Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire looked at Dave. He was standing at the foot of her bed staring down at her. She felt exposed. Ashamed. She crossed her legs. She wanted the gag taken out of her mouth. "MMMMMM." She said pointing her chin out towards him.

"I don't understand. Here, let me take that out of your mouth." He walked around the bed and sat on the edge. As he reached up to remove the gag he noticed Claire's vibrator sitting on the bedside table. He stopped in his tracks and looked down at her. Her eyes were red from crying. He wanted to do something nice for her. Ok, fair enough she had prepared everything for another man's arrival, but since he wouldn't be coming, why couldn't he be the one to give her some pleasure? After going to so much trouble of setting up the perfect environment and then getting stood up. He felt sorry for her. He grabbed the vibrator from the table and turned it on. It started buzzing. Claire's eyes lit up.

"Mmmm?' What was he doing? She wanted him to take the gag out of her mouth not muck around with her stuff. "Mmmmmmffrttt." She stuck her chin out at him again indicating that she wanted the gag taken out.

Dave swivelled around on the bed so he could see the rest of her body. He ran the vibrator over one of her nipples and down her stomach. He grabbed her right thigh and gently tried to uncross her legs. She snapped them shut. He looked at her face. Her nostrils were flared and she had a wild look in her eyes. He watched her shake her head. Wow. Even when she was angry she was still stunningly beautiful. Maybe she understood that he was trying to step in and take the place of her new boyfriend who hadn't bothered to show up and she was playing along like she would have with him?

"What's wrong Claire?"

"MMMMMMM!" she wanted him to stop mucking around and unlock her. Her arms were aching, her mouth was sore and she was cold and getting angry.

"I still can't understand you."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Claire shook her head violently.

"What's that? You want me to please you?" He grabbed Claire's thigh again and forced her to uncross her legs. "Is that what you want?" She tried to kick at him with her right leg. "Oh, that's how you want to play it is it?" he asked as he stood up. He turned the vibrator off and placed it on the bed next to her. "Remember when we were out bush Claire? And you told me that you were going to fuck me? And that it wasn't my choice any more? Well guess what Claire. I haven't had sex with my wife now for over 6 months because I can't stop thinking about you. Do you know what that's done to my relationship? I think about you every day. I have since you text me last and ... now I'm going to do to you, what you did to me, back there, in the bush. It's my turn now. And judging by the position you're in, it's now you that doesn't get a choice." He turned around and surveyed the room. There was a set of drawers in one corner. He walked over to them and opened the top one. He rummaged through it until he found a pair of stockings. "Well, look what we have here."

Claire watched Dave as he searched through her underwear drawer. She remembered forcing him to have sex with her while they were out camping and thought that he couldn't possibly be serious about what he was about to do. She felt scared as he came back to the bed with the stockings in his hands. He grabbed hold of her right leg and forced it towards the corner of the bed. She tried to kick out at him with her left foot but he grabbed hold of it with his large hands too. As she struggled to release her feet from his grip she heard her mobile phone bounce onto the floor. He tightened his grip and her left shoulder ached with the extra pressure of her body weight being held to one side.

"MAAAGGHH!" it felt like her joint was being ripped out of place. She was compelled to stay still so she wouldn't cause herself more damage. Dave tied her right leg to the corner of the bed frame with one leg of the stockings and walked around the end of the bed still gripping her left foot. The pain in her shoulder eased a bit and she tried to bend her knee out of his grasp. He was much too strong for her though and continued tying her other leg to the other corner of the bed with the remaining leg of the stockings.

"That should do it." He looked down at her from the end of her bed. He had a fantastic view of her open pussy lips from where he was standing and felt his dick grow harder just from looking at her naked form. He picked the vibrator back up and switched it on again. Dave positioned himself back on the bed facing Claire's body and brought the vibrator towards her pussy.

"MMMMffffff..." Claire looked at him. She could not believe that Dave was going to take advantage of her situation. All she wanted was to be set free and here he was trying to force her to have sex with him. She wondered whether he was trying to role play and make light of the situation or whether what he said about his wife was true. Had she really mucked up their relationship that much that they hadn't had sex for 6 months? She felt a tingling sensation on the side of her right thigh and realized that Dave was trying to tease her with her vibrator. She felt him circle her pubic hair with it and slowly slip it between her legs. Ohhh! Even though she was in quite a lot of pain, the feeling of her vibrator on her clit felt fantastic! She loved her toys and played with them at least twice a week. It felt so good to have someone else in control of one of them for a change. She opened her legs a bit wider so he could get better access to her clit.

"Oh, you like that do you?" Dave slid the vibrator up and down against Claire's pussy lips and leaned over to get a better look. The vibrator had parted her lips wide open and he could see her clit sticking out slightly at the top. He noticed that she was quite wet already and was pleased with himself for taking control of the situation. He inserted the vibrator into her pussy and bent his head over so he could lick her clit. He watched as it engorged and her pussy started to twitch involuntarily.

