Enough Wimps!

Story Info
Cheating is a sticky proposition.
4.4k words
4.51
250.4k
102
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

About a year ago I found a web site filled with erotic stories and since that day I have spent quite a few hours reading the stories. I have been quite impressed with the imagination of some of the writers. I read and enjoyed many of the stories, believing that nothing like the things they described actually happens in the real world.

I was wrong.

My wife and I met in college. We dated starting when I was a junior and she was a freshman, moved in together when I was a senior and got married the summer that Janice graduated. That was ten years ago.

We left the college town and moved to California. I went to work for a bank and Janice got a job at a county library. Three years later, we bought a small house and started fixing it up.

Our relationship has always included lots of sex. We love going on vacations and showing off Janice's body for strangers and well as having public sex whenever we can do it without getting arrested.

Janice is incredible! When we met she was nineteen and a stunning looker. She is 5'9" with honey blond hair, long legs, a great ass, and 38C tits. In the years we have been together she has gotten better looking. She goes to the gym three times a week and now has what I call a hard body. A couple months ago she went to a university fitness thing and they measured people's body fat. She was at four percent!

When Janice got into going to the gym I did too. I was in pretty good shape when I was in college and got a little sloppy after graduation. When we bought our house I discovered a gym just two blocks away and we started going. It is a gym with hundreds of affiliated gyms all over the country so even when we travel we can work out. I'm down to 195 pounds and run my ten miles three times a week with no problem. Oh, I'm 6'3" and have wavy dark brown hair.

When we go out of town we like showing off at whatever gym we visit. Like last time we went about a hundred miles north of our home and stayed at a hotel right on the edge of a lake. Near the hotel was an affiliate of our gym at home. We showed our passes at the door and they showed us around and turned us loose. Janice changed into one of her smallest leotards and I changed into a t-shirt and running shorts. I ran on the indoor track for a while and then went to see what Janice was doing. She was riding a stationary bike. The bike faced a free weights area and there were four men lifting weights there. They kept looking at Janice. When I got a little closer I saw why. Janice's leotard was not covering her pussy! Her bald pussy lips were right out there for the world to see!

She rode the bike for a while and then went over and did some circuits around a four station machine. At no time did she adjust her leotard. I am sure that she showed herself to every man and woman in the gym. I particularly liked it when she did bench presses. She lay back on the bench with her legs spread and did plenty of repetitions so that anyone who wanted to look would have plenty of time to look.

When we got back to our car she was wearing a wrap skirt and a jog bra. I found that under the skirt her wet pussy was waiting for my attention. Right there in the parking lot of the gym she climbed into my lap and we fucked. The windows of the car were open so I was sure people both saw and heard us fucking. Janice is loudest when she cums in public.

That was a great trip. We had sex on the balcony of our hotel room, in a rental boat, in the parking lot and at a rest stop picnic bench on the way home. I thought I was the luckiest man on the planet. Janice seemed as happy as I was and certainly I didn't see any signals that there were any problems in our relationship. We laughed, talked, joked, shared and almost never had disagreements any more.

Last week I felt that I was like a man standing on the beach looking at the city. He doesn't see the tidal wave coming towards him. It hits and drowns him without warning.

I came home from work and found a message on our answering machine.

"Honey, I'm not coming right home after work. Some friends here from work are going out for dinner together and I'm going too. Take care. I love you."

I thought about what that meant and came up with one thought, "I could go to a restaurant that Janice doesn't care for." I did. I had a good meal and got home at just before nine. Janice came in at ten after ten. I was in bed waiting.

She came in, kissed me a peck, and went into the shower. I noticed a mark on her breast when she came to bed. When I asked about it she said she had bumped into the edge of a file drawer earlier in the day. She seemed not to be worried about it so I let it go and went to sleep.

Two days later the bank sent me to another city to take care of a problem. They arranged for me to stay in a hotel there and come back the next day. I asked Janice if she wanted to take a day off and go with me. Her answer was no, she needed to stay as the library was having lots of school kids coming in for library visits.

I still didn't think anything was going on.

