Enslaved in Fairfax County Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was gasping for air when Officer Ryan finally finished and wondered what was coming next. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Gretchen was fingering her pussy as she watched what Officer Ryan was doing to her helpless, naked slave. Apparently she was enjoying the show.

Next, Officer Ryan announced that she's need to probe my vagina. My pussy was still very sore from my whipping, but Officer Ryan didn't seem to care. She ordered me to spread my legs wide and then she got down on her knees, staring at my pussy with the look of a predator that's about to pounce on its prey.

I whimpered and flinched as she grabbed my tender labia and pulled them apart. My legs trembled and I waited for what would come next.

Then she held onto my labia painfully with one hand and then she shoved two fingers deeply inside me. She thrust and wriggled her strong fingers, exploring every inch of my sensitive interior. And as she did so, my pubic lips became thicker and more swollen and I moaned with need. Looking down I saw my pubic lips turning a reddish color as they engorged with blood. I panted and felt my body flood with endorphins as this woman's merciless fingers invaded the most sensitive part of my anatomy and probed it.

I continued to whimper and my thighs continued to tremble and shake, and just when I thought orgasm was inevitable, Officer Ryan withdrew her fingers. They came out covered with hot, sticky fluids,

"Keep your legs spread like that," she ordered me, "or else you'll be punished."

It was a difficult order to obey. What I really wanted to do was collapse to the floor, and find something to rub my pelvis against. Despite the fact that my pussy was sore and sensitive from my recent whipping, I would have gladly rubbed my pussy against Gretchen's thigh or a bedpost or just about anything!

Then Officer Ryan ordered me to lick my own juices off of her fingers. My juices didn't taste much of anything. There was a mild taste to them, sort of like rare steak, but it was barely perceptible.

Then I was marched out to the living room. I was ordered to bend over the arm of the couch and lift my hands away from my ass.

Being draped over the arm of the couch was painful as my thighs and torso and breasts were still sore from my whipping. Rubbing my naked body up against the couch made me whimper as the material of the couch felt rough and unforgiving against my sensitive skin.

And while I was busy feeling sorry for the naked and abused flesh on the front of my body, Officer Ryan grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pulled them roughly apart. Then I didn't even have time to take a deep breath before she plunged a finger directly into my sensitive anus.

I made a noise that was half gasp, half whimper and that finger speared me deep.

"I love it when she makes that sound," I heard Gretchen say from somewhere behind me.

"Me too," responded Officer Ryan. "I'll make certain that she makes it often."

Officer Ryan removed her fingers and then suddenly Gretchen was standing right behind me and I felt some sort of cold, thick gel being smeared between my buttocks and across my pink, sensitive anus. Suddenly fingers plunged inside me, and this time they were more ambitious, stretching me open. It hurt as they turned and twisted going inside me, not stopping until they were embedded DEEP inside me.

"OOOUUAAGGHH," I cried out as Officer Ryan spread her fingers inside me, stretching my anal tract to accommodate them.

"Who knows what sort of contraband my prisoner could be hiding in her body cavity?" Officer Ryan asked as she continued to abuse my tight, tender pink hole. "This could take a long time. I'll have to be very thorough in my inspection".

I whimpered and Gretchen laughed as Officer Ryan's strong fingers continued to assault my tiny, sensitive hole. I had so many nerve endings down there and Officer Ryan was determined to manipulate and stimulate and abuse them all.

I had tears in my eyes by the time she finished. Then Gretchen and Officer Ryan pulled me up and I attempted to stand on shaky legs. I was still traumatized from everything that woman had done to my pussy and asshole and my body just wanted to collapse.

"You are so beautify when you're abused by another woman," Gretchen announced. Then she kissed me deeply and said, "Wait here. I'm going to go get the camera."

While Gretchen was gone, Officer Ryan grabbed me by the arm and then grabbed one of my nipples. My arms were bound behind my back and her grip on my arm was so tight that I couldn't back away. As a result I was totally helpless when she began to squeeze my nipple. At first she was somewhat gentle, but within seconds she had increased the pressure and was pinching and pulling on it painfully. My nipple became hard and swollen and then Officer Ryan just pinched hard and began to twist my sensitive, swollen nub.

