Entity Nest Ep. 013: LIGHT BehIND YOU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd give her my shirt but with my hand cuffed I couldn't remove it."

The nurse who had offered the bedpan brought a smock and offered it up as if expecting just such a response. "This might help."

"Perfect! Thank you... "

"Abigail! Abigail Bloom." Hearing the last name Erin winced, "You would be correct. Agnes is my grandmother of many generations."

"Uhhh? Here Izzy... put this on. These too." She dropped her borrowed sweatpants and passed them over. The smock of course had to merely hang and be held over one shoulder due the burden of her shared cuff. "Remind me to give those back to Dan... next time I see him." Stepping out of the waiting room she pulls the beautiful young woman Abigail aside. "Are you a witch too?"

"Excuse me?" She looked confused, then just as swiftly winked. A finger to her lips Erin took the hint.

"Nothing! Sorry! Too much going on around here is all. My nerves are tested. Where is Agnes?"

"Around somewhere. We all are."

"Thank you for being helpful Abigail. Give Agnes my best."

"I will. I'm glad Isabel... got better." She winked. "She has... backbone." Yeah, that didn't sound odd.

"Okay! You know more than you're saying." Erin tapped her elbow on the girl's arm. "Play coy I get it. Mind wipe to prevent all of this insanity getting out."

"Ms. Parrish?"

"Doctor Chalker?" He crept up beside them, Abigail taking her leave with a smile. Erin let her go. "What's up Doc?"

"I... don't quite grasp... " He appeared to lose his train of thought, "Make certain Miss Montoya... gets plenty of rest."

"I will. You've been a great help healing her... spirit."

"I feel as if I've done nothing."

"That's not true." She lifted up on her tiptoes and hugged the rather tall doctor. Behind her the siblings stood watching, Rico in particular admiring Erin's perfect bare butt, Kyra's shirt riding high. His dick grew hard with very little effort on his part.

"Isn't she gorgeous Rico?" Vienna spoke through Isabel partitioning his sister off. "You should hit that. Heck, I'd do you stud." That weirded him out. "Oh, your sister... only part of the time. I'm still single."

"Do not abuse my sister."

"She's hot. If I weren't her now, I'd do her too. I guess I can masturbate a lot. I know she likes touching herself. I hate to point this out considering that Truman guy... raped Izzy, but... she kind of liked it until he broke out the razorblades. A witch tends to rather like sex once she loses her virginity. Trust me I know that much. I lost mine at 15 and that made me a nympho. So yeah! If you want to fuck just let me know." His own sister turned and palmed his dick stunning him. Pushing back Isabel blushed. "Forgive me brother. Controlling her is... not easy." Bound together it was not as if he could run. He could only wish he was going back to jail. One prison for another sadly!

"Okay kiddies! Let's get out of here. I'm starving and my roomie cooked steaks. Anyone hungry?"

"Famished!" Vienna giggled and began to reach for Rico's dick again but found him blocking her. Out of nowhere Isabel was slapped in the face by an unseen force. Erin cocking a brow stared with disbelief. "I am sorry mother." Isabel began crying, her voice and emotion altering back into Vienna. "HEY! Don't fuck with me bitch. I... apologize." Brujeria had spoken from the grave. Rosalita Montoya was here to set Vienna straight.

"Um! Mother?"

"Si! Our mother wishes to thank you for helping us and giving us a home." Isabel shoved Vienna aside within. "She wishes to join us if that is alright."

"What's one more." Erin turned and snapped her fingers at Scooby Ben. Flaring her eyes at her dad she sighed. "I know! I know! I'll call mom when I get home. A little hectic today don't you think?"

Everyone packed into her Land Rover Erin headed home. Curly would be waiting after climbing back out through Erin's television to the hearty welcome of his very confused brothers. At least he had stories to tell them of the outside world. He did miss Vienna but he knew she was on her way.

********

Hatchmore Sanitarium... forty-two miles from Melas...

The former owner of Souillon House, Vivian DeVore, sat in a chair quietly withdrawn from reality. Surrounded by fellow sedated patients they were allowed to watch Animal Planet on the TV. It was peaceful and serene showing Rocky Mountain sheep frolicking from cliff edge to narrow ledges with relative ease. A sudden flicker of power cut the lights for all of three seconds, the TV going blaaaack!

In the dim room there was a strange crash in that moment. Lights on the wall-mounted television was dangling and spitting sparks from two large holes in the screen. Orderly's inspecting it made the comment that the holes looked like something had rammed it from the inside. One even joked that the Rocky Mountain sheep might have been blinded and ran into it from the mountainside. How silly that was until his own eyes went black. Oh, boy!

Truman Porter woke up in his car, no keys in the ignition and appeared confused. Where was he? A security guard coming on duty pulled up to ask him if he was okay. His incoherent response led the guard to escort him into the sanitarium and let their doctors examine the guy. He found a bed for the night. His car towed away.

He seemed attracted to a wool like fabric blanket on his bed. Counting sheep, he would not rest. He rather enjoyed the image of having an army at his disposal. He could always count on them.

Sedation helped!