Entity Nest Ep. 019: BLOODHOUND

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meaning?" Erin turned in her seat. At the door Fiona had a dartboard on the back of it. Locked now to prevent a moving target she plucked out a hand full of darts and stepped back to the side of her desk.

"You play?"

"Darts? Sure! Been since Kandahar but I used to all the time."

"Give me a reason to believe in you Parrish." She hands her the darts. Standing up Erin moved in front of Fiona and found her spot on the floor that felt right, not quite the regulation 7 foot 9.5 inches, but it was an office space 10x12. Looking over her shoulder in the tight area Erin spotted Fiona looking at her ass. Grinning sheepishly knowing the Sheriff was quite gay she teased her just a bit by shaking her cute ass from side to side as if an amateur getting ready to make a fool of herself.

"I can hear your nasal passages whistling at me." She laughed.

"Yeah! Yeah! Throw the friggin' darts." First shot green felt around the bullseye. Second shot directly across still in the green. "Not bad Parrish."

"The aim or my ass?"

"Both! Butt, I'll be professional here." She chuckled, Erin knew the alteration of the word used, "Last shot let's make it count."

"Lift my skirt and distract me."

"Excuse me?"

"Humor me Sheriff." Sighing heavily Fiona lifted Erin's dress and squeezed her right ass cheek. "You can do better than that. Grace under pressure."

"You got the job, no need."

"I said humor me." Shaking her head Fiona took the risk and fingered Erin's asshole making her jump a bit. "That's the distraction." Erin began her aim. Fiona chuckling used her hooked finger to lift Erin's bottom teetering her slightly. Giggling Erin licked her free index finger and tested the air flow of the room for laughs then took her shot.

"Well, I'll be durned. Bullseye under that much... now I feel guilty."

"What because you went above and beyond the gall of booty?"

"Don't make me take you home." Fiona chuckled.

"Well, for the record Fiona Dear... I'm not gay, but I don't mind being fondled a bit. I actually just scissored my roomie two nights ago. A first for her, I've had a couple drunken lip locks over in the desert but that was a dare."

"Speaking of Dare." Fiona looks out her window to see Angela Dare. "There's Angel."

"Awesome. I brought Moody's sweatpants back to him they're in my Rover. I... Angela called him to bring me some pants I was kind of... " Fiona went for that photograph on her desk of Erin with her gun. Showing it to her Erin chuckled, "Yep! Pants less! I was in a hurry to get to Izzy. Melas was out of my way to stop back home for pants. Uhh? You want me to autograph that pic?"

"Naaa! But I am keeping it. Might take to my bedroom wall next to Mariah Carey." Fiona huffed. "When can you start? You and Angela aren't far off in sizes she might have a stray uniform until I can get you a set."

"Well, if you don't mind, my mother is coming in to stay a few days this week. Can I start next Monday or Tuesday?"

"That works. As a duly appointed... jot down anything Isabel Montoya might recall. I'll cut her some slack to recover. I'm sure she's pretty stressed out with all of that. I just wish we could have nabbed the attacker. At least he never showed up at the hospital." Hearing this Erin knew Agnes had scrubbed the hotel manager's part in Melas from any camera or knowledge. She wondered if even Angela and Dan recalled anything of the battle with Goat Guy. Nothing mentioned of Truman being abandoned near that sanitarium either. How long could that be avoided when the asylum looked into his identity? Time would run out on that at least.

"Was there any... did anyone find the hotel manager?"

"Not a trace thus far." Fiona patted Erin on the ass to ease by her and open her office door. "ANG! Get over here." Angela looked her way from talking to the dispatcher and spotted Erin waving over Fiona's head.

"Hey stranger!" Angela approached them, "You apply?"

"Officer Erin Parrish reporting for booty... duty!"

"Oh lord! I told you she was a handful, Fiona."

"Don't I know it." Fiona scratched her nose just to smell Erin on her fingers. Erin pinched Fiona's ass behind her at witnessing her sly move. Not a budge out of Waddle being groped. "You by chance got an extra uniform for Parrish here while I order her some? Might need measurements too Erin."

"38-24-36!"

"I should have guessed."

"I'm not 38 up top but I'm sure my shirts will fit you. Yes, I'll loan you two I have seven." Angela sighs, "Welcome aboard the Belltower express." Dispatcher Dennis Burbank left his switchboard to step up and welcome Erin, Angel giving him room to shake her hand.

"Denny Burbank! I heard you might be joining us. Dreyfus and I bowl together."

"Hey there Burbank. Thanks for being cordial. Belltower has a bowling alley?"

"South side of town. It's called Gutter Bob's."