In the town where I was sent the branch of the bank had ten or twelve employees. They expected me and treated me well during my stay. The manager assigned an employee to assist me and together we got the job done by six that evening. The manager told me that they wanted to take me to dinner and we went to a great bar-b-que place and had lots of good ribs and laughter. It was nine or a little after when I got to my room and called Janice.

There was music playing in the background when Janice answered.

"This is Janice."

"Hi Honey. How are things?"

"I miss you." She didn't turn down the music.

"Are you OK?"

"Fine. When will you be home?"

"I'll be there at about noon. Shall I meet you at the library and we can do lunch together?"

"Oh, what a good idea! But, no. With all the kids coming I don't think I can get away for lunch."

"I can bring lunch and we can eat on the patio."

"I'd love to but let's make it another day. Let's go out for dinner when I get home, OK?"

"OK." The phone call ended. She hadn't turned down the music while we talked. She turned me down for lunch. Something was up.

In ten minutes I was packed and out of the hotel. Two hours later I was at the corner near our house. As I came around the corner I saw a brown Toyota in our driveway. I drove past the house and saw no lights on. I pulled around the next corner and stopped to think. What was an innocent explanation for the car being there? Perhaps it belonged to a girlfriend from work that was staying the night. Maybe. I needed to know. I took a small pad and a pen from my car and went down to our house. I would find a way to check and see who owned the car.

At the house I wrote down the license number and then had a thought. I could go around t our bedroom window and see what was going on.

I was careful not to step in the flower beds or to make noise. The bottom two inches of the window into our bedroom was open. One candle was lit in the bedroom, on the nightstand next to my side of the bed. There were two people in the bed! One was on top of the other and the one on the bottom had her legs open and the one above was fucking her.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Janice had a man in our bed and was fucking him! My first impulse was to go in there and kill them both. Janice and I had talked a number of times about how important fidelity was to us. I could hear Janice's voice in my head, "If you ever cheated on me I'd find a way to kill you!" As I could hear her in my mind I heard her in our bedroom.

"Oh, Yes! I love it when you fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I was stuck in place. I wanted to leave but couldn't. I watched as they switched from missionary to doggy. The candle gave me just enough light to see her wonderful tits hanging down and to see him push his cock into her. As they fucked they made the appreciative noises and spoke to each other.

"Janice, I want you to leave that bastard you're married to. Live with me. I'll fuck you better that he ever has."

"You already fuck me better than he does! I need to get his money first and then we can be together."

"I want your ass."

"Go slow and fuck my ass. He's never had my ass. It belongs to you."

Janice opened a drawer in her nightstand and found a tube of lube. He took it and squirted a big dollop on her asshole. I watched as he pressed his cock into her ass.

I found I could move. I walked slowly back to my car. I dove around for an hour or so and then drove past our house again. His car was still there. I had an idea and as I thought about it I drove back to the hotel. By the time I arrived the night was almost over. I went in, showered and called the front desk.

"Wake me at nine, would you?"

I actually slept well. Not long, but well.

By ten I was in the branch manager's office and checked other systems in the office to make sure everything was working well. At eleven I called my office and talked to my boss. Since I was already out what did he think about me taking a couple days and visiting some other branches to see if I could fine tune their systems as well. He agreed.

I called the library and spoke to Janice's boss. Janice was with a class of school children. I gave her the message that I would be gone two more days. I also told her to tell Janice I'd call her at home at about nine.

I drove to the next town and took care of them by three thirty. I asked the manager which motel to stay in and his secretary made my reservation. I mentioned to the manager that I had seen a car with a for sale sign on it and I didn't get the phone number but remembered the license number. I wondered if there was a way to get the name and phone number of the owner. He called a friend at the police office and ten minutes later I had the information on who was fucking my wife.

When I left the branch I went to the motel. I went and checked in. I showered and went to bed, setting the alarm in the room for about eight forty-five.

At nine I called Janice. When she answered the music was on again.

"This is Janice."

"This is your husband."

"What happened? I thought you were coming home today."

