Entity Nest Ep. 010: ORPHAN BLANK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got my bestie... second bestie." Erin held Kyra's hand then kissed her friend on the cheek. Brimley strangely felt it in the afterlife.

"Interesting! I believe I just felt your lips Dear."

"Yeah, we need to decipher all of this weirdness around here. I have a ton more questions. For now, I'll just ask you yes or no and you can bark at me."

"Agreed!" Kyra moved Erin aside and palmed Cotton's cheeks, Timothy still holding the pooch. A second to see the white's of their eyes switch over Kyra's limbs grew unsteady. The boys caught her fall and let Erin take over holding her.

"Welcome back Poodle Lou!"

"What... happened? Did I black out?"

"You just let Brimley speak through you. It was awesome!"

"I did? Right... I had that idea... so it worked?"

"Perfectly! You need to lay down?"

"I think so. Let's hope I get used to this, in case I ever try that again. I feel like I'm sea sick."

"Boys? Carry Kyra to the couch. Stay with her and get her a cold compress. I'm going up to the attic to meet Earl after I get dressed." She pointed at Scooby Boo, rather her father inhabiting the Great Dane. "About my streaking, I'll work on that dad. It is my house though if I want to run naked, I should be allowed to." The dog nodded with a sneeze. He understood even if he didn't appreciate her disrespect. She was an adult so what could he say other than have an opinion. Being dead did he really have a right to say anything?

"I'll call mom after I'm done upstairs and tell her mid-week visit. Your grandson's are coming with Cassandra. Oh! And you're going to be a grandpa again." The dog pepped up and danced in circles repeatedly. "I thought you might like that. Stand guard dad, I'll have the boys feed and water you... Boo that is. You know what I mean." Erin wiggled away! Sadly Ben did rather enjoy his daughter's fantastic body. He felt ashamed of himself when Scooby got aroused. He needed to take a walk. weird how that all worked. Between Kyra and his daughter... yup!

Heading back upstairs after following the boys inside with Kyra, Erin made certain her bestie was comfy. The TV turning on behind her she saw Curly's gloves holding the remote. "No porn!" She pointed. Channels flipped via her satellite dish Curly found the History channel in surfing and stopped on an episode of Ghost Hunters. "Oh, that show will make you guys laugh your asses off." Irony!

They did find it intriguing, especially when a ghostly face looked at them right through the TV, one that the Hunter's didn't seem to be aware of. The boys hovered closer to the TV as Lester brought Kyra a cold wash cloth and placed it over her forehead. He too then felt compelled to see the friendly visitor waving on the TV. A very beautiful woman at that.

The girly ghost appeared to be blushing, which sent all of their gloved hands over their privates. Too funny! Modesty in the afterlife? The girl scolded them with a wagging finger until they removed their hands. A big smile on her face they knew she wanted to see them after all. Ghosts could see ghosts perfectly. They all jerked off for her as the Hunter's walked around cluelessly. A spirit box used, one of the Hunter's asked it a question. The end result was the girl saying, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" Great! A nympho ghost. Edited episode mind you but the boys heard her just fine. Glued, literally!

Upstairs Erin put on her shorts from last night and a tank top, no undies beneath either article. Flip flops on, she grabbed her bag of saltwater taffy which she had bought in hopes of using it to befriend Earl. "Here goes!" With the attic door at the end of a long hallway she passed by the music room. The door instantly started rattling and a wail of, "Noooo!" that sounded more like a howling wind was heard. Genevieve was obviously not wanting Erin to go up there. The music room door ripped open and the piano went nuts until the lid kept slamming shut on her playing. Gloved ghosts within waved at Erin with a thumbs up of "We got this."

"Are you sure?" She asked, realizing something she hadn't put much thought into. "That night the ghosts got violent... Genevieve was obviously outside the room there if she was fighting for her jewelry box. How did I not think of that before now? That means the sigil that might be keeping her in that room... has flaws in it. I'll need to talk to Brimley about that. I don't want to subject Kyra to being possessed too often. It looked as if it took a lot out of her." Erin shut the music room door and felt a relief. Her necklace glowing blue didn't catch her attention but the knob itself turned blue as she left it behind. Interesting! A blue glow on the threshold beneath the door at the center even more intriguing. Some things were not meant to be seen it appeared.