"Nice! Bobbin' in the gutters." She laughed. "Story of my life."

"Handful!" Angela pointed at Fiona. "You just leaving?"

"If I'm done here." Erin looked to Fiona for direction, "Angela here has my number if you need me. Eerie as well. Burbank before I leave." She winked. "About bowling. I'm a darn good bowler if you need a teammate."

"We can kick off our worst member for you. Of course, that might be me." He laughed. "You should come out and bowl a few frames this week. We bowl on Thursday nights."

"I just might. My mom is on a bowling team and she's in town from Wednesday to Friday. Maybe I'll challenge her a game or two, bonding time." And to get away from the ghosts in her home.

"Oh!" Fiona pointed out something she had forgotten. "Dreyfus mentioned how smart your dog was in that hotel fiasco. Said you trained him. We could use a hound around if he's really that good."

"I'll talk it over with him." Erin smirked, "Pay him in hundred-pound bags of dogfood?" It would save her money.

"I'll put that in our budget. That's what Caleb and I were discussing before you arrived."

"Awesome! And Fiona... I really would like to hear stories of your tribe around this area."

"My grandfather is a witch doctor. Long line back as far as memory goes. He would be the one to enlighten you."

"Maybe you could take me for a visit sometime."

"Sure! My girl Posey lives near Gramps. Gives me an excuse to bump boots with her."

"I'll sit in the car." Erin laughs. "Angela? I have Moody's sweats if you want to walk out with me."

"Right behind you, Officer Erin." They all were! Burbank and Fiona watched those cheeks winking from side to side. At the door Erin lifted her skirt an inch higher and grinned at Angela. "You're shameless! You know they're drooling."

"I still have the job so why be shy? So are you." She razzed Angela. Leaving the building Erin and Angela crossed the street when she spotted Cotton holding a red rose in his mouth. "How in the world?"

"Is that Brimley's dog?"

"Yeah! I brought him with me. Exercise! I thought maybe I might drive him by her house for one last visit."

"Aww! You have such a good heart Parrish. What's with the rose?"

"Well, that rose was yellow when I left. A certain florist must have figured out my keypad code because I know I locked that door."

"Ian? Ian gave you a rose?"

"He did. I sat on the bench there to call my mom and he hit on me. Is he... should I... be interested? He is pretty hot."

"Yeah! Ian is crazy cool. He moved here a couple years ago. Stays to himself most days."

"How can he possibly be single? I mean... that there is Captain America. Even I want to salute him."

"He dates. I think he's gun shy of commitment though. No idea why but hey that's his business. Maybe you can change his mind."

"Maybe! I'm pretty independent myself. I won't lie I like variety, but... I don't know anybody around here yet. I was going to hit on Eerie but I'm thinking my bestie has that sewn up."

"Oh yeah? He told me this morning you met Elijah."

"I spent an hour or so tops with him after I got home from Melas. He seems like a good kid. Definitely doesn't act his age."

"Thirst for knowledge that boy. Him being blind he wants to know the world he's missing out on."

"I can only imagine. I told Kyra there was another opening in Melas she might look into that once she gets completely moved in. My brother's wife is driving her things down when she brings my mom for a visit. How is Dan recovering from... being possessed?"

"Seems normal. We... spent the night together after all that." She pets Cotton as Erin digs into the hatchback for Dan's sweats.

"Making Emily a new baby brother or sister?"

"God, I hope not. Emily is enough. I never wanted children it just happened. But she is a blessing now."

"Good. We all need something to inspire us to be better people."

"You want kids?"

"Uhhh? I have 13... 15 kids now." She laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Between us? You already know the occult bullshit we're facing around here now."

"Adjusting to that fact, yeah, go on."

"Souillon House has thirteen boys, one twisted Genevieve. Ghosts out my ass but all are friendly."

"You're joking." Angela turned pale.

"Nope! Come say hi, I'll get you a foot rub." She laughed. "I'm not making it up. I trust you Ang. Eerie is aware too. Rico and Izzy I just adopted. That girl Vienna Edwards that died in Boston, the one who helped us battle the Goat is living outside. You know my dad resides in Scooby Boo; we have slave ghosts out in the woods behind me. So yeah, house full... plantation full. Who knows what's not accounted for. We now know witches live in Melas too. Cotton there?"

"Yeah?"

"Say hi to Brimley Stone." Angela bulges her eyes then see's Cotton sit up and wave a paw at her. Swallowing dryly Angela waves back.

"Brimley is in... "

"White eyes should be the giveaway."

"Unbelievable! How do you cope?"

