Entity Nest Ep. 023: disMISSING LINK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, he has certain capabilities up here that the boys don't have. If the boys tried to wear that wig it would fall to the floor. Same for softer clothe. Rubber and that clear plastic is basically it for them. I just wish we could understand how this all works."

"Different sigils different areas?"

"I guess so."

"That is so adorable that he's wanting to play Ariel. At least we have a general idea of his size now too."

"4 foot maybe. Big boy for his age, I think the boys said he was 5 at the time of his passing. Must mean whoever sired him had to be a really big guy. Are you settled down now Ariel?" Legs kicking upward at the knee and the positioning of his wig they half expected him to be holding his chin up on his knuckles. Gloves told them that!

"Want to try coloring?" Kyra turned the book to face him and offered him the green to work on Ariel's lower body. Taking the crayon, he did try his hand. It was so cute to see a simple small hand in a glove trying to stay in between the lines. "Wow! He's got a steady hand. Good job Earl."

"You two have fun. I'm going to snoop."

"Take your time. Don't do anything you told me not to do."

"Light reading at best. I'm going downstairs for a flashlight it's too dark in that corner to see much anyway." Facing the blind area of the attic her necklace illuminated Erin's pupils in blue to match her already blue eyes. As if living activity, she witnessed pages in books flipping on their own. For a moment she wondered if she had yet another ghost up here but just couldn't see them, like the boys up until the yard.

Within her thoughts she stood with hands on her hips. "You're being especially generous today, Gemma. Why the sudden change of heart?" Not wasting her luck, she moved into the shadows alone. Kyra could not see what she was observing, her eyes not as gifted in the moment. Approaching the shelving she was unnerved again by seeing the dozens of male gentelia stuffed inside jars of preservative liquids. Severed or not erections immediately grew as she tapped on the jars as if fish tanks. As twisted as it was, she found it amusing. Of course, these were in a jar for a reason so maybe it was best not to create friction. She knew these were Genevieve's slaves, most were black or at least dark in hue. Only one big white penis off by itself from the others had Erin curious.

"I wonder who that pecker belonged to? I might never know if I don't locate Genevieve's diary. I know I should make it a top priority but with mom coming to visit, keeping my brother's family safe, Vienna, my new jobs coming up, who knows what else it's just going to have to take the back burner. Like we said earlier, baby steps." With more pages turning within the witchcraft books, she simply waited until they stopped.

"Gemma? Who exactly is turning these pages? You?" In rubbing her palms together Erin noted the nail of her index finger, the one that had tapped on jars begin to glow blue as well. Holding her fanned out fingers in front of her eyes she puckered. "Man, I hope you're not lighting up my uterus when I'm using this finger to masturbate. That might be taking bisexual on a whole new journey, Miss Gemma." Her hand moving on its own drifted her arm to reach out for a huge peacock feather in a quill pot of long dried ink. Plucking the quill out of its well, Erin noticed that one book was opened to a blank parchment.

"Hold up, Gemma! Firstly, I have no ink and I swear if you poke me to use my blood, I'm... OW!" She stabbed her forearm drawing blood into the quill. ""Oh, you bitch! Please don't tell me I'm selling my soul to the Devil when I'm not the one in control here." Blood flowing when put to paper a scribble of what looked as if a sigil appeared on the paper. Stopping to jab her arm again Erin yelped, "QUIT THAT!"

It was like a bad bee sting. Lord knows how unsanitary the quill was after years out of service. "I'll need a tetanus shot after this." A word below the sigil drawing was now being written in an unknown language that looked Arabic. "Okay, I'll be Googling that later." She took out her cell from her only dress pocket and took a picture of it for future reference.

"Can you translate that, Gemma? Save me the trouble of doing any research." A book upon a shelf drifted from its slot and opened up. Peacock feather placed back into the dried inkwell it was as if her blood reactivated the charred ink in the flask. A new ink born by blood it seemed. "Well, I bet that ink was from India."

The book lowering as if held by invisible hands, it, like the other opened up and almost looked as if it were searching for something, a hesitant page at a time. Finally, after a good thirty pages Erin's blue fingertip pointed to a word. "Catacomb. That doesn't help me much. Surely, there's no catacombs around here. The book is in French so it's Genevieve's... I... wait! Gemma, are you telling me Genevieve's diary is in a catacomb?"

The sigil she had drawn begins glowing blue and lifts off of the page as if peeling light. Moving over to Erin's arm where she had jabbed herself the sigil wrapped her arm as if a tattoo and became a part of her. "Hey! I've been tattoo free all these years I really don't... the tattoo fades as if absorbed within her flesh. Her poke marks even heeled up in the blink of lashes. No pain whatsoever, it was as if she had never been injured.