Attic door opened Erin immediately heard chains rustling. "Too early for your nap Earl? Mind if I come up and say hi?" She flicked on a light switch, but nothing happened. "Guess the bulbs are all burned out. There's at least some sunlight through the dormers to see by." Up she went fearlessly into the unknown. Even when buying the mansion, she hadn't come up here before now. She really should have. Hell, she hadn't even been to the cellar. God knows what might be down there.

"Knock! Knock! Will you be my friend?" She heard faint giggling. "Hide and Seek? You know I'll just follow the chains until I find you Buddy Boy!" She laughed and ventured up the stairs. Once at the top she looked around in the gloom. "Holy Moley! Look at all of the old school dress dummies with gowns on them. Someone... I'm guessing Genevieve must have designed her own dresses up here. How could the former residents of this place not have had all of this removed? Unless they got too scared to be up here with Earl. For that matter... chains are still on the floor attached to plates hammered in." She peered about.

"Earl? I brought you something sweet. Do you like candy?" Even if he couldn't eat any it was a kind gesture. "Saltwater taffy!" She opened the bag having sampled a piece or five herself. Taking out a handful she poised her palm upward in offering. The chains moved her way but stopped just shy of her and a thud on the floor that kicked up dust. Earl had likely either stomped his foot of taken a seat. "I'll just join you."

Risky move the unknown, but she stepped closer to the cloud of dust and waved it away before taking a seat on the wood floor. Sitting her taffy on the plank in front of her she plucked one up and twist opened the wrapper. Showing off the taffy itself she popped it into her mouth and sucked on it to soften it up. She even showed Earl her tongue with the dissolving taffy on it. "Try one! They're really good."

Slowly she noticed a few of the nuggets moving then finally one gravitated upward before her eyes. "Want me to open it for you?" No need! The wrapper began twisting open until the taffy revealed itself. Wrapper tossed aside the taffy looked as if it were being brought to his mouth. That gave her an idea just how big he might be even seated. Taffy released by invisible, technically intangible fingers it dropped immediately to the floor. "Aww! Once it's in your mouth you must lose all control over it. You poor thing. Boy! Poor boy! Here! Let me try something."

She reaches through him and grabs the piece of candy. "Hand out." She felt a weight of a palm touching her fingers then released the candy to his hand. "Okay! Put it in your mouth but hold it there until I put my hand back under it. Let's see if I can hold it inside your mouth. Just don't bite me okay." The ghostly lad did as she told him. It was almost as if she could hear a faint, "Ahhh!" of a mouth wide. With her physically not being able to touch him her hand slipped through his chin and held the candy on her palm. In a weird twist of fate, the candy moved about on her palm. "No saliva but it sure looks like the taffy is dissolving. Can you taste it, Earl?" She heard a passive, "Mmmm!"

"So, you can taste it? Wow! It's crazy how all of this works. I'm very happy to meet you, Earl. I apologize for not saying hello in person sooner." It felt as if he licked her palm suddenly. "Whoa! I felt that. Earl? Can you touch me?" She sat up straight then felt a finger jab her boob. "Hey now! You behave Mister." More jabs to both boobs she removes her hand from his chin and the candy falls to the floor again. Suddenly the floor shook.

"Fuck! You're throwing a temper tantrum, aren't you? Look Earl... these are mine." She cups her chest with both palms then realized her sticky palm clung to her tank top. Removing it she went, "Eww! See what you made me do? Now I stained my shirt." The candy residue right over her nipple she primped a bit then was caught by surprise. Dust kicking up it was clear Earl rose to his knees, the chain that connected to his leg moved about. In a blur she felt a mouth around her nipple through her shirt, the material gently wrinkling. "You are not licking candy off of my shirt. How in the heck do you do that when it falls right to the floor when my hand gets removed?" Easy enough she frowned, "Right! You can touch me, but I can't touch you. Exactly why I can feel lips from the other boys all over me at night. At least you're only after the candy and not trying to breast feed." Lips pinching at her already aroused nipple she had to bail. Rolling to her feet she heard him kicking the floor, the chain whipping about.

"That's enough! Behave or I won't visit you again." Silence just that fast. "Show me around your place?" She made hand gestures of the humongous room. As if climbing to his feet the boy drug his chain toward the busts of dresses his mother had left behind. Finding a wig in a box, the boy actually put it on. It remained on his exterior, not dropping like the candy from within.