"I'm fearless! If you don't believe me just let Brimley, take over your body for thirty seconds. You won't disbelieve anything after that."

"Rather not! I saw Dan get possessed then the Montoya kids. That's enough for my brain right now. But... hello again Brimley. Listen, I need to get back out on patrol, I'll give these back to Dan, he's driving over Friday to take Emily. His weekend! Maybe I'll... drop out to see you Saturday?"

"You're always welcome. One warning though? Call first as a heads up, so I can sit on Vienna. I don't want her jumping into you as a host body. She's kind of hard to get out once she's got her nails into you. Which scares the fearless out of me with my mom, and brother's family visiting this week. I need to find a way to control Miss V, she's a good kid until she feels alive again, then she's... unpredictable."

"I'll say some prayers for you. I'll bring those uniforms when I pop out. Freshly washed and pressed even."

"Thanks Ang! We can all get through this. Stick together! Be safe in case that goat ever comes back. Oh, and keep me posted on that hotel manager we stashed at the asylum. That's bound to catch up with a bola out on that Truman guy. If he somehow remembers things, we could all be in for reprimand. Let's just hope Agnes Bloom erased enough. I honestly wondered if we would all forget what happened."

"I recall everything. So does Dreyfus from the hotel and Eerie from what he's told me."

"How much has he told you?"

"About the voodoo doll? You and your friend Kyra? Eric possessed. Yeah, we had a loooong coffee break this morning. You know that fire was arson."

"I figured! That or Agnes somehow lit it up with some spell."

"We really don't know." Sighing she reached her hand out toward Cotton who licked her knuckle. "Glad to have you around still Brimley. I miss your tarot card readings."

"I bet she still has one in her." Erin winked at Cotton. "Let me get into this flower shop. By the way Ian hired me parttime. At least for a while. I told Rico and Izzy's mom I'd get flowers to put on Baby Serena's grave before we headed home."

"Rico's bag. Shit... hold on let me grab it, I tossed it in my squad car."

"I'll leave my door unlocked here. I'm going in to get my flowers."

"Ok! See you on Saturday, I'll call first."

"Perfect! Bye Ang! Tell Dan I said hi." Off, they parted directions. Cotton whimpering in two directions. He needed to potty. Let's just hope Brimley could control his urges.

********

Heading inside Blooming Idiot's, Erin found Ian on the phone taking an order. Looking up at the chime of his door ringer he grinned with a warm wink at her. While he was writing down the order, she explored his coolers of floral arrangements and his table to build them. Shelving behind the counter had tiny vials of various ingredients. He did say he dabbled in medicinal herbs. Moving behind the counter, now that she was employed, she studied them closer for names written on tape. "Clotus! Amphimir! Grovel! What the heck?" She giggled.

Ending his call with a fond farewell he turned, she directly behind him. Shocked at how close she was he cocked an eyebrow but found himself speechless. Without looking behind her at him, she stopped and mashed her ass up against his crotch. "Uhhh? Looking for anything in particular?" He looked down at her cheeks pressing against his obvious erection.

"I think it's called Penetration! A conCOCKtion of human semen and main vein. I need a large dose." She points at the shelves as if reading each vial. "I know it has to be here somewhere."

"I think I'll need to make a new batch of that."

"Can you hurry?" She lifts her skirt up to her waist, tugging it right over his inseam until he could see ass crease touching right over his tent. "I have places to be."

"Damn! You move fast."

"Isn't that why you hired me? I'm a fast learner. Nice touch with the red rose. I'm imPRESSED." Pressure against his tented inseam she rubs her cheeks along his girth. "Yes, I emphasized that on purpose."

"Gotta give me space to unzip." He laughed. Lifting away he didn't even bother to look at his door or windows. Pants undone he lifted out a sturdy eight and a quarter.

"Maybe it's on these lower shelves." She bent over. A second to line up Ian Flynn had her fine tight cunt, warm, wet and pushing back into him. "Yep! You need to whip me up a new batch." Standing up she reached back over her shoulder to palm his cheek. "Big boy! Use him to his potential." Standing tall he nailed her in a feverish manner, his hands roaming the rest of her body. From palming her breasts, he made his way up to her throat and choked her. "Fuck yes! I needed the real thing."

"Excuse me?"

"Just saying I needed reality... too many... toys." Ghosts! It had been a while since a real penis was inside her. As nympho as she was, there was a time before moving here where she controlled herself. "I got the job across the street by the way. My fuzzy cuffs are on the way."

"Good job! Nothing wrong with... fuzzy things." He chuckled, "Glad you're going to be around for a while."

"Are you, Mister Flynn? You're not proving that to me."