"Mmmmm..." Claire moaned. She could feel an orgasm building up between her legs already, even though Dave had only just put the vibrator inside her. Usually it took her a while to get going, but for some reason she was just about to have her first orgasm after just a couple of seconds. She looked down her body and saw Dave's head slowly moving around as he licked her clit. Oh god it felt good! She could no longer feel her hands or her aching mouth as she concentrated on the feeling between her legs. All of a sudden she felt herself coming. "Mmmmmmmm!"

Dave looked up at Claire's face after she had just orgasmed. She had her eyes closed and a relaxed look on her face despite the fact that she was gagged. He felt pleased with himself for making her come so quickly. He removed the vibrator from her pussy and pressed it against her clit again. Claire's eyes opened wide and she started thrashing around wildly.

"Mmmmmpfftt... mmmmfff... mmmmmm!!!" She looked down at Dave and saw him holding her vibrator against her and tried to move her hips away from the buzzing object. She was so sensitive after just having an orgasm. She couldn't stand pressure on her clit straight afterwards. It was too tender! Get it off! She thought, pleading with her eyes. She shook her head violently. "Muh uh!"

Dave knew Claire wanted him to remove the vibrator from her clit, but kept it in position for a little longer. He was enjoying seeing her thrashing around the bed like this. He was getting so turned on by her, his dick was straining against his pants, wanting to be released. He lightened the pressure against her clit slightly and positioned the vibrator so just the tip of it was on the top of her clit. He stroked it up and down the edges of her pussy lips and then placed it back on her clit again and started circling it gently.

Claire started to relax a bit when he moved the vibrator around her pussy, but it didn't last for very long. She started arching her back and opening her knees even wider and before she knew what was happening, she was bucking her hips to the rhythm of another orgasm. This was the first time in a long time that she'd had two orgasms so close together. Dave really knew how to turn a girl on!

Dave watched as Claire's orgasm rushed over her body. Fuck she looked good when she was coming! She was so sexy! He put the vibrator down on the bed and slid his shirt over his head. He was unzipping his jeans when he noticed Claire shaking her head again.

"Mmmmmm?" she was sticking her chin out at him again. He knew she was indicating for him to take the gag out of her mouth. It must have been in there for a long time now. He thought about releasing her, but decided that it wasn't every day you could have your way with a woman who was handcuffed and gagged. He would set her free in another couple of minutes. Surely she could wait that long. He took his jeans and underwear off and positioned himself between her legs. He picked up the vibrator again and started carefully running it over the entrance of her arse. She was shaking her head again.

"Now Claire, how often do you have a willing male between your legs, wanting to give you all the pleasure in the world?" Dave ran his finger up and down Claire's pussy lips. Her juices were so warm. He slid his finger inside Claire's pussy and placed his tongue on her clit. He flicked it up and down slowly and then alternated between sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue. He could feel the muscles of her pussy contracting around his finger. He tossed the vibrator to the side and grabbed onto her hips with both of his hands and shoved his whole face into her pussy. God she tasted good! He wanted to make her come with his tongue. He shoved it inside her pussy and thrust it in and out a couple of times, then he shook his head from side to side moving his tongue all over her lips and clit. Finally he took her clit into his mouth and sucked on it hard. This sent Claire over the edge and he could feel her struggling against the stockings tied to her feet so she could open her legs as wide as possible. He knew she loved it when he did this to her. After a couple of seconds, he released her clit from his mouth and looked up at her face.

Claire looked down at Dave kneeling between her legs. He still had the sexiest eyes she had ever seen. Every time he looked at her, she felt like she was melting inside. She wondered how many more orgasms he was going to give her before he set her free and she started crying. She didn't know if it was because she was in pain or whether she was so glad to see Dave looking up at her from between her legs again. She decided that it was a mixture of both. She really needed the gag taken out of her mouth soon or she felt like she was going to go crazy.

Dave saw the tear escape from Claire's eye and immediately felt sorry for her. He reached up and as gently as he could, took the gag out of her mouth and tossed it on the bedside table.

"Is that better?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you!" she opened and shut her jaw a couple of times to get her muscles working again.

"How on earth did you get yourself into this situation Claire?"

"I don't know." She started crying again. Dave reached down towards her feet and untied the knots in the stockings that were holding her legs apart and looked up at the handcuffs.

"Where are the keys?"

"On the floor beside the bed." He reached down to pick them up and unlocked her from her restraints one by one. Claire tried to bring her arms down towards her body but cried out in pain. Her arms had been above her head for about 2 hours now and it was excruciating to bring them back down again. Dave helped her to get underneath the covers and climbed in beside her. His hard on had gone down, now that he had seen how much pain Claire was in and he felt bad for making her wait for so long before finally releasing her. He hated seeing women cry. He wrapped his arms around her naked body and held her.

"I'm never doing that again." Claire swore.

"Oh, come on. Didn't you enjoy it just a little bit?" Dave teased.

"Well, maybe a little bit." She snuggled in closer to Dave's warm body and felt her own body temperature rise a little. "Maybe next time I'll make sure that someone will definitely be here to unlock me."

"I wouldn't worry about that Claire. I'm sure there will always be someone around to rescue you." Dave smiled as he closed his eyes and was happy to be wrapped around one of the most beautiful, adventurous women he had ever met.

12