"Don't you look adorable. Crossdresser now? Did Genevieve play dolls with you?" She teased until he actually produced a hand sewn doll that was quite large. "Did she make her for you?" The doll danced in mid-air. "I take that as a yes. Mind if I explore up here? Walk with me? I'll even hold your hand if you can reach for me. I can't grab you, but you can me." She offered her hand. Feeling a grip on hers she smiled. "See? You and I are going to get along just great. Are there... any books up here Earl?" Sly move in looking for Genevieve's diary.

Stopping cold it was obvious that was a no. "Aww! I'll bring you some books from the library to read... if you can. Can you read Earl?" Silence! "We need a yes or no routine just for you. Umm? Okay... your dolly here. If I ask you a question, I want you to shake the doll up and down for yes. If no move it from side to side like this." She showed him. "Do you understand?" Up and down! "Good boy Earl."

Following his chain to its lockdown to the floor she knelt down and looked it over. "I wonder if I can unhook this from the floor. I'll bring some tools up tomorrow and see what I can do. Even if there is some sigil..." Blue light glowing in the darkness over her chest Erin looks down at her dangling necklace. "Well now! Gemma? What do I owe the pleasure of this illumination?"

The square mounting on the floor lit up within the confines of the iron. A mystical rune began appearing on its surface. "Nice move Gemma. Thank you. So this means the sigil won't let me remove the mount. Well crud! Sorry Earl, I'll try and think of some way to help you get free. I promise!" The blue light fading she dropped her necklace to her chest. Standing back up she looked at the length of the chain. "This won't let you reach the entire attic will it?" She walked with him until the chain pulled taunt. There was a whole big room still open but untraveled. "You play with Dolly here. Let me have a look at the rest of the attic. I'll come back to you." His hand let her go. "Be right back."

Moving into a thicker darkness toward the farthest reaches she found shelves upon shelves of antique items. Jars of unspeakable things like tongues, animals, even... "Oh fuck! Genitals in a jar of formaldehyde. Genevieve you were one sick... witch?" She did find books up here after all. It was obvious that Earl couldn't reach this far bound by his mystical bonds. "These are too large to be any diary I'd think." Pulling one of the volumes from a shelf and blowing off dust she opens a hardbound cover after unlocking the latch holding it together. Immediately she gets a bad vibe. "Oh fuck! I think Genevieve is a witch." Druidic descent to be precise. Spellbinding regardless! More on that later. Fear of dabbling too in depth she locks the book back up and rests it back on the shelf.

"I know I might find answers in there about the sigils and all but... I'm terrified I'll release something too dark to cope with. I better... stop while I'm ahead until I can seek some counsel, anyone that knows this stuff better than I." Eying the genitals in the various jars as all but one being black, likely slaves she pouts. "So not right!"

A smaller jar on the shelf contained a small penis. "This one was a white male." She reached to tap on it and again Gemma lit up blue. Illuminating the single baby jar the floating penis turned in its tide and pointed at Earl in the distance. "Oh, God no! Gemma? Is that... Earl's?" Oddly the baby pecker nodded. "Don't do that, it's morbid. Why are you suddenly letting yourself be known to me? You never light up or... I'm glad... we need to know one another better somehow. We've been together too long now, not to understand each other. Are you... helping me or using me?" Lights out! "Figures! You just wait girlfriend! I'll be figuring you out sooner or later."

Before stepping away from the jars she notes the African American... well, at the time just African penises get erect in their jars and turn like serpents to face toward the back of the house. "Something tells me you guys want to go home." She weeps for them, "I'll try and get you home safely. I'm one of the good guys, remember that please." Pouting she turned away then winced, "How are they getting hard? God, I'll never understand how this shit all works." Spooky!

A glance back at Earl she finds candy wrappers on the floor everywhere, candy slobbered on all over the planks. "At least you're trying Little Buddy. I'm sorry for your loss." Maybe the wig on his head was a telltale sign. "I think Genevieve wanted a daughter. Even if... I want to puke." She hadn't realized there were dresses for a young girl on ancient mannequins. "You sick cunt! I'll make certain you go to Hell for all that you've done." Thoughts only she knelt on the floor in front of Earl and reached out as if brushing the wigs bangs from unseen eyes. "I'll be back tomorrow. Can I bring my friend Kyra to visit?" The doll moved up and down. "I think you will like her." Rising to her feet she waved at Earl. Grinning at him he used the dolls hand to wave goodbye to her. "Love you baby boy." Girl! Unfortunately!