"First date sex?"

"Should always be better than the last. Let's not make this the last."

"That's not intimidation." He laughed. "Alright! You asked for it." Picking her up off of her feet he marched right up to his front door glass and set out lifting her dress up over her head and off. Eyes flaring at his unexpected ambitiousness she kept quiet and let him do his thing. Dropping his pants to his ankles for more freedom he snatched up her hair and pressed her tits hard into the glass. Traffic on the street going by, venturing sidewalk travel sparse but evident, he didn't care if it effected his business. Wailing on her cunt with emotional effect upon Erin she squealed and lured him into harder, faster. No problem, Ian loved this chance to show her what he had. Balls deep and aiming for higher she clawed at the door and moaned excessively.

"FTD!" She yelled!

"I'm just getting started. That better not be any safe word."

"It stands for FUCK THIS DIVA!"

"Ah! I was thinking FUCK THIS DICK."

"Same thing. Hit that uterus, Bouquet Boy."

"Boy? BOY? Fuck it!" He kicked his shoes off then stomped on his pants to remove them. T-shirt up over his head Ian Flynn was down to his socks, she in her heels. Peeling her breasts from the glass he drew her back then opened the door and hauled her straight out to that bench they had met on. Bending her over it she grabbed the back and held on as he snatched her hair in his hand and slam fucked her. Fresh air cooling their sweat she screamed her fool head off.

In her SUV, Brimley dropped her dog's jaw seeing Erin boldly fucking right out in the open. Being an old woman, she had reservations over such behavior but also knew from their very first meeting at her house for the psychic reading that this woman always got what she wanted. Today was no different. Standing with front paws on the door controls the window went down and she could hear Erin's excessive cries of, "FUCK ME IAN! FUCK ME!"

The man behind her growled in a guttural tone, looking ferocious in the eyes, facial features displaying a beastly demeanor. Cotton whined sensing his frustrations and desire to tear her up. Cars driving by looking their way for some reason went oblivious as if they couldn't even see their indecent acts. Brimley could see it perfectly, yet others could not. Even a couple of older folks walking by directly behind them window shopping didn't seem to see them a mere four feet away. How was that possible? Even their reflection was in the glass. Ian did have a mighty fine butt Brimley sighed and tilted Cotton's head to admire it.

With the window down and Cotton begging to pee Brimley plucked the red rose up from the car seat then dared to make the jump from the window to the ground. A long drop for such a small dog but she managed it. Cotton was old but tough. Running from the parking spot to the bench Brimley jumped up and brought the rose to Erin, exchanging lips so that Erin could hold it in her mouth. Thorns still on the rose she drew blood on her lips. It was as if she felt no pain as Ian destroyed her from behind. Cum and juices dripping from her thigh gap made Cotton hop down and hike his hind leg on the bench. Urinating done he went back to the SUV door and sat there waiting. Brimley knew she couldn't climb back up on her own.

Ian was nearing a hard nut, his features almost canine in snarl made Cotton tilt his head sideways in both directions studying it. Brimley sensed more to this man than her first impression. Eying the glass reflection Brimley saw something unexpected. "OH, DEAR GOD!"

Running up the curb behind them she sat there on the walkway as Cotton, looking at the glass. In it she saw Ian from behind, hairy, a short tail even. "What is he?" Looking back the man appeared normal, huge balls wagging but no tail. "Am I going insane?" Another walker went right by and even patted Cotton on the head but didn't see the engaging street performers? "Blood! Erin bit into the thorn. Why did I give the rose to her as I did? He must be some kind of... Skinwalker? A werewolf without the need of a moon? I know I am not crazy here, even if I am a ghost."

Rearing Erin away from the bench, Ian took her to the concrete on all fours and took her doggystyle. Ian's profile in the window Brimley saw a snout. A silent howl at the sky that was more of a growl he feverishly landed deeper and deeper thrusts. Her eyes rolling back fully white as if Cotton's eyes were, without being possessed. Pure Nirvana experienced.

A fancy blue sports car pulling up next to Erin's, a stunning woman with short brown hair got out and walked right into the flower shop, bell chiming. A look down at them on the way in it was obvious she could see them as she shook her head yet continued inside.

"What is going on here?" Brimley pondered.

There was just no stopping their feral engagement. Erin refused to drop the rose in her lips even as droplets of blood dripped on to the sidewalk. Ian even rose up on his legs for a downward pounding, one that alluded to the fact his former eight inch plus had somehow grown thicker and much longer since its initial reveal. Brimley saw it drag out a good six inches then ram deep, each time Erin crying out a hissing, "HARDER! DON'T STOP!"