bare, empty of what she needed the most. She reached around behind her and grabbed his thigh, embedding her fingernails in the flash as she drove herself against him. "Never ... NEVER ... NEVER ... NEVER ENOUGH," she chanted until she felt his cock buried to the base and his pubic hair intermingle with hers.

In one final move, she grabbed her nipple and pulled on it, stretching it until she thought she might pull it from her chest, before she suddenly released it. The sensation was exactly what she needed, "CUMMMMMMMMMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGG ... DON'T STOP ... FUCK MEEEEEEE ... CUM IN MEEEEEEEEEEE," she squealed as her orgasm overtook her causing her body to tremble uncontrollably until she collapsed onto the counter.

The feel of her pussy clamping and unclamping along the length of his cock was more than he could handle. It felt like the trigger on a gun had been pulled as his cum shot from the tip, to coat her inner sanctum until it dripped from her and coated his balls and inner thighs.

He rested against her back and they stayed there as their bodies shuddered through their orgasmic pleasure. Time stood still. All that mattered was that they were together, his cock buried deep inside of her, and his load of potent man-cream swimming inwards hoping to find her greatest treasure.

When his cock softened so that it slid from her with a 'Plop', he lowered himself to the floor. Directly in front of him, her cum-covered pussy quivered as excess cum continued to drip from it. Jokingly, he said, "I guess that was enough."

She struggled to her feet, turned, and answered, "Never enough," as she staggered to her room. Once there, she sprawled out on the bed, quickly placing a pillow under her hips to trap his cum from escaping. Closing her eyes, she quietly muttered, "His kiss was enough. The feel of him pressing against me was enough. The way he played with my tits was enough. The way he fucked me was enough and the way he came in me was definitely enough." But when she opened her eyes and saw him standing in the doorway, his cock hardening at the sight of her, she finished, "... or maybe not," as she patted the bed next to her.