"Business. Since I was already in the field they decided I should visit some other branches. I should be home by Friday. Let's plan a getaway weekend, OK?"

She hesitated. "Sure. That sounds good. Are you doing OK?"

"You mean other than missing you? Yeah, I'm OK."

We said good night and I hung up. I dressed and left the room. I hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. An hour and a half later I was parked around the corner from my own house. His car was parked in front. The lights were still on in the living room. I crept to the same window where I had been before and I waited.

I didn't wait long. The lights came on and in the y walked. Janice was wearing a pale pink teddi that I bought her and nothing else. Bob was wearing suit pants and his socks. His hard cock stuck out of the fly and was held by my wife. He was a little older than me and a little paunchier. Janice let go of his cock and started top light a candle.

"No candle tonight, OK? I want to see your face when you cum."

Janice smiled a big smile and put the candle down. She walked back to Bob and he grabbed at the top of the teddi. In one strong move he tore it off of her, leaving a tattered rag in his hands. Surprise and lust shown in Janice's eyes. He pushed her to the bed. He left his pants folded over a chair and walked to her nightstand. He found the tube of lube and held it up.

"I'm already wet." Janice said, smiling at Bob.

"Your ass isn't and that's what I want."

Janice got on her knees and thrust her ass at Bob. I watched as she had a big glob of lube applied straight from the tube to her pucker. Bob never touched the lube with anything but his cock.

He pushed into her slowly but without stopping. Once in completely he held still.

"Your old man ever fill you like this?"

"Never! I want to spend the rest of my life with you filling my ass like this."

The world stopped. I heard her say it again. I had my plan. Justice, from her own mouth. I went back to my car and drove back to the motel. I slept well.

The next morning I went to a convenience store between towns and bought some snacks and a tube of super glue. I went on and visited the next branch. There problems were so minor that I was actually done before lunch. I told the manager I had to go and get a part and I would be back as soon as I could.

As quick as I could without calling any attention to myself I drove home. I parked in the garage and went in the back door. I used a screwdriver and opened the old back door easily. Ten minutes later I was back on the road and soon was back in the branch. An hour later I left the branch. I called the library before Janice would be leaving for the day.

"Hi, it's your husband."

"I thought you would call at nine."

"I may still be working. I'm not sure. I figured I'd call and let you know that I won't be home until Saturday at about noon."

"OK. I don't like you being gone so long. Are you sure you can't come home tonight?"

"I'm sure. Listen, I'm not sleeping as good alone as I do when I sleep with you. Is it OK if I get someone else to sleep with me tonight?"

"What? Are you crazy? Do you remember what I said I'd do to you if you ever did that?"

"I know. I'm just telling you that I miss you. If I'm not sleeping with you I'm sleeping alone. I hope the same is true for you."

"I miss you too. Now stop the crazy talk."

I went out to dinner where lots of people would see me and at about nine I spilled a glass of wine on myself, making a big enough incident that I would be remembered. Then I went back to the motel and asked for extra towels.

The next morning I left the motel and drove to the next branch. At lunch time I called the library. Janice's boss seemed quite upset when she answered.

"Janice didn't come in today. I don't think she's feeling well."

"OK. Thanks. I'm on the road this week so I didn't know. I'll call her at home."

I dialed home and no one answered.

I called the library.

"Are you sure Janice is sick? I called home and she isn't there."

"I don't want bad news to come from me, so I'll just say maybe you should check the hospital." "Hospital? What happened?"

"I'm not sure. An accident of some kind."

"OK. Thanks."

I called information and then the hospital.

"Is Janice Kemper a patient there?"

"Are you a relative?"

"I'm her husband! Is she there?"

"Yes. Would you like me to connect you to her room?"

"No. First I want the nurse's station."

"One moment."

"Surgical floor."

"I am the husband of Janice Kemper. What is her condition?"

"Before I can discuss any patient I must have some way of knowing you are who you say you are. Can you tell me her maiden name?"

"Wallace."

"Does she have any marks, tattoos, or birthmarks?"

"Yes. On the outer labia on her right side is a small tat of the letters NK."

