Entering and Breaking

Story Info
An intruder humiliates a husband in front of his wife.
10.2k words
4.3
242.7k
230
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story wouldn't be nearly as good without the help, advice, and suggestions of volunteer editor madisonsub_btm. Thanks for the great ending!

*****

There was definitely a noise that was unfamiliar. It wasn't a particularly loud noise but I heard it, it was coming from inside the house and it was two in the morning. I lay frozen in bed next to my sleeping wife listening but heard nothing. My heart was racing even though I was telling myself it was nothing. I turned my bedside light off and continued to listen for anything. Was someone in my house? I quietly got out of bed and walked slowly across the room trying to avoid any obstacles that may be in the way. Passing by a trophy case that held several awards for the amateur sports I was always involved in, I gently picked up the heaviest thing I could find. It was a bowling pin from a tournament I had won nearly twenty years ago. We didn't believe in having a gun in the house, my wife was absolutely terrified of them. For the first time in my life I wished I had one. There was somebody in my house, I don't know how I knew but I did.

I slipped through the bedroom door and made my way slowly down the hall towards the living room. I listened but all I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears. The entrance to the living room was dark and the ambient light from outside was minimal due to the shades and curtains being completely drawn. Straining to see any sign of an intruder I pressed forward into the living room looking for any kind of movement. It appeared to be clear so I moved towards the kitchen. Passing through the kitchen entryway I had a terrible feeling and wanted nothing more than to retreat to the bedroom and dismiss the whole thing as just a weird sound you hear. Instead I raised the bowling pin above my head and moved through the kitchen and towards the dining area. I couldn't take it anymore and figured the element of surprise would be on my side so I quickly turned on the dining room lights. The room lit up and cast light beyond into the final room of the house. Nothing. No one was here. I felt foolish. Lowering my meager weapon I turned around only to see a strange man standing there. I screamed and dropped the bowling pin to the floor cracking a slate tile. The man was holding a knife, a big knife that reflected the yellow light of the dining room. He was quick and he grabbed me by my hair and forced me face first onto the countertop. He twisted my arm behind my back and pressed himself close to me.

"Try anything and you can expect this knife in your kidney. Do you believe me?"

Of course I did. His voice was deep and threatening. His breath was hot and smelled of mouthwash.

"Do you?!" He seethed.

"Yes, Yes, fuck yes I do." I was scared. More scared than any time in my life. He was going to kill me. And my wife, oh God my wife.

"Johnny?" Oh God my wife! And now, there she was standing in the entry way. She stopped in her tracks and started screaming.

"Ma'am?" The intruder yelled to her but could not be heard over my crazed wife. "MA'AM!"

She stopped and looked at the intruder. She looked absolutely scared out of her mind. I must have looked the same way. The incredible pressure of the man on top of me was painful and my arm felt numb from being twisted behind me.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry I had to yell but you were being a little over dramatic. Are you done screaming?"

Over dramatic? What the fuck? My wife stared in disbelief and absolute fear.

"Ma'am, I asked you a question and I expect you to answer. If you know what is good for you, you will answer me when you are spoken to, and that will be the only time I expect you to talk. The alternative is watching your husband's blood spill all over this beautiful floor. Understand?"

Holy shit, we were going to fucking die tonight. I felt tears starting to fall down my face.

"You better not fucking touch her!" I spat out through tears and spit. Pain shot through my side as the perpetrator drove a fist into my ribs.

"Same for you Mister, only speak when spoken to. Do you both understand?"

"Yes." We both agreed and kept our mouths shut.

"Good. If you can follow orders and a few basic rules we'll all walk away from this. Now slowly we're going to stand up and make our way to the living room. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes." I stammered and he pulled me painfully upright.

"Now don't even think of trying anything Mister. Ma'am, pick up this bowling pin and walk in front of us to the living room."

After my wife scurried across the kitchen and retrieved the bowling pin, she walked in front of us and the man behind me held tightly to my twisted arm and shoved me forward.

"Drop the bowling pin and turn the lights on."