"AARRGAHHH!!" I screamed. "Please, I can't take anymore!"

She just smiled and replied, "You see, that's the great thing about you being my prisoner. You're totally under my control. I get to decide when you've had enough. You don't have any say in the matter."

I was feeling totally helpless and then Gretchen returned with the camera just in time to see Officer Ryan begin to abuse my other nipple.

"OOOAAAAUUGGHH!!" I screamed as my poor helpless nipple was pinched and pulled and twisted. I tried to back away, but Officer Ryan's grip on my arm was like iron.

Gretchen took pictures of the whole thing and seemed to be enjoying herself immensely.

"Those tears are so beautiful. Don't you agree that my slave girl looks sexy with tears rolling down her face?"

I was sobbing quietly as Gretchen took more pictures and Officer Ryan continued to painfully abuse my swollen nipples. "She's gorgeous," Officer Ryan agreed. "I don't know if I've ever seen anything sexier."

Officer Ryan then took my entire breast in one hand and squeezed. It was incredibly sore from being whipped, but Officer Ryan didn't care. "You are so lovely, Dearest slave," Officer Ryan said as she grabbed my tender breast, painfully sinking her fingers deep into my defenseless flesh. "I only wish I could do this to you every day."

Gretchen immortalized the moment with more photographs and then I was ordered to get down on my knees.

It's difficult to go from a standing to a kneeling pose without your hands, and once I'd managed it, instead of being complimented, I got yelled at for not having my knees far enough apart.

"You'll be punished for that," Gretchen barked at me. "A slave shouldn't have to be told over and over again! Knees ALWAYS apart!"

I got rug burn on my knees as I dragged them across the carpet and spread my thighs as far apart as I could manage.

Then suddenly, Officer Ryan's was standing right in front of me and she grabbed my head, forcing my face directly into her pussy. "And now Prisoner," Officer Ryan said, "You're going to worship the most sacred spot on my body."

Of course Officer Ryan would want me to perform cunnilingus on her. I mean...what's the point of having a sex slave if you can't order her to have sex with you?

I explored her labia with my tongue, tracing lines up and down it and circles near her hood. She was very wet and her public lips were hot and thick and swollen. I stopped for a few seconds to admire the beauty of her pubes and was then ordered, "Get back to work!"

It would be easier to do this if my hands weren't bound behind my back, but I suppose Gretchen and Officer Ryan wanted the total slave experience. Gretchen was still taking pictures of me and I can only imagine how I must look.

Naked, my face wet with tears, hands bound helplessly behind my back, whip marks on my breasts and abdomen, legs obscenely far apart, my wet swollen pubic lips visible between my thighs and submissively licking another woman's pussy.

When I saw her clit peeking out from her hood, I trapped it between my teeth and began to suck. Apparently I did a good job as Officer Ryan moaned loudly and thrust her hips and dug her fingers in tightly and pulled my hair. In short order her moaning became screaming and she had a powerful orgasm with the sort of screams I've only heard in movies.

I never suspected that Officer Ryan would be a screamer. She didn't seem to be the type. I thought she'd be one of the quiet, stoic ones.

Of course Gretchen captured it all with her digital camera and she promised to e-mail Officer Ryan with copies of every photo she took.

Swell.

It was just one more humiliation to add to the pile of humiliations that had already been piled onto me. It was a good thing that I found humiliation to be sexually arousing.

Gretchen and Officer Ryan chatted like old friends while I kneeled there, naked and bound. You'd think that an attractive naked slave with her legs spread wide and her tits thrust out would always be at the center of attention, but it doesn't work like that. Free women will ignore you whenever they feel like it.

Then it was Gretchen's pussy that was shoved into my face. I'd performed cunnilingus on Gretchen many times, so with her I knew exactly what it took to please her. I knew exactly how her pussy would respond to my tongue and what sort of noises she would make as she approached orgasm.