"Mister Kemper, your wife had emergency surgery last night. She is recovering and cannot talk on the phone at this time. She will recover. The doctors would like to speak with you as soon as you can get here."

"What happened?"

"The doctors would prefer to talk with you when you get here. I cannot tell you what happened."

"Tell the doctors and my wife I am on my way."

I drove the speed limit all the way. I called the bank and told my boss that I had to return home, there had been an accident. I called Janice's family and told them I was on my way home and that Janice was in an accident and was in the hospital. They said they would be on the road for our town in less than an hour. If it really was an accident, I knew Janice would want her parents near her. If it wasn't an accident having her parents nearby would just make it worse for her.

I parked at the hospital and walked up to the front desk. I showed my driver's license and asked what room Janice was in. The lady behind the desk punched some keys on her computer and said, "I will tell the doctor you are here. Please have a seat."

"No. My wife is in here somewhere and I want to see her. She's hurt! Now tell me what room she's in!"

A security officer arrived and told me I would have to wait. I told him that he would have to shoot me to stop me and unless they wanted me to barge into each room they should tell me where my wife was.

A doctor, wearing the uniform of a doctor, white coat and full pockets, walked up and said, "I am Dr. Williams. As we walk to your wife's room we need to talk."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. Let's go."

We walked off together.

"Mr. Kemper your wife had a serious accident last night. She arrived here at about ten twenty-three and we had her in surgery for seven hours. Much of the damage was severe enough that we had to do some reconstructive work. She will, we think, recover, but we won't know the extent of the long term effects for some time."

"Are you ever going to tell me what happened?"

The doctor sat on a couch in the hallway. He motioned me to sit. I did.

"Mr. Kemper, your wife sustained an injury last night while she was having sexual relations with a man who is not her husband."

I jumped to my feet and shouted, "She was fucking someone else?"

The doctor helped me quiet down and sat me down again.

"Yes. It seems that a man was having an affair with your wife. I do not know all the details but I do know that the man will not be having sexual adventures for a very long time, if ever."

"You know who it is?"

"Yes, they came in to the hospital together."

"I'll see to his ass later. Where is my wife?"

"We will take this elevator to the third floor and she is there. She is terrified of what you will do to her. I must ask that you promise me that you will not harm her." "I will not touch her." I was calm and followed the doctor to the elevator. As we rode up I asked, "How long will she stay in the hospital?"

"It could be that she will be ready to go home in two weeks."

He stopped and pointed at a door. I walked to the door, stood still for a few moments and pushed it open. The doctor came to the door and although I didn't see him do it he propped it open.

Janice had her eyes closed. I couldn't tell if she was asleep or hiding. I pulled a chair over near the bed and sat down. A few minutes went by and she opened her eyes. When she saw me she started to cry.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry."

"So sorry? Oh, for fucking around. I know it doesn't matter but I want to know why."

"He... "

"Stop! This isn't about him! This is about you and me! You opened your legs to another man. We had an agreement! Weren't you getting enough sex with me? Am I so small I can't satisfy you? Why?"

I wasn't yelling but I was forceful.

Janice couldn't/wouldn't maintain eye contact. She sobbed and cried. I waited.

"So far I know that you were fucking and had an accident. The doctor said you will recover. Where were you fucking and what kind of accident? What happened?"

Her hands stayed in front of her face. "We were fucking and he wanted to use lube. He squirted a gob on me and shoved himself in. Then he couldn't pull out! There was glue in the lube! We tried and tried to get apart but we couldn't."

"Wait a minute. You had him stuck in your pussy and had to call an ambulance?"

"No." She held up a hand. I waited. "He was in my ass."

"You never let me in your ass! Him you get stuck in there! Oh, this is choice!"

"I am so sorry."

"I'll bet. Sorry you got caught!"

"I'm sorry for everything." "How long have you been fucking this guy?"

"You don't want to know."

"Yes, I do."

"Remember when we went to that nudist resort last year? I met him there. He came after me."

At that moment a woman walked into the room. Janice looked at her and her eyes widened. I looked and she was a stranger.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers
12