My wife complied. In the bright light I could see her trembling. She looked at me and she was unsuccessfully trying to hold back tears. I was so angry and scared myself and could hardly keep the tears from welling up as well. In the center of the room was a large duffle bag and on top of it was rope. I thought of that sound I had heard earlier and now I could picture this crazy man dropping the duffle bag on the floor. That was the sound I had heard.

"Ma'am, please retrieve the rope that is on top of that bag and bring it to me." She didn't want to but complied with his wishes. "Okay Ma'am, please sit down on the couch, keep your hands on your lap and for the love of God, don't try anything stupid. You can only imagine the amount of pain I will put your husband in."

She sat on the couch, just as instructed and wept while trying to remain motionless.

"Sir, I am going to release the pressure on your arm and bind your hands together behind your back. Please comply or reap the consequences."

He lowered my arm and brought the other arm around my back. I didn't try and fight, I just wanted to live. I felt the rope start to wrap around my wrists. He knew what he was doing and the way he was binding me felt like he had done this kind of thing more than once in his life. He pushed me towards a chair and shoved me hard into it. I yelped in pain as my arms twisted awkwardly behind me. I tried twisting my arms to see if there was any give in the rope that held me in bondage but there was no way I was going to break free from his knots. I looked up at him. He stood six feet tall or so. His eyes were blue and entirely calm. I expected them to look crazed but they looked cool and calm. He had a short, well trimmed beard that was dark brown, just like his well groomed, short hair. He wore a black shirt that clung tight to his torso. You could tell that he was very muscular. His large arms rippled with muscle out of his short sleeves. He wore jeans and cowboy boots. He could have been a fucking model but instead he was a psychopath.

"Okay, a few short rules. Speak only when spoken to. Do everything that is asked of you. Don't try anything stupid. Oh, and please refrain from using swear words, it's unbecoming of educated folks like yourselves, got that Mister?" Some sick fuck breaks into a house and holds the owner hostage and he doesn't like swear words! I of course replied yes.

He grabbed his duffle bags and unzipped it and reached in. He pulled out a video camera and tripod and began to set them up. He positioned it away from us about 15 feet and turned it on, presumably recording everything. What the hell did this guy want? I was afraid to ask and I there was no way I was even going to. But Jesus, did he want money? Did he want our valuables? I wanted to offer him anything to leave us the fuck alone. As though he could sense my thoughts, he spoke.

"Now, you are probably wondering what this is all about. First, I am not a killer. I will slice you if I have to but you won't end up dead, just permanently messed up for the rest of your life but if you just follow the rules you won't have to worry about that. Second, I am not a thief. I don't want your things, or your money or whatever you have to offer. What I do want is to conduct an experiment. You see, I'm a bit of an amateur psychologist, more of a hobby really. I've always been interested in the way people behave under extreme duress and how they behave when completely helpless. I used to believe they were completely irrational but the more I study them, patterns seem to appear. To learn more, I've had to find test subjects but finding people who have already had tremendous emotional experiences don't make for good subjects. Their recall is all jumbled with emotion and denial or anger. They turn out to be very poor subjects indeed. You see, what I needed were subjects that were presently experiencing high levels of stress and helplessness. What I needed were involuntary participants for my study. It didn't take me long to start finding my subjects. I record all of the events that happen and review them later for my journals. And you know, if all goes well, and we don't have to have any mishaps with this very sharp knife of mine, there may be a little financial compensation for your participation today. How's that sound?"

My wife was sobbing. I couldn't believe the words coming out of this man's mouth. He wanted to perform experiments on us just for fun? What kind of experiments? How the hell were we going to get out of this?

"That's okay, you don't have to answer that one. Now the first thing we're going to have to do is get our clothes off and since Mister and myself are complete gentlemen let's let the Mrs. go first. Ma'am."

What the hell? Was he going to rape my wife in front of me? My wife was hesitant but stood and turned around and began to take off her shirt. I sat there completely useless and helpless. I was feeling so much rage.

"Ma'am, there's nothing to be ashamed of, please turn around."