"Wow! Thanks for heeling me. Does that sigil protect me now... in case you and I are ever... oh! This is because you thought I might take you off again later, isn't it? I was joking Gemma. I know it was risky last time, it was as if the boys wanted to be mean to me that night. There's just so much going on around here I don't fully understand. I'm only piecing together what I can. Miss Parrish might be one smart cookie, but I might not light up the entire Toll House." Plume again plucked from the inkwell Erin was led to write on the empty paper, one page over. On this parchment she wrote... "LOL!" Eyes bulging Erin shook her head. "Someone is learning as much as I am. Are you laughing with me or against me?"

"Who are you talking to?" Kyra overheard Erin in the pitch blackness, barely able to see her white dress as if... a ghost. Interesting concept considering. "Erin?"

"I'm fine Kyra. Give me a while longer, I'm onto something I think." She continued speech under her breath from that sentence onward, "Gemma? Can I totally trust you? Please be honest." Ink writing once again it said, "Anon!" then again as "Ane!" She shrugged then Googled the word on her cell. "Let's see here... Ane is Old English... Anon in the 11th century. Translates as In One, and Right Away. That doesn't quite answer my question, Gemma. Lord, I feel like I'm playing with a Ouija board here. Help me understand you better Gemma, please." Long overdue! With a pause she scrolled the meanings for Anon further and found the translation now mean Soon and Presently. "So, is that a NO I can't trust you, or a SOON I can? I want to have 100% faith in you Gemma. You've done so much good of late."

Peacock feather lifted, the softness of it tickled her nose playfully as if Gemma was teasing her. What it did was rile up a sneeze. One uncontrolled with both hands holding something. Her sinuses spat outward over the book, droplets although minor striking the parchment. Each tiny droplet had a teeny tiny sigil. "Whoa! That's odd." The very same sigil she had drawn in blood. Cell put away in her pocket she used her free hand to touch where each droplet had landed. A flash of memory, almost as if a living dream went rushing through her thoughts.

The vision of a beautiful woman glowing blue appeared before her in the desert. Her smile contagious and loving. Concerned perhaps! Image fading until the next droplet caressed the imagery turns to fire and the woman from her former vision screaming. Her essence being pulled from her burning body as if a curtain being lifted. Almost... "Wings?" The essence of blue light formed into a pebble in the air then dropped to the sand below. "Origin story?" The glimmers into the past vanished as fast as they had come. "Holy crap! Gemma? Were you an angel?"

Feather in her hand, grip tilting from side to side as if in flight, Erin smiled. "You were! What happened to you to be trapped inside the stone?" Taking it upon herself to tickle her nose in hopes for another sneezing fit her nose resisted. "Crud! We are so going down memory lane again here soon. Thank you for a glimpse. Is there anything I can do to make you believe that we are friends forever?" As if on cue Kyra Whimsey stepped into the shadows with Erin and hugged her from behind.

"You know it! Forever and ever." It was almost ironic. Kyra seemed as if empathic, responding to Erin's thoughts. Easing back, Miss Whimsey sighed looking at the jars of severed cocks. "Wow! They must really want us." The cocks were tilted, and the urethras were tapping on the glass as if fucking, the pee holes spreading each impact as if a school of breathing fish. "That's the stuff of nightmares."

"Yep!" Erin patted Kyra's arm while holding hands. "Gemma was an angel."

"How do you know that?"

"We shared a vision. Of the day when she was trapped inside the stone here. It was a murky vision but still enlightening." Feather back in its well for good today, Erin sighed loudly. "I have a new tattoo; you just can't see it."

"This one?" Kyra touched Erin's arm this time, pointing right at the sigil.

"Hold up! How can you see it, but I can't? I just know it's there."

"I can see it plain as day. Kind of sexy really. I want one." She giggled. "Jinga?"

"What?"

"With Earl. I bought a Jinga game. Let's see if he can play it. I mean it's kind of like blocks for a child. Ooo! Maybe we should buy him an alphabet set of those to help communicate."

"I love you, Whimsey!" Erin drew her in for a very powerful hug.

"I love you too." Well received! As was the sigil now on Kyra's opposite arm. One that Erin could see, but Kyra couldn't. Blind leading the blind? Sight unseen? Possibly! Friendship bracelets? Intriguing thoughts!

********

Two hours ago!

"Here Kitty Kitties!"

