Entity Nest Ep. 005: BAD MANORS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can ghosts... cum?" She grew curious. Shockingly a thumbs up was shared with her. "Really? How is that possible if you're not alive?" A hesitation of hands led her to realize they might not know how to offer insight. "Hmm? I guess I'll figure it out in time." She sips her Chardonnay and enjoys the porno. The woman in it was at this point being eaten out. Curious, knowing they could finger her, and touch her, even though she could not them without a covering of some sort that gave them substance such as the gloves or condoms, she pondered their tongues.

Standing briefly, she took her towel off and threw it over Timothy's lap, his hand and erection perfectly noticeable. Smirking she recalled the cellophane but knew it was upstairs. "We can try that later. For now, let's just see if I can feel a tongue." Slouching in her couch cushion she began rubbing her clit. Eying Timothy still covered she reached over and gripped his cock, his hand removed from under her towel. Stroking him what she could beneath a cotton towel was not easy. The more she tried the less substance it had. It was simply fading from her potential clutches.

"You... Hank? Hanky Panky!" She giggled, "Come over here and lick my pussy, right... here." She points at her clit. Hands proving, he was dropping to his knees the boy Hank used his gloved features to rub her knees just before going further. Erin feeling a warm pressure upon her clit exhaled sensually, "I can definitely feel that. Too bad I can't feel the wetness of your tongue, of course here in a minute my wetness can substitute for you. You just... keep doing what you're doing Hanky Panky." Absolutely!

Gazing down at her thighs she could literally witness her labia wiggling about, tugs on it as if lips pulling it about. "Ohhh, fuck! I'm watching my body move by itself." She found it mesmerizing. While her cunt was being well taken care of at the moment, the other ghosts seemed in tune with watching the porno, almost as if learning new tricks. Perhaps this was a good thing, in their old life it was possible much of today's sexual contortions were not utilized back in the 1800's. Good for them, the more they knew the livelier Erin's secret sex life would be. Freak she was! Rather proud of that fact in all honesty.

"That's one talented invisible tongue you have there, Hanky Panky. Fuck! Dig up in there, Baby Boy." Her hole feels a wide intrusion within making her tilt her head back. "Ooooooooooo! Wag it!" Yes Mistress! She was already building up a nice orgasm without the use of fingers or any cock. Her own hand had to set her wine glass aside or let her trembling fingers drop it. Timothy helped her out in holding the glass.

"Yesssssssssss! Shit! Deeper Hank! As deep as your tongue can go." In ghostly terms that was not a wise thing to command, a sudden rush up inside, her belly felt as if a tongue was lapping at internal organs. GUSHER! That was all it took. Erin Parrish was quaking so hard her legs were dancing about in recoil. Screaming at the top of her lungs she nearly passed out.

Hank retreated worried he had hurt his new Mistress, giving her time to recuperate and gather her sanity. Once her nerves balanced, she took her wine glass from Timothy and guzzled it. Gasping at her airless intake Erin puffed her lips and let out a deafening exhale, "Okay! When I say deeper, let's not lick my intestinal tract." He truthfully had no idea how deep he had gone, this spectral life had unlimited potential.

Sitting up she acted as if patting Hank on the cheek, "You did good Sweetie! My being alive it... was just overwhelming what you can do. All of you, I'm sure. We can explore this further, but I want you all to understand that... hell I don't even know what I'm trying to say. Wow! Just wow!" Her brain was fuzzy.

Using her towel to soak up her fountain from the floor she chuckles, "I swear I'm going to run out of clean towels." Standing up straight to stretch, she shuffles through her gauntlet of latex gloverboys and goes to put her towel in the laundry room, then refilling her wine glass. Tipsy a bit she prowled the living room, opting to turn off the porno and putting on music, she felt like dancing. Selecting a CD of mixed 80's hairbands she cycled through each song until arriving on a perfect tune from the band Slaughter and their song Move to the Music.

Moving about in a seductive manner Erin utilized the beat to socialize amongst her servants, as if dancing all up on them, shaking her ass, even twerking as gloves caressed her hips. Hands over her head she moved from one set of hands to the next. Taking brief pauses to sip her wine until it was empty.

Songs bleeding into one another ranging from Motley Crue to Tora Tora, then into Def Leppard. Her dance flight led herself back to the kitchen, forsaking her glass and just chugging from the bottle. Souillon Manor was rocking to its foundation. Bottle running low Erin pouted, "I should have bought two." Tempted to play Spin the Bottle she frowned, "What could I do to them? Nothing! Might as well land on me every time. Not that I'm opposed." She got a case of the giggles. Erin Parrish was getting drunk. Her dance party waning she shuts the stereo off and sits her bottle on the floor. "Who needs to play Spin the Bottle, when the room is spinning already?"

Stumbling a bit, she starts upstairs then pauses, "Shut the lights off for me." Waiting until she had made it to the top of the stairs the switch was flipped. In total darkness suddenly Erin squeals, "Bedroom lights." She claps her hands laughing, "Clap on! The Clapper!"

Bedroom illuminated she found her way in, trudging to the Mistress bed then sitting down. Resting back on her hands she fidgets. Leering over her shoulder at the condom boxes she collapses backwards and procures a half-opened box and empties the contents on her tummy.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Greedy hands pluck wrapped condoms from her and tear them open. As shown by Erin the night before her lovely spooks applied the rubbers in rapid fashion. Seven cocks wore colorful gifts and boasted some amazing erections. Eying them she sits up and huffs her cheeks, "Full house! Seven I count. Yay!" Rolling over on to her belly she crawls further into the mattress and wags her behind. "Draw straws boys. First serve first cum." She laughs at her drunken humor.

Weight upon her mattress she knew she was being surrounded. Before any ghost could mount her, she pepped up. "WAIT! Nobody moves." Rolling back over she stumbles toward her dresser and finds her cellphone. Snickering she opens up her camera mode and clicks on video. Calling one of her boys to her side she points her cell toward her bed and captures where she should be laying. "Keep this pointed right where I have it. Do not push any buttons." From there she released into his custody. Eying the jewelry box she fidgets and unclasps her necklace. Opening the jewelry box lid she drapes her necklace within and closes the lid. The second she did her balcony doors flew open and a breeze cascaded her body.

In awe of the sudden, almost violent burst of twin doors at the same instant she bulged her eyes. Before she could consider closing them a pair of gloved hands grabbed her roughly. One pulling her hair and the other by the back of her neck. Lifted off of her feet as if weightless she found her 120-pound body floating toward the bed, then hurled into it like she was nothing. "What's going on here?" She yelped as weight again surrounded her, tossing her on to her belly Erin's ass was hoisted up with very aggressive hands. Condom yanked off and tossed over her was followed by multiple rubbers being abandoned. Gloves as well.

"FUCK!"

It was on!

No more Mister Nice Ghosts!

12