She slowly turned around but lowered her eyes from his gaze. Her night shirt clung to her breasts and then flopped onto her chest. My wife was gorgeous, blond and small, five foot and one inch with a good sized rack. In normal circumstances I would have sprung an erection and wanted to fuck her silly. She pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. Our captor gave a quiet airy whistle and motioned for her to keep going. She dropped her shorts and underwear to the floor and stepped out of them. She was shaking and tried to cover her nakedness with her arms.

"Now, now, don't cover up that stunning body. It is absolutely a work of art. How did Mister ever get a catch like you? What are those beautiful breasts of yours, a D cup?"

She waited hoping not to answer but it was obvious by his silence and stare that he wanted one.

"C." That's all she said.

"Well, a mighty full C if you ask me, right Mister?"

"Yes." I struggled.

"You know, why don't you call me Sir?" He commanded.

"Yes Sir." I weakly replied.

"Now let's stand Mister up and you can help him drop his drawers. As for the shirt, well I'll have to cut that off I suppose. C'mon now."

The assailant grabbed me by an arm and lifted me up out of my seat to a standing position. My wife came over and pulled down my boxers around my feet. I stepped out of them. The man stepped back and examined my genitals.

"Not quite endowed as the Mrs. is in the chest are you?" He waited for an answer.

"No sir." I was humiliated.

"Well, it's not the smallest I ever seen. Mrs., why don't you go and find yourself a sexy bra to wear. I just love a nice set of breasts in a sexy bra. Now don't wander off too far, I hate to see anything bad happen to your Mister here, understand?"

"Yes...Sir." She walked away and I could hear a sob come out of her.

"I never tie the lady's up seeing as they are the weaker species and all, at least physically. We'll see about the mental part. The men on the other hand, they can be dangerous and always think about doing something stupid."

With that being said, the man took his knife and brought it close to me. He warned me not to move. I didn't even breathe as his knife easily sliced up the center of my shirt. He then cut from the shoulders down the sleeve and soon I was naked. I had never felt so humiliated in my life and completely useless.

"Not much to you is there? You could use some time in the gym Mister. I bet you'd like it too."

My wife came back with a pink sexy pushup bra. If she weren't crying she would look stunning.

"There we go. Those breasts are just out of this world. I guess now it's my turn."

He momentarily set his blade down. I wanted my wife to pick it up so bad but she was in shambles. He pulled his shirt quickly over his head. His body was completely muscle. He had little hair on his chest and he was ripped. He enjoyed showing off his body. He kicked off his boots and unbuckled his belt and quickly dropped his jeans to the floor. He stood there in his skin tight briefs before us, the rest of his body just as built as the upper half. His briefs outlined a cock that seemed unnaturally big. It twitched beneath the cloth like a snake under a blanket. It was growing harder and bigger before my eyes, you could even see his veins raised in the delicate cloth that confined his dick. This twisted asshole was getting off on torturing us. He picked up his knife and ran it down his chest and when he got to his underwear he put the blade inside the band and cut one side off. The cloth dropped to the ground as he cut the other side and his giant cock sprung out before him. It was so big, circumcised and not a full erection yet.

"Mister, you like what you see? Lot more than that sorry excuse of a penis you have. Ma'am?"

He pointed to his raging dick and waited for some kind of response."

"It's...big." She sputtered out. He laughed at the response.

"Thanks Ma'am. Some of us are just born with it, aren't we?"

"Yes Sir."

"Okay, first things first before we get to the good stuff let's take care of some things." He walked to his bag, his cock swaying as he did and pulled out a beard trimmer and a box and handed them to my wife. "Shave off your husband's pubic hair and then I want you to put this on your husband. You know what this is?"

She looked at the box. "No, Sir."

"Go on and take it out of the packaging. It's a male chastity cage. You are going to put that on your husband's small little penis. Lock it up for a while."

I had never heard of a chastity cage before and trembled at the thought of what the hell it did. My wife opened the box and took out a black case. She opened the case and took out the components. Whatever it was, it was made of some sort of clear plastic. There were a bunch of pieces and one piece, the cage I supposed, that was penis shaped. She looked at the parts confused.

"Okay, Ma'am, first shave his pubic hairs as close as you can." She reluctantly went to her knees and turned on the trimmer. I jumped as she brought it to my skin and my pubes fell to the floor. As he instructed her, she trimmed as close as she could get and soon my genitals were bare.