Vienna Edwards isolated in the Momma Lynx she had turned into a host body prowled the timber. Momma's 16-pound body by 3.5 feet long found it easy to navigate the thicket. Carrying a baggy of dogfood in her mouth was her only drawback. Teeth shredding the baggy and saliva pouring into it the food would at least be moist enough for kittens if they would take to such a meal. All Vienna knew was she couldn't let the critters just die out here alone while she prevented Momma Cat from returning to her den.

The feline with a keen nose, Vienna found it amazing that she could seek out her babies through Momma's own senses. That, and of course faint memories that Momma had to guide her home helped. A hilly area in the woods surprised Vienna as she approached the den. A small opening in a rock formation she knew she had the den of baby thieves.

Sensitive ears picked up on faint mewing noises. Within the Momma's chest Vienna felt pride. "This must be the crib." Following Momma's instincts, she entered the small opening the size that maybe a medium sized dog could fit into. Eyes adapting to darkness with ease she explored the outcropping and realized the interior was larger than it appeared. Hisses and whines Vienna paused her intrigue and rolled up on the grass and dirt bedding her babies were confined in.

Looking up over the stone bassinet Vienna melted within. "Awww! Look at them, so adorable." There were six kittens in the litter. Bones of small prey like squirrels and rabbits were scattered about like guardians against any intruders. "They're beautiful Mommy." Vienna dropped carefully into the den and greeted the kittens. It was almost as if they sensed something different about their mother. "Do they know I'm in here? Wow! Let's feed these guys, if they take to dogfood that is. No flesh and blood to it but hey it's better than starvation."

Tearing the baggy open and spilling the contents Vienna took the empty baggy away so that the kittens wouldn't either eat it or smother themselves somehow. Putting it near the opening she returned to the den and lay down with them to watch their temptations. Deciding to crunch up the kernels finer she spit out the leftovers and the kittens nibbled away. "At least this gives them a chance. I can't keep Mommy my hostage forever, but this was my way of showing her I cared. I got you Momma Cat."

To her shock three of the kittens moved in to nuzzle at Momma's Teets. "Oh, hell! Milking Mommy. How did I not know this? The babies are too tiny not to be still nursing at points." Sadly, she felt the sensitivity within her and giggled. "This is going to make me want Curley when I get back. As if we can touch anymore. What a death?" Momma Cat rolled her eyes. Life even! If this is what it was called.

Ten more minutes and the kittens were napping. "I better hightail it... wait... let's explore this place better. Neat little hideout." Climbing out of the den she prowled the darkness further and heard water dripping. Curiosity, hopefully not killing the cat she pressed on. The further she walked the wider the spaces until tiny potholes of light crept in from the ceiling. Reaching a certain point, she noticed an underground reservoir. Cats not liking water Momma Cat resisted against Vienna a bit. "I get it! Calm down Whiskers." Momma did relax for her inhabitant. Trailing a wall shelf, it led to another deeper cave. "Whoa! Is that a man-made staircase?" It certainly looked like one, even a torch Skone was hammered into the rock wall. "Underground Railroad, maybe?"

Momma Cat resisting her again, Vienna felt compelled to take it as a warning. "I'll mention this to Erin, maybe that might help patch my mistakes up. Once I figure out how to communicate with her that is. How did this get down here when the opening barely allowed Momma Cat in?" Ah, the questions!

Heading back into the den Vienna looked toward the opening and saw shadows. Cringing she caught a whiff of canine. "Benji?" She took the necessary steps to join her companion, Scooby Ben sniffing around the hole. "Hey, Daddy!"

"There you are." Ben spoke through a form of telepathy shared between both ghosts and the animal kingdom. "Find the wee ones?"

"Yep! Six kittens, so cute. Oh, you brought friends?" She saw rubber gloves moving about as if trying to get a look inside the encroachment. "I discovered something in there, Ben, something that might be of interest to Erin and Kyra."

"Oh? What's that?"

"I think... pardon the pun... I think I found some CATacombs. Human made for certain."

"Really?" Even Scooby tried to pierce the shadows but could only see so far in. "We'll have to open this entrance wider and give it a look. I know Kyra used to go spelunking so maybe she can fit in once we expand the doorway. Let's go home."

"Go on ahead. I want to make a warmer bed for the kittens."

"Alright! Let's go Lads." Ben and the boys headed back to Souillon. Vienna snapped leafy branches and hauled them back to the den and covered her litter. "Don't eat your bedding boys and girlies." Time to go! A prayer left behind. "I'll bring you breakfast in the morning. I hope Erin's milk isn't expired."

Eyes upon her retreat waited until she was long gone. Minutes later a huge Black Buck made its way to the stone opening. Sniffing at it, the male deer snorted then he too took his leave.

Stag party over!

12