Heading back downstairs she heard a scuffle in the music room. The second she reached the door it flung open violently and a gust of stale air erupted from within. Gloved hands held back what Erin presumed was Genevieve in a fight to escape. Hissing noises almost murmuring she hears, "I curse... "

"OH, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU EVIL CUNT!" Holding her necklace in her left hand as if a crucifix Erin doubled up her fist and punched at open air thereabouts where she thought the French Bitch's head should be. Blue fingers glowing on her left hand which held the necklace she found a flash of blue lightning strike through her right arm and collide with where her fist struck. Gloved hands jumping back leaving Genevieve, a thud was heard hitting the floor. Thin Tesla coil like flickers of blue light stormed what was evidently Genevieve's face. The boys clapped their gloved hands then made fists and acted as if boxing with one another. "And that's how it's done! Champeen of the world!" Erin danced in step sparring with the doorway. "At ease Fella's!" Peering at the floor Erin spotted a sigil on the threshold.

Kneeling down while holding Gemma the blue light illuminated the sigil before her. "So that's the mystical barrier. Gemma? How does Genevieve escape here on occasion?" Looking at the sigil closely she spots a hairline fracture in the symbol's curvature. "Ah! I see! There's a chip in what was once the original paint. So, it lets her evade the barrier for brief moments. Boys? Do you know who painted these symbols?" Thumbs down! "It couldn't have been Genevieve, or she wouldn't have been imprisoned here. The slaves? They couldn't have if the backyard barriers prevent them from getting in. There has to be a missing link here somewhere."

"ERIN?" She heard Kyra call out from the ground floor.

"Be right down."

"You might want to hurry. It's getting weirder."

"What now?" Closing the music room door, the knob glows blue again, this time in her hand. "That your work Gemma? Or the sigils?" Nothing! Sighing she rushed to the head of the staircase to peer down at a very odd sight. "What's going on here?"

Kyra was halfway up the stairs whining at what was going on in the living room. The four mummified boys were right up against the TV screen their wrapped cocks touching it. Both Erin and Kyra could witness the plastic rustling and crinkling about as if something was... sucking them off? Hand jobs as well!

Erin eased her way downstairs dragging Kyra with her until able to approach the boys up close. "Curly? What are we doing?" The ghost in wrap holding the TV remote thrusted his hips toward the TV screen. "Still Ghost Hunters? Are you guys' humping... "

"How is that possible? It's like they're... making a love connection."

A commercial coming on the connection ended. Curly threw a tantrum and started to throw the remote until Erin grabbed it. "Okay! That's enough TV for one day. Finish up the yard before our guest arrives. Three hours before so move it." All of the boys left the house but Curly. The boy dropped to his knees and placed his gloved palms on the screen waiting on the show to return. "Curly? Curtis?" His real name! "It's just a TV show."

"How do you explain the... lip crinkles? I saw it Erin. It was just like when I sucked off stretch wrap. I know exactly that sound and how it moved."

"I saw it too. I get it! Curly? Buddy? Did... a ghost slip through into our house?" The wrapped head nodded. "Is she here with us now?" Negative nod. "So, airwaves? Like long distance, yet short distance ethereal hook up." Curly shrugged! Too many words confused him at the moment. It was as if his heart had been broken. Commercial ending the show recapped, the movements exciting Curly. Wincing as it appeared he was back to putting his mushy pecker all up on pixels Erin held her necklace wondering, just wondering. Blue light shining made Kyra step back. "Don't panic Bestie!"

Her other hand touching the TV set the whole screen went blue. Just as had been revealed by the pot smoke last night a blue face appeared with its mouth wide, a hand following it to reach out and grope Curly's wrapped scrotum. "Well now! This just get's better and better. Only one problem here... the TV show has to end. I'm presuming this girl ghost is only in the house they're investigating. Once the show is over she will still be there wherever there is. Curly... we can't keep her. She's trapped there."

Shaking his head negatively in a feverish manner as if not accepting that insight, Curly reached down and grabbed the blue lit hand groping him, then the hair like aura and backed up. As if yanking her out of her own residence the woman's entire body was pulled into Erin's home.

"So much for sigils. Evidently there's one way around it."

"The blue light is fading." Kyra reported, "Does that mean... we've lost her?"

"The boys are invisible to the naked eye. It's likely she is too. She could still be here. Just look at Curly... he's hugging something." The wrapping a telltale sign.