Entity Nest Ep. 009: RUNNING WITH SCISSORS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erin... you have got to try this. Oh my God!"

"I'm in! Fire it up Dim." Bong handed back to the boy he took his booby bruiser back and repeated what he had earlier. Inhale revealing a smug mug Erin eased in and kissed him as in depth as it was physically possible, basically hover the lover and inhale the male. It was he pressing against her that was felt, she unable to on her own. Smoke filling her lungs Erin reacted just like Kyra, fondling herself in a feverish manner that led to an insanely loud orgasm. Kyra beside her yelped at her own instigated convulsion. The floor was getting soaked and neither girl could stop.

The boys fearing for them removed the girl's hands from their sloppy cunts and swarmed the women in a gathering of grips. They held them hoping they might come down before going insane. Begging for their fingers the boys licked them first as if they could taste... what was happening here? Dim and Otis both reacted in shock at the most amazing flavors they were inexplicably tasting. How was that possible? Not to knock it both boys ushered the ladies back to the couch and sat them side by side. Dropping between their thighs the boys ate both of their cunts to a blissful splatter that spat right through them and onto the rug below. The girls kicked their legs in a giddy needy manner. Echoes of more, more, more they received just that. Plenty of mouths to feed, so to shriek. Speak!

Erin in her orgasmic thoughts turned sideways in her seat and manhandled Kyra into facing her. In an almost possessed reaction Erin straddled her best friend's thighs and mashed their two labia together for a French lick. Kyra not even remotely bi-sexual couldn't resist joining her, the ladies battling it out to a sloppy outcome. There didn't seem to be any end in sight once they got started. The boys watching looked at Curly filming them as if inspired. Mischief rising the boys removed the girls' shirts to get them both totally nude. Worked for the ladies, now they were pawing at each other's breasts and moaning viciously. Gusher met gusher!

Otis and Hank found grips over the girls and lifted them both up with ease, spiritual strength mighty. In a bizarre twist of fate, they held both women in midair and let them scissor one another like a catfight of sweaty whores. Curly caught it all from every angle. It was obvious the boys wanted the girls to see what they had done in their otherworldly obsession. For ten long minutes they thrashed about in the air as if on wires to the untrained eye. Only gloved hands could be seen hoisting their party. Coming down gradually Erin huffed at Kyra. "What the hell just... happened?"

"You tell me ghost lover. Holy crap my pussy is screaming at me."

"I know right? We need to bottle that shit up we can make a fortune."

"We can call it Toke Me You Fool!" Kyra busted up laughing. The boys peeled them apart, their labia's sticking together. Erin giggled at Kyra's branding of product. Too perfect. On their feet the girls held one another to remain standing, legs quaking at such intense orgasms. "We're Weebles!" HAHAHAHA!

"This calls for Benatar." Erin now on reviving limbs that allowed her to shuffle awkwardly in step ventured to her stereo and found an old cassette of Pat Benatar's greatest, "HITS! HA!" Fast forwarding it to Pat's anthem of Hit Me With Your Best Shot led to she and Kyra dancing for the boys and singing along. "Hell yeah! PARTAY!"

Still recovering the girls lost energy faster than predicted and carried one another back to the sofa flopping down. Twenty minutes of staring into thin air in their stoned psychedelic reality they revived with an unexpected result. Both women looked at their laps to realize that during their lost time, the boys had shaved not just their legs, but their bikini areas were silky soft perfect. Kyra touching her freshly shaved hoohah grinned. "Shroom with a whew!" Nice view! "Not a single Knick. I'm impressed!" Then she realized something in lifting her arm, "Holy crap! They shaved my armpits." Erin cracked up, hers were missing too. Oddly both women checked their scalps to make certain they were not bald. They did find hair extensions attached to their earlobes like earrings, however. HAHAHAHAHA!

Even the bowl of hairy water was cast out into the yard off of the back porch, Otis hurling it to the grass just beyond his ability to reach with the mystical safeguards preventing the boys from venturing too far. Interesting that as soon as he went in a whirlwind like effect crept through the back yard like a silent tornado.

The vapor like whisp formed into a hazy figure of a man in a hat crouching down and collecting the hair. That could not be good. In the blink of an eye his ghost was gone. Who be dat? Good question! One that Brimley Stone within her faithful dog Cotton was asking as she watched him fade off into the timber behind the mansion. Benjamin Parrish inside Scooby Boo simply glared at the woods with a whimper. To him it was a shadow but one that gave his paws goosebumps. Voices within their canine minds questioned if they saw anything at all. Back to the front of the house they went.

********

"That stuff... what could have caused that Erin?"

"All I can think of was we experienced where they are by Dim blowing into our mouths. I wasn't even aware they had that ability to exhale, I mean they're dead so how do they even breath? Lungs for that matter." The boys listening in were just as bewildered, sharing gloved hands of despair. "We just... scissored."

"Don't remind me!" Kyra expressed a queer glare. "You know we would not have done that if we weren't high as kites and drunk off of our assets."

"I might have." Erin razzed her bestie. "Sorry if I somehow took advantage of you."

"I'll live. We were out of our heads. I swear Erin if we can bottle that Waiting to Exhale crap up, you and I can buy an island in the Caribbean and retire early." Kyra put her shorts and shirt back on. Erin remained naked, it was her house.

"I'm not leaving my boys here. They need me. I do need to get a job here soon though, another two months my savings will be blown through." As if on cue Curly presented Erin with her cellphone and played the video. Kyra sliding over shoulder to shoulder with Erin watched themselves go at it in mid-air.

"Oh my God! We're floating like we're levitating."

"We could sell this video as a porn. Call it PORNergeist, or something."

"Can you imagine if this got out? Erin you would have people beating on your door."

"To watch it in real?"

"Don't be dumb! This can't be shown to anyone. You'll be committed to an institution like the prior owner of this place."

"I'm not crazy though."

"That's debatable! You know what I mean. Are you sure you should even be inviting people out here? I mean I'd love to meet your friend Officer Barker but, maybe we should hook up in town instead."

"The boys will behave while I have guests."

"Erin? I'M A GUEST! They just shaved my bikini area with precision." She did look around, "Good job by the way." A round of applause by the ghosts in attendance was weird but it still brought a smile. "All I'm saying is protect yourself Baby. Word gets out this place is legit spooky, and your world is going to crumble. I mean come on your dogs are possessed."

"Dad and Brimley will vacate the pups if we have company. You really should move in with me."

"If it means keeping you from being stupid... fine! I'll find a job around here too. Somebody has to be the voice of reason. Besides my dad did want me out of his hair." As if heard Genevieve wails and yells a very clear verse of, "Get out darky." Kyra winced at the ceiling and growled, "OH HELL NO! That bitch is going down. Let's dismantle her piano in the morning." The boys made hand gestures of no, thumbs down.

"No?" Erin noted, "After all she's done to you boys?" The boys began removing their gloves so as to make it less obvious where they might be. "Did we offend you? It wasn't our intention."

"She was the only mother they ever knew Erin. As much as she just pissed me off, I can understand their feelings. The piano stays intact. Forgive us for hurting your feelings."

"Right! I'm sorry Babies. New mommy loves you all." Her necklace blinked a blue hue then faded away just as fast. "Are you still here?" A deafening silence filled the room for a full two minutes, Erin grumbling, "Crap! I didn't realize they would be so... attached to the woman who took their lives. Now I feel lousy." She rewinds the video on her cell to when Dim had smoke in his mouth. Smiling at seeing his jaw she pouted at hurting their feelings. "Please don't leave me guys. I need you."

"We need you." Kyra adds looking about, "All of you."

A rustling to Erin's right they witness the bag of plastic wrap being dug into. The contents lifted out and handed to Erin one by one. Kyra looked surprised by the contents. "We baking cookies?"

"Nope!" Erin sat forward and broke open the box and removed the roll of transparent plastic wrap. Standing up she peeled the wrap from its roll and held it out in front of her. Suddenly a hand print pressed into it to show her someone was there. Smiling at him whomever it was she just began wrapping in hopes it would stick. Nothing! The plastic simply moved about with no substance to cling to. "I should have known. Here! Wrap this around your entire body I want to see if it works. I know it's possible if you can wear gloves and condoms." Kyra sat up elbows on her knees curiously.

With an assist from one of the others the wrap began melding to what would become a very sturdy young man with muscles, the wrap clinging to every ab, every bicep. At the crotch area the dick and balls let Erin realize who it might be. "Curly?" She felt a palm touch her chest right over her heart. "I was right. This is working." Up between his legs the roll went, revealing a massive scrotum that looked full and bulbous. "I don't know how you boys keep it up or refuel the gas tank with ectoplasm but damn... keep it that way." She reached over to fondle the balls as if fluffing a balloon, they had the same dexterity. His penis while looking stiff was squishy to her touch but at least it was something. As he touched her with it however, her fingers held firmly by his, it was as hard as a rock.

"So crazy!" Kyra marveled at it all. "Mummy likes!" On purpose!

"MUSIC!" Erin raced back to her stereo removing the long-silenced Ms. Benatar and found a cd for the Bangles song Walks Like an Egyptian. Kyra busted up at her besties sense of humor. Again, the girls danced together, Curly nearly a full body danced along with them. Only his feet were omitted in coverage. Out of wrap another box is opened up and Amos used it to cover Curly's head patting it to form as good of features as it would ever get. Good enough! Arms wide Erin walked over and hugged her baby. "You're very handsome Curly. Better than your picture upstairs. I just wish I wasn't hugging an air mattress. Why can't you be...?" Wrapped up he picked her up in his arms and held her cradled, her arm going around his neck to suddenly feel solidity. "Oh my God! I can feel your muscles now. How?"

"Erin you're not touching the floor for one thing." Kyra stepped closer to them and hopped up on the coffee table. Reaching out for his dick she grabbed it. Instead of mushy it was like a steel rod. "My point exactly! His too!" Stepping down to the rug his dick again felt pliable. "I think as long as you're in his hands you can feel him while he's covered. Woohoo!"

"I'm so buying stock in stretch wrap."

Boxes of wrap being torn asunder the other boys began mummifying their normally intangible bodies until four boys total were standing tall and proud. Timothy snatched up Kyra and swung her around in his arms and even dipped her with a kiss to her lips. She found herself shocked by his hostile takeover but quickly swooned. His body so very real at the moment she and Erin both felt extremely horny.

"Waiting to Exhale?" Erin chuckled leering back at Kyra then nodding at the bong. Invisible hands actually filled the bowl of the bong from the weed bag. Once packed Otis made his first attempt at using it as he recalled his brother had. Inhaling smoke his face halfway appeared, and he swooped in to fill the lungs of Erin, then a second wave for Kyra. Instantaneous ecstasy the girls were all up on the colorless boys.

Still invisible within their new transparent clothes they kissed the women and took it upon themselves to carry them upstairs. All four wrapped boys broke rank at the bedrooms, two went in with Erin, two took Kyra to the guest room. Kyra was undressed and taken with passion. Erin? The wrap over their dicks was peeled away to be useful, but only after Erin had swallowed their substantial girth and length. There was no exhaling, all inhaling.

Geneveive was ranting up a storm saying, "How could you?" Darky was very clearly used but Kyra let it go. Obviously, the boys loved this darky she thought. DP was incredible! Yep! Kyra was moving in. Best sex ever.

This time Lester manned the cell camera going back and forth between bedrooms.

Quick study!

The Sexorcist?

The Amityville Whore Roar?

Cut!

Lester wanted in.

12