This time Officer Ryan had the camera and she took the pictures as I licked Gretchen's pussy. Gretchen made familiar moaning sounds as I gave a long, wide lick over her entire swollen labia, from bottom to top and then back to the bottom again. Then I forced my tongue between her parted labia and stuck my tongue as deep inside her wet, pink pussy as I could manage.

When I saw Gretchen's hard, swollen clit, shyly peeking out from the hood it seemed like a good time to lick it. Gretchen confirmed my opinion when she moaned softly. I knew from that non-verbal response that she was ready for more. I assaulted her clit with my tongue repeatedly, causing it to come out of its hood more and more. Gretchen's moans became more pronounced and longer and her pussy became wetter and seemed to be giving off a super-human amount of heat. When her clit was swollen enough I retracted my tongue and trapped her clitoris between my teeth.

I had fully intended to suck on it, just like with Officer Ryan, but apparently Gretchen was far more aroused than I thought and her clit was so sensitive that she came almost instantly. I could feel her juices erupt from her and cover my face where it came into contact with her crotch. Gretchen was gasping, panting and shouting. Her back was arched and her pelvis pushed more forcefully into my face.

Eventually the excitement died down and Gretchen got a warm, wet washcloth and cleaned her juices off of my face. We were all tired and when Gretchen suggested we all go to bed early, we all agreed.

Although there was a guest bedroom set up for Officer Ryan, we agreed that for her first night, Officer Ryan would sleep in the same bed with Gretchen and me. Officer Ryan took and key and unlocked my handcuffs and I was all ready for several hours of sleep, but then Gretchen reminded me that I needed to be punished.

"If I don't punish you, you'll never learn," Gretchen said. "A true slave always keeps her knees apart and her pussy exposed and available."

"It's true," Officer Ryan said, agreeing with my Mistress. "It's one of the first rules a slave girl learns."

"We're going to spank you," Gretchen informed me. "Get into position on the bed, on your hands and knees."

This time I didn't need anybody to tell me to keep my knees far apart. I got into position on the bed, on all fours, legs apart, hands under shoulders, in line, with my knees as far apart as I could manage, leaving my pubic lips exposed and vulnerable just like a good slave girl.

"She's learning," Officer Ryan said to Gretchen, and then Gretchen pulled out the implement of my punishment.

It was a leather paddle that Gretchen had never used before. It still had that new leather smell. Gretchen and I both loved that smell however the pain that that thing would inflict on my already sore buttocks wasn't as welcome.

"Hold your position," Gretchen ordered me. "If you break position, I'll just have to double your punishment."

"Yes Mistress," I replied. And I waited with trepidation for the first blow.

The first swat landed on my upper thigh, just below the left buttock. It was a sensitive spot and my buttocks were already sore from the spanking I'd had earlier that day. It didn't seem fair that I should be spanked twice in the same day, but I bit my lip and tried not to cry out.

Not crying out soon became more difficult as the second blow landed just as hard on my right thigh. Then the third blow landed higher up and more centered, striking both cheeks at once.

Soon I was crying out in pain as tears welled up in my eyes and I flinched and wriggled my hips in a shameful manner, but somehow managed not to break position.

Gretchen continued to rain blows down on the soft skin of my sore, tender buttocks. If anything the swats were now coming harder and faster. I gave up all thoughts of pride and self-control and I screamed in pain, not caring what Gretchen or Officer Ryan thought of me....or even if the neighbors might hear.

I screamed until my throat was raw and I cried so much that I couldn't see for all the tears in my eyes. I continued to wriggle and bounce my hips in an obscene manner and I didn't even care how undignified I looked. The pain was the center of my universe, and I didn't care about anything else.

Finally the punishment stopped and I simply remained there sobbing, chest heaving and tears running down my face. I was vaguely aware that Gretchen was taking pictures of me, but I didn't care. My ass felt blistered and red hot and I didn't care how humiliated, exposed or degraded I looked in these pictures.

Eventually Gretchen and Officer Ryan climbed into bed. Gretchen held me close and let me cry on her shoulder. Officer Ryan would press her hand gently against my back or my sore, sore buttocks. The lights were turned off and at some point in the night I cried myself to sleep.

12