"Now you have to lock that little thing up. You are going to need one of those rings. You want to put it around his testicles, the opening facing up. That's where the shaft goes. Try this ring here."

She took the ring from him and looked at me. I nodded letting her know it was okay even though there was absolutely nothing okay about this. She knelt before me and fumbled with the ring and my balls, eventually getting the ring, which seemed so small, around my balls. The man handed her a piece that had two posts attached to it. He instructed her to slide the posts from the back side through the holes in the ring. My cock and balls were completely surrounded by the ring and my penis was starting to grow because of her constantly having to fondle me. I was embarrassed. Another post was put in place and it had a little hole on the end of it. As she added more components the ring became stronger and finally, she was handed the cage. My dick was semi erect at this point and was larger than the cage would allow.

"Slap his penis Ma'am and don't be shy." My wife slapped my cock hard and sent pain through my body. At his urging, she did it again and again until my semi was gone. She was weeping and apologetic. I was crying and couldn't even look at her.

"Put some of this lubrication on his penis, it will help it slide into the cage." She greased my abused dick and stuffed it into the cage and the contraption slid together. "Here's my favorite part. Being caged is just so humbling."

He handed my wife a little padlock that slipped through the hole of the middle post. That little tiny click it made was a hard thing to here. I looked down at my poor genitals and felt completely emasculated. This man had taken away my manhood, at least for the duration of his torture, with one little click. Where was the key? I'm sure he was coveting it and relishing in my submissiveness. My balls ached and I felt completely uncomfortable.

"Ma'am, what is one thing that really gets your man going? Really, turns him on?"

She thought for a moment and then told him that I loved it when she bit my nipples. It was true, a nice little chomp on my nipples made my dick go from soft to hard in no time.

"Well, let's try it. I know under these circumstances that it may not work but go on, bite his nipples like he likes. Don't stop until I say so."

My wife stepped forward and touched my face with sympathy and then bent over. She placed her mouth over my nipple and flicked it with her tongue and I felt a twinge in my cock. That sick fuck wanted me to get hard and why was she doing it so well. Then she nibbled a bit with more tongue before taking my now erect nipple between her teeth and giving me a good bite. Shamefully, blood rushed into my cock and began to grow only it couldn't. It pressed against its plastic confines with nowhere to go. I groaned as my trapped cock throbbed. This guy was fucking sick and my wife was just going to town on my nipples, shifting from one to the other. She wasn't even trying to go easy for me. I began to cry.

"Now Mister, there's no reason to cry. Okay Ma'am, that's enough. Look at your Mister's poor little penis trying to escape from that cage."

She looked down at my penis and now I felt completely shamed. How could this be happening to me?

"Okay, Ma'am, why don't you have a seat. Mister you just turn yourself around while I talk to your wife."

I reluctantly turned around. What was he going to do to her? Make her suck his dick?

"Now Ma'am, you are going to be asked a difficult question but you absolutely have to answer because I don't want to have to get violent. So, let me explain what is going to happen here tonight and once explained I will ask you the question and you will have to make a decision okay?"

"Yes Sir."

"As you can plainly see, I have a large, very hard erection and I want to relieve it, especially because just before coming here I took two of those little blue pills to make sure I would be able to perform. Now, I've worked very hard to build my stamina so I'm ready to really start pounding away at something. And once I've finished with that I'm going to want to do it all over again and probably in the opposite end of where I was. You know what I'm saying? I also love improvisation and so I also want someone to help me insert this here bowling pin into the other person. In a roundabout way, I'm saying that one of you will take my above average penis from behind, in which I will ejaculate, and then that same person will take my penis into their mouth, in which I will ejaculate again. While the mouth is being used, I will need the help of the other person to insert this bowling pin and if it's you it will be your sweet vagina but if it's your man, it will be in his ass. I hope you understand all that I've said because now you get to answer my question. Will it be you who gets to experience the pleasure of my manhood, to be filled with my sperm and then take a bowling pin up inside them or will it be your